Judy at Swan

american8mare

Reaction score
Another trip to Canada and I pulled into Swan. Was concerned re the lineup after a post that the lineup at Swan had gone downhill. So I asked (Patrick?) for the lineup and he said OK and dissappeared. An attractive young Chinese woman showed me the lineup. She always seems to be around there, more administrative than massage. I asked if she is available. She flashed a pretty smile, laughed, and said Not me. The lineup, however, looked quite good to me. Four young, attractive women. I paid for one hour, picked Judy, and asked for a hard massage. Unfortunatley, Judy and I started gabbing and the massage suffered as a result. Her English was pretty good and she was interested in my occupation and started asking hypothetical questions. She clearly has an analytic mind. But I wasn't there for her mind. I wanted massage and extras. So she finally hopped onto my back and used her knees, elbows, and feet to apply some awesome, back-breaking pressure. But it lacked the professional touch. I have always had really good massage experiences at Swan and I value that part of the hour. Oh well, it was on to the extras. Warm up was bare tits sliding over the ass. $120 for FS. Then came a surprise. I told her that I was clean back there. She moved into an incredible rim job. At first lightly, then frenching it, and then a full press lingua insertion past the sphincter!! My brain passed Pleasure and jumped into Ecstacy. It seemed to last forever. Finally the flip and on to the FS, mish. Big, hairy bush which I like. C cups. Pretty face. I think that the rimming will be a YMMV thing. We had talked for awhile and hit some rapport and I really had washed up in the shower. But man-o-man, it is definitely worth a try. Next, I'll post about April from Carmen Fox.

Thanks for the review Oceanic. I have not been to Swan for a couple of months although it is one of my favorites. Glad to hear the lineup looked good and Judy sure sounds like fun. Did she give you any bbbj?

No. As she moved toward the bj activities, I interrupted her, got it covered, and moved directly to the main event. So I don't know whether the oral would have been covered or not.

What was the room rate? it has been a while since I was there last and I have never gotten full service! So you paid 120 for fs and what for the room fee? I really l ike the one who works the counter! Has anyone ever had her?

Thanks

I think that the rate is $60 for one hour, but my memory may be off by $5 or so. Funny that you mention never having had fs there. I have had only fs which was a surprise to Judy. She asked if the other girls provided more than just hand service. I didn't want to discuss it with her because my info may contradict what the girls tell each other. So I turned the conversation from what I have done with the others in the past to what I wanted to do with her right then. So do guys mostly get hand jobs there? What a waste! These girls are bang-a-licious!

They all offer FS. Agree Swan is a good value place. You get a fair massage and FS if you chose. Just try to let them know you have been there before. I never even have to mention anything now. It's routetine, 30 minute massage, plays with junior, and out the door to get the protection.

The only draw back is that they haven't had any fresh meat for a long time. The line up is getting thin, as there aren't too many lookers left.

May is always a good choice whith a nice rack for an Asian. She's been there for a least a year.

Based on Oceanic's review I went to Swan (a favorite of mine) and asked to see Judy. I was not disappointed. Our first meeting took place as I stepped out of the shower. She walked into the room and gave me a hug and kiss. Great! I love a warm and friendly attitude. A middle of the road massage then the twig and berry play and the extra's? question. Yes, of course! Judy stripped down - not a spinner but not fat - and started kissing my back and bum and rubbing her nipples over me. She played with my bum and asked me three times "are you clean here?". Yes, yes, yes! Some great rimming then the flip. She proceeded immediately to put on the hat but I stopped her and asked for some bbbj. "Of course" she said and away we went to paradise. We then put on the hat and proceeded to multiple positions. I found her a little loose and over lubed so I got her to finish me with a hj. She then cleaned me up, a shower, a hug and kiss and off I went, happy as a clam. Judy is off to Beijing next month for Chinese New Year and will be away for a month or so. A great lady with a great attitude. Treat her kindly and you will not be disappointed.

first time here and wanna try swan lake....so how much is the total for FS and the room's fee?

Hot Man,

I always book the full hour because I enjoy the massage. $65 and then $120 for the extras. They also have 30 min and 45 min, but I don't know those rates.

BTW, I returned to see Judy and she was booked. Damn, just missed her. So they showed me the lineup and there were two young cuties and another woman that looked more plain but OK. They recommended her and I said OK. Her name was May and she gave an absolutely awesome massage. No funny stuff until the very end. But good, solid, professional massage techinque. And then good, professional, courtesan style tease and play. After the main event, she said "10 more minutes. You want more massage?" I told her that my brain was tired from professional engagements and so she offered scalp massage. When I left, I felt a deep and abiding appreciation for her. Great experience at every level!

so i have to make an appointment first? or i can just walk in?

Well, I've always just walked in. But I learned that they take appointments, also.

just got a session with Judy and you guys were bang on! BBBJ and CIM on the menu. Massage was great too!

I stopped by there the other day for the first time, more to just see the area and lineup than anything. Saw a fairly nice lineup, actually. Probably one of the better selections I've seen recently.. Was very tempted but I had a prior engagement :) Will probably make a stop there in the near future.

aftering reading all u guys comments about judy i had to go, and go i did last night. she looked ok not great and not ugly so average i guess.Yup she did eevrything that u guys mentioned above but the only drawback i saw with her is that she has HAIRY PITS that kinda turned me off. but she did give really good service

Went to see Judy last week. I concur with the comments earlier and the service was first class. Good value for $60 + $120 = $180.

I saw some real nice looking girls in the line up.

so i went to the swan today. i took a look at the girls and they were ok looking, but i would rather have fun with a 5 looker than experience a newbie who was a 10.
i asked for judy and she was not there. so the lady at teh front told me she could call her in. and took me into the room for me to take my shower.
after my shower was done i waited 5 mins and she came in and hugged me and kissed me.
i told her i had been there before and her competitive nature kicked in and said that no one does it like her (which made me excited)
during my massage which lasted 30 mins she was rubbing her nipples against me and kissing and licking me from head to toe.
she finally found her way to my ass cheeks and licked in circles then found her way in. WOW shes good at rim jobs. it suprised me. she went all the way in with her toungue and was moaning while doing that. she did that for a while (maybe 15 mins)
on with the bls. and bj.she turned me around and asked me to stand up and lean on the bed, and of course i did. she gave awesome bbbj. even deep throating it while gagging. WOW. she is very vocal and seeemed to like it
as we were about to start she got me going so much that i didn't want to use a hat. she asked if i didn't want it but to be safe i did. continued on with mish, dog, bj, mish then hj with sucking to finish with CIM because she is not as tight as i expected. as i was about to cum she deepthroated it and it shot down her throat!
anyways another massage for 15 mins while talking. took a shower and paid. 3 greens for 1/hr room rate + one brown, one green for fullservice (she asked for 160!!! NO WAY!!) and one green for tip. she gave me her number to call her and i will definately later on in the future.
overall she was not skinny, maybe 5'4 130-135lbs.
her looks were an ok 6 (i am really picky) and her service was a 9.5 no joke

had one for 70 plus 35 room fee (half hour).. definitely an enjoyable session!

Every business has it's time in the sun and I have to agree that it is Swan's time. I concur with DBaller's review of Judy and the servive she provides,
although I have found the best price/point service from her is a 45 minute massage for .5 and rimming followed by a BBBJTC for .8. It is a friendly business with a unique service at a workingman's price.

Shoutbox
  1. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa recommends new girls for massage services today. They are Sasa, Mary, and Coco. They are young and beautiful with first-class service. They are from China, Singapore, South Korea, and Singapore. If you want a massage, please contact 9052375885 or 4163565876. You can send SMS
  2. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  3. hotqts:
    Guelph
  4. Forever Spa:
    💎💎💎 We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💎 Ruby & Angela (new) and Cindy are available 💎 2190 Warden 💎 416-800-7887
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Jojo and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, SALMA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💕💯💥💋Monday, 💞💋 Ada, 💋a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment.. 💐🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  9. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 ☎ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  12. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🔴💋❤Monday, 💋Sophia, and ❤ Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💯💥💋❣Monday, 💘 Cici, 💋💋tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. 💘💥  Vivian,💋 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. 💕 Jessica, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. 💞❣ Natalia, 💋Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  15. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and c
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Claire🌸Brandy ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  22. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  23. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100,💢💋💗Monday, ❤ Tracy,💞💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💌 Mimi, 💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  24. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💢💋💖Monday,💞💋 Carmen, ❣(Candy) 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  25. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  26. Maxmin:
    suko
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & CARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills. Sugar Love Spa
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Selina with big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Vivian 22’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. *New today, Angela is a young, small and very beautiful lady who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples.
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin &new Asian girl Amy in today
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  35. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  36. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  41. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  43. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  45. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  46. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  47. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  48. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  49. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  50. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator