Centre de Sant矌anterne Rouge, 3280 Cavendish (514) 369-1553

Rebecca

Reaction score
Lanterne Rouge
514-369-1553
3280 Cavendish

Since Bob Crane's departure, so went the Lanterne Rounge thread. So - here is my 2 cents to get the place up on the radar again.

I've been there twice for pretty good massage but had to ask for HJ both times. No touching etc. allowed. Facilities seem pretty clean and nice. Some rooms have showers.

So - if you want a decent massage and simple release at the end this is your place. Sorry, I'm CRAP with names ... but it was same deal for me both times.

($35 1/2 and $50 hr)

Randy

Centre de Sant

Yo,Randyone,how much did you tip ?Is it chinese or russian masseuses,and how old and looks, generally speaking.Thanks.

Centre de Sant

Hey hotdog -

Oh yeah tip ... $20. I had chinese masseuses both times and the receptionist is chinese. I think there may be non-chinese there as well, but I'm not sure.

Cheers

Centre de Sant

I saw a MP on Cavendish Blvd below Sherbrooke in the lower level of a high rise bldg. Their's a Korean restaurant and Travel Agency in the Same Bldg.
Does anyone know of this place ? and how is it ?

Centre de Sant

Are the women decent looking ???

Centre de Sant

CTU, Have you looked at the date of Randy`s post. It`s beyond its Best Used Before Date!

Does anyone have any current 411 about this place that`s been around for years?

Kasp_ar

Centre de Sant

Does this place still exist? I never see any advertising anywhere.

I used to visit quite often, about 3 years ago or so. Not bad but not memorable either. It seems there was a much larger thread on this place, but was probably deleted.

Anyways, if as RollOver says, it's still around, I'd also be curious as to what kind of clientele they are getting these days.

Centre de Sant

LauraB,

Would that be Sophie from Massage Hong Kong?

Her age matches your description. Nice lady, but I had no idea she sang opera.

Centre de Sant

Went to Lanterne Rouge last night for my second session with Linda. Very pretty asian with nut-brown skin and a great smile. I'm crappy on ages, but she looked late 20s or early 30s.

The room was fine, nice and warm, shower, etc. I scrubbed up and as I was getting out Linda came in. She took the towel from me and wiped me up with a big smile. It's no big deal, but a nice little touch, you know?

Once on the table, she goes to work. Gents, let me just say that she gives an excellent massage. I asked for hard and she goes pretty hard -- not as hard as Alea in Snowdon -- but real good nonetheless. I had only taken half an hour ($35) but I will take the full hour ($55, I think) next time, just for the massage alone. It's a FULL body massage (including hands, ankles, toes and one of the greatest head massages I've had). Although she rubs the butt and inner thighs a lot, not a whole lot of actual teasing... oh well.

On the flip she continues the massage and starts teasing the one-eyed dragon with fluttery little passes of her hand. He starts to wake up and she pays him more and more attention. Pretty decent, except I was tired and it took a long time:p

But Linda was a real trooper and kept on working -- and giggling. In fact, we both were cracking up because I kept saying sorry for taking my sweet time. I must admit that she still needs some refinement on her technique -- she's a little too strong on the delicate bits sometimes. So I got her to slow down and slack on the death grip. Ah, that did the trick. Pop! And more giggles all around.

I should say that she let me grab her butt through all this, but she was wearing jeans. Better than grabbing air, I guess. Didn't try anything more.

I looked up at the clock and was a full 10 minutes over. Not a clock-watcher at all, fellahs. The first time I was with Linda, I ended a bit early and she continued the fabulous massage for the remaining time. Great value for the $$$

She asked me if I wanted to take a shower and I said no. So she pops out of the room and comes back with some hot, wet towels and gives me the top-to-bottom wipe down. Really nice.

Then (it's not over yet), she helps me get dressed, putting my shirt on for me and buttoning it up. She tells me I'm nice and gives me a big hug. I give her a $30 tip (I usually give $20) and would have given more if I had more.

In short, GREAT massage, decent hj (and open to coaching:) ), all sorts of little attentive details and, best of all, a funny, happy person. Both my sessions with Linda have been extremely enjoyable. Will repeat.

Linda works most week nights after 5 and Saturday during the day. Treat yourself.

Centre de Sant

It has been a few months. Does Linda still work here? Anyone have an update on any other women? I used to go here. I once saw this blond French Canadian girl names Sarah, maybe mid-twenties.

She was not anything fancy look-wise and even a little chubby. But she gave a great massage and did anything you wanted for a very good price. She once spent 20 minutes eating my ass from all positions.....one of the best and longest rim jobs I have ever gotten, not that I got many.

I was told she got fired. I guess she was found out. This was at least 1 year ago. I have never been back. Just curious if there is potential here.

Thanks,
BIG

Centre de Sant

Went for some Korean BBQ tonight, then thought that I needed to relax some more, so called up to Lanterne Rouge to see what was on the menu there (right next door, no need to park again).

The Romanian girl (Michelle) was busy...I thought it might be fun to try to a Romanian, since The Gazette once remarked in a movie review that a Romanian girl will do anything for a nickel...and the mama-san owner, in poor English, said that Patricia, "from South America" would be available.

With visions of a hot Latina babe from Peru (a la Vanessa of former Acajou and Angel on St-Laurent), or from Chile (a la Paulie from Celeste on St-Joseph) dancing in my head, I was saddened to find out, in reality, that Patricia is from Cameroon, which is nowhere near South America.

While she did her best to play with Sergeant Johnson, and used her fingers to help dig in the trench, with a passable massage (I have had worse), I would not repeat since African girls just don't do it for me. Give her an A for effort, but the misrepresentation was a let-down. It also didn't help Sgt. Johnson rise to attention when, in conversation, once I hear she's from Cameroon and I mention that I know a lawyer who's from there, that she immediately mentions him by name as knowing him...then, on my way out, I notice another gentleman waiting in the enclosed attending area who looked very familiar (read: noted local writer/newspaper columnist/blogger) and the conspiracy theorist part of me has me running now to call up Alex Jones on Genesis Radio.

Centre de Sant

I went to the red lantern few days ago, actually felt like keeping this gem to myself, there is a new beauty well new to me, i have only been there several times, went half hour got this beauty think her name was amelie, she was a pure delight but you have to get her to give you a massage which she is more than capable of doing instead of the "sensuelle teasing" she performs, too much of that drove me crazy felt like was going to cream before the hj, had to tell to work of my back, she has skills, she also offer thai, which actually was the first time i got offered that there, unfortunaly i was low on cash. next pay day for sure. breast was about b, slim body, georgous face :cool:

Centre de Sant

I have visited Lanterne Rouge several times in the past weeks, and have come to like it. Here goes.

First time there, I was met by the owner who is a nice Chinese lady...always smiling...always aiming to please. I mean she is an older woman...just running the show. She shows me to the room which has a shower and a mattress on the floor. Dim red lights...nice music. After the shower, in walks a very very pretty gal...around 25 perhaps? Sara was her name. Mulatto... reminds me of Iman in a way...not as stunning of course, but if you see her...you'll know what I mean. Slim body, medium height, just right. I eventually found out that she is half Belgian and half Kenyian (what a mixture). She spoke a beautiful French. Anyway, her massage was actually very good...training was had here for sure. But she had such a nice attitude that made the whole visit pleasant. Splendid smile and all. The finish was nice, slow and careful. I felt great to say the least. Entrance $50...and I gave her $20 which she rewarded with a wide smile. I think some more may be had once she sees you more often. Just my impression.

After that I frequented this other girl. Natasha. Young girl...early twenties I guess. She's from Quebec but has Russian decendants. She's pretty...nice figure as well, small breasts but oh so smooth. Upon my first massage, she teased without hesitation...very stimulating. Upon flip, she didn't waste time...and what followed was the longest HJ I received in a long time. I kept stopping her near threshold point...which she enjoyed. At one point she lay down with me on the mattress...kind of weird...almost like a girlfrient would do. Another time, on a massage table (which they have as well), I was massaging her splendid small breasts, and just the look of her face as she had her eyes closed and smiling...made my afternoon. Great finish by the way. Gave her $40 for the top nude HJ. She was pleased...and kissed me.

This place is kind of different. More relaxed, no money ever mentioned by the MPs, no hustling. The location is somewhat isolated...parking no problem. I don't know...it fits my likings. There's few like this place. Have a go...and see what I mean.

Centre de Sant

InterestedInCanada...may I ask what is the purpose of your reply? Do you think we need YOU to tell us if a place has to be supported or not? I know that you are getting giddy in getting another post on your score...but quite honestly, you are not contributing an iota. Try and be more constuctive.

Centre de Sant

Hello to all of you,

I went to lanterne rouge in late april and had a session with Michelle. She is a nice lady and likes what she is doing.

She put me at ease in the first 5 minutes and did a good massage but may be a little too much oil. Reasonable access to the goods, nice hj tech, and a nice personality. The hour went too fast. all in all a good value.

Since it was my first time with her, i did not push too much for the menu.

I can say that she is on my short list for this month.

And by the way tactus, i agree with your last post about the place.

"This place is kind of different. More relaxed, no money ever mentioned by the MPs, no hustling. The location is somewhat isolated...parking no problem. I don't know...it fits my likings. There's few like this place. Have a go...and see what I mean."

Have a nice day gentlemans,

Sexslave

Centre de Sant

Hey Sexslave,
Can you give more details about her? Age, height, body, ethnicity etc? Also, do you remember what day it was? Natasha works Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sara works Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. How about this Michelle?

Centre de Sant

I went there at the end of last week after phoning and trying to get an appointment with Natasha. I was told that Natasha is no longer working there. Actually I was told "holiday" and that she might be back in two weeks. That seems to be the standard thing they say when a girl no longer works at a place. They don't want you to go looking elsewhere so tempt you to return by suggesting the girl will be back after her vacation.

The girl I saw instead, something like LinLin (hard to understand) was good but really just about average. I got a soft and sensual massage from her but it wasn't an inspiring experience. Not a repeat.

Centre de Sant

Went to the red lantern which i have many times, and never gotten the same girl twice, and that is why some experience are good and others are not so good. Took 1/2 hrs with think her name is tina ( chinese)and there were spanish girl whom I probably should have waited for but who knows maybe same result in the end, asked for hard massage, it was okay but did not feel therapeutic, just a bit of pain now and then followed by good shoulder massage, no teasing even the butt massage, at the flip she went caress a bit the twins, and refuse to be touch which made the experience disconnected, her hj technique needs work but really without being able to caress her was somewhat joyless, and as soon as my volcano erupted she stopped. it was frustrating,and i did not feel like tipping her. However since i did not attempt to touch her before the flip(in order to gage her), i gave 10$, and left there feeling dissatified, with a little of pain that i had not before I arrive there. :(

Centre de Sant

Okay, so I returned to LR hoping to see Natasia...but found out that she works now on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays. So yes, she is still working there.
I ended up with Nikki...a girl that has only been there a few weeks. Somewhat cute, average body, medium height, small breasts...but an extremely sunny disposition. Big smile...very warm. She asked me if I wanted a soft/medium or hard massage...and I replied hard. Good thing I did...because I have no idea what the soft massage would have been like. Her massage skills were quite mediocre...lots of caressing, some kneading and some light nail scratching. Quite boring actually. But she did pay a lot of attention to the butt...not that bad...but lacked energy. Every now and then she would visit the jewels for a second and then continue with the lame massage. And with only 10 minutes left she asked for the flip. He finishing skills were somewhat better...and we had some fun. I think she is more adept with this part. She also didn't resist my roaming hands under her skirt...so the last 10 minutes sort of made up for the first 50. Cost = 50 +30 tip (20 HJ +10 for letting me explore her under the skirt). I wouldn't repeat with her though...not a truly satisfying experience. If I'm not mistaken, she works on Tuesdays and Thursdays. But maybe even more days.

Centre de Santé Lanterne Rouge, 3280 Cavendish (514) 369-1553

In these cases I book for ½ hour and I get mostly the good part:p and save a little:rolleyes:

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💯💥💋a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Friday,💞 Tracy,💘💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤ Vivian,💞💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💘💋📱416 222-5554📱
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. GameOn:
    Un
  12. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  15. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  17. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  24. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  37. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  39. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  43. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator