Alfa Studio Montreal 3460 Park (514) 288-5525

KimJongIl

Reaction score
It's been a while since I had the opportunity to visit this establishment.

This place is located on Parc just above Sherbrooke in a down stairs location but easily accessible.

Had many excellent experiences there in the past with beautiful Russian / Ukrainian and East European ladies providing services in the standard price range for Russian style MP.

The facility is not of the standard of Isis but the girls can be at times although not always. Generally speaking , girls are very open and provide a good service.

If anyone has visited lately and has any reviews of the current staff please provide a review to share with all of us.

This place is right by the Quality hotel i stayed at...visited once and havent been back.....but that was several years ago. And im not in montreal for a massage with extra's. They did give a decent massage with a hj release that was 20 bucks extra.

Salut,

j'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un d'entre-vous est aller visiter dernierement,
ALFA sur PARC 288-5525.

J'ai lu le thread sur ce MP mais les dernieres visites remontent a loin.

Merci !

J'y suis allé à quelques reprises au cours des dernières semaines. Lilly a quitté et il y a quelques nouvelles filles.

Merci Lupin !

et on peut s'attendre a quels genres de services ?

Est-ce un bel endroit. Moi je cherche un endroit ou les filles ne sont pas trop jeune (entre 25 et 40 ans) pour un massage et un HJ chaleureux... Connais-tu assez la place pour m'informer la-dessus ?

Merci d'avance ?

Malheureusement pour toi elles sont assez jeunes, La plus vieille Lilly est parti. Je dirais que Kira, Russe, qui travaille mercredi et jeudi à +/- 34 ans, A Cup beau corps, parle français très bon massage, HJ très bien.
Une nouvelle Andréa ou Audréa, c’est à vérifier, 30 ans Russe, parle bien français, accent Belge, B Cup, bon massage, Très chaude… HJ supérieur mais un peu gourmande$$. Linda, Russe +/- 33 ans, C+ Cup, parle anglais, Bon massage, HJ honnête. Christine Russe 30 ans C Cup bon massage Bon HJ, parle français.

Les autres connues sont plus jeunes.

Depuis l’automne dernier il y a une jeune Russe (20 a 25ans ) nommée Nikita. Environ 5’7 ‘’ petit B Cup blonde, un corps de mannequin et d’une grande beauté, parle difficilement anglais avec un fort accent.
Je l’avais rencontré à quelques reprises, c’était correct mais un peu froid.

Une rencontre récente m’a fait découvrir des changements importants. Elle dit avoir suivi des cours de massage et le résultat est surprenant. Elle donne un excellent massage, même supérieur à la moyenne. Je crois qu’elle s’est encore embellie, son sourire demeure timide, et il y a également une grande amélioration de la période de « release ». Recommandable sans aucune gêne.

En regard des prix il y a actuellement des écarts importants et une certaine poussée inflationniste. Touristes obligent !

Il y a actuellement des MP qui chargent très cher pour un service très ordinaire. Là, les services de SP est beaucoup plus rentable. Mais en regard de ces dernières il y a également des écarts trop importants. Payer 400$ / h pour une fille, je m’attend à recevoir quelqu’un qui ressemblera à Demi Moore et qui me donnera un service exceptionnel. Mais sera-t-il 2.5 fois supérieur à une Catherine ou Désirée (Forty Plus) à 140$/h. Impossible.

Les services de MP en studio sont dispendieux. Quand il t’en coûte 130$ ou 160$, même avec un SPA, tu en auras toujours moins qu’avec bien des SP. A l’opposé certaines MP indépendante, tel Maylee te donne un service hors du commun pour 100$ et là il y a bien des SP qui n’y arrivent même pas à la cheville et ce n’est toujours que des massages érotiques. Pour ceux qui recherchent une belle détente sans s’attendre à un Thaï, avec des personnes tel Bernadette tu as le meilleur rapport qualité/prix en ville(50$).

En conclusion certaines MP devraient augmenter leur prix pour au moins justifier leur valeur. Ou bien, d’autres devraient baisser, ou les gars devraient négocier fort lorsqu’ils ont l’impression de ne pas en avoir pour leur argent. Question d’offre et demande.

Moi je deteste negocier avec une mp/sp...je trouve que ca brise le "mood".Je suis toujours courtois,honnete,propre,respectueux et poli et je demande la meme chose en retour.

Moi aussi.

Mais souvent les filles s'attendent à négocier. Si à première vue elle vaut le prix demandé, je ne dis rien et je paie. Mais à l'opposé je négocie.
A défaut, le marché ne cesse d'augmenter alors que parfois ce ne sont pas les bonnes filles qui en profite.

Pardon
Can someone translate some of what is said in this post for the dumb American(me). I will be staying on du parc and want a massage. What place or provider are you discussing. I going to mtl friday, please guys i'am desparate.
merci

p.s. sorry guys very limited french. :)

Studio Alpha 3460 Park Avenue Montreal, Quebec Tel: 514-288-5525

Good place.3 rooms with showers. Quite clean. Several Russian MP. Cost 50$ hour. Open 11h AM to 21 H PM

Excuse my English

J’ai rencontré il y a quelque temps Lissa ou Lisa, jeune, début vingtaine, 5’4’’ +/- 110 lbs, B cup, Russe parle français et anglais. Particulièrement un beau corps, en tout points.
Pour sa petite taille, elle donne un excellent massage très ferme, si vous désirez. Son regard est très sensuel ainsi que le massage. Une excellente fin. Très recommandable. Tarif régulier, options à discuter.

I met some time ago Lissa or Lisa, young person, at the beginning twenty, 5 ‘ 4 " +/-110 pounds, B cup, Russian, speaks French and English. Particularly a nice body.
For her small size, it gives a very good firm massage, if you want. The eyes are very sensual as well as massage. A very good end. Very recommendable. Regular rate, options to be discussed. :)

:( Okay, so this was my second experience at an MP. The day was gloomy, it was pissing rain...so I thought I would try that place on Parc (Alpha Studio). I made the appointment and promptly arrived. Now, this was around noon, so I'm not sure if it's not the most appropriate time to go to these places...but the hour was not a very memorable one.

I walk in, and the entrance is very Spartan...and desolate...but nothing to complain about. Quickly a hot blonde comes to greet me. Medium height, quite pretty, short hair, a killer ass in beige jeans and two splendid globes (natural or not was difficult to judge...but at that moment, it didn't really matter). She was obviously Russian and asked me to follow her. I was already working myself up for this one...she was truly splendid (sorry, but I completely forgot to ask her name). As we walk down the narrow hallway, we are immediately intercepted by another woman. They exchange a few words and it quickly becomes evident that this new one is the one that will be giving the massage. Drag...a real drag. Because this woman without doubt was dragged from the Mongolian mountains...all she was missing was the cone-shaped fur hat. She had slivery eyes (which were on the verge of being sexy...but were simply too severe), was quite short, very thin...and much worse, she had an attitude that revealed her harsh origins. Breasts were somewhat concealed behind a loose turtleneck...but her butt revealed that she was in shape...especially for the 35-40 years of age that she was. She shows me the room and I start undressing. Now get this...as I turn around, she is standing there, leaning against the open door (corridor in view)...watching me strip. Now, I certainly have no problem with stripping in front of a woman, but she creeped me out. I said I would like to take a shower...to which she firmly nodded to the end of the room. I slowly shut the door and went over the shower. Shower? It was a meagre contraption. The handle for the shower was broken (only the nut was visible)...and the H2O was friggin cold...it simply never got even warm. Well, so much for that. By the way, there was a curious little poster on the wall declaring the legalities of a MP. I found that a bit weird.

So in she comes and quickly starts the massage. She had a good firm technique. Quite effective indeed. It wasn't a deep tissue...but a medium/deep one. But she was very thorough...not much teasing, at least while on the stomach. As the flip moment came, she didn't hesitate too long to zoom in on my rod. She had a particular way of handling him which was a mix between playful and decisive. But nonetheless, she was a bit too mechanical. I distinctly got the impression that she was not enjoying her work. Anyway, I came quite quickly (was much too exciting...I still find MPs quite an exhilarating event due to the fact that I have been seeing the same woman for almost 8 years...and no other woman has put hands on the lower parts). She washed up (no expression...no comment...took the $50...no extra was ever mentioned...neither by her or myself) and left.

All in all, it was an odd event...not very pleasing at all. Mostly for the fact that there was zero connection between us two. I mean she really looked gloomy...or pissed off for being there! I got dressed...and simply left. A tip didn't even enter my mind (once again, as my previous post, this was pre-eforum.xxx era for me...so perhaps today, I would consider giving a tip). I must point out that this was several months ago...so she might not be there anymore...but if anyone thinks they had the same woman...it would be interesting to see another point of view. I have noticed that others had memorable moments here...so maybe it simply wasn't the right moment. But I have surely have no intentions of trying there again. Oh, and sorry, but due to the fact that I was unaware of the eforum.xxx phenomenon and by the fact that I was not coming back...I didn't think of getting the woman's name.

Une rencontre récente avec Maya, jeune Russe, 27 ans environ 5’4’’ 115 lbs, B cup. Elle a travaillé avant dans d’autres studios et travaillerait actuellement également les mercredi et vendredi au Centre Excellence sous le nom de Véronica. Elle est chez Alpha depuis 1mois½, et elle travaille le lundi.

Oh la la quelle belle fille. Un corps parfait, un sourire sincère, elle parle français, anglais et russe. Son massage est très doux, et même très sensuel. Même son toucher est sensuel. A noter que ce n’est pas un massage thérapeutique. Mais quand on s’attend à un massage érotique, on en a pour son argent. Excellente fin avec beaucoup de complicité. Le prix est dans la normal pour ce service.
Assurément que je la reverrai. :D

Kyra is in her early 40s. Next time, tell her $50 maximum and use the $30 you save for an extra 1/2 hour.

You are the customer. Insist on the masseuse that you want. Remember that in places like this, the prettier girls get more repeats and the uglier older ladies are resentful so they insist on thier fair share of the clients. If you insist and tell them that you will leave, you will get what you want.

You are the customer. Insist on the masseuse that you want. Remember that in places like this, the prettier girls get more repeats and the uglier older ladies are resentful so they insist on thier fair share of the clients. If you insist and tell them that you will leave, you will get what you want.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are most right. I was simpy too much of a rookie at that period. Thanks for the suggestion.

That is not what she told me, and in the light she does look like a woman in her 40s. Nonetheless, the point that I was trying to make was that she is not in her "20s".

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  3. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  4. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐💋at 1536 Warden Avenue 💐💘🌹Sunday, Lily...☺ Michelle traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality💋🏵📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  11. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋🔴Sunday, ❤❣Yoyo, 💋small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  18. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  20. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💥💋💘 Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞💗 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💢💕 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  21. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  25. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💢💞💫💥Sunday, ❤💋 Vivian,💞 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  26. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  28. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💫💋Sunday, ❣💗Cici... 💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  30. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  31. McClain:
    Indore
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  35. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  39. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  42. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator