Kamur incident and review--Deception tactics used there

Aakash C

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

It's only fair that I begin by saying that I will not discuss anything about any prior discussions regarding Kamur, I will honor what promises I made about that. This whole post will concern itself only with events of this trip.

FACTS- GR and I go to Kamur Friday night, go to VIP area with Sabrina and Ericka. We get a waitress by the name of Evelyn. Kittens want Tequila shots... Evelyn asks me if we want to get them DOUBLE shots, and we say sure. We go through about $400 in drinks, mainly on the girls, getting them DOUBLE SHOTS of tequila, which turned out to about 13k colones per round of two, give or take some change.

NEXT DAY, I go back and hang out with Sabrina again, this time at the bar. I order her a SINGLE shot of Tequila. When I look at the shot size, I notice it's the EXACT SAME SIZE, only HALF THE PRICE. I comment to her that the shot looks the exact same size as the doubles of last night, and she says, yeah, they look the same size because they ARE the same size. I said to her that why would they ask if I wanted a double if it's the same size, and she just flat out tells me it's so the bar can charge more for the drink, matter-of-factly. I just couldn't believe it.

Now, I'm not going to speak for GR here, though he is well aware of this... But I will start by saying that that prior to having found out about this thievery, I was gonna actually post a kinda ok review... I mean, besides the fact that the waitress was breathing down our throats every 2 minutes for another drink, and the fact that the girls got so wasted that one became a little drunk drama queen for no apparent reason and pretty much walked away with another customer after having had MANY DOLLARS worth of drinks bouught for her, while the other one got so trashed that she wound up praying the the ceramic goddess at Del Rey and literally had to be dragged out of the bathroom and bar.... I mean, besides all that, the place was pretty phucking good!

I hope those CRT'ers that DO visit Kamur are aware of the deceptive tactics that are implemented there. I gave the name of the waittress and the SPECIFIC details of the incident so that no one can approach me later, accusing me of being vague or questioning what happened. The details given in my second and third paragraph here are FACTS and I challenge anyone to dispute them.

Bottom line, this place just has been a disappointment again and again for varied reasons in the past and to top it off, the establishment has implemented methods to rob you, the customer, of your hard earned money. I truly wish CRT'ers will take this post to heart and think twice before stepping into this place.

And just in terms of fun-factor, I only wish that more people went with us on this past weekend's 'Sexy Bitch Tour.' It was so painfully apparent how much better and more fun places like Le Grillion and Pantera Rosa were when allowing the opportunity to do the "Pepsi Challenge" and try all three establishments in one night. God, it was such a blast at both Le grillion and Pantera.... then Kamur had the music all low, and everyone just kind of ho-hummed around til it was time to go (We allowed exactly one hour at each place, then left). I honestly went back to this place only because they DO have marquee women... and the novelty they posess is usually enhanced by the "Tica of the Month" awards that tend to be won alot by the Kamur kittens... and rightfully so, take a look at Roxanna, at Ericka, at Sabrina (yes, Sabrina in person is an absolute KNOCKOUT), at Rubi in person, and you will drool to the point of severe dehydration. I WOULD pay lots of money to be in the company of those honey-bunnies and have some fun with them... but this establishment has SERIOUS ISSUES, and I hope, once again, that anyone considering going there will be aware of what happened with me and think twice, even thrice, before stepping into this place....

Thanks for reading,

Ruffnutz

Ruffnut:
That is very helpful and honest review. I too really enjoy Kamur and I find everything about the place really appealing. I too have had the single double situation on my early visits, and they got me once. After that regardless of how it comes off, I ALWAYS ORDER A SINGLE for the ladies and am quite admant about it.

Now I really do not like to even make this a point of contention, and I do not feel that we should have to make that type of distinction between double and single but if your going to visit the place its a very important factor when ordering for the kittens.

Thanks again for your report and hopefully Newman or his manager packed with the knowledge and facts you have presented will deal with the waitress and the practice in question.

I agree that Sabrina is very attractive in person.

I agree

Ruff,
The same thing happened to us in July........I will make sure I am adament about ordering single drinks for the girls. I would rather buy them a single drink and then tip them on the side. When you order a double for them they get a chip with a "D" on it. They make more commission on doubles and the waitress makes more because the service charge is tacked on. The bar, waitress and the girl all come out ahead and your pocket is a little more empty.

GUYS>>>>>be careful about this and you can still have a great time in Kamur without getting taken advantage of. I will be there in October to visit the kittens! :twisted:

Ruff....check you PM

GG

I have not been to any strip clubs in CR, but I think the same rules hold true for strip clubs around the world.

Never put a bunch of stuff on a tab. Pay as you go. I know, it is a pain in the ass, but at least you can see where your hard earned cash is going.

And never, NEVER put anything on a credit card.

We are all big boys and have to look out for ourselves. Nobody else will.

It's ironic how often the most complaints, criticisms, dubios business

practices and scrutiny seem to follow the places around San Jose which

have Americans involved in ownership and/or management

Ruffnutz,
Thanks for the heads-up. You are smart to address the situation in a professional manner like you have. Hopefully businesses will realize that they need to respect the gringo clientel.

If you don't mind me asking, $400? Do you always spend like that when you go out? I never spend over $100.

Well,I only went to Kamur one time right after they offered us a discount and wasn't to impressed.I never have been back and when they went up to $50 for rooms it really wasn't my kind off place.All I can say is that is down right stealing goes way beyond deceeptive tactics.I never have been on to support a place just becasue it is promoted.The whole attitude at Le Grilion and Pantera Rosa has to be way better as you have confirmed with your report Ruffnuts.Thanks for the honest update.rbc100

I visited Kamur once last year along with a tico buddy. We weren't impressed by the club at all. I honestly don't understand why so many people in this board "recommend" this place.

I usually don't like to recommend strip clubs since they are all rip-offs, but Tango India is worth checking out.

Deceptive practices occur in most strip clubs in Costa Rica and Panama. Just want to let you guys know that the single-double stuff also takes place at Olympus (Lipstick).

Dildo Man

Much has been written by TMan, Newman and others how this club is different from other strip clubs in SJ and perhaps it is, but only as a matter of degree. It is still basically a strip club and every strip club I've been to, whether in the US, CR, Thailand, etc. or whether owned by americans or foreign nationals, has been designed to maximize the amount of dollars they can extract from the customers pockets. Newman likes to compare his club (favorably) to other clubs in SJ. Others may have a different take on Kamur vs the strip clubs they prefer. But they're all just strip clubs. You pay handsomely for the experience at Tango India too. I prefer to compare these places to other entertainment options in SJ such as the various MP's, dance bars like KL or even the BM. How can guys complain about the cien girls at BM and then go and spend even more than that at places like Kamur. I realize you're really paying for the total experience and different categories of venues each have their pros and cons, but I think you see my point.
Ruffnutz said:
We go through about $400 in drinks, mainly on the girls, getting them DOUBLE SHOTS of tequila, ....I mean, besides the fact that the waitress was breathing down our throats every 2 minutes for another drink, and the fact that the girls got so wasted that one became a little drunk drama queen for no apparent reason and pretty much walked away with another customer after having had MANY DOLLARS worth of drinks bouught for her, while the other one got so trashed that she wound up praying the the ceramic goddess at Del Rey and literally had to be dragged out of the bathroom and bar.... I mean, besides all that, the place was pretty phucking good!

First see my review from back in February referring to the waitress pressure tactics.http://www.costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4827&start=24. However, I have to say $400 in drinks? What were you thinking? That's a lot of drinks, even if they're overpriced. How can you be surprised when one stumbles off drunk and the other ends up puking her guts out? Keep in mind these girls are half your size and in most cases can't match you drink for drink. Also keep in mind that they're young, immature and usually lacking in good judgement even when sober. If a guy is willing to keep buying them drinks, for which they make a nice commission, they're not about to stop them, particularly the drunker they get. I'm sorry to say this, but you're at least partially reponsible for the final outcome. You should have seen how they were getting and at some point cut them off or at least tried to pace them better. Or do you like screwing girls that are sloppy drunk? Okay, enough chastizing you, none of that excuses the waitress behavior or the apparent pricing policy of management.

DildoMan said:
I honestly don't understand why so many people in this board "recommend" this place.
I think there is often a flock mentality all or nothing attitude towards things on boards such as this. Back in the CRS days the Hotel Morazon and the NF were THEE places to stay and go. Now in many minds the thoroughly suck. Could they really have changed so drastically? With all due respect to the admin, I suspect there there may be some subconscious bias towards places like Kamur due to personal friendships with the management and their business alliance with the board. We have to deliver a certain level of business in order to justify the discounts that are offered to us.
RBC100 said:
I never have been on to support a place just becasue it is promoted.

CRBound said:
It's ironic how often the most complaints, criticisms, dubios business practices and scrutiny seem to follow the places around San Jose which have Americans involved in ownership and/or management
I'm not so sure that is true. I do think it might be true of any business that caters to Americans, regardless of nationality of ownership. We're a wealthy target, which some people see as sufficient justification for taking advantage of us and soaking us for as much as possible.

Kamur incident and review--Deception tactics used there

Ruffnutz said:
Gentlemen,

It's only fair that I begin by saying that I will not discuss anything about any prior discussions regarding Kamur, I will honor what promises I made about that. This whole post will concern itself only with events of this trip.

FACTS- GR and I go to Kamur Friday night, go to VIP area with Sabrina and Ericka. We get a waitress by the name of Evelyn. Kittens want Tequila shots... Evelyn asks me if we want to get them DOUBLE shots, and we say sure. We go through about $400 in drinks, mainly on the girls, getting them DOUBLE SHOTS of tequila, which turned out to about 13k colones per round of two, give or take some change.

Holy Ned! That's what... almost U.S.$14.00 per drink? That's ridiculous, even by U.S. standards, and even for a strip joint.
Thanks for the name of the waitress, but please read on...

NEXT DAY, I go back and hang out with Sabrina again, this time at the bar. I order her a SINGLE shot of Tequila. When I look at the shot size, I notice it's the EXACT SAME SIZE, only HALF THE PRICE. I comment to her that the shot looks the exact same size as the doubles of last night, and she says, yeah, they look the same size because they ARE the same size. I said to her that why would they ask if I wanted a double if it's the same size, and she just flat out tells me it's so the bar can charge more for the drink, matter-of-factly. I just couldn't believe it.

If there was a way to complain about this without getting Sabrina in trouble, I certainly would have done so. As RBC points, this goes beyond deceptive pricing, becoming downright theft. Man, they do love our money, don't they? :mad:

Now, I'm not going to speak for GR here, though he is well aware of this... But I will start by saying that that prior to having found out about this thievery, I was gonna actually post a kinda ok review... I mean, besides the fact that the waitress was breathing down our throats every 2 minutes for another drink, and the fact that the girls got so wasted that one became a little drunk drama queen for no apparent reason and pretty much walked away with another customer after having had MANY DOLLARS worth of drinks bouught for her, while the other one got so trashed that she wound up praying the the ceramic goddess at Del Rey and literally had to be dragged out of the bathroom and bar.... I mean, besides all that, the place was pretty phucking good!

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait justa goddam minute! Do you mean to tell me that Evelyn was interrupting your time in the VIP room to hustle drinks? Please say it isn't so! I've got this horrible mental image of sitting on a couch, snuggling with a kitten and perhaps even more...and having some broad pestering me to buy drinks. Talk about una ducha fria! Yuck.

I hope those CRT'ers that DO visit Kamur are aware of the deceptive tactics that are implemented there. I gave the name of the waittress and the SPECIFIC details of the incident so that no one can approach me later, accusing me of being vague or questioning what happened. The details given in my second and third paragraph here are FACTS and I challenge anyone to dispute them.

Thank you for that.

Bottom line, this place just has been a disappointment again and again for varied reasons in the past and to top it off, the establishment has implemented methods to rob you, the customer, of your hard earned money. I truly wish CRT'ers will take this post to heart and think twice before stepping into this place.

Your warnings are well-taken. Don't run a tab, don't run a credit card, don't buy the girls doubles. Quietly tell each that she'll make more from a propina than from the dubious drink commissions; you'll be doing her a big favor both financially and in terms of helping her to stay healthy, and foock the management of Kamur or anyplace else that encourages these shit tactics.

be aware of what happened with me and think twice, even thrice, before
Ruffnutz

Absolutely amigo. This is disappointing, because so many positive things were initially said about this place.

This isn't the first time that you or GR have reported bad experiences at Kamur, but I believe that your bad experiences, and the good ones as well are not unique. I guess one just has to be careful.

I have to disagree about Kamur. I was in there five times during my last trip and, each visit, I had a great time. I bought drinks for Admin 1, Tman, their girls and my girls and the total bill came to $70. You will get taken advantage of if you allow yourself to. This is what happens in clubs around the world and why anyone would be surprised that it happened in Costa Rica is beyond me.

The cheap lap dances and the degree of touching allowed is well worth it. The show is well worth the price. Last time I was in, they had all girls, about 30 of them, up on stage for two songs dancing completely naked. Then the girls departed the stage and danced free for customers for a song.

My brother and I will spend a lot of time at Kamur in September.

Have a Great Day,

Dave

Okay, I'll chime in here. No question about it - we screwed up. Having flown in on a red-eye that same day, I don't think I had all my wits about me. I remember being almost shocked a couple of times when the waitress quoted the amounts for the drinks, but sometimes you aren't thinking with the big head, and you just go with the flow. Also, with Ericka bouncing around on my lap (who's drop-dead gorgeous and as much fun as Kelly or Roxana ever was), it was easy to be distracted.

Nevertheless, I'm surprised that Kamur would stoop to a tactic like this.

To a large degree, at the clubs you are paying for the entertainment, and I don't consider the night a total loss by any means. Just wish some of that drink money had been spent on a backroom session instead.

Finally, I'll go along with Dave and add that I've had some amazing times in the club, and I will go back. Unlike last month, for some reason this seemed to be kind of a down time - somewhat low energy overall, low ratio of girls to customers, and the ones there weren't really very active. Also, nothing too interesting happening on stage like the 30-girl affair I also saw last time. Perhaps the fact that the club is now up for sale is putting a damper on things. Anyway, like Tman always says, you can never expect consistency from these places.

Here are my 2 colonies.

Strip club=Clip joint
Clip joint=Be alert & never drunk or not on your game!

Most these guys are pros at exploitation! When Lipstick use to be Olympus this incident happened one day. They (owners or managers) tried this stunt with 2 well-dressed ticos & they had a different reaction than most Gringos!! They brought him the bill & he went ballistic!! He let them run a tab on his credit card & when they brought the bill all hell broke loose! He pulled a gun & forced them to give him the Credit card machine, which he broke apart & tore up his bill, & man we were all scared to death hoping a gunfight would not ensue. It didn't as these guys left & my friend & I got the hell out fast.

Why do you think they use metal detectors at the doors for the Ticos mainly anyway there has been more than one incident like this.

Be on your toes in these places our you will get taken. I have had great times but do minimum consumption & ask all the rules before I partake & this lets them know you know the score!!

Zippy

Corrected

Zippy:

Did this happen after the club became Lipstick or while it was still Olympus?

To Ruff and GR; I still want to know if the hassling by Evelyn the Mercenary Mesera happened while you were in the VIP room or was it the VIP seating area on the club floor? If it happened in the back room, I'd be pissed.
At $50.00 per customer per hour, I would be as upset about such an interruption as much as I would be upset about the double-price-for-single-shot scam.

Does Newman know about this?
:?

El C,

The reference to the "VIP area" in Ruffnutz's post is actually an area out on the floor in back of the stage that has comfortable couch seating as opposed to tables, and is closed off by a gate from the rest of the club. Anyone with a CRT VIP card is entitled to sit there, and it doesn't cost additional money to do so.

If only we had gotten back to the private VIP rooms with our former Tica of the Month kittens (in a less inebriated state....)

Shoutbox
  1. Sundance69:
    Golden leaf
  2. SugarLoveSpa:
    New Gils Sara and ella work today at sugar love spa
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue Friday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Nana, ๐Ÿ’‹small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body girl. Friendly personality. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ณ647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  4. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹โฃat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, โฃFriday, โค Sophia, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish...๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’— Kim, ๐Ÿ’‹gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃ Jasmine,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’žGaga, ๐Ÿ’–medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  5. Newspring@:
    โ˜€๏ธNu spring spa โค๏ธsexy hot Canadian โ˜€๏ธJapanese girls working๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ at Nu spring spa โ˜Ž๏ธ416-669-8508๐Ÿ’“
  6. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ซa discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃโฃFriday, โฃ๐Ÿ’ Emily, ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills..๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ“ž647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    a ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅvery clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian,โค tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  9. Jimmyrick:
    Grande Prairie
  10. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  12. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ’‹Friday, ๐Ÿ’‹โค Judy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. โค Kelly, today for an amazing treatment ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along Sasa Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  14. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  15. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Friday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY & LILY. CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. LILY is a slim, elegant and beautiful Vietnamese honey, 5โ€™4โ€ tall with Nice pointy C Cups and a sweet ass.
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  17. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  18. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA, YOYO & CINDY. EMMA is new today. Very beautiful and nice. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart
  21. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lvy , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Summer with slime body 30s, pretty GFE Tina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. See You Health Center:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  27. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young girl from Taiwan with a gorgeous face and a tight sexy body. Tina is a pleaser and will pamper you with her sensual massage and very open minded extras. Natural 34C breasts and firm tight bum makes Tina
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 11 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, SANA, SALMA, PAYAL PEARL, PREET, JIYA, SIMRAN, PRIYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa big butt deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking
  30. EMSpa_schedule:
    Here's tomorrow's sneak peek: For Friday October 18, 2024, our attendants will be Ada, Opal, Cici, Vicky and Lulu
  31. ใ™ใฟใพใ›ใ‚“:
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ punjabi girl at IU wellness and beauty spa tommorow FRIDAY ๐Ÿ˜
  32. Shangri-la Spa:
    Thursday ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the best place for luxury Asian massages in GTA๐ŸŽ‰Two fab spots Richmond Hill & Oakville A squad of 9 stunning girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€” Coco, Selena, Tina, Ada,new Yoyo, big bottom Lulu,34D Busty Cici, JPN Yui & service queen Doris โ€” ready to spoil you silly๐Ÿง˜โ€โœจTable Shower special on now!๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆHit up 647-695-6354โ˜Ž or shoot a msg to ๐Ÿ“ฑ647-578-8169.๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the fun times roll, baby!๐Ÿ™Œ
  33. SugarLoveSpa:
    โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸโœจโœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒŸyoung girl 20-23 years old, luna , tifany, cherry, jolie working now come to enjoy good time now baby come come now๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โญ๏ธ sugarlovespa.ca ๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’–
  34. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl in Thursday and Saturday
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  36. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Thursday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY, LILY & YOYO CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. color=#FF6600]LILY[/color] is a slim, elegant and beautiful Vietnamese honey, 5โ€™4โ€ tall with Nice pointy C Cups
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: NAYLA & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. SUNRISE SPA
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  39. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  40. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธEMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  46. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  47. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Lin Very Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธCassy ๐ŸŒธRebecca โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Tina with curvy body 30s, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back