MASSAGE KAMASUTRA 450 679 5852

Edward K

Reaction score
dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 07 Aug 2006 at 10:46.40 PM

1241 rue st foy Longueil

this never seemd to have been reviwed. decided to venture out. Looks like a dump from the outside but pleasently surprised inside
walked in and receptionists said she was only available. Sonia 38-39 about 5 4' man made (nice very nice c cups), she has several tatoos and peircing and is very nice lady, black hair 115lb, good shape. room is very clean with a very clean shower and individual wrapped towel with individual wrapped soap available.

as described, 30, min 30$ 45 45$ etc.
and then mentions that options are not optional but REQUIRED .

first time i hear this. anyways she starts her massage and right away comes out the menu. covering ranges from 40$ HJ, 50$ top of, 60$, pants off, 70$ reverse, 100$ thai

i was spinning with all the numebers and mentioned that those are way out of whack...she settled for 80$. I do admit she had a very good thai and uses her muscles (well defines musculat little body) to perform thai. she gives a complete 60 minutes. complete access to all parts with nice russian finish

would i repeat..maybe if in the area.

hope this helps

ciao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Massage Kamasutra 450-679-5852
dude
Ring

User since 15 Mar 2005 - 65 posts
Posted on 05 Sep 2006 at 09:26.53 PM

well ventured out again and before i write this one off wanted to try it again. As above the place is clean. This time i tried a younger (sorry forget the name, but she seems to be the only other girl working there) about 23 yrs, small b cups, long brown hair, 130lb.
She starts off by mouthing off a menu and I go for the thai figuring lets see what she has.
but before she tells me how she will begin with a theraputic massage as she studied this

...well she may of studied... but not in massage therapy...extremeley LAME massage ...followed by a LAMER thai. To her credit she tried being sensual but acheived none. This is why i stick to older mp's ..damn! should always listen to my gut.
anyways needless to say..overpriced 100$ thai plus entrance 55$/hours

what a waste

off my books

repeat....NO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mind blowing terrific foot job at massage kamasutra

Jessica on the south shore, near the Jacques Cartier Bridge;
Kamasutra Massage
1241 Ste. Foy
Longueil
(450)679-5852
Subject: Fw: Jessica delivers an incredible soft sensuous footjob!
Found Jessica who used to work at salonrouge, then Spa Onyx, & now massage kamasutra . I would like to make any man out there who has a foot fetish & loves receiving soft senuous footjobs the folllowing proposal: My greatest fantasy is to be teased & then pleased, so if anyone wants to experience this same fantasy of being teased & pleased, drop me a line & we could organize a time & meeting place & from there you could follow me to her massage place or we could meet there, where she would first give you a foot job, while I watched,then it would be my turn to receive the foot job & you could watch. Jessica has already agreed to do this & so has her boss. Jessica works on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday.The cost for each of us would be $45.for the entrance & $100. to Jessica for a total of $145.each,for 90 minutes for out of this world footjob pleasure. Jessica has very sexy feet high arched size 7 feet as I've already experienced her soft sensuous footjobs on 52 different occassions since Feb.2006 but who's counting LOL, She has given me loads of sexual feet to johnson pleasure, soft, sensuous foot jobs causing me to explode my sexual juices all over her sexy feet & toes. Only if you are interested in my above proposition, I could send you pics of Jessica's very sexy high arched feet, but I would need your personal e-mail address.Otherwise you will have to check out Jessica for yourself. A little more of her description : Blond, brown eyes, 5'7" weight approx 122 lbs, nice legs & very sexy high arched feet with lovely long flexible wiggly toes sporting a french manicure. A foot fetish man's dream!
It's not easy finding a good woman with beautiful sexy high arched feet! feet between size 7 & size 81/2. attached to a pair of very sexy long legs. between 5'5" & 5'9" tallthe feet must have a very high arch, desirable & sexy!.

Jessica a kamasutra a des tres beaux pieds tres arquer

Jessica on the south shore, near the Jacques Cartier Bridge;
Kamasutra Massage
1241 Ste. Foy
Longueil
(450)679-5852
Subject: Fw: Jessica delivers an incredible soft sensuous footjob!
She has incredibly sexy size 7 feet & sexy legs!
Subject: jessica a des tres beaux pieds, tres sexy!
Si vous est pret de depenser $145 pour un heure. il ya une tres belle masseusse qui travaille a Longueil a massage kamasutra, elle s'appelle Jessica, elle a des tres belle grande jambes et des tres beaux pieds, tres arquer, avec des belles long orteilles qui bouge facillement. Elle est un expert dans le domain de donnez un footjob fantastique aux completion. Elle porte des souliers sexy talon haut grandeur 7,Elle measure 5'7" et pesse 120 livres. Pour un rendez-vous tu peu appleler (450) 679-5852,et tu peu lui dire tu est referrez par le footman.
FOOTMAN

Incredibly sexy feet of Jessica at massage kamasutra

Below are some of the comments I received from other foot fetihists after I sent them pictures of Jessica's incredibly sexy high arched feet.

If any man reading this review has a foot fetish, then Jessica will definetely fulfill your foot fetish fantasy, as she is a foot fetishist dream.
She is an expert in performing a mind blowing orgasmic foot job that will send you to sexual heaven and have you begging for more.
I have seen hundreds of mps during my lifetime and Jessica certainly rates in the top as her feet are incredibly sexy and her toes wiggle very easily wrapping around your hard johnson causing you immense sexual pleasure.
If you want to see some pictures of this gorgeous foot queen, then send me a meassge with your personal e-mail address and I will gladly send you some pics that will cause you to crave Jessica's gorgeous feet.

1) “Hi, thanks for sharing this beauty with me. I'm currently being assigned all over eastern Canada, therefore I can't help you to realize your fantasy just now. I might visit Jessica, but don't know when right now. I'll let you know the outcome...
Thanks again”,
“K”

2)
I have to check out Jessica, she has great looking feet. I'd love to feel her feet and toes on my hard cock. I can just imagine coming on her toes”.
“James”

3)
Thank you for the information, I will give Jessica a try at my earliest convenience! It would be nice if we can stay in touch and exchange information about our mutual pleasure "female feet". “Toe sniffer”

4) “Hey
Thanks for all the information! Jessica looks like the bomb! I will keep Jessica in mind.
“Foot licker”

5) “Those are nice soles.”
“Soleman”

6)Thanks for sending me those pictures. She is very pretty, and her feet look hot as hell. I will try and set up something with her for the end of next week.”
“Footlad”

7) “Adam, is she ok with wearing pantyhose or stockings? I can bring them for her. I like nylon foot jobs. Do you mind? We can both come on her feet at the same time”...
“Nylon lover”

8) “OK, if I go first and blow my load, there's a high probability that if I watch her go at it with you for another 45 minutes, I’m probably going to want to blow my load a second time on her feet because I’ll be so horny again. Once you're done squirting, would she allow me to simply walk over and blow my load on her feet a second time?
This is a very probable scenario...
get back”,
“Foot lover”

9) “Thanks FOOTMAN,
I have already met Jessica but never had a foot job with her.
I will meet her again one of these days but not before a month or so.
See you”
“Johnny”

10) “Hey Footman,
Thanks for the contact information and the pictures, much appreciated. That is without a doubt one the most remarkable pairs of feet I've ever seen, way too hot!!! What does the rest of her look like? I would love to see more pictures of her if you have.
Cheers”!
“Footslave”

11)
I am seriously considering it....she is a very pretty woman and her feet are amazing.
I would love to have her work my hard cock with those gorgeous feet”!
“Greg”

Casualty of the recession? Massage Kamasutra closed?

I have been a client of Jessica on the south shore for almost 3 years since February of 2006 and have had 73 happy ending sessions with her since I had first met her. For me Jessica has all the physical ingredients; beautiful high arched size 7 feet, nice french manicure on her lovelylong flexible toes, nice shaped legs with a bit of a calf muscle, 5'7", weight approx 125lbs.
But unfortunately I called her massage parlor yesterday and received a recorded message stating that the line is out of service.This was a quiet massage parlor and within the last 4 months that I saw Jessica over there, she was the only masseuse available, working by herself which I always thought was a little dangerous for her .
If anyone has any news on where Jessica may be found I would certainly appreciate it as I would like to continue having her as my foot job provider as she knows by now exactly what I like as she is one of the best in the business in performing a soft sensuous foot job to completion!
Here below are the co-ordinates of where she last worked and if anyone has any news if perhaps they will re-open I would appreciate the tip.
Kamasutra Massage
1241 Ste. Foy
Longueil
(450)679-5852
Is this a sign of the times? Will more massage parlors close down because business is too slow? Or perhaps this was a poorly run massage parlor with no website and only advertised itself in the south shore newspaper "Habitat Sud"

Casualty of the recession? Massage Kamasutra closed?

I posted the same review on eforum.xxx.ca and someone responded by saying that it is quite possible the reason Kamasutra shut down was because some asshole was demanding protection money just like the mafia would do.
Furthermore during this past summer of 2008 as I was pulling up to Kamasutra to have a session with the lovely Jessica, I was approached by this asshole that wanted to know if I wanted to buy an old Honda Prelude like mine just for the parts. This guy did look a little scary and intimidating. Was wondering if possibly it is the same asshole that forced Kamasutra to shut down?
The following was the response review on eforum.xxx.ca to my thread on Kamasutra;>

I don't know if it is a coincidence but I met an SP, who was formerly an MP, yesterday who told me that the South Shore parlor they she worked at was shut down too.

But she claimed they shut it down because they were being regularly visited by a guy that was demanding protection money. He did a few things that scared the heck out of them, but rather than pay, they just shut down....

I can't vouch for any of this, I am just repeating the story...

I hope this asshole rots in hell if this story is indeed true, because he has interupted my getting serviced by Jessica one of the best foot job providers I have ever had!

Massage Kamasutra without a telephone?

I passed by massage kamasutra on Friday January 2nd, 2009 and they were closed but there was a sign on the door stating that they were open for business on Saturday January 3rd, 2009. The one very peculiar thing about this is when you call their telephone number of (450) 679-5852, you get a recording that says there is no service for the number you have dialed?
If anyone has any info if they changed their telephone number or where the lovely Jessica can be found, please let me know?
Much appreciated!
Footman

Pure speculation, but have you considered that perhaps the place was sold to someone else, or that the owner has left, or similar? There are plenty of explanations why this might happen.

Massage Kamasutra in Longueil opened for business!

I just found out what happened, there was a change of ownership and their telephone number has temporarily changed to (450) 332-1212 so if you want to make an appointment to see Jessica call her at this number (450) 332-1212 for this week as Jessica mentioned that the telephone number should revert back to the old phone number sometime next week which is (450) 679-5852
She has the most beautiful high arched feet and gorgeous long legs!
Jessica is one of the best at performing a soft sensuous foot job that will cause you to go to sexual heaven! I should know as I have had 73 sessions with her and have experienced hundreds of other sps in my lifetime performing a foot job on me so I consider myself to be an expert at rating a foot job!
If you have a foot fetish go see Jessica, you won't be disappointed!
Footman
PS. If you want to see pictures of her beautiful high arched feet then send me an message with your personal e-mail address and I will send you some pics.

MASSAGE KAMASUTRA 450- 332-1212

JESSICA WINS MY AWARD FOR HAVING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HIGH ARCHED SEXY FEET & GORGEOUS LEGS! JESSICA A DES PLUS BEAUX PIEDS ET DES PLUS BELLE JAMBES!
YOU CAN SEE SOME PICS OF JESSICA IF YOU GO TO ANNOUNCES 123 & TYPE JESSICA OR KAMASUTRA IN THE SEARCH BAR UNDER THE HEADING OF EROTIC MASSAGE http://www.annonces123.com/ann-chaleureuse-et-attentionnee-KKann_idH837813, YOU WILL FIND HER IN LONGUEIL
ALTERNATIVELY YOU CAN SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS & I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SEND YOU SOME PICS OF THIS FOOT GODDESS WHO I CALL THE "FOOTQUEEN"
BELOW IS A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE WHOM I SENT JESSICA'S PICS TO>
"Hi Footman,
Thanks for the quick reply and the photos. OMG!!! She is stunning and has absolutely gorgeous feet. I'm going to try to see her next week or the week after. I'm a polite, respectful guy so no worries there. I will mention to her that you referred me and I'll report back after my session.
Best,
Ron"
SO IF YOU HAVE A FOOT FETISH & YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE JESSICA GIVING YOU A SOFT SENSUOUS FOOT JOB WHICH WILL CAUSE YOUR JOHNSON TO EXPLODE IT'S SEXUAL JUICES ALL OVER JESSICA'S BEAUTIFUL FEET & SEXY LONG TOES, THEN YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY A SESSION WITH JESSICA! YOU WON"T REGRET IT & MORE THAN LIKELY YOU WILL BECOME HOOKED & ADDICTED TO HER BEAUTIFUL FEET AS I HAVE! BTW I HAVE HAD 79 SESSIONS WITH HER SINCE FEB. 2006 SO YOU CAN SAY I AM HOOKED AS JESSICA CAUSES ME IMMENSE SEXUAL PLEASURE EACH TIME THAT I SEE HER! SHE IS A MAJOR TURN ON & MY JOHNSON GETS VERY EXCITED & TURNED ON JUST LOOKING AT HER BEAUTIFUL FEET & HER GORGEOUS LEGS!
The fee for 1 hour would be $45.00 for the entry or house & then $80.00 paid to Jessica . Jessica only speaks French & receives you >
Kamasutra Massage
1241 Ste. Foy
Longueil (450)332-1212

Kamasutra massage (450)-332-1212

Had another highly sexually charged session with Jessica on Friday where for the 83rd time since Feb, 2006 She administered a soft sensuous foot job on my Johnson causing me to have a massive explosion of my sexual juices all over her incredibly beautiful high arched feet feet & her sexy long wiggly toes causing me immense sexual pleasure. What else can I tell you other than I just love her feet & her foot jobs. I asked Jessica to give me a bit of an erotic show precluding her foot job by using her sexy feet & legs. Jessica once danced as a stripper in a strip club for a brief time a while ago therefore she is quite capable in the art of seduction.
What I asked her to do was to start off by lying on the massage table on her back & then raise her bare sexy legs & beautiful feet in the air in a very seductive & erotic fashion . As I approached the massage table she gently & seductively placed her beautiful feet on my face & under my nose where I was able to sniff her long sexy wiggly toes. Her feet always remained in a sexy seductive & provocative arched pose causing me to have a massive erection. She seduced me with her beautiful sexy feet causing me to crave her sexy feet to wrap around my hard erection which she eventually did causing me immense sexual pleasure.
I sat on the chair to the bottom right of the massage table where she maneuvered both of her sexy feet onto my Johnson while keeping her feet in a very provocative arched position & then gently manipulated my hard Johnson with her 10 sexy long wiggly toes into submission causing me to explode my sexual juices all over her sexy feet . I kept telling her in French not to do this to another man who has a foot fetish as this would make me extremely jealous by teasing me to the maximum degree. She continued to tell me in French that "YES she would perform this soft sensuous foot job on another man's Johnson & that his hard excited Johnson would explode it's sexual juices all over her beautiful feet & her sexy long wiggly toes & then she told me that he would end up loving her feet as much or more than I do! She told me that he would "trip" on her beautiful feet & her long sexy wiggly toes & that she will love wiggling her sexy toes around the neck of his Johnson & on his balls bringing him to sexual ecstasy & immense sexual pleasure . She said that he would be so sexually turned on that he would ask her to give him 2 footjobs causing him to explode his sexual juices onto her beautiful feet & sexy toes twice during the session!

I will dream of her feet tonight & every night!
"Footman"

Jessica of massage kamasutra in Longueil has the most beautiful feet!
http://www.annonce123.com/ann-charmante-et-coquette-KKann_idH837813
http://www.annonce123.com/ann-chaleureuse-et-attentionner-KKann_idH892661
PS> The fee for 1 hour would be $45.00 for the entry or house & then $80.00 paid to Jessica for one service, if you want to have 2 orgasms then you would have to pay her more $$$ . Jessica only speaks French & receives you >
Kamasutra Massage
1241 Ste. Foy
Longueil (450)332-1212

MASSAGE KAMASUTRA 450-332-1212

Did you know that 43% of men think that beautiful feet on a woman is highly erotic but I think only 1% of women have beautiful high arched feet with nice long toes & nice toe nails attached to a pair of gorgeous well defined legs.

It's not easy finding a good sexy woman with beautiful sexy high arched feet, in fact in the past I have turned down many working women perhaps hundreds of both sp's & mp's because their feet just weren't beautiful enough. It can be a very frustrating experience shopping for a nice woman with beautiful sexy feet just like you love them to be!
My definition of perfect Dream Feet from a true foot connoisseur who has had years of experience>. First I look at shoe size, & to qualify the lady has to have feet between size 7 & size 81/2. Also the feet have to be attached to a pair of very sexy long shapely legs. I love women who are between 5'5" & 5'9" in height & have a very nice feminine body!
Your feet must have a very high arch, just like a woman's body is desirable when it has curves in all the right places 36-24-36, a woman's foot that has curves in all the right places is also very desirable & sexy!.
The way I see it, for a foot to be perfect there needs to be a very high arch or curve or sometimes called pronounced on the underside of the foot and also a roundish arc on the top part of the feet(kind of like when a ballerina is on her toes, you can see the arches of her feet) I estimate that there are only is 1% or 1 in 100 women who truly have all of these desirable details & qualities on her feet.
Finally for the feet to be truly beautiful, the toes need to be long and straight along with very nice toe nails, and the toe nails need to be at least long enough so that when you look down at the toes they at least cover all the skin. ( I hate very short toe nails & I especially love the captain toe nail to be a little longer than the rest & painted red or a French manicure is always nice.)Furthermore your toes need to be flexible and wiggle easily.
Right now the only woman I know that has all of these magnificent qualities is the masseuse that I am currently seeing once every 2 weeks Jessica of massage kamasutra in Longueil >

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. GameOn:
    Un
  8. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  11. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  39. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator