4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, 514-626-8788

krk

Reaction score
Located on top of "La Perle".

I thought I saw a thread of mention of this Asian place, but can't seem to find it again. Cobaye will report shortly...

It might be a good place!

Big parking in the back, nice restaurant on first floor...

Justme

This is the place that used to be on the Trans Canada near the Holiday Inn, but they closed a few months ago and have recently re-opened here. I went a few times at the previous location. It received a lot of negative reviews, but I thought it was okay. Not a high milage place, and the girls were average looking, but the massage itself wasn't bad and I kinda liked the ambiance. But that's just me. I liked the location. It was close to work. I haven't been here since they opened at their new location.

No worries Johnny boy, I got this one covered. Stay tuned.

As for the mileage, look at Oriental then and now, a far cry mileage wise... [censored]

This post was drafted in both french and english, suitable for all readers
Voir plus bas pour la version française

NEW! Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788

Object : Initial review of Medi-Nature
The reporter : Cobaye
Salon Type : Asian
Period : winter 2009

Located in the suburb of Dollard-des-Ormeaux, this brand new Salon is on the main street of the West Island: Boulevard St-Jean. Most outsiders know this area for the popular Fairview shopping center. From the 40, head North, and look for a street called Shakespeare on your left. The hideout is conveniently located directly above a popular Thai restaurant called “La Perle”, an all you can eat “served at your table” buffet, for an affordable price. This small commercial building also hosts Artista (kids ceramic making), breakfast nook Eggspression and formerly Videotron. And yes, Medi-Nature moved about one month ago, it was previously located near the Holiday Inn.

You don’t have enough cash, no worries. Right across the street you’ll find National Bank, and a pharmacy next door, in case you want wrappers. Everything is at your finger tips. The local wives will remember this strip for the beauty salon “Lyne Giroux”, now located on the corner Salaberry. By the way, the new Lyne Giroux Spa is outstanding and makes a great gift certificate for your better half. Cream and dark chocolate are the mainstream colors, in a chic environment that she won’t forget.

Back to Medi-Nature, where a city bus stops right in front of the building. So if your car is at the garage, you don’t have an excuse. For your convenience, here is a map showing the location of this new facility: http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rls=DBCA,DBCA:2007-11,DBCA:en&q=4230%20St-jean%2C%20D.D.O.%2C%20QC&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Parking

Not a problem.
This commercial building provides plenty of parking in back, with a snow removal contract from a reputed contractor. For more discretion, the shopping center across the road is the alternative, where the Pharmaprix is prominently displayed. Rest assured, you can go undetected, even in your shiny silver Bentley.

The Salon

Entry is possible from the back side of the building, about half way from each end, you can’t miss it. A staircase leads you upstairs, but you have to walk across the hall to reach local 211, where the mystery awaits. You’ll notice plastic mailboxes outside each office, a peculiar looking arrangement that washes away the professionalism aspect of the lessor.

You begin the adventure by removing your snow covered boots at the entrance, grabbing a set of the available slippers. Might want to keep your socks, never know if the previous guy had athletes foot...

The place is well maintained.
Medi-Nature is apparently owned by the same person who sells Chinese products downstairs. His business cards are displayed at the desk. A sink is located directly in the common area, kind of odd. The doors are chocolate brown, which is pleasant and trendy. 4 rooms are at your disposal. Professionally oriented, this salon offers massotherapy and naturopath receipts. Soon, they will be setup for acupuncture with its mandatory receipts as well. Smart people.

Also, hobbyist should take note there is no bathroom inside the salon. Your needs have to be satisfied down the corridor, once you obtain the key. This is rather inconvenient, especially if your nerves hit your colon when you go to these places. Remember this glitch before you undress.

The Massage rooms

Both rooms in the front face Boul. St-Jean, for the exhibitionist in you. A room with a Tatami and the other, spacious, with a sturdy massage table which nice dark blue curtains, but how much light can seem through during the day remains a mystery for me. Both of these have no shower, a problem for the hygiene, unless you enjoy wiping your scrotum with Kimwipes before your treatment. Both rooms in the front were not furnished with shower due to plumbing routing complications.

On the opposite side(back) of the premises are 2 other rooms, fully equipped with showers. The back Tatami(mattress) room is quite generous in size. The Tatami looks clean and comfortable. Wood floors are appealing, but wonder what dripping water will do to the planks. The look is great but from an esthetic point of view, but I think ceramic is more practical. Washer and dryer are in this room, but smartly hidden behind Chinese type paneling. Nice chocolate brown baseboard moulding provides an accent. Decoration is scarce and that blue wall comes out of nowhere. They have a good base, simply need minimal color coordination and a decorative finishing touch.

Heating seems to be a problem for the owners, as they plug portable heaters everywhere. But for the hobbyist, the temperature is well controlled, as long as your MP keeps them on. The last room in back is quite small, but has a massage table (without head rest) but bears a shower.

Brand new plastic shower stalls spacious for one person. Daring hobbyists will find it hard to cram their carcass with that of the hostess in there though. If so, you will probably have more of an erotic pleasure with faucets rubbing your genitals, rather than her kneeling in front of you...but they are more than adequate for your lonesome private cleansing.

Towels are fresh and obviously new. Like all parlours in good standing, they provide a second towel for your exit cleanup. It’s nice to have a dry towel for your “hide the evidence” final shower. I must say, the towels smelled good and were of adequate size. Lighting was inadequately installed: small unattractive lamps with no dimmers, which is always appreciated in this type of environment. They try to put a towel on top of the lamp, in order to reduce the intensity, but to no avail. No juke box with CD selection are available, the sound system is central, but the Chinese Zen music is quite relaxing and not too loud.

In brief, the setup definite flaws: no bathroom, 2 showers for 4 rooms, no dimmers. Not ideal but the cleanliness of the place makes up for it. Decorative improvements could bolster the experience and enchant savvy customers as well.

Customer service

I was offered a water bottle, very nice gesture. Candies available in front, but with no breath acting power. Candles were displayed in the rooms, for the romantic in you. Might want to try that instead of the light covered with a towel. Customer service is well underway. Massage parlours ought to know competition is fierce in 2009, and little perks attract customer loyalty and differentiate they place from the herd. Needless to say, word of mouth is also a powerful marketing tool, as long as you leave the customer with something he wants to tell his friends about. Remember various receipts can be obtained from this establishment.

Hot warming oil is used, to reinvigorate your muscle group. The hot towel treatment after the back massage was not on the menu, an appreciated plus for me. Moisturizing cream was not applied on my feet and hands, another typical gesture of competing West Island spas.

The therapist: Stella

In the left corner...wearing black trunks, standing 5ft 5 inches tall, weighing in at approximately 120 lbs with an A size cup...the “past her prime” Stella.

In the right corner, wearing nothing but shame, buck naked with a torpedo in between his legs, coupled with a sarcastic smile from ear to ear...your friendly neighbourhood Cobaye. Ladies and gentlemen....let’s get ready to rummmmble!!!!!!

Note: she’s not dressed to kill, but not in her pyjamas either. She’s dressed to work, with no arousal power around her belt...get the picture?

Her massage skills

Stella appears to be in her late 40s to early 50s. Well...she won’t win an award at the Golden Globe, but she’s above average in terms of massage skills. Stella begins by the traditional pampering of the back. Applying sufficient pressure to captivate your attention, she grinds your shoulders all the way down to your crack. Using an appropriate quantity of oil, her hands are not rough. Don’t know how to portray this, but her touch is pleasant. This lady has a predetermined routine, couple with tid bits of improvisation. She has been thought the basics, never removing her hand from your body.

Like most Asian on a small frame, Stella goes up on the table to apply additional pressure on your back. She does not provide the hot towel treatment though, a bummer for me. No karate chops either; I guess she was not a fan of Bruce Lee movies. Her massage has a therapeutic twist with no real hints of extras. My butt thoroughly exposed, she kneads it like dough, but remains professional without knocking on the back door. She is no junior in the massage arena but will not dethrone Michael Phelps in the Olympics.

Her GFE skills

Like I said, while on my back, there were very little “tickle me Elmo” attempts. My Johnson stayed put, never growing out proportion. At the flip, I kept my eyes closed, just to see what she would do. Miss starts with your neck, then move to your chest and eventually down to your legs, occasionally brushing against the boys, but in a subtle manner. I start opening my eyes slowly, to see if she’s going to hint somehow that more is available.

Yes...an absolute smooth transition, based on a smile and the obvious leg opening manoeuvre. No menus, no prices, changes gear like a pro. Only problem, her looks; she won’t drive you over the cliff. In overtime, her hand skills are worthy of mention. This is not her first time in the playoff and it shows. Slow and resourceful, her coordination displays an enjoyable variety; she allows groping.

She didn’t seem to mind my generous groping behaviour. In a majestic gesture of acrobatic nature, I pull myself up and stand in front of her, reapplying her hand on the topic of interest. She’s baffled...but I explain that I like to face the enemy while in combat. While rotating the dials on the agitator, she provides a compliment “ you in good shape” . After several strokes of the magic wand, she gets worried about stains on her clothes. She kindly asks me to return to the foetal position, on the table where I should be. Being the kind hearted guy that I am, I comply with her demands with no rebutal.

Serious in her demeanour, she visibly concentrates while performing, being conscious not to strangle the general, who is clearly standing tall for the final salute. I whisper “slow down...”, enjoying the last moments of torture before gasping profusely, to express my satisfaction. She gets an A+ for not letting go at first sight of eruption, ensuring the tank is empty before releasing her grip. I lay there, smurk on my face, my eyes rolling in their sockets. Stella performs the final cleanup, while my boys are trying to stay warm. I like a gentle feminine cleanup, it’s the last bit of TLC you get before waking up to the cruelty of the financial crisis.

Clock watching and greediness

Stella deserves credit on both topics.
Never had the impression we were on a time table, we went 10 minutes over board, she never asked for money or blurted out a menu with price. Fair and square, her attitude is what most of us look for. Standard tipping was given and she never looked at it. Thanking me graciously. She’s a nice shy mature woman, but will fly low on the radar of many. Not the sensual predator, confident and arousing like you’ll find in many Russian joints, but she’s polite and caring. Am I dying to see her again? No, but she does provide adequate service with reasonable massage skills.

Pricing structure

• 50$/hour, 35$/30 min.
• 30 min. free massage after 6 sessions
• receipts available, both type, and soon acupuncture
• no rebates for MM members
• no menu, standard option pricing, limited mileage (at least from what I gathered)

Summary

Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788
On the phone: 10/10 patient, polite and not pushy
Parking: 10/10 plentyful and discreet
Hospitality: 10/10 let’s you choose table or Tatami, offers water
Decor/amenities: 6/10 brand new, but lacks the final touch; no bathroom
Cleanliness: 10/10 impeccable
Shower: 6/10 2 new showers for 4 rooms, water temp. adjustable and good pressure
Towel: 10/10 Fresh and clean, smell good, more than 1 towel available in rooms
Room: 7/10 No dimmer, various sizes, they should send a spy at Avalon
Music: 9/10 Chinese, no CD selection for customer, volume adequate for relaxation
Air quality: 10/10 no smells of humidity, ventilation appropriate for summer
Total rating 88/100

Note: Professional, receipts, lacks final decoration touch, shower and bathroom arrangements definitely not ideal

Therapist: Stella

Face/hair: 6/10 average, won’t win MMM 2009
Body: 6/10 thin, soft hands but too old for me
Chest: 2/10 not chest...chestnuts
Clothing: 6/10 clean but not arousing
Makeup: 4/10 minimal
Attitude: 10/10 not a clock watcher, polite
Massage skills: 8/10 average for an asian
GFE : 6/10 not my type, but she tries
Greed: 10/10 No menu, kindly accepts what is given
Timing: 10/10 VERY smooth transition
Total rating 68/100

New and affordable, this Asian place will chew on the West Island clientele, forcing competitors to stay on their toes. The Russian outlets in the suburbs are being tackled by the Asian community: Lotus, Oriental, 4531 Sources, Oshin, 4230 St-jean, the indy in Pierrefonds, the indy in Kirkland. The Russian count begins with Avalon, Tibet, Spa Ose, Margarite, Jasmin, VIP Roxboro and Salon Chic. The battle is on, but who will win the war...

Your friendly neighbourhood Cobaye [drive]

TRADUCTION FRANCAISE

Nouveau! Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788

Objet : Première revue de Medi-Nature
Ecrivain : Cobaye
Type de Salon : Asiatique
Période : hiver 2009

Emplacement

En plein cœur de Dollard-des-Ormeaux, ce nouvel établissement se situe sur la rue la plus achalandée de l’Ouest de l’ile, le Boulevard St-Jean. Beaucoup d’intrus connaissent le coin à cause du Fairview. De l’autoroute 40, prenez l’embranchement Nord, et continuez jusqu’à la rue Shakespeare sur votre gauche. Cette tanière est au-dessus du restaurant populaire “La Perle”, préférer des gourmands à prix modeste. Dans cette bâtisse commerciale, on y retrouve également Artista (céramique pour enfants), Eggspression pour les déjeuners et anciennement Videotron. Effectivement, Medi-Nature a déménager il y a environ un mois. Ils étaient situes près du Holiday Inn.

Vous manquez d’argent liquide, aucune crainte, de l’autre coté de la rue se trouve banque Nationale et une pharmacie au cas ou vous auriez besoin de protection. Tout est a la portée de la main. Vos femmes se rappelleront surement de centre d’achats à cause du Spa Lyne Giroux, maintenant situé au coin de Salaberry. En passant, Lyne Giroux est d’un décor sans pareil. Couleur crème et chocolat, ce salon fera surement vibrer votre douce moitié.

Revenant à Medi-Nature, un arrêt d’autobus est présent juste en face de la propriété. Si votre bazou fait défaut, vous n’avez aucune excuse pour ne pas vous régaler. Voici d’ailleurs une map vous indiquant l’emplacement de ce gite :
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rls=DBCA,DBCA:2007-11,DBCA:en&q=4230%20St-jean%2C%20D.D.O.%2C%20QC&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Stationnement

Aucun problème.
Une grande aire de stationnement figure a l’arrière de l’édifice, accompagné d’un contrat de déneigement d’une firme respectable. Pour les inquiets, il est possible de se stationner dans le centre commercial de l’autre coté de la rue. Soyez sans crainte, même dans votre Bentley 2009, on ne saura vous détecter.

Le Salon

L’entrée la plus facile est l’arrière du building, a mi-chemin entre les deux extrémités. Montez l’escalier a votre droite après le portique, mais vous devrez sillonner le corridor du deuxième pour trouver la suite 211. Vous apercevrez des boites aux lettres en plastique a l’extérieur de chaque local, un look qui diminue drôlement le professionnalisme de l’établissement.

L’aventure débute en enlevant vos bottes enneigées à l’entrée, afin de les remplacer par une paire de pantoufles fournies à cet effet. Un conseil, gardez vos bas, on ne sait jamais si le précédent avait du pied d’athlète...

L’endroit est très propre.
Le propriétaire de Medi-Nature possède apparemment plus d’une compagnie, dont les cartes figures sur le bureau de la secrétaire. Ce dernier détient supposément le magasin chinois au premier étage. EN plein couloir, on aperçoit un lavabo, ce qui soulève les sourcils. Les portes sont brun chocolat, une couleur tendance par les temps qui courent. 4 salles de massages figurent au palmarès. De nature professionnelle, ce salon offre des reçus de massothérapie ainsi que naturopathe. De plus, bientôt acupuncture.

Sachez par contre que le salon n’a pas de toilette. Il faut littéralement sortir dans le couloir pour utiliser la toilette commune, moyennant une clé. Ceci n’est guère plaisant, spécialement si le trac vous travaille les intestins lors de vos visites. Rappelez-vous de ceci avant de vous déshabiller.

Les salles de massage

Les deux salles à l’avant font face au Boul. St-Jean, pour l’exhibitionniste en vous. Une deux salles comporte un matelas et l’autre une table avec appui-tête. Celle avec la table est munie de chics rideaux bleu foncés, mais dieu sait s’ils bloquent suffisamment la lumière du jour. Malheureusement, ces deux salles ne sont pas munies de douches, à cause de problème de plomberie. Vous devez emprunter une des douches dans les salles 3 ou 4, ou si vous y tenez, nettoyer donc votre scrotum avez un chiffon J.

De l’autre coté du salon (arrière), on y trouve deux salles complètes avec douches. Même scenario, une avec matelas et l’autre avec table (sans appui-tête par contre). La salle avec matelas est immense, propre et confortable. Elle renferme la laveuse-sécheuse, mais vous ne remarquerez même pas, car celles-ci sont camouflées par un verrière chinoise. Les plancher de bois franc regorge de splendeur, mais l’eau de la douche saura probablement les endommager. De la céramique aurait été un choix plus judicieux. De belles grosses plinthes brunes foncées rehausse l’ambiance, mais le mur bleu sort de nul part. Il manque de finition au niveau de la décoration, malheureusement.

Le chauffage est problématique, les thérapeutes utilisent des unités portables pour vous réchauffer les couilles. Soyez sans crainte, la température n’est guère froide moyennant celles-ci. La dernière chambre est très petite, munie d’une table et une douche.

Les douches sont flambants neuves, et de bonne taille pour une personne. Par contre, essayer de vous imaginer avec votre hôtesse. Pour les besoins au singulier, la taille est cependant plus qu’adéquate.

Les serviettes sont neuves et molletonneuses. Plusieurs sont disponibles dans la remise de la chambre, permettant ainsi l’utilisation d’une serviette sèche après le traitement. L’éclairage est certes déficient. De petites lampes vraisemblablement obtenues dans des ventes de garages, sans possibilité d’ajustement de l’intensité. La pauvre thérapeute essaye d’appliquer une serviette par dessus pour tamiser l’ambiance, mais en vain. Un simple gradateur sur le mur, pour moins de 10$ chez Reno Dépôt fera amplement l’affaire. Vous ne pouvez pas choisir votre musique, car le système de son est central, mais la musique est d’ambiance Zen chinoise, propice a la relaxation.

Bref, on compte plusieurs accrocs digne de mention : pas de toilette, 2 douches pour 4 chambres, pas de gradateur, mais la propreté et le service vous fera passer outre. Quelques améliorations au niveau de la décoration serait souhaitable, mais laissons leur le temps, le salon vient d’ouvrir.

Service à la clientèle

J’adore me faire offrir une bouteille d’eau a mon arrivée, et ce fut le cas. Les bonbons sont disponibles a l’entrée, et j’ai cru remarquer de petites chandelles dans les salles munies d’un matelas, pour le romantique en vous. Alors soyez ferme et faites part de vos exigences messieurs. On dénote donc une approche consciencieuse de la compétitivité actuelle, un attrait de mire pour maintenir la loyauté dans le climat économique actuel. Et rappelez-vous que ce salon offre plusieurs types de reçus, un avantage sans pareil pour les adeptes.

L’huile échauffante est employée, afin de vous redonner du tonus musculaire. Cependant, la serviette chaude ne fut pas appliquée après le massage dorsal, un geste tellement apprécié par les connaisseurs. La crème hydratante ne figure par au palmarès afin de revigorer la peau sèche sur vos pieds/mains, un autre geste typique de plusieurs salons du West Island.

La masseuse: Stella

Vêtu correctement, mais sans éclat, celle-ci inspire par son dévouement pour le client, mais ne vous fera guère passer plusieurs nuits blanches, boite de Kleenex à la main. La plupart des messieurs ici les préfèrent plus jeunes, une source d’inspiration qui va vous chercher dans l’arrière train. Mince et munie d’une poitrine typiquement asiatique, son physique général est quand même présentable pour une femme de son âge.

Ses compétences en massage

Etant dans la mi-quarantaine début cinquantaine (mon estimation), Stella possède plusieurs années d’expérience en massage, sans toutefois gagner des lauréats au panthéon de la masturbothérapie. Stella débute de façon traditionnelle, par une concentration dorsale. Appliquant suffisamment de pression pour capter votre attention, elle grimpe aussi sur la table pour peser un plus fort. La quantité d’huile est adéquate et ses mains ne sont pas rugueuses. Son touché est particulièrement plaisant pour ce genre de circonstances. Possédant une routine relativement planifiée, on dénote quelques improvisations parsemées. Bref, elle est probablement certifiée.

Dommage, elle n’applique pas la serviette chaude sur votre dos, alors demander le si l’envie vous trafouille. Pas de coups de Karaté non plus, elle ne regardait surement pas les films de Bruce Lee. Son massage est enveloppant et de connotation thérapeutique. Elle vous masse le postérieur, tout en demeurant polie, sans aucun geste déplacé.

Son attitude et sensualité

Au risque de me répété, très peu de tentatives pour réveiller le soldat. Ce dernier demeure enseveli avec ses deux amis, sans grandir hors de proportion normale. Une fois rendu sur le dos, j’ai gardé mes yeux fermés, pour voir ce qu’elle ferait. Elle débute par votre cou, vos pectoraux et le ventre. Ensuite les jambes, en accrochant occasionnellement le morceau de viande qui s’impatiente. J’ouvre les yeux et écarte les jambes legerement...

Une transition sans pareil, elle procède sans hésitations au traitement manuel, dans le but de changer l’huile du moteur. Aucun prix, aucune options, un sourire et le gestuel suffit. Une vrai professionnelle comme je les aime. Elle n’a pas un look d’enfer, mais sa technique au bâton révèle une expérience accrue. Ayant une panoplie de gestes dans son arsenal, la relaxation est plaisante. Vous pouvez laisser aller vos mains, elle ne semble pas incommodée par celle-ci.

Dans une foulée acrobatique, je me relève et me tiens debout devant elle, lui réappliquant la main sur le sujet. Visiblement perturbée, elle se demande ou je m’en vais. Je lui indique que j’aime bien voir l’ennemi en face de moi lors du combat. Tout en tournant les boutons de la radio, elle me lance un compliment sur mon physique. Puis craignant les éclaboussures, elle me demande gentiment de retourner a mon poste, sur la table de massage. Etant le bon garçon que je suis, je satisfait ses exigences.

Sérieuses dans ses démarches, elle concentre et s’applique durant la finale, face a un soldat qui la salue. Ce dernier ressent soudainement des vagues de chaleur et à ma grand désarroi, se met a vomir généreusement. Le pauvre. Elle merite un A+ sur son bulletin pour ne pas avoir lachée prise au premier soubresaut. Je reste etendu la, sourire en coin, essayant de regagner mon souffle. Celle-ci s’acharne à me nettoyer, avec des Kleenex de bonne qualité.

L’horloge et l’appât du gain

Stella est digne de mention dans ces catégories.
Je n’ai jamais eu l’impression qu’elle portait attention au cadran, et d’ailleurs, nous avons excédé d’environ 10 minutes, sans inclure la douche par après. Jamais ne m’a t’elle parlé d’argent ou tendue la main. Elle accepte volontiers vos offrandes, en rendant gloire a Dieu. Une perle dans ce domaine, une gracieuseté dans la norme fut présenté et ne l’a jamais regardé devant moi. Réservé et politesse sont deux attribut la qualifiant à merveille. Mature et non un pétard, elle ne fera pas la une des manchettes sur Montréal Massage, mais son service est très respectable, couplé d’une capacité thérapeutique au delà de la moyenne.

Structure de prix

• 50$/heure, 35$/30 min.
• 30 minute gratuites après 6 séances (demander la carte à remplir en avant)
• reçus de massothérapie et naturopathe, bientôt acupuncture
• pas de rabais pour les membres de Montréal Massage, comme MediSpa anciennement
• pas de menu, options à prix standard, millage limité (de mon expérience du moins)

Sommaire

Medi-Nature, 4230 Boul. St-Jean, suite 211, D.D.O. 514-626-8788

Au téléphone: 10/10 patiente, polie, ne pousse pas trop
Stationnement: 9/10 suffisance totale
Hospitalité: 10/10 Offre de l’eau, choix de table ou matelas
Décor/équip. : 6/10 neuf, pas de toilette, manque de décoration
Propreté: 10/10 sans inquiétude
Douches: 6/10 Seulement 2 pour 4 salles, bonne plomberie neuve et pression d’eau
Serviettes: 10/10 neuves, sentent bon, plus d’une disponible
Salles: 7/10 ample la plupart, lits et table, devrait envoyer un espion chez Avalon
Musique: 9/10 calme, asiatique, pas de sélection de CD, volume adéquat
Qualité de l’air: 10/10 aucune humidité, bonne ventilation pour l’été
Pointage Total 88/100

Note: Professionnel, reçus de deux types, manque de décoration, arrangement de douches et toilette mal adapté

La thérapeute: Stella

Visage: 6/10 moyenne, ne gagnera pas MMM 2009
Corps: 6/10 sans excès de poids, mains douces, trop vielle
Poitrine: 2/10 encore des bourgeons asiatiques
Habillement: 6/10 tenue vestimentaire ordinaire
Maquillage: 4/10 minimal
Attitude: 10/10 polie, ne regarde pas l’horloge
Technique de Massage: 8/10 moyenne, therapeutique
GFE : 6/10 pas mon genre, mais elle essaye
Focus sur l’argent: 10/10 Pas de menu ou tarif, accepte sans regret le pourboire
Timing: 10/10 EXCELLENTE transition naturelle, sans broncher
Total Point 68/100

Nouveau salon à prix compétitif, celui décrochera surement de la clientèle de l’Ouest de l’ile, forçant la compétition a rester sur ses gardes. Les salons Asiatiques poussent comme des champignons dans l’Ouest : Lotus, Oriental, 4531 Sources, Oshin, 4230 St-jean, l’indépendante à Pierrefonds et ceux à Kirkland. Les Russes devront rester alertes : Avalon, Tibet, Spa Ose, Margarite, Jasmin, VIP Roxboro and Salon Chic. La bataille se poursuit, mais qui gagnera la guerre...

Votre humble compagnon Cobaye [drive]

Wow! Great review!!! Hope you type faster then I do. It would take me a full day to do one this long :)

Great review cobaye!

Justme

Cobaye,
You've set a new standard for quality posting.
Extremely informative and done with a good subtle sense of humour.
Looking forward to your next publication.

HG Hunter

cobaye,

[ty] [ty] My Hat goes off for your review. It is by far the best review I have read. [ty] [ty]

Wow,
best review that I've read. I don't think that I could offer that much information about places that I've been to a dozen times! Perhaps I'm too interested in what will happen to notice things like decor! Having read that review I feel like I know this place BETTER than some of my favorite haunts. Perhaps I should open my eyes a little more!

Went to this place about a month ago, I had business in the area and when I saw the "la Perle" restaurant it rang a bell. Checked the black book, and there it is.
Call and checked if they had availability for a quick 1/2h. Place is clean, the decor is plain but were not there for that. Got the room with the washer and dryer, nice size room and I like the futon.

After my shower, the MT walks in, asian women of about 30 yrs, average looking, about 5'6" - 130 pds, sorry but for the life of me, I don't remember her name. Her massage technique is above average and since I only took 1/2h, I let myself go with the flow and was not expecting much. 20min in, she start lite teasing for a while and then the flip request. I must say that her finish technique is really good, was pleasantly surprise. When I was ready to leave, thanked her and gave her the tip, she said "next time you take hour, be better".

Will keep it in mind if I go back to the area.

Later
Dragon

Went to this place as well a few months ago. Clean, professional. Really nothing exceptional about the place in my opinion, but definately acceptable.
The masseuse was a late 30ish - early 40ish Chinese woman. Can't remember her name at all though. Slim, mildly attractive. Massage was done on a mattress on the floor. She was very nice, chatty without blabbering, friendly. Lots of good teasing and overall I was satisfied. She clearly enjoyed herself throughout. Good times.

Would repeat. Plus they have receipts.

Is there lot of girls who work there or only 1 person ?

deadtorights said:
Is there lot of girls who work there or only 1 person ?

If I remember correctly, theres is 3 rooms, so more then one person working there !

Later

Dragon

Called this place for something different a couple of weeks ago. Was told Yuki (japanese) was available. I was about 10 mins out. I was greeted at the door by Yuki (guessing about 30 yr old, kinda cute, seemed shy). Lead me to a large room with futon on the floor and shower in the corner. Showered and waited on the futon. Yuki came in and asked how I wanted the massage. I usually ask for hard but wasn't sure what I would get. She gave a half decent massage with a bit of teasing. Usual options available. I opted for standard with some nudity but she seemed pretty shy. Overall she was very pleasant and accommodating but I dont think I would return.

I went there a couple of weeks ago... same girl, same kind of experience... but she wasn't as shy as described... maybe not the same girl, but? Anyway, if I am in the mood and not too far, I will go back and I will go with her...

threeoffthetee said:
Called this place for something different a couple of weeks ago. Was told Yuki (japanese) was available. I was about 10 mins out. I was greeted at the door by Yuki (guessing about 30 yr old, kinda cute, seemed shy). Lead me to a large room with futon on the floor and shower in the corner. Showered and waited on the futon. Yuki came in and asked how I wanted the massage. I usually ask for hard but wasn't sure what I would get. She gave a half decent massage with a bit of teasing. Usual options available. I opted for standard with some nudity but she seemed pretty shy. Overall she was very pleasant and accommodating but I dont think I would return.

Yuki is def YMMV...............She is cute but shy and giggles often ( dont all asian girls ? ) but is very open minded.

I have been with Yuki once. Her massage skills are ok. Nothing out of the ordinary. I didn't find her especially shy, but I also didn't find her overly open. How can I put this? I think she has the potential to be more open with her service, but she has this giggling problem. You touch her, she giggles. She touches you, she giggles. I don't know if that's to cover her shyness, or just her personality. I don't want to be negative, I like her...super nice person. But I didn't find the experience all that sensual. On the other hand, she's a pleasant personality, and that is worth something.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  2. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  4. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  9. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  12. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  13. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  20. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  21. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  28. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  29. Sparkling Spa:
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  32. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  33. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  37. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, PREETI and CHLOE are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Kayla and Wendy are available today! 😊 Thursday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  49. Sparkling Spa:
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator