Angela at Regent......A difficult review.

ep1909

Reaction score
Regent is located in Burnaby at 4181 E Hastings.

I am a bit reluctant.........no that's not true............very reluctant is more
like it to do a review on this girl (as per the title's name sake), because I
have found a girl who I have become very personable with, (soul mates is the new term I believe), as we have had many hours of telephone conversations and also went out for lunch one day and spent a glorious 6 hours with her that seemed like 5 minutes.

We had been chatting for some time before we had our first session
which was about three weeks ago and both of us were so nervous it was
really quite funny actually. I've never felt like that before with an SP
it was very strange to say the least. I guess it was that way cuz I have
never got to know a girl outside the business first and then to
have a session with her was quite different to say the least.

As I have said when I first joined eforum.xxx that my goal on this board was to
share info in the true fashion that it's all about and I'm sticking to it. I would rather not have reviewed this girl but then I wouldn't be sticking to my promise , now would I?

In the past it was no problem to write a review about an SP cuz I never
got to know them at all so it wasn't a problem. The problem here is that
I've grown quite fond of this girl and it makes me feel like doing a review
about her is loosing hers and mine's self respect to each other about your inner most feelings and emotions by sharing them with the world. :eek:

Strange how easy it is to do a review on an Sp you don't know but with one
you have come close with ??.............I'm at a loss for words right now.
Kinda like revealing the intimate facts about a GF or SO because that is
a private matter.

Anyhow on with the review, just had to get that part outta the way
first.

First of all I have to send a HUGE thank you to a fellow member,
"Yah you know who you are "LAD" :D , for setting up my initial contact
with this girl.

Okay, about Angela she is a sweetheart. Mid twenties
I would guess.
She is a complete spinner (Asian) about 5'3' inches of shear bliss, Dark hair that's blond streaked down to her butt.............."Sigh"........God I love that, :) 105 -110lbs tops.
With a medium sized tattoo on her lower back.
A/B sized ta-tas that are sweet and very responsive. She speaks fluent english and cantonese.

Phoned her up last thursday and we set up an appointment at Regent to
meet there at 8, I arrived early (7 PM) and sat in the old Admiral a couple of
doors down for a refresher. Man has that place changed I grew up in that
area. I thought I would give her a call to let her know that I had arrived early
she said you are there already? Yah I'm a couple of doors down at the pub.
She said wow you got there fast how 'bout I join you for a drink before our
session. "Yah that would be great I said" She arrived and we had a couple of drinks to settle the nerves.

After our drinks we went into Regent where she went to get changed into
a really cute black short ruffled skirt and sleeveless top. Wow she looked
hot in that number, man. Not to mention the hipster jeans she was wearing
before hand.

The entrance to Regent is not discreet with it being in a mini mall set in the back. I believe there is a back entrance though. Once your in the front door which has a buzzer there is a huge fish tank on the right with large koi in it. the rooms are clean and adequate.

I showered up and in she came with an armload of towels, the linen didn't
stay on for long as we embraced and hugged and caressed for a while (I right away noticed how nice she smelled with a light perfume she uses),
first getting the ball rolling with me sitting on the edge of the table kinda
standing and her trying to be taller by standing on her toes.
I told her to relax you don't have to be taller than you are and I prefer
the shorter girls anyway. But no way she wanted to stand on her toes
and hugged the crap outta me.

She was trying to embrace me as best she could by being at the same
height with really tight hugging and kissing. I asked if she does DFK but
that is one of her restrictions which to me is no big deal but sure would
have loved that.

While we are standing close hugging she is stroking the pole getting me
very hot and then she jumps right up on me standing wrapping her legs around
me still stroking my pole and I'm reaching around her spinner body from
her back side lightly stroking her pussy lips and clit which she responds immensely too.
What a turn on that is and she gets very wet quite quickly, breathing very
rapidly and moaning as I thrust a finger in and out of her.

After a good start with this she climbs off and on with the hat and proceeds
with a great CBJ that's got me hard as a rock then jumps back in my lap ( I'm now sitting on the edge of the table),
riding me like there's no tomorrow. She feels beautifully warm and soft inside I thought she was gonna break her arms she was hanging on so tight the two of us intertwined like we were one.

She worked herself up into a wild frenzy of rapid breathing, deep moans and and we were both dripping wet with sweat my god I didn't want it to end it was so good.
She came so hard I could feel her heart pounding against my chest and
thought she was gonna pass out she was breathing so hard.
We took a small break to get a glass of water and she was still shaking at
the knees she came so hard.

Then I laid her down on the table for a class A repeat of her first big O
starting with some very passionate mish for some time and then with very intense daty teasing her with kisses all over her beautiful
spinner body around her tits down her sides along her legs back to her
sweet little pussy and all over again. I kept this up getting her to that
pinnacle of no return and then stayed at the Y where she was holding the back of my head with one hand while I was holding her other hand with mine. I could feel her starting to sweat profusely again and her heart pounding so hard I let her hand go to feel her heart pounding away she got to the big O again with her body spasming and trembling like there was no tomorrow.

She had to take another small break for a glass of water again and to
calm down then she climbed on top ACG saying "Now its your turn" with
a sweet smile. She rode me as we were pounding away in this position for
some time and I was starting to tire as I Spent an enormous amount of
energy to this point noticing that we had already been at it for almost the
full hour........holy shit I couldnt believe we had been making love for this
long already.

I started to loose wood because of the duration of time we had been at it
and she apologized for me not having come yet. I was so into the session it
was like I had forgot to come, if that is possible, I was just enjoying her
so much I didn't want it to end.
She finished me off with a very nice HJ where I was able to put and arm around her and pull her in close to me which she immediately responded to.
Angela cleaned me up and then went in the shower soaping herself up while I stood at the door of the shower admiring her spinner body and caressing her sweet ass.

She caught me by surprise and said " Aren't you coming in too?"
I broke from my trance at admiring her and said " Oh yah of course" :D
We washed each other down and were chatting it up got out of the shower
and dried each other off then sat and chatted some more.

We had gone over our time by just a bit but what a time I had.
All in all everthing was safe ACG, Oh yah some RCG, mish and HJ to
finish. Geeeeeeez how could I forget the Daty......bashing head on desk
here.
Room fee was .6 for the hour and donation is $.5 for FS.
This time no massage was included in the session. Who gives a shit !! :D

I must say that without going into detail and having known Angela for
a while now that she is a very sensitive, sweet and personable person.
As to the things she has had to deal with in life, I ask you guys if and when you decide on seeing her that you be VERY gentle with her treat her like a lady and nothing less and give her the respect and kindness that she totally deserves.......Please !!!

I am of course reluctantly happy to share this little jewel with you guys
She is a fragile creature that holds a very special place in my heart and
would hate to see anything happen to her.

"Angela honey you have rocked my world sweetheart" :) :) :)

One other thing she only works very part time and as such you would have
to call ahead to Regent to make arrangements.

I usually give the LAS numbers but with how I feel about her I would be
quite biased in my opinion but anyways for what its worth
Looks are completely subjective as you all know, and YMMV.
L) 8
A) 9
S) 9

Happy Pooning to all !!

.............QM'r

Injection is nice but I'd rather be Blown

Wow Qm! I'm lost for words after reading this review. That is quite a friendship you have started there! ;)

Wow!!!!!

More power to you for sharing this experience so eloquently. I am willing to bet that 90% of us would not do what you have done thinking somehow that the woman will be better off not having every guy wanting all that.

At first I thought, "Well, he says she's really special to him, I'll bet when I'm finished, I won't feel that way." At the end, I felt you two were even more special to each other and probably will remain that way and maybe even grow your relationship.

I guess we all want our gems to be hidden from the others like Humphrey Bogart in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre but just like him, the raw greed drives you frickin' looney in the end.

The fact of the matter is these women are in a business that is better for them if more people know how special they can be.

Your sharing this with us was difficult for you but in the end, it is much better for Angela, you and all of us (even if we only get a small portion of what you get from her). The fact that she is capable of so much means she is doing the right thing for her life right now and you are just the top of the celebration chain. It's a great place to be, eh, Quarter? Believe me, I know what you're feeling.

Thanks,

Luth (don't worry, I'm not into spinner types.)

Thanks Dremok I really appreciate that, yes this is the hardest review I
have written and after talking with Angela just a little while ago and sharing
some thoughts about this review with her our friendship is growing quite nicely. :)

Can't say enough about her, she is a deeply thoughtfull girl whom I
appreciate immensely.

................QM'r

Well LB like you said you know how I'm feeling right about now and appreciate your sentiment immensely bud and as I stated above to Dremok this review is the most difficult thing I have written to date.
Like I also said too, just got off the phone with her and am a really mixed bag
of emotions at the moment feeling so blessed to have had her come into
my world. :)

If her and I part ways one day whether this grows or not I will have one
hell of a memory to take with me to the grave for a girl like her to have
the courage to share her inner most problems and feelings is one not truly blessed?
LB........in closing it is the best place in the world to be at the moment
no god damn doubt about it man. It humbles the soul ! :cool:

................QM'r

Like u I want to thank a special someone pming me about u. If he never did u and I would have never met. Since the first time we started talking u have been very caring. Come to think of it I feel bad talking about my problems during our first conversation. I enjoy our conversations together and no matter how upset or frustrated I am u always truly understand how I feel. I think what made our session so special was that we talked on the phone constantly and had lunch together. I still can't believe we sat there for about six hours! Oh well, I guess I'm just a chatmassageplanet.netox, but if I don't talk u won't know what kind of person I am hehehe. I am the kind of person that thinks everyone deserves a chance without being judged unless I was treated disresptfully. What u and I share is a friendship that I will always cherish. Even my own friends do not listen to my problems, but try to change subjects or act like the tragedy did not happen. Since last December till now I was in alot of stress having to deal with my brother in I.C.U and attending school then head straight for St. Pauls. When he finally did die I could no longer bear to work. I had never thought that losing someone that i've known all my life and love so dearly is so painful. I had never in my life feel such pain and although I am still grieving u are right to say that this experience will make me stonger. This experience makes me more determined to get into nursing. Quarter Mile'r, I just want to say that I am truly blessed to have met u. I have no doubt that our friendship will last. Without your kindness and your advice there would have been many days that Iwould have cried. It's people like u that I'll never hate going to work to see. Oh I forgot to say thank you, thank you, thankyou. You'll always have my total respect and honesty(except for? ;) ) Anyways I luv u for the incredible caring person u are.

Ps.Even though u are no longer here with us my bro, memories of us growing up together will always be with me until the day I die. R.I.P

This is a very touching thread. Makes for a nice Thanksgiving tribute!

QM,

You are one excellent excellent guy. Thanks for gracing us with your presence.

Sincerely,
GBM

My God..........I'm........at a total loss for words here........
Wiping drippy eyes at the moment. Of Joy and all kinds of
mixed emotions............WOW! :)

I can't respond right now, but will later.

...........QM'r

Okay I'm back with my emotions in check.......mostly........

NoneasGood you inspired the title....thanks man !

But first if I don't ackkowledge the lady here I am guilty of being a total
cad.....
If there ever was a thanksgiving to mean just that, Angela is it, she has
brought to me a complete renewed faith in humanity as to her length of
honesty and care for other people that only she can understand fully.

I had no idea of her replying to this thread and promise all of you that it
was of her own doing and that it was not discussed between us what
so ever !! :)

Honestly hun I am stunned by your response and had no idea of your
feelings about our meeting and sharing countless hours of conversation.
You never let on, I am completely overwhelmed.......To you as well, many, many, many thankyou's for allowing me the privilege of sharing your world, your innermost feelings and secrets and desires. And of course some
other things ;)

I will love you from the bottom of my heart for all eternity for the friend
that you are.......I can't thank you enough sweetheart for knowing that
I have earned the right of confidence from you. "Too bad there isn't a
big red heart emoticon to use" But you get my drift. :)

And too all of you who have reponded to this thread, "Thank you"
I feel very priviledged to be a member of this board, thank you again!

One thing guys for those of you who go out pooning just for the pooning?
Show some kindness and respect for these girls ( I'm not trying to say
that you don't here ) cuz don't forget they are human beings with real
emotions and desires aside from the fact that they provide you with
physical pleasures. Treat them well for they deserve it more than the
average lady IMHO. :cool:

................QM'r

there you go...

large-red-heart-gingerbauer.gif

happy Thanksgiving!

If I am able I would share a pic of my cute, adorable best friend for everyone to see. Just looking at him makes u want to hug him, plus I like to brag and show him off every little chance I get. Unfortunately I do not know how, unless someone can tell me how's it done. I want to thank Quarter Mile'r and a few other eforum.xxx members that I have met for being the kind gentlemen they were. Being kind and respectful to an sp goes a long, long way. Being an sp myself I know from firsthand that some guys are pricks and say nasty things. It is people like that not just ruins the day but gives me the feeling that I no longer want to work. Some people should understand that us sp's are trying to make some money and that at the same time we are human beings like normal people. No amount of money would make us sp's go thru all the verbal,emotional and sometimesphysical abuse that some client gives. As always treat others how u want to be treated. It is always an added bonus to meet clients that not just only think of themselves. To all the guys out there have fun pooning, and to all sp's always stand up for yourself.

Angela/Tina you are in the true friend and QM as all of us should be so lucky to have one just like you. QM what a gentleman and friend you are for Tina as well. This thread rates as an all time high point in my experience on this board, it's kind of nice for a change instead of reading all the shill crap and nasty comments. You both have shown what the community here can foster in positive ways, so I also say thanks! :)

Something like this makes it all worth while! Very sweet!

Tina/Angela and QM my heart also goes out to you both, like I always said that SP’s are human and here is a very good example. The biggest draw back to this hobby is the emotional attachment that comes along with it. QM I also found that you can never be hurt with a gift of LOVE and I am glad that Tina was there to received that LOVE from you. If you are able to just help one person or be there when they needed you, that is one part of life experiences you’ll never forget and cherish. QM, you are a true gentleman.

To Drone, Thanks so much my friend,
like your signature at the bottom of your reply reads,
"Seeker of Quality not Quantity"

I believe I have hit the pinnacle of what "QUALITY" truly means with Tina.

The physical asperations we seek in this hobby is a MEAR drop in the bucket
as compared to what truly lies beneath.
How completely overwhelming it is to get to know her from a personal
standpoint and this will and has forever changed my perspective on how
I see these women now.

Tina, you have taught me a life lesson in this hobby and forever am truly
greatfull. Thank you so much again. I look so forward to a long and happy
friendship with you. :) :) :)
This truly is a grand Thanksgiving day.

To all of you for all your sincere replies I am forever indebted. :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving to all and hope you have a memorable one.

.................QM'r

Congrats.......I guess thats the best '' Hole Shot' ever for you :)

I'll definately take that as a drag racing analogy.
In that case it would be like winning the summernationals as
a "non pro challenger!"

BTW, thanks for the congrats man.

................QM'r

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa recommends new girls for massage services today. They are Sasa, Mary, and Coco. They are young and beautiful with first-class service. They are from China, Singapore, South Korea, and Singapore. If you want a massage, please contact 9052375885 or 4163565876. You can send SMS
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  5. hotqts:
    Guelph
  6. Forever Spa:
    💎💎💎 We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💎 Ruby & Angela (new) and Cindy are available 💎 2190 Warden 💎 416-800-7887
  7. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  8. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Jojo and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, SALMA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 ☎ 416-988-2950
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  14. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  15. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and c
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Claire🌸Brandy ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  22. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  23. Maxmin:
    suko
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & CARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills. Sugar Love Spa
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Selina with big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Vivian 22’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. *New today, Angela is a young, small and very beautiful lady who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples.
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin &new Asian girl Amy in today
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  32. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  33. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  42. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  43. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  44. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  45. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  46. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  47. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator