Grrrr... My tutor makes me want to throw something (AT HIM)!

Troy Mcleish

Reaction score
Hello everybody

Sorry to be a pain as I have posted quite a lot lately but I just wanted to get this off my chest! I'm finding it quite therapeutic just typing about it!

I had a supremely awful night at college last night. My classmates all felt the same as me. Its our tutor. Heis just so disorganised and says one thing one week and something completely different the following week and then he always makes it seem like its our fault! This is all to do with paperwork and the admin side of things in class. I won't bore you with all the details!

I wanted to chat to him last night as I need to know if what I'm doing is right with regards to the actual massage. He walks around and watches us massage our clients but we don't get much feedback and I'm the sort of person that when I do something I want to do it properly! Especially as I want to earn a bit of a living from this!I just don't feel like we have had enough practical practice and although he has marked me as competent so far, and I'm allowed to be let loose on the public, I sometimes wonder if he's just wanting us to pass the course so it doesn't reflect badly on him. It's him who assesses us and then an external verifier will come in and want to speak to just one of us.

I will have a look at buying some of the DVD's that have been recommended in one of my previous whinges (I mean posts!)but I'm annoyed that I feel I have tobut also, I'm concerned that I shouldn't be practicing techniques that I've learnt from aDVD. Is it ok to do this? I keep telling myself that if I keep practicing I will become more confident and it is true that I feel more confident and relaxed when I'm practicing at home as the college isn't themost relaxing and stress-fee places but I still need to know if I'm doing it right!

I will definitely speak to my tutor about this but just had to vent my spleen!

And breathe.......

Hi Sarah

we had similar problems my holistic course which I did a few years ago - tutor started off well but went down hill after being hit with personal problems - there may be others who feel the same but after what happened with my class I suggest that you approach the tutor on your own with your concerns - let other people sort out their problems - I say this because we exchanged some emails about the problems and then one of the group sent an email to the tutor outlining the problems which lead to a dicussion at the beginning of the next class which did feel confrontational and to add to it the person who had sent the email to the tutor wasnt even there as she was running late so I ended up leading the discussion on behalf of the class because I was the only one who had the front to do so - I didnt feel it was fair to leave the tutor hanging - trust me there wasnt much back up from the rest of the class and they were the ones with the gripes - I didnt even think it was as bad as they made out.
I do think you should say something, like us you are doing this to retrain , not for a new hobby - if you give a bad massage would you expect your client to pay? so why should you accept bad teaching - it may be that you just need a little more feed back
once you start your case studies your confidence will grow

good luck - hope you feel better after posting -

Sarah
x

*** With Moderator's 'hat' on ***

Reply to all:

While we fully understand members' needs to let off steam if they feel they have received any sort of poor quality service, may we just askeveryone to exercise due caution that the people concerned cannot be identified fromanything that may besaid in your posts.

Should they be able to do so, they may well have grounds for complaint, so we would ask you to please bear this in mind.

Forum guidelines are here:

[link=http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=14603]http://www.healthypages.net/forum/tm.asp?m=14603[/link]

Please feel free to PM me or use Forum Support if you require any help or further clarification.

Many thanks.

Holistic
On behalf of the Moderating Team

Cheer up!
You are learning a lesson in self detemination.
Are the other students in the same boat or it it just you?
Have you networked with the other students for out of class sessions?

I hope he is not one of my tutors but if you are studying in a formal college setting, try this (and remember to smile):
1. Ask the tutor for a 'tutorial'. Explain how you feel lacking in confidence with your learning. If no joy, then do it more formally -
2. Check in the brochure forthe complaints procedure and follow that.

Paper work and more paper work. I would not like to think it all your tutor's fault. The VTCT re-issued their requirements last autumn and it takes ages to update everything. Then again in my college experience (student/tutor/assessor/verifier), just when you have everything streamlined and ready to use again, something changes and its back to square one. So your expericene this year is not a disadvantage cos it's nearly always like this...we all have to keep up to date and that means getting used to change.
Once you ahev done this course there is CPD to look forward to!

If you feel able to do so, have a word with the tutor and let him know that you're concerned. They can only react when they know what the problem is. With restructuring the courses all the time it can be pretty stressful for the tutor as they are often told things lasyt minute.

I attended a course which didn't start well, was a bit him and us for a while, but eventually we said, this isn't how we learn, was a bit awkward for a couple of weeks but with us supporting him and giving him feedback, he was able to adapt to our needs and it turned out to be a pretty good course.

The teacher shoud be professional and not blame their students for a lack of understanding or organisation - give feedback, lots of it if he needs it. He'll have to react and respond and it can only be a good thing.

I can't say much about VTCT and paperwork, I have to say I found it to be an added unnecessary stress at times, when I wished we'd cover new ground instead - or have more formal exams. I was unfortunate that for every VTCT course I did the old courseowkr wasn't recognised and I had to keep redoing everything. Frustrating. It's not ideal, just grit your teeth, do what you can and hang in there. It'll be worth it.

Thanks everyone! I am feeling a bit more cheery as have practiced this evening on one of my willing guinea pigs and they enjoyed the massage and they would definitely say if something wasn't good. I think it helped that I was in my own environment and therfore more relaxed and confident. However, I do still need to confirm things with my tutor.

I'm definitely planning on speaking to him. Thought it best to leave it after the last lesson just to let everyone de-stress! Everyone in the class that feels the same way although I think I'll follow Sarah's (Hemelgirl's) advice and just speak to him about my own concerns. I want things to stay friendly (I'm not very good at being all shouty anyway!) and I do understand that it's difficult for tutors when they are inundated with lots of ridiculous admin and things change all the time, however, it just frusrates and upsets me when we are made to feel bad and even blamed for things that soooo aren't our fault!

Thanks again everyone. As usual, your advice as been really helpful.

Take care

Hi Sarah

have you been to your class this week and if so did you have a chat with your tutor?
I hope you feel better about everything - like I said in my previous post - confidence comes with experience - it sounds as though you feel happier after the weekend

hemelgirl

Hi Sarah

Yep - went to class last night and everybody including our tutor seemed a lot happier .

I only briefly got to mention my issue and didn't get to discuss it with him in full so will have another go at it next week!

However,I had really good feedback from the client I was treating last night and it was somebodywho has lots of regularmassages so I was really pleased and it gave me a big confidence boost. Yay! One thing that did get me thinking about whether I'm carrying out the techniques correctly and whether I'm going to be good enough afterwards and this was due to the fact that one of my classmates works in a posh spa and they were saying that the massage therapists there are amazing and how they get sent off on courses and are taught advanced technques. But like you said I guess it's all down to experience so I will stay positive and work really hard at being as good as possible!

Thank you so much for asking how I got on. I really appreciate the thought.

Enjoy the rest of the week and your weekend [sm=jump1.gif]

Glad you at least got to broach the subject, it's horrid when the teachers not hitting the mark.. much better if you explain where it's not suiting you and they can tackle it before your learning is jeopardised. Keep going with what you're doing, sounds like you're going to make a great therapist!

Thanks Justine.

It was definitely a relief to have at least mentioned the matter to him. I will try and have a proper chat with him next week!

Thanks for your kind words as well. I really appreciate that.

Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Hi Sarah

glad you are feeling happier -
if you feel that there are still issues you would like to raise with your tutor can you email him?
just a thought - I dont know about you but I hate talking to people about things that I am unhappy about and tend to end up talking jibberish

anyway
happy massageing

Sarah x

Hi Sarah

I think I'll have another go at talking to him. last week we were all late out after treating our clients for assessments. We have to answer questions after we've finished and he still had about 4 people to see after I'd left and I was about 15mins late out myself so I just didn't get another chance.

I haven't got an e-mail address for him unfortunately although I guess I could call the college to find out! Will have a little think on that one!

Anyways, have a good weekend.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  2. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  3. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  4. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl (Jasmine) in Wednesday Friday Saturday
  5. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5โ€™4โ€ and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: ANA, CARA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5โ€™1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills.
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘body scrub๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki ๐Ÿ˜˜can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  8. K-mike:
    My first time coming to QQ Square and it was a phenomenal experience. I came with my friend who helped me book a Thai room while he took the Japanese themed room. I was impressed with how clean everything was. Aya made my experience so memorable, she was so courteous, social and fun. The service here is so welcoming, even as I was leaving, I didn't want to leave. I will be definitely coming back. Thank you Aya, QQ and everyone there!
  9. EMSpa_schedule:
    Call to book: 905-479-6668 !!
  10. EMSpa_schedule:
    ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tomorrow's sneak peek: ๐Ÿ”ฅ On Wednesday October 23, 2024, our attendants will be Carla ๐Ÿคฉ, Opal ๐Ÿ˜, Cici ๐Ÿฅฐ, Sandy ๐Ÿ˜˜ and Yoyo! ๐Ÿค—
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  12. Shangri-la Spa:
    Tuesday Blues? ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– your best destinations for luxury Asian massages in GTA ๐ŸŽ‰ Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€” Coco, Cindy, best GFE Cici, Busty Echo, JPN Yui, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท Luna, 36D Amber, Anita & Kelly โ€” ready to spoil you silly. ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€โœจCome for a Vichy Table Shower๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆ Hit up 647-695-6354๐Ÿค™ or text to ๐Ÿ“ฑ647-578-8169. โœจCruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. ๐Ÿ’ฐLet the fun times roll, baby!๐Ÿ™Œ
  13. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY (11:30am โ€“ 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cup titis, pretty face, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. JULIA from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips ๐Ÿ‘„, excellent massage and service
  14. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Monday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY(10AM-11pm) & *New Spinner NANA (3pm-11pm)[/color] CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. Tiny NANA is an unbelievably good Superstar SPINNER, only 5โ€™2โ€
  15. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MIMI, NAYLA & NOOR. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NOOR is a medium build Indian lady with nice services.
  16. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY, KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  19. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young naughty Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Mia 25โ€™s,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young naughty Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Mia 25โ€™s with tinny body, sweet EFG Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  23. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจ Looking for a relaxing escape? โœ… Meet๐ŸŒธClaire๐ŸŒธMariaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now โ˜Ž 289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! โœจ
  25. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5โ€™2โ€tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  26. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body Great BBBJ, CIM, GFE in Her menu Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  27. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  28. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Baby๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself wi
  29. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, ANGEL, LUCY, SARIKA, DIYA, JIYA, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘body scrub๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. New girl Lisa๐Ÿ˜˜can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  32. EMSpa_schedule:
    Tomorrow's sneak peek: ๐Ÿคฉ For Tuesday October 22, 2024, our attendants will be Ada ๐Ÿ˜˜, Cici ๐Ÿฅฐ, Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜, Ivy ๐Ÿ”ฅ and Christina โค๏ธ Looks like Kimmy was very popular today. Keep your schedules clear for next week! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  33. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  35. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Latin/Spanish white Sikn Mia and 2 Asian girl in toda
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose๐ŸŒน - A sexy new addition to our lin
  37. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Monday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY(10AM-11pm) & *New Spinner NANA (3pm-11pm)[/color] CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. Tiny NANA is an unbelievably good Superstar SPINNER, only 5โ€™2"
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Lulu 26โ€™s with tinny body,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! โœ… Today๐ŸŒธAletta๐ŸŒธYoyo๐ŸŒธTiffany๐ŸŒธSophia๐ŸŒธAlisa Call us โ˜Ž 905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ Your ultimate service awaits! โœจ
  40. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจ Looking for a relaxing escape? โœ… Meet๐ŸŒธKim๐ŸŒธIvy๐ŸŒธMariaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now โ˜Ž 289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! โœจ
  41. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girlโ€จGFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Lin Very Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs โ€จGreat BBJ, CIM Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  42. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sasa Very Sexy Vietnamese friendly and milfy . body is amazing and smooth. Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MIMI & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA
  46. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & KAT 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  47. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  48. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Summer โค๏ธ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very sexy, and so friendly. Beautiful girl with great massage skills and willing to give you a happy fun session multiple times if you
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ*New Girl CANDY, YUMI & CINDY CANDY is a slim and attractive Asian Attendant with nice boobs, slim waist & a booty loverโ€™s ass. Candy has a full range of services. YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Lisa, Cindy & Ruby. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty,
Back