Masso. Victoria 4885 St-Charles, Pierrefonds, (514) 626-4781

Pho

Reaction score
I will conducting an exhaustive review of this new establishment in the near future.
Cheers to all ;)

Initial review of this joint

This post was drafted in both french and english, suitable for all readers
Voir plus bas pour la version française

Victoria, 4885 Boul. St-Charles, Pfds 514-626-4781

Object : review of Victoria
The reporter : Cobaye
Salon Type : European
Period : spring 2009

Located across from a large Dollorama, this brand new Salon is quite visible from the street. A prominent sign bluntly states “Massotherapie”. It’s on the East side of St-Charles. This shopping strip is not popular and traffic affluence is not a key characteristic.

For your convenience, here is a map showing the location of this new facility:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4885+st-charles,+pierrefonds,qc&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=41.287156,60.820312&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=A

Parking

Not a problem.
The lack of customers in this strip mall leave plenty of spaces for the hobbyist in you. If you are worried about exposure, just park across the street (Dollorama).

The Salon

The parlour is apparently open for 3 months now, but still in the renovation process. Quite slow if you ask me. The first room upon entering still contains gyproc sheets and plastering tools. The floors are cheap vinyl tiles, probably original from the rental contract. The office area is narrow and the furniture was recycled from a previous life. The girls don’t have an enchanting scene, neither does the hobbyist. From what I saw, there will be 2 or 3 rooms. Only one is functional right now.

Bathroom is available on site, but don’t fart too loud, the can is next to therapist lounge. Wouldn’t want to turn them off before the massage begins…

The Massage rooms

Well, the one room available was colourful; orange/red paint. Decoration and furniture are scarce. Looks like creating an ambiance is not foreseen as a competitive edge, but at least they charge accordingly. The massage table seems new and of adequate size, but it squeaks annoyingly.

The shower: very peculiar. They did not want to dig for the return pipe, so they raised the shower almost 2 feet off the ground. The plastic stall feels like a podium, with 2 steps made from press wood. Somebody should tell them water and press wood are not the best of friends.

Plumbing fixtures are new, but the plumber was probably an apprentice. When the head sprayer is flowing, there is a “fan” leak coming from one of the joints, so your hair gets all wet no matter how you direct the flow. It’s unpleasant when you don’t want to have water on your head, just on your balls. With my bare hands, I tried to tightened the bloody thing but to no avail. Sorry guys, I don’t carry a tool box when venturing to these places. Soap and shampoo was plentiful though. Cleanliness was not a problem; you guys didn’t have time to stick chewing gum all over the place yet.

Creams of all kinds are displayed on a rod iron stand, so it’s up to your therapist to embellish your experience. The table is too close to the shower steps, which get in the way when you therapist walks around you. She almost tripped once during the session.

Lighting selection is inadequate. Multi-head lamp, not connected to a dimmer. They think that by using only one light bulb, the ambiance will be appropriate, but it’s still too bright.

Sound system is integrated; you cannot adjust the volume or select your preference. And on that subject, the music was screaming loud. Some Pavarotti type with too much vocals. I don’t think they understand the meaning of “relaxation”. But at least it buried the squeaking sounds of the massage table…

I could be wrong, but feels like ventilation will be adequate for summer heat. Didn’t see any electric baseboards, so you might want to bring your long johns in the winter.

Colors are not bad, but how they retrofitted the dividing wall is quite puzzling. At least there’s a sink for the therapist to wash her hands. Wouldn’t want to come home with Swine Flu. And don’t sit on the Dollarama chair, you might break it…

Towels were in good shape and two were available. In brief, let’s give the owner a chance, let him finish the renovations and we’ll revisit the amenities later.

Customer service

Phone service was surprisingly welcoming, patient and not pushy. They handle it well. Don’t be scared! ,When you walk in, you will be greeted by an older European/Russian lady. When she opens her mouth, you’re in for the shock of your life. Take a look at her dental arrangement. With the price of gold on the rise, she’s worth a fortune! If you remember “Shark” in the James Bond movie, her teeth are comparable, but in gold. If there’s a thunderstorm, don’t stand next to her at the bus stop, you might get electrocuted…

Now this is class boys ! As my MP walked in, she brought a shot of Cognac on a platter ! Wow, a touch of class and consideration for their customer; a water bottle was also available. This is prime rib treatment for a spa, I can only praise them for this refined gesture. This made me forget many little troubling aspects of their set-up. Very nice, like the wine glass I once got at Avalon during a holiday.

Took one hour. Was not pushed around. Massotherapy receipts can be obtained from this establishment. The name on the receipt is familiar, I’m sure I’ve seen it before.

The hot towel treatment was not up for grabs, and there is no headrest attached to the massage table. This makes it uncomfortable for the neck, as your head is tilted for an hour. Temperature was a little cold, I had goose bumps…

The therapist: Veronika

Fortunately, the receptionist was not my hostess…I’d leave had this been the case. Veronika walked in with the Cognac wearing black heels. Short and chubby, but bears oversized plunkers for the savvy. One hand is not enough to handle these jugs. Wear your steel toe caps, cause when she removes the bra, they fall like bricks. In case of doubt, before she unsnaps yell “fore…….”. Wouldn’t want any fellow members to get hurt.

No makeup whatsoever, she holds her short hair in a ponytail. Maybe she’s afraid to get splashed. Sounds like English is a foreign language to her, she’s dry and abrupt during conversation. She’s not ugly, don’t get me wrong, and very generous in the upper body, but don’t compare her to Gisele at Tibet. In her forties she looks. Dressed appropriately for the job, I guess you can give her an average score overall…but read on, there’s more than meets the eye...

Her massage skills

This is where she scores. Definitely a certified therapist, she knows how to rub your spine. Her hands are quite soft and she employs just the right amount of oil. Her hands very rarely leave your body. She has a routine and good variety in her gestures. Forearm action is noteworthy and soothing. She can go soft or hard, the massage was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, she did not used cream on my feet or hands, nor did she apply the hot towel treatment, but she did cover my upper body when moving to the lower section. I like that, it keeps you warm.

Her therapeutic capabilities are worthy of mention and an asset to the parlour. Having a bombshell who can’t rub if her life would depend on it is not my cup of tea. Veronika serves her client well during the extended period of the experience.

Being quite short and a little on the heavy side, she didn’t climb on the table to apply pressure on my back. Not like the little Chinese girls at Centre Oriental. No karate chops but lots of pleasant forearm action, no foot massage, no head massage but a very soothing muscle grind.

Her GFE skills

Near midway, she pops the question. I hate that, just hate it. Let it flow for god sake, all you need is a facial expression and a squeeze. But I got the question early on. She’s quite open and offers a variety of scenarios. I was not particularly attracted to her, so I stuck to chewing on her best assets. Even after agreeing to supplements, there was no teasing until the very end. She lacks generosity and variety in that department. Her touch is comfortable with an adequate grip, showing no signs of fear or shyness. But it does become repetitive rapidly. A quick look at some internet videos would tremendously embellish the experience.

As for the plunkers, large and generous are the qualifiers. There’s no hair around the ring, thank goodness for chef Boyardee…You can easily ask for a Russian, but the way this went, I didn’t manage to get around it: my fault. Don’t bother going to gym for some bicep curls, just lifting them jugs will be enough of a workout. She doesn’t budge or run away at the sight of explosion, a plus for her. And she cleans you up with a hot towel, always an appreciated gesture.

Clock watching and greediness

Veronika is concerned with the clock, although she didn’t push me to finish. You feel that the receptionist is probably timing her. Duration was fair. Since there was no sparks between me and her, I cannot claim to going miles in overtime.

Pricing structure

• 50$/hour; 45$/45 min.; 40$/30 min.
• massotherapy receipts available
• no rebates for MM members
• menu, YMMV but interesting scenarios for the savvy

Summary

On the phone: 10/10 patient, polite and not pushy
Parking: 10/10 plenty of options to hide
Hospitality: 11/10 a shot of Cognac deserves an 11 !
Decor/amenities: 3/10 still in renovations but cheap looking thus far
Cleanliness: 10/10 my room, shower and table covering were impeccable
Shower: 4/10 step on the podium for a medal; fix the joint on that shower sprayer
Towels: 9/10 way above standard
Room: 5/10 no dimmer, small room, no decorations, no ambiance
Music: 5/10 too loud, can’t choose or adjust, no CD selection for customer
Air quality: 7/10 chilly, no smells of humidity but watch out when they plaster the next room
Total rating 74/100

Note: Receipts, severe lack of decoration, ample parking but you are very visible walking in.

Therapist: Veronika

Face/hair: 7/10 average...
Body: 6/10 chubby
Chest: 8/10 large but saggy
Clothing: 8/10 appropriate for the task, attractive shoes, shows off her chest
Makeup: 0/10 none on the face, hands or toes
Attitude: 8/10 open, fair, but asks too soon in the session
Massage skills: 9/10 very pleasant experience, this is her strong point
GFE : 7/10 No sparks, she should pretend a little more. Respectful.
Greed: 10/10 Fair, not greedy, not pushy
Timing: 7/10 transition was planned in advance, so throw out the magic
Total rating 70/100

New and inexpensive for the service, this European/Russian place has long ways to go before the setup is complete. Having been open for 3 months, it’s mind boggling as to why they have so much work left inside. Perhaps they renovate paycheque to paycheque. Hell, isn’t there one of you who can plaster for them? I don’t have the feeling this establishment will last like a Tibet.

Your friendly neighbourhood Cobaye ;)

TRADUCTION FRANCAISE

Objet : Revue du salon Victoria sur St-Charles
Ecrivain : Cobaye
Type de Salon : Européen/Russe
Période : printemps 2009

Emplacement

Juste en face d’un Dollarama, ce nouveau salon est très visible de la rue. Une grosse enseigne affiche « Massothérapie » pour les intéressés. Du coté Est de St-Charles, près du boulevard Pierrefonds. Le centre d’achat est presque toujours vide, un calvaire pour les occupants.

Pour vous facilitez la vie, j’inclue ici une carte routière montrant clairement cet emplacement: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4885+st-charles,+pierrefonds,qc&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=41.287156,60.820312&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=A

Stationnement

Aucun problème.
La piètre affluence de ce complexe commercial nous accorde une panoplie d’espace de stationnement. Si vous craigniez que l’on vous reconnaisse, garez vous en face, au Dollarama.

Le Salon

D’après mon investigation, le salon est ouvert au public depuis 3 mois. Les rénovations sont loin d’être complétées, alors donnez leur donc un coup de main SVP ! Il n’y a pas un plâtrier parmi vous, un bon samaritain qui vient de perdre son emploi ?

Les tuiles de vinyles au sol ne contribuent guère à vous enchanter. La réception est très étroite et les filles n’ont pas un décor enchanteur pour se mouiller la chatte en vous attendant. Je crois qu’une fois les travaux complétés, il y a aura 2, au plus 3 salles de massage. Une seule est fonctionnelle en ce moment, donc il est sage d’appeler avant de se présenter.

Une toilette est disponible sur place, mais juste a coté de la chambre des filles. Bref, ne peter pas trop fort, elles risquent de vous entendre et être dégoûtées par vos mauvaises manières avant de commencer le traitement…

Les salles de massage

La seule chambre disponible comportait une couleur apaisante. La décoration est simpliste et minimale. Le/la propriétaire ne semble pas préoccupé par le besoin de créer une ambiance compétitive dans le marché, mais au moins, le prix est en conséquence.

La douche est très particulière. Juchée à plus de 2 pieds de haut, les proprios n’ont pas voulu creuser pour enfouir les tuyaux d’évacuations. La douche en coin donne l’impression d’un podium olympique, avec 2 marches en bois pressé. Ceux-ci ne semblent pas comprendre que le bois pressé et l’eau ne font pas bon mariage.

La plomberie est neuve, mais le plombier devait être un apprenti. Le boyau d’arrosage a un joint mal serré, donc une bruine de pluie vous asperge la tête en plus des couilles. J’ai pensé a vous, en tentant de le serrer a main nue, mais sans succès. Le savon et shampoing était présents en quantité abondante et la salle regorgeait de propreté.

Une étagère en fer forgé comporte plusieurs enduits, dont des crèmes hydratantes. Il n’en tient qu’à votre hôtesse d’en faire utilisation. La table de massage est trop près des marches de la douche, et mon hôte a failli trébucher durant ma séance.

L’éclairage est déficient. Une lampe a plusieurs têtes sans gradateur. Ils pensent qu’en utilisant qu’une seule ampoule, que cela tamisera l’ambiance. Désolé ; il fait trop clair.

Le système de son est intégré ; vous ne pouvez pas ajuster le volume ou exprimer vos préférences. La musique était trop forte, un genre de Pavarotti criant. Ces gens ne comprennent pas la thème de la « relaxation ». Mais au moins, la musique enterrait les grincements de la table de massage.

Je pourrais me tromper, mais la ventilation sera probablement adéquate pour les chaleurs torrides. Aucun calorifère n’était visible, donc planquez-vous une tuque sur le bout de la queue l’hiver.

Les couleurs sont plaisantes, mais le mur mitoyen est un rapiéçage digne de mention. Par contre, la salle comporte un lavabo. Cela diminue vos risques de revenir à la maison avec la grippe porcine. Et ne vous asseyez pas sur la chaise Dollarama, vous allez la briser !

Les serviettes sont en excellent état. Deux disponibles, un geste courtois. Bref, donnons une chance au propriétaire de terminer ses rénos, et nous revisiterons sa thématique décorative plus tard.

Service à la clientèle

Au téléphone, la secrétaire effectue un bon travail. Gare à vous, vous pourriez tomber à la renverse en apercevant cette dernière. Lorsqu’elle ouvre la bouche, vous croirez avoir gagné la loterie. Si vous l’assommez et lui arrachez les dents, vous serez riche ! Même chez Barrick Gold pourrait faire une tentative d’acquisition. Rappelez-vous du « requin » dans James Bond, sa dentition lui ressemble, mais en or. Si une tempête s’amène (tonnerre et éclairs), tenez-vous loin d’elle à l’arrêt d’autobus, car vous pourriez vous faire électrocuter…

Une touche de classe sans pareil les amis ! Ma thérapeute m’accueille avec un shooter de cognac ! Et une bouteille d’eau s’avera disponible. Franchement, c’est le traitement au tapis rouge, je n’ai que des compliments pour ce geste, lequel me fut oublié bien des petits détails agaçants mentionnés plus haut. Un peu comme le ver de vin chez Avalon durant les fêtes.

J’ai pris une heure et personne ne m’a poussé dans le dos. Des reçus de massothérapie sont disponibles et le nom de la signataire m’apparu familier, sans être capable de me rappeler ou je l’ai déjà vu.

La serviette chaude sur le dos n’était pas au palmarès, ni les chandelles pour tamiser l’ambiance. Il n’y avait pas d’appui-tête au bout de la table, donc votre cou est tordu pendant une heure…vive les torticolis ! La température était frisquette, j’avais la chaire de poule, mais pas pour ce que vous pensez.

La masseuse: Veronika

Une chance, la dame qui m’ouvra la porte ne fut pas ma thérapeute, contrairement aux démarches habituelles. Sinon, je quittais à toute jambe. Veronika se présenta à moi avec de jolis talons hauts bien choisis. Courte et bien dodue, elle vous expose sa devanture plantureuse. A moins que vous ayez les mains de Valuev (le boxeur), une main ne sera guère suffisante. Mais attention, portez vos chaussures de sécurité, car lorsqu’elle enlève la brassière, ca risque de cogner les orteils.

Aucun soins cosmétique (ni maquillage, manucure, pédicure) avec un petit chignon dans les cheveux. Peut-être a-t-elle peur des éclaboussures. L’anglais semble une seconde langue pour elle, elle est bref et sec en conversation. Elle n’est pas laide, mais n’allez pas la comparer à Gisèle de Tibet. Dans la quarantaine, habillée de façon propice à la tache…mais lisez, le meilleur est à venir.

Ses compétences en massage

La est sa force. Définitivement certifiée, son touché saura plaire au plus coriace. Ses mains sont douces et utilisent une quantité d’huile appropriée. Ses mains délaissent votre corps à peu de reprises. La variété de gestes et techniques se multiplie, faisant utilisation de ses avant-bras avec brio. Elle peut aisément aller en profondeur, ou vous enduire d’un pétrissage enveloppant. Par contre, elle n’utilisa pas de crème sur mes pieds ni mes mains. La serviette chaude sur le dos, je ne l’ai pas eu. Elle vous couvre cependant le dos lorsqu’elle poursuit sa thérapie au niveau des jambes.

Ses capacités thérapeutiques dépassent largement la moyenne, faisant d’elle un point de mire au salon. Je préfère ce genre d’expérience, plutôt que de me retrouver avec une blonde aguicheuse qui s’emmerde à masser pendant une heure.

N’étant pas de fine taille, elle ne s’aventura pas sur la table pour appliquer une pression sur ma colonne vertébrale. J’aime ce genre de traitement, surtout si la demoiselle procède en s’asseyant sur vos cuisses, vous permettant de ressentir sa chaleur corporelle. Les petites asiatiques d’Oriental sont expertes dans ce domaine. Veronika ne donne pas de petits coups de karaté et elle ne vous masse pas les tempes. Dommage.

Son attitude et sensualité

A peu près a mi-chemin, la madame pose la question inédite. Vraiment trop tôt pour moi, je préfère une démarche naturelle à la fin, moyennant un sourire ou un clin d’œil. Elle s’avère très ouverte, mais n’étant pas particulièrement aenchanté par son physique, je me contenta d’y aller a moitié. J’ai cru remarquer une baisse de motivation suite à ma selection. Dans les circonstances, une exposition des jumeaux me suffisait. Elle manque de générosité et variété dans son touché aguicheur. Cependant, elle ne présente aucune gène. Son doigté et pression est cependant adéquat, mais ca devient répétitif très rapidement. Surement que des vidéos sur internet pourrait aider sa cause, mais je n’osa pas me prononcer.

Les melons sont généreux, aucune pilosité autour des alvéoles ! Une finale Russe est certes possible, mais mon scenario se termina avant que j’y arrive…ma faute. Pas besoin d’aller au gym faire des biceps, simplement de tenir mes deux amis suffit amplement. Elle ne broncha pas lors de l’explosion, et vous essuie avec une serviette chaude. Un rituel apprécié.

L’horloge et l’appât du gain

Veronika est visiblement concernée par l’horloge vers la fin, mais elle ne vous pousse pas. Respectueuse, sa démarche lance par contre des indirects. La réceptionniste devait avoir fini de se laver les dents et l’attendait impatiemment pour jouer au solitaire. La durée fut appropriée, aucun regret de ce coté. Je dois être franc et honnête envers la situation, n’ayant pas choisi sa proposition la plus lucrative, et en absence d’étincelles entre elle et moi, je ne peux vous en mettre plein la vue avec mes prouesses. Mais soyez sans crainte, elle n’est pas avare et ne vous vole pas du temps.

Structure de prix

• 50$/heure, 45$/45 min. , 40$/30 min.
• reçus de massothérapie
• pas de rabais pour les membres de Montréal Massage, comme MediSpa anciennement
• menu, YMMV

Sommaire

] Victoria, 4885 Boul. St-Charles, Pfds 514-626-4781

Au téléphone: 10/10 patiente, polie, ne pousse pas trop
Stationnement: 10/10 aucun problème, plusieurs options pour la discrétion
Hospitalité: 11/10 Un shooter de Cognac mérite 11 !
Décor/équip. : 3/10 encore en rénos, mais ambiance minimaliste
Propreté: 10/10 sans inquiétude
Douche: 4/10 drôle de manigance ; faut réparer la fuite qui vous asperge les cheveux
Serviettes: 9/10 bien au delà de la moyenne
Salle: 5/10 pas de gradateur, petite, décorations minimales e
Musique: 5/10 trop forte, pas de sélection de CD, aucun ajustement possible
Qualité de l’air: 7/10 frisquet, aucune humidité, mais attention aux poussières de rénos
Pointage Total 74/100

Note: Encore en rénos, reçus, manque de décoration. Investissement minimal.

La thérapeute: Véronika

Visage: 7/10 moyenne…
Corps: 6/10 dodue
Poitrine: 8/10 plantureuse mais la gravité prend le dessus
Habillement: 8/10 tenue vestimentaire approprié mais sans éclat; beaux souliers
Maquillage: 0/10 aucun sur le visage, aucune manucure ou pédicure
Attitude: 8/10 ouverte, équitable mais se manifeste trop tôt dans la session
Technique de Massage: 9/10 vraiment plaisant, digne de mention
GFE : 7/10 aucun éclat, elle devrait jouer le jeu un peu plus
Focus sur l’argent: 10/10 respectueuse, pas avare
Timing: 7/10 trop planifiée ce qui enlève la magie
Total Point 70/100

Nouveau salon à prix modeste, Européennes/Russes. Ils ont beaucoup de chemin à faire avant de compléter les travaux. Et dire que ca fait déjà 3 mois. Je crains pour leur survie a long terme…

Votre humble compagnon Cobaye ;)

NEW ! 4885 St-Charles, Pierrefonds, (514) 626-4781

Once again, Cobaye sets the standard for quality reviews.
Way to go Cobaye. [tup]

An excellent review from the king of reviews [tup]

The PG13 version - Packing in the punch, Victoria Salon is now delivering an experience amongst the very best in the west island !

Object : Noticeable Improvements at Victoria
The reporter : Cobaye
Salon Type : European
Period : summer 2009

Went back guys, and guess what, one would think the owner read my review and took several aspects into consideration ! I was flabbergasted to live the improvements.

She made some serious improvements and I had a fantastic session with her protégé Sandra. This is the second MILF I try there, and both were able to deliver an excellent therapeutic experience. “Where’s the beef?” you say? The beef is clear in terms of massage skills. And Sandra was even better than Veronika.

I will skip most of the details that haven’t changed, as one can re-visit my review up in this thread. Here are the improvements which I found worthy of mention, and funny thing is they closely mimick what I pointed out in my initial review. If she took note, good for her and glad to see my comments were taken seriously:

1. Renovations are completed. Upon entering, on your right, the first room is now fully functional. This room is much bigger than the previous one I tried.
2. Decorations have been selected with far better taste. The thick curtain is very rich looking and matches the print on the elegant chair standing in front of it. Frames, mirrors and paint are far better than the last time. Looks very chic and enticing. A large Persian rug covers the ugly vinyl tiles, located underneath the table. Actually covers most of the flooring area and gives it a rich flavor.
3. Lighting has improved. Not as bright, provides a more romantic ambiance.
4. Music was much lower and not bothersome.
5. Shower head does not leak and all plumbing was in good standing.
6. The new room does not exhibit Dollarama articles as part of the décor.
7. The table is long and wide but still squeaks.
8. This time, the therapist went up on the table to massage my back, and sat on my legs allowing me to feel the warmth in between her legs. Even though she’s not a 100 pound feather.
9. She applied the towel on my back, using it to perform some kind of gripping technique, which was new to me and very pleasant. It’s not the hot towel treatment, rather a “squeeze the skin” motion.
10. There was no clock watching, as we rocked into major overtime, without ever a glitch from the therapist or the owner. 11. The therapist attire was eloquent and desirable. Short silky summer dress with sexy heels. She removed them of course upon jumping on the table and never put them on again.
12. Sandra’s makeup was elegant, manicure and pedicure were showing. She smelled great and was very sensual, without being sexual. An experienced lady she was, she spewed confidence. Lots of innocent hints and carefully executed moves, body brushing, breath in your face, tits pressing on your body as she bends over. Bravo, like a pro, she twirled around the pot until it was time.
13. I asked for a strong massage and she put her heart into it. I commend her, it was more than enjoyable, with discernable massage skills. Scissors moves which heats up your lower back, neck massage, mini karate chops and even pulls and tugs on my legs-feet.

Clearly my best session in 2009. If you stick to the first room in the front, with such a décor, therapeutic massage skills and the very decent mileage offered, Victoria Salon is quite a treat. In all honesty, the look of the room and the quality of the massage makes this place hard to beat right now. I will be back with friends without hesitation, and I recommend you try it out. Should she decide to offer a 20% discount to MM members like Anne-Marie was doing at Odyssey Medispa, don’t be surprised to see this place busier than its close rivals.

I can be harsh and critical, yes, but I’m fair. And this time around, the experience as a whole was worthy of mention.

Summary

On the phone: 10/10 patient, polite and not pushy
Parking: 10/10 plenty of options to hide
Hospitality: 10/10 I got a bottle of watera shot of Cognac deserves an 11 !
Decor/amenities: 8.5/10 major improvements in this category
Cleanliness: 10/10 my room, shower and table covering were impeccable
Shower: 8/10 they fixed the plumbing; podium shower is still a bit odd
Towels: 9/10 way above standard
Room: 8.5/10 front room is generous and nicely decorated
Music: 8/10 volume is lower, but Julio Iglesias is not my personal favorite
Air quality: 8.5/10 temperature was perfect for me, but the humidity from the shower does not evacuate as efficiently as I thought
Total rating 90.5/100

Note: This one is on the right track boys…management has made noticeable efforts.

Therapist: Sandra

Face/hair: 8.5/10 cute MILF...
Body: 7.5/10 chubby
Chest: 8.5/10 ample with responsive cherries, Russian available
Clothing: 9/10 nothing to complain about, sexy shoes
Makeup: 9/10 very feminine, smells great, manicure, pedicure, flavoured lipstick
Attitude: 9/10 she asks but late in the game, very friendly
Massage skills: 9.5/10 pure therapeutic enjoyment, she works hard
GFE : 8.5/10 delivered in an experienced manner. Not tacky.
Greed: 10/10 Fair, not greedy, not pushy
Timing: 10/10 works you up in a subtle manner, like most Russian women do
Total rating 89.5/100

Sandra is an experienced MILF to be discovered. Her massage skills rock, her attitude and work ethics were up the snuff. I won’t hesitate to visit her again. Now be careful, and I said it before, she’s not a 20 year old Miss Universe pageant type of a girl. But the overall experience she delivers is quite substantial. Those who thoroughly enjoy a serious massage before recess should consider paying her a visit. And request a strong massage. This place has climbed the ranks in the west island, let’s see if they can maintain their reputation.

Your friendly neighbourhood Cobaye ;)

cobaye, once more you have outdone yourself. [tup] [tup]

Thanks for the review cobaye

Had a great sessions with Sandra

Very friendly , great attitude always smiling, didnt mind my broken french.

Ask for a soft massage, but half way through I ask for hard, And it was great, great technique.

On the flip, great technique and nice rack

damage = $50 for 1hr + $60 options

Only problem is I will have to go back to get my receipt :(

well since it's was in the west i try !

The Place is to visible from the street and the strip parking lot .

I made two visit last week, first one was with Margarita Tall one nice body, little too much make up but hey Russian flavor!! She's around 40 dark hair. She got a firm body.
The massage itself was amazing wow very impress. She got many tech and the used of warm water towels is amazing real treat . She remind me of Lea and Borissa with the treatment.
She tease and she's does it well. she was wearing nice lingerie with 3/4 .. kaboum ! No price was ask . Then at one part she really take control . "Stop lying there " then she sit me up on the table, doing all kind of moved .
Man ' hey i just received a fucking good massage now you flip me like the cirque du soleil !!!' The fun was in the room . Overall amazing massage for the second part she in shape so be ready to be out of control.
She told me that she' working only Sat, Sun and most of the time in the Famous spa hotel, saying that in the rain massage she's got others trick . Next visit will ask her which spa .

The second visit was with Sandra as describe by Cobaye no need to says more i just lay down there and relax .
She got the lingerie going as well the massage is good (tech and attention was better with margarita) just before the flip she whisper in my ears I'm so horny let's have some fun . she did ask how much i want to spent so i said 60 she undress get back on table.... Then at one point she put oils in my hand and said: " fell free to roam around !!!" :)

Overall nice experience both time nice hidden place but too visible.
will return for some fun

Hi!

Has anyone bere here lately? Has anyone tried anyone else than the MPs reviewed so far?

I would be curious to try with Sandra, but everytime I call she's never there... does anyone know her schedule?

Thanks in advance!

JayJayMtl

I've been there a couple of times during the day. Both times, I had a short blond Russian MILF. She is about 5’ 4’’, not slim but has a nice body. Massage skill are good. Adjusts to whatever style you prefer (medium, hard, relaxing, etc..). Friendly attitude. Finish and prices are at par with other places. I believe her name is Lilli or Lilla. She works Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

I like this place. Clean, discrete, showers in the room, competitive prices, and good service. The only negative is the waiting area (couch in the hallway), and the placement of the door visa vie the shower. The couch is directly in front of the door and lines up directly with the shower. If the MT leaves the room while you’re in the shower or getting dressed, and some other guy happens to waiting outside, he can see directly in. Not too big a deal but I like my privacy.

Sorry I can not agree that this place is discret. In fact the only reason that I have not tried it yet is that it is beside St Charles and easily viewable by the cars passing by. Like the same problem with Chic....I am into Milf Russians and I really like try this place I wish thyy had a back door...

Yea, you’re right. It’s not very discrete. The sign is pretty big. It’s not too good if you live in the area.

Thought I'D try this place after reading all those positive reviews.
Called and asked for basic infos.Was told 2 beautiful MPs working,swedish,therapeutic massage,european,blah blah blah...
Got there on time,was greeted by mature russian lady who led me to a small red painted room.Table squeeky,no head rest(toilet seat) but comfy.

Took a shower,as soon as I walk out of the booth the appointed Mp walks in without even knocking.I wasnt done drying off wich annoys me as I like to lie on the table and relax before seeing the girl.

Anyway,as soon as I saw her I felt like putting my clothes back on.That MP just reads disapointment.Over the years I have come to read MPs body language and attitude and I can tell from far when they suit my needs and dont.Sort of like a sixth sense that comes with experience.That one just felt like wasted time and $$$.I was going to be proven right,although I gave her a chance(do I really have a choice at this point, after showering and giving 50$ to the receptionist?)
Her name is Catherine.
She's russian about mid 30's blond hair,chubby,big boobs and dressed like a victim fashion;nylon skirt,thight t-shirt.Hair is a mess.Massage was as expected;less than spectacular.She covers too much ground too fast,no real technique although teasing was not bad,but not enough to save the day.

On flipside she ask what I wanted and how I wanted to spend=big turnoff.I felt like saying 0$ as I wasn't turned on by her at all and dont feel like spending hard earned $ on something I dont want.I settled for the basic hj and told her I only had 20$.She seemed a bit disapointed and even remarked that it is kind of mechanical!!!I suppose she was talking about her as over the years I had countless memorable Hjs that were far from mechanical. Well her hj was one of the worst I have ever had.Only one hand on the shaft she was holding at arms lengt as if to make sure I dont grab her and dont squirt on her.

PATHETIC! [mad]

One more reason why I stick to my usuals and feel less and less inclined on exploring uncharted ground.Most of the time I feel disapointed.Total damage cost 70$ that I should have donate to salvation army instead.

I felt like a fool.Never again.

Rock is sadly rollin out.... :(

well rock never heard of this one , you should stick with sandra .. Oh well nothing new :(

Irina

I had been here before back in mid December 2009, had a crappy 30 min session but I decided to give the place one last chance because I have a fondness for places that give good therapeutic massages with finishes and most of the reviews seemed to suggest that's what I would find here. I arrived later in the evening and two masseuses were available. The first one (whose name I never even asked for...sorry guys :( ) was an older eastern euro woman, but dressed in a very trampy style that wasn't very appealing...looked like Rock's description of Catherine...no interest at all. The second masseuse named Irina was also an older eastern european woman, but more conservatively attired. She had curly strawberry blond hair, she was wearing tight white jeans and a tight white T that showed a fairly toned body especially for a woman who has to be in her mid forties.

What really sold me on her was her behavior during the presentation. She noticed that my neck was giving me a bit of trouble and actually asked questions about what kind of pain I felt, what kind of work and physical activity I did etc...until the receptionist came into the room to ask me if I had made a selection?

Irina obviously has experience in therapeutic massage, very attentive and friendly during the whole massage part of the session. The only downside to the session was the finish. The whole massage part of the session was top drawer, but when Irina asked me to flip she seemed to do so with an air of mild resignation. As you might expect, I've had better finishes... :( .

I can't really picture myself coming back here.
40 $ for 30 mins plus 20 $ for basic finish

Its happened to me as well. I just know it when the MT walks in. I always feel at a disadvantage though and don't necessarily want to hurt anyone's feelings. Its not her fault I feel that way about her or maybe it is. And I always take into consideration I'm not everyone's cup of tea either. I usually bite the bullet go with the flow and get out with the least amount of damage possible. If its really bad I'll bail on the options, leave a $10-$20 tip for the massage and go quietly. Another thing. I never take more than 30 minutes on a first visit with anyone unless I've done my homework. I read this some where on this forum and I think its true for many things "one man's ceiling is another man's floor". I'll leave it at that.

Guys,

Rare, few and far in between are the girls who will knock your socks off when you take a half hour session. A half hour massage pretty much spells one thing and one intention only on the part of the client.

Try this: take an hour, walk in with a smile and leave some chocolate in the sink while you"re taking your shower. When she walks in to wash her hands, she's not going to get a knee jerk reaction, but it's just that little appreciation sometimes which can trigger a spark.

I've been at this place many times and have rarely been disappointed.

Cheers.

Guys,

For those of you remember me, Victoria is becoming a prime location in the West Island.
The place is run by a lady formerly involved in three studios around Montreal and she understands the game.
The massage given by the weekend crew is outstanding: hot stones is on the menu, a feature usually only available in Spas.

You definitely should take one hour when stopping at Victoria, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Try Margarita...and let her take control.

Cobaye.

Cobaye,

Are they all chubby or some are fit?

Please describe Margarita :)

see my previous post a little up :)
only bad thing now is the plaster the door with a big decal massage sign !!

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  2. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  4. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  9. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  12. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  13. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  18. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  20. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  21. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  28. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  29. Sparkling Spa:
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  32. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  33. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  37. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, PREETI and CHLOE are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Kayla and Wendy are available today! 😊 Thursday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  49. Sparkling Spa:
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator