Lavender allergy?

Kelsadate

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else had come across this?

A couple of months ago, I suffered from some swelling and discomfort on one side of my face. I went to an NHS walk-in centre, where an anti-histamine was suggested. Later I had to see a dermatologist about another problem I once had, and mentioned it to him. "Do you use lavender oil on your pillow to help you sleep?" he asked. No, but my wife sometimes does - and now he mentioned it, I realised that she had swapped pillows with me while was recently ill. It seems this a problem that is not unknown to doctors.

Just over a week ago I stubbed my toe painfully and used a little lavender oil (on a dampened pad) to ease the bruise. A few days later my toes started to itch, and to swell slightly. They have become quite uncomfortable. Now I'm wondering if I should avoid lavender.

A quick Google search has brought up references to some studies that suggest a growing intolerance to lavender, given an increasing interest in aromatherapy. Aromatherapy courses teach us that lavender is one of the two essential oils that are OK for direct, undiluted application to the skin. I wonder if this advice should be re-visited?

I've certainly come across this before. When I was researching my aromatherapy assignment I made mention of it.

I do sympathise as it is not very pleasant having an allergic reaction but have to say that good quality Lavender Oil is one of the safest essential oils you can get.

Lavender is one of the oils that is most commonly adulerated in the essential oil trade. Unscrupulous suppliers stretch lavender by the addition, or total substitution of lavandin oil (which is a hybrid of spike lavender and true lavender). Synthetic linalool and linalyl acetate can be substituted for the real thing, as well as linalool and linalyl acetate from other botanic species. So know your supplier.

I have seen one instance of an allergy to lavender and that was 20 years ago, you can develop allergies to almost anything and it may be you have an allergy to one or other chemical component of lavender. Are you particularly stressed at the moment, as allergic reactions can occur when under stress?

You say you have visited a dermatologist, has he referred you for allergy tests? You will then be able to pinpoint the specific component you are allergic to. It's always best to do a patch test before applying any oils - so it is probably just as well your big toe served as a patch test and you didn't have a full body massage using lavender.

For bruising I would always recommend arnica in preference to essential oils as I find it more effective personally. Something for you to think about for the future.

Binah
xx

I just wanted to reply and say that I have a lavender allergy, and I have been aware of it since my early teens.

I get all itchy and feel a little sick when I smell it, but I can't stand the smell of it anyway;

The worst reaction that I have had when it comes to lavender is my eyes swelling almost shut and my face getting all red and itchy - and that was from smelling some lavender bath products that someone brought my mum I think, and they were downstairs in a sealed box!

I suffer from hayfever now, and I never used to a few years ago, and the symptoms I have started off quite similar to that, but I have to take prescription strength antihistamines for hayfever and also if i am around anyone who has lavender on them as i start feeling feint and sick.

I think that my cousin also has developed a similar allergy, and only really noticed when someone brought some lavendar products for him and I think it triggered an asthma attack.

I can't even have lavender in my house as I find the smell lingers and makes me feel really bad. Just thought I'd mention it, as I think people think I'm strange when I tell them that I am allergic to lavender.

Interesting post...

I've had reactions to Lavender oil for a number of years now, I noticed that when I put a few drops in my bath and any of the water splashed onto my face - I'd react.

I also notice that when I massage with lavender oil the tops of my hands and under-side of my wrists also react.

The reaction is raised and itchy little puckerings; almost pimple-like.

It was probably around ten years ago that I first noticed this and was laughed at by a number of aromatherapists and fellow 'holistic-heads' I spoke to, I was met with incredulous responses like lavender sensitivity doesn't exist! It must be something else.

My personal feeling is that my intolerance is due to over-exposure many, many years ago when I'd discovered it's miraculous healing properties - I'd rub it into sunburnt skin liberally two or three times a day (without a carrier oil, in my ignorance, bless me) delighted with the quick healing responses, I'd put it on spots on my face, (again, they'd heal within days) I'd bath in lavender every evening before bed and put it on my pillows, linen, etc. etc. etc. I really did overexpose myself!

I still burn it and use it in my bath on occasion (very sparingly), being mindful not to splash any on my face, and, if a client has asked specifically for lavender oil massage, then I will still massage and put up with the discomfort for a couple of days after.

Interesting... and pleasing to hear that I'm not alone reacting to gentle healing lavender,

xxx

That sounds very like the reaction on my face and my toes. On my face, my eye swelled up during the night and my cheek was all puckered and felt rough, but in a smooth way (if that makes any sense) to the touch.

The two instances were from different bottles, both of professional quality from reputable and well-known suppliers.

I've never noticed any problem when massaging with it in a blend - maybe using it diluted is OK?

It must be incredibly difficult being an aromatherapist and having an allergy to one of the most useful oils. Also bearing in mind that whatever the allergen is it may well be present in other oils too.

Therapists must look after their skin, it is a barrier and protective in its role if that barrier is compromised then that could render the therapist
vulnerable to infection.

I have on occasion worn gloves and I have explained the reason to my clients giving them a choice of a massage with gloves or no massage. They all have chosen the massage, this has been when my skin has been compromised and cannot be patched up with an elastoplast.

Binah
xxx

Hi i have been reading with interest and this subject got me wondering,i dont as yet have any allergies,but i think that is because i havent use eo's often enough,but when i do find that they cause my hands to react, i may not be able to work,i already have fairly rough hands anyway as i do that kind of work,i do moisturise but then im back to square one.
What kind of gloves do you wear Binah?, our tutor wears opaque ones but she is always pulling them up,i dont want that kind of problem, id like them to stay on my hands. Any tried and tested ones i would be interested in purchasing.
L xx

I bought my gloves from a local beauty/hairdressing wholesaler they are not clear, I have chucked the box out, so will let you know next time I go there. I think you can buy similar ones from Boots. Generally speaking they are fairly easy to work with, but can squeak on occasions which can be disconcerting. Obviously, I prefer to work without gloves, but as said when I need to protect my hands I do so.

Binah
xx

It's obviously not idea to wear gloves when working with clients, so only do it if absolutely necessary. And of course, if they're latex, you must check that your client isn't allergic to the latex, as this is quite a common allergy.

I was just about to post on Eucalyptus which I experienced a reaction to. Instead of a similar thread thought I would just comment on here. Have used Eucalyptus in the bath especially when have sinusitus. Always experience stinging on certain parts of the body, itchiness and redness and heat. Last night just added 2 drops including 2 drops of lemon and got the reaction. How could I forget.

However, when using Eucalyptus with carrier oil, (Grapeseed) I do not suffer a reaction. Helpful when treating clients I think.

Many oils can cause a reaction in the bath, which they might not do when blended in a carrier.

This is because they do not disperse in water, coupled with the fact that the hot bath water can make your skin more sensitive.

My son (now 18) has claimed an allergy to Lavender for many years - having being subject to me making him use it for various ailments - what a cruel mum!! And he doesn't have any other allergies so isn't that kind of person who reacts to everything.
I suppose Lavender is low on the potential sensitivities list but some folk can develop allergies to anything.
A close friend has an allergy to Tea Tree - the other "safe" eo!

Regarding using gloves to prevent potential allergies - I've been massaging using e oils at various strengths from 2% to 5% for 12 years and have no problems at all! I, like Binah, would just use them when an elastoplast cannot do the job.
I do get irritation on inner thighs and inner arms etc. when using some oils in the bath - lemon being 1 of them - this is well recognised as the e oils form an undiluted film on the water surface which coats your skin as you enter the water.

I just found this on the internet - interesting reading:-

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=OJ3qKgNUljcC&pg=PA466&lpg=PA466&dq=list+of+potential+allergens+in+essential+oils&source=web&ots=oDZIKTSaU-&sig=rU7nQ1721RjGsG5CBDGNrsIUWnI&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result

It states quite clearly that a distilled essential oil is not an allergen?

Binah
xx

I have just logged on and found this thread. I have always felt ill when I smelled lavender but it was about 20 years ago I had my first massage using lavender oil and instead of relaxing me I felt as though I had ants crawling around under my skin and then got really hyper.
I never particularly liked the smell before but now I avoid any lavender products like the plague.
I thought I was the only one and everyone said I was imagining things - obviously not!
Els

I'm not sure I'd belive such a statement coming out of a book that also says 'our immune system fails when our contact with God has been compromised' which may well be true but it isn't very scientific, nor is their statment that molecules under a certain size aren't allergens very scientific.

The author seems to be unaware of anything other than steam distillation, CO2 phyto extracts etc don't seem to be considered, and as for pressed oils being a concern - it's usually the fact the citrus oils oxidise into terpenes and they are known skin irritants that people react to.

I've found lavender allergies to be quite common - I think it is over exposure to the cheap synthetic lavender scents that seem to be used in anything and everything (toilet cleaners, fabric softeners, shampoo, hand cream, soap, room fresheners, .....) these days has made people sensitive to linalool and/or linalyl acetate and they react to the synthetic versions and the natural versions found in the essential oils. Pretty much what RobynM said

I don't even have lavender in my treatment room, lavender is a great do everything oil, but for specific conditions there are usually more effective oils that can be used that people haven't been over exposed to , like ravensara (actually another very good catch all oil, but not over used, great for sleep and healing)

Hi

i don't use lavender oil as i am not an aromatherapist . . . hopefully i will be by the end of the year however , on a recent course i was speaking to another lady on the course who said that she cannot even smell lavender with coughing and sneezing. She said she also finds it hard to breathe. Now she does have asthma but to be that affected by just the smell?? i used to burn lavender in the oil burner all the time , not anymore - she said she knows plenty of people with the same problem. . . .

I'm allergic to lavendar. First noticed it when a former boss gave me some lavendar scented hand lotion. Within a few minutes of putting it on, my hands (and face where I had touched it) itched like crazy. I had to go and wash my hands thoroughly (and my face). Recently, I was trying to start drinking tea and was smelling a few to see if they smelled nice enough that I could get them past my nose to my mouth! One of them caused the very familiar "oh, goodness, I can't breathe" reaction that inhaling lavendar scents always causes. That put an abrupt end to my search for a tea to try until I can find out what other herbs are closely related so I don't make myself sick. There was no lavendar in that particular tea blend. There was bergamot and chamomile. Could those have caused this reaction? Are they close relatives? I looked in some books, but they all said lavendar is a mint! I love mint and have no problems with it. HELP!!!!!

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    a ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฅvery clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100โฃFriday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Tracy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’—tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Vivian,โค tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish.๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’‹very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  3. Jimmyrick:
    Grande Prairie
  4. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿด. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿตat 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’Friday, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹ Nana,๐Ÿ’– small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. ๐Ÿต Fifi, a strong, full body girl. Friendly personality. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’‹at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ”ป๐Ÿ’‹Friday, ๐Ÿ’‹โค Judy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. โค Kelly, today for an amazing treatment ๐Ÿ’‹โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along Sasa Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  9. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  10. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Friday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY & LILY. CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. LILY is a slim, elegant and beautiful Vietnamese honey, 5โ€™4โ€ tall with Nice pointy C Cups and a sweet ass.
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  13. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•โฃat 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’—Friday, โค Sophia, abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish...๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž Kim,๐Ÿ’‹ gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill ๐Ÿ’– Jasmine,๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Gaga,๐Ÿ’‹ medium height, stacked, friendly and pretty, firm treatment and over the top finish. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  14. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ EMMA, YOYO & CINDY. EMMA is new today. Very beautiful and nice. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, ELLA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5โ€™1โ€ with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lvy , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Summer with slime body 30s, pretty GFE Tina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. See You Health Center:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Tina๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young girl from Taiwan with a gorgeous face and a tight sexy body. Tina is a pleaser and will pamper you with her sensual massage and very open minded extras. Natural 34C breasts and firm tight bum makes Tina
  24. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ža discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201โฃ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅโฃFriday, โฃ Emily,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 11 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, SANA, SALMA, PAYAL PEARL, PREET, JIYA, SIMRAN, PRIYA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa big butt deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธYou are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking
  27. EMSpa_schedule:
    Here's tomorrow's sneak peek: For Friday October 18, 2024, our attendants will be Ada, Opal, Cici, Vicky and Lulu
  28. ใ™ใฟใพใ›ใ‚“:
    ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ punjabi girl at IU wellness and beauty spa tommorow FRIDAY ๐Ÿ˜
  29. Shangri-la Spa:
    Thursday ๐Ÿ’œโŽShangri-la SpaโŽ ๐Ÿ’– the best place for luxury Asian massages in GTA๐ŸŽ‰Two fab spots Richmond Hill & Oakville A squad of 9 stunning girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea โ€” Coco, Selena, Tina, Ada,new Yoyo, big bottom Lulu,34D Busty Cici, JPN Yui & service queen Doris โ€” ready to spoil you silly๐Ÿง˜โ€โœจTable Shower special on now!๐Ÿ๐ŸŽˆHit up 647-695-6354โ˜Ž or shoot a msg to ๐Ÿ“ฑ647-578-8169.๐Ÿ’ฐโœจ Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the fun times roll, baby!๐Ÿ™Œ
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸโœจโœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒŸyoung girl 20-23 years old, luna , tifany, cherry, jolie working now come to enjoy good time now baby come come now๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โญ๏ธ sugarlovespa.ca ๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’–
  31. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl in Thursday and Saturday
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  33. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 โ˜Ž 437-688-2407 โ˜Ž Thursday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY, LILY & YOYO CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. color=#FF6600]LILY[/color] is a slim, elegant and beautiful Vietnamese honey, 5โ€™4โ€ tall with Nice pointy C Cups
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: NAYLA & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. ๐Ÿ’œYOYO๐Ÿ’œ is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. SUNRISE SPA
  35. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ( 647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ( 437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  37. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธEMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œโŽ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”โŽ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese๏ผŒ Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl โ˜Ž๏ธ647- 446-0886
  44. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Lin Very Young, Petiteโ€จVietnamese Studentโ€จWith Spicy Slim Bodyโ€จ5โ€™ 1โ€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairโ€จGreat BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service โ˜Ž๏ธ416-988-2950
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธSusan๐ŸŒธTina ๐ŸŒธCassy ๐ŸŒธRebecca โ˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158โ˜Ž๏ธ
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ (647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ (416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Suki๐Ÿ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30โ€™s and young cute Tina with curvy body 30s, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    โœจClick On Username and FOLLOW USโœ… Today ๐ŸŒธLulu ๐ŸŒธValentina ๐ŸŒธLuna โ˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662โ˜Ž๏ธ
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MONIKA, SANA, ANGEL, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, SARIKA, SALMA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน3 girls ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ5124 Dundas St W Etobicokeโ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ‘ nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ Luna very nice girl hot sexy body โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in
Back