MIKI'S PLACE (MAISON MU LAN)5465 QUEEN MARY#270 514 369 2626

ten

Reaction score
gfeseeker
VIP
Posted on 02 Aug 2006 at 07:11.22 AM

There used to be a thread about Miki's place on Queen-Mary, but I guess I no longer have access to it since the reorganisation of MM. Anyone has the coordinates (address and phone #). I believe I remember she gives a decent service. Anyone having recollection of what I can expect and how far I can push?... I will post a review later this week once I see her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Re: Miki's place
SERGOXX
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 08 Nov 2005 - 18 posts
Posted on 02 Aug 2006 at 08:16.08 AM

Here is the info:

514-369-2626
5465 Queen Mary #270

She is very GFE, take one hour and enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SERGOXX
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 02 Aug 2006 at 08:19.55 AM

Here is the info.

514-369-2626
5465 Queen Mary #270

Have fun

gfeseeker
VIP
Posted on 02 Aug 2006 at 02:55.41 PM

Thank you SergoXX for the info. I indeed went there today and had the pleasure of meeting Miki. She was a bit shy at first but opened up after I we started discussing about my trip last year to China. Miki is a very nice person who wants to please. Her massage skills are great and the finish simply amazing. And she has a great body. She's a little bit flat in the chest area according to my taste but, hey!, what should we be expecting from an Asia MP (no offense intended here). Her asset would be her derriere. I had to convince her to expose it but once done she seemed to enjoy having it carressed. Repeat? Absolutely! I don't know why but I have that feeling that there may be more available with a repeat visit.

User Re: Re: Miki's place
lovemassage
Ring
Located in montreal

User since 17 Oct 2005 - 88 posts
Posted on 02 Aug 2006 at 03:03.53 PM

quote:

Originally posted by gfeseeker
Thank you SergoXX for the info. I indeed went there today and had the pleasure of meeting Miki. She was a bit shy at first but opened up after I we started discussing about my trip last year to China. Miki is a very nice person who wants to please. Her massage skills are great and the finish simply amazing. And she has a great body. She's a little bit flat in the chest area according to my taste but, hey!, what should we be expecting from an Asia MP (no offense intended here). Her asset would be her derriere. I had to convince her to expose it but once done she seemed to enjoy having it carressed. Repeat? Absolutely! I don't know why but I have that feeling that there may be more available with a repeat visit.

HEY GFESEEKER IS MIKI YOUNG OR IS SHE A MILF? SHE SEEMS VERY INTERESTING.....

Women are like shadows follow it ... and it goes away ... walk away from it ,it follows....

gfeseeker
VIP
Posted on 02 Aug 2006 at 03:09.57 PM

Lovemassage, I always find it difficult to assess the age of Asians. I don't believe that Miki is young. But she's not old either. Perhaps she's around 30yo. Also, she's probably taller than most Asians.

Yeah, she's very interesting. Post your experience when you see her.

SERGOXX
VIP
Located in Montreal

Posted on 03 Aug 2006 at 08:48.04 AM

Hi, you are absolutely right, there is more to come after a first visit with Miki.

User Re: Re: Re: Miki's place
Pr.Sinister
VIP
Located in Montreal, Canada

User since 05 Aug 2005 - 53 posts
Posted on 05 Aug 2006 at 01:46.13 PM

quote:

Originally posted by lovemassage
HEY GFESEEKER IS MIKI YOUNG OR IS SHE A MILF? SHE SEEMS VERY INTERESTING.....

She is about 28 years old... she is very sensual during the massage...

She whispers in your ear, kisses your ear, kisses you all over
actually. Very soft touch and GREAT teasing. She has this thing
she does where your mind will wonder if she is using her hands
or her tongue between your thighs.

Once you have shot your load, she actually gives a very good
massage. The only drawback i find is that sometimes there is
not enough of the actual massage. Sensuality is nice and all but
i do enjoy a real massage. To get a real massage you basically
have to take the full hour.

She does not ask for a tip and is usually happy with $40-$60
depending on how much mileage was added to the odometer.

If you want great mileage on your very 1st visit, as soon as she
comes in the room, just tell her "Hey! Didn't you use to work at
Sophie's place on Provost?" Just pretend like you had her only
once there so she won't feel bad she doesn't remember you

The Asian MP Expert

gfeseeker
VIP
Posted on 29 Aug 2006 at 09:40.05 AM

Was back to visit Miki. Definitely my favourite in Montreal. You definitely have to see her guys. The more often you come, the more welcome you'll feel and the more milleage you'll get. I would love to be more specific about my last experience (awesome!), but I think it doesn't belong to the general section and I unfortunately cannot post to a higher section.

alouette649
VIP
Posted on 29 Aug 2006 at 09:50.57 AM

Yes man just do it at VIP section and i will be more then happy .

Bruce34
VIP

User since 01 Jun 2004 - 11 posts
Posted on 18 Jun 2004 at 10:28.15 AM

I went to see Catherine. It just surprises me as she receives me she would be in the room as my masseuse. Expecting a great massage not to forget, I did end up with an experience that I wish to forget.
Catherine is chubby and is a graduate in Fashion. With limited English, and no-French, she lacks the inter-personal skills to get further in her career. Converted to a masseuse, she does offer little skills. Splish splash with oil. Of course, on turn over she goes to my manhood. Rub, rub, rub. That's when conversation started.
She seems surprise that one can talk and get hard at the same time. Are men that limited in conversation skills or do we think with only one brain at the time?
Having learned on the spot with another masseuse, she thinks that rubbing a shaft up and down is all there is to good feeling.
I thought her some tips on where to do more and of course, gave some quicky reverse back and arm massage. Of course, she stayed dressed and allows no other touching.
I left disappointed and cannot believe that they open another similar place with mediocre service.
All in all, a place to avoid.

The "non-legendary" Bruce34

User Now called Miki's Place I believe, 369-2626
SensualFlight
Ring

User since 10 Jun 2006 - 94 posts
Posted on 07 Jul 2006 at 05:33.15 PM

I believe this place is now called Miki's Place, and it's still located at 5465 Queen-Mary #270, same phone number (514) 369-2626.

Today I tried them. Got there. Mistakenly thought their address was 5475 and I had to go back in the car and call. While I was calling and she told me it was 5465 and not 5475, I see this cute Asian girl getting in the building... I lost her. Please note, my cell phone records indicate 12:37 as the call time.

I go in a few seconds later. went up. On the phone I had asked for a presentation, and to my surprise the girl I saw coming in was there! (Here stops the smile, read on)

I pay for 60 minutes, get in the room, undress and lay down on the table (no need for a shower, I had taken one 30 minutes ago. Angela comes in. She's cute, looks younger from away and she's probably around 26-27. Tall and slender, B cup, dressed in tight jeans.

She starts her massage, we talk a little, she calls me "funny boy". During the massage she's teasing a little, but despite my attempts to get her to get more comfortable, she keeps her jeans and top, everything. After what seems like about 25 minutes, the manager women talks chinese across the door to her and slides a $5 under the door. I ask what's going on and she says I have to reduce my time to 45 minutes. She quickly continues, eventually focus her attention to you know what, allows me to touch her breasts, gets me off, and leaves the room (I left her the $5 from under the door, plus a $20). She disapeared and never came back. I looked at the clock, it was 13:20.

I took a shower, got dressed, got out of the room. There was no-one around except a man and an MP in another room (I heard them talking). I just left. What an impersonal way to do business!

Bottom line: AVOID!!!! The girl was distant, and the managment just don't care about their clientele AT ALL.

SF

Last edited by SensualFlight on 07 Jul 2006 at 05:35.44 PM.

User Re: Maison Mu Lan -- 5465 Queen Mary #270 -- 369-2626
Rock
Ring
Located in west island

User since 09 Nov 2004 - 240 posts
Posted on 08 Jul 2006 at 07:19.04 AM

Sesual Flight,

By leaving her 25$ tip for such crappy service,you're as guilty as her.What message you think you're sending?
That they can give you watherver kind of service and you'll tip anyway.You even overtip on top of that!
Guys keep tipping for that kind of service but then don't come whining about it.
You should've left 0 tip.
But at least you came here and report.

SensualFlight
Ring

Posted on 08 Jul 2006 at 08:56.13 AM

Rock,

I'm mad at the managment, not the girl. THEY cut my time off, NOT her. The time she was with me was ok, and $20 dollars was acceptable as a tip (HJ delivered). ok, ok, I gave her $5 more, so what?

By coming here I warn you guys about their crapy service as a massage place. And I'll continue to do so if I have other experiences (good or bad) to report.

SF

SensualFlight
Ring

Posted on 08 Jul 2006 at 09:14.47 AM

Hum... Interesting...

I was surfing eforum.xxx, and they did the exact same thing to someone else, yesterday, same day as me.

http://www.eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=170551#post170551

User Nancy
kcl
VIP

User since 23 Feb 2005 - 14 posts
Posted on 11 Jul 2006 at 10:05.49 PM

when I used go to Mulan under Isabelle's administration, I always got one of the mattress rooms. With the new adminstration, however, and as a newbie, I settled for a room with a table, as the mattress rooms were reserved.

Nancy is around 30 y.o.(or more), somewhat chunky (or perhaps just big-boned, but she is Chinese so please don't assume that she is big), about 5ft6 (give or take an inch), wore light weight pajama-like pants. While not a beauty, she is not bad lookinig, and has a pleasant demeanour.

Oh she has nice hands, and gave a very good massage, putting in a very good effort. She was drenched in sweat at the end. Her good hands were again evident in the finale, as she took her time and working with some finesse. I managed to loosen some of her clothings here and there, and my hand got some limited gentle access to down there. Overall, it was a nice experience.

dave41

User since 18 Dec 2005 - 1 posts
Posted on 18 Dec 2005 at 05:41.39 PM

Guys, this my first review so bare with me if I miss some details. I am new to montrealmassage but I know the massage scene very well. Till now, I just kept reading reviews here and at the other site, as well. Now, I decided to share with you some of my own experience. I tried a lot of places and the most important things I am always looking for are: first, a clean place, a professional massage and nice good looking masseuses. So, I went last week to this place called Professional Massotherapist Center (the place was called before Mu Lan), located at 5465 Queen Mary, suite 270 (phone 514 369 2626). How I knew this place? I used to have massage at Gensingmassage located on 5586 Sherbrooke Ouest. Another nice and clean Chinese place. I went once there without an appointment and all the girls were busy. So, they recommended me to try this new place on Queen Mary that they just bought. I am surprised that no review exits about this place. Either people don't know it or are keeping the gems for them. Anyway, the place is very clean. It seems that it was just renovated. There are 4 rooms with a shower in each room. I noticed that one room has a massage table and a futon on the floor. After, the shower, came the masseuse, I forget her name, a very beautiful girl, I think a lebanese. She is around 20, slim, about 100lbs. The massage was very good. I told her to give me a strong massage in the back and medium for the rest. I really felt very relaxed after the massage and my back is a quite relieved. I also tried other places like Zensante on De l'eglise. I had a massage there with a girl, her name is karine I think. No need to describe the session with her because it was already discussed here. It was totally a rip-off. Next time (when I have time), I will share with you my experience in places like Lotus (with the beautiful Emily), and Aroma on Van Horne (with the famous Mina).

Dave41.

Dave41

User Re: Professional Massotherapist Center-5465 Queen Mary
dunderhead
VIP
Located in Montreal

User since 04 Feb 2005 - 33 posts
Posted on 08 Jan 2006 at 10:19.09 PM

I, too, went here this past Saturday after Ginseng on Sherbrooke had no availability, and I was quite impressed. Very quiet location, discreet office building, easy to get to with walking distance from Snowdon Metro.

Chinese girl from Guangzhou, Julia...late 20s...wearing a very cute and fashionable flower print dress that allowed for easy roaming with my Yellow Pages digits which permitted some minor O/B probing of her moist nether regions while she performed her magic with her tiny fingers on Dick Johnson's eponymous member.

Hard and relaxing massage that concentrated on the neck and back muscles...large and spacious room with shower...and did not shiver because, for once, a studio had the heaters working their magic as they should at this time of year.

Dina

Small thin chinese girl, maybe 5'4. Wore pants very tight at the waist and a shirt. Gave me decent soft massage with the odd kiss on the ear and a fair bit of teasing. A very good release followed.

I spent a lot f time caressing her legs over her clothes but got no further. Hoiping to return to meet the famous Mikki.

Gman

I saw Miki there recently...

I booked for 1:30 and she was busy when I got there. Miki actually came out of her room and asked if I minded whether the receptionist massaged me for 15 minutes and I said why not. She then cautioned me that she was very shy and to not expect anything else. Monica (early 20's. slim) gave a valiant effort but overall a very ordinary massage.

Miki finally came in and the second half hour was pleasurable as always. Try not to get the room ll the way at the back as it has no shower. I hate that and never enjoy the massage as much without having cleaned myself up first...

Gentlemen ,

I have had the same experience recently so buyer beware.

I think Miki is double booking herself since all the clients call for her and her alone. I have tried others here and the results were very poor especially since Miki's services are quite exemplary.

Miki plays the game to try to generate interest in her other girls but it is not working since they know that Miki will come in for the finish and pick up the tips.

A poor strategy which I will recommend to her to discontinue . I suggest others do the same.

Westmed I got the same result a short while ago, and while getting rubbed down by the receptionist, thin early 20s actually nice to look at, I kept wondering if she does anything other than thr 15 minute stand in. I asked if she wanted to stay the whole hour and I think she was surprised but said no I would have more fun with maggy. I think that if you get her going this girl would be fun has anyone gotten anything more from her than a 15 minutes stand in for maggy rub???

stand in... me too!

I got the same treatment here. Miki told me that she has a "new" young girl who was shy and would do the first half hour. Unfortunately her massage was pretty lame and she stayed far away from my hands...

Of course, when Miki came back in and asked how it was I acted dissapointed, which led to her taking extra special care so i would "be happy and come back.."

Actually, I don't really object to the two masseuse routine, if only the first girls gave good massages. Saw this tactic also at Jade massage on Decarie.

Gman

Gman:

This is a shame!

You should not have to pay for a lame massage. Tell Miki that you will not be back unless you get what you pay for. She is using her reputation to take money for us hobbists.

DPL said:
Gman:

This is a shame!

You should not have to pay for a lame massage. [...] She is using her reputation to take money for us hobbists.

And apparently to make money off her girls too. What kind of racket is that? "you do the hard unpaying half and then I'll come in to do the fun paying part. do a good job!"
A good massage is hard work. If a girl is sqeezed out of her possibility to make tip, you think she'll do a good job? I wouldn't!!

Sorry for interrupting, get back to your reviews boys :) .

Miss P

penelope, you miss the point. The girls doing the first half hour typically are not mileage girls. The receptionist so far is 100% nothing happening, so she isn't losing money because she wouldn't even do a standard $20 finish. So there is nothing lost there.

I experienced the self same treatment a while back with Mikki and was not too pleased.

My sense of it was exactly as Penelope has expressed.

I spoke to Mikki about it and she simply explained that she wanted the girls to be given a chance and to get some feedback. For most of us hobbyists we don't have much time for the learning curve and I suggested that she should offer some select clients a freebie subject to an objective evaluation.

In any event, this type of activity is really not acceptable in my books and collectively we should use our influence to have it stopped .

You gave her more than $ 40 for a HJ with some clothing removed?

Miki does BJ's for $ 30.

The thing with Miki's girls is that they do not expect lots of cash - if some start overpaying, it drives the price up for everyone.

Rush hour...

I drop by Mikki's every so often, but would not say I am a regular. Aside from some semi substitutions, most experiences there have been enjoyable.

My last visit a few weeks ago was a horror story. I should have known since it was the end of the afternoon. "Yes come", she said. "I'm available right now." So I head over, am greeted at the front desk and pay my money. Mikki also greets me and says she's been waiting for me, BUT could I wait five minutes? She hustles me into the waiting area where a guy is sitting on a couch. All the doors to the rooms are closed.

One opens and the guy heads in there. Then Mikki begins a game of opening and closing doors. Girls are being hustled to finish up. One client is shifted rooms, clad only in a towel. Others are leaving walking right by me in the "waiting area". Needless to say, none of us are real comfortable with all this.

After 15 minutes, she finally shows me to a room, apologizing profusely. A guy showed up with his friends after I called she says. Right. To make matters worse the massage is rushed, the room is a sauna and all I really want to do is get out of there. Clients were being treated like wallets with legs.

In a word, an appointment means absolutely nothing in this place, and less than nothing at lunch time or the end of the day. I've crossed this place off my list.

saw the "new" hispanic masseuse, vanessa i think....

she looked 40ish (here i was thinking she was young.. or led to believe so) non-inspired, bland, and not a looker at all. They used to have a venezuelan girl with awesome tits, i wonder where she is, she gave great service.

So many girls called Vanessa. I'm getting confused now but the only one Vanessa I think that worth a visit is the one at Lotus. Is there a trend for the name of Vanessa or is Vanessa a hot playmate??? ;-)

I dropped in here a few weeks back and tried Patty. Very attracitve chinese girl, would give Dina a run for the money. I was cashing my frequent flyer card and decided that since I wasn't paying anything up front, I'd take a chance with the new girl. She gave a decent rub, then offered me tai. "How much?", I inquired, she replied "How much you give me?". I offered $50, she wanted $60, so we agreed on $50, I negotiate well. The tai went well, and was done in the nude.

All in all, I was satisfied, and gave her the $60 because I felt that she was worth it, besides that's all it cost me. I'll probably try her again, but I'd like her alot better if she used Maggie's techniques.

good day.i'm new to this board but know the scene and have contibuted elsewhere for some time.just getting my feet wet here and hopefully aquire some new knowledge and contribitute where i can even though it may be redundent or moot.possibly clear up some nagging uncertaintys and questions answered.
as fun as miki is,think she lives rather dangerously with the way she conducts her business,if it is even hers.on the first visit with her , i told she was recommended by a friend.she didn't even massage until after.i've never experienced a session like that where you get an intense teasing from the momment you start and after a mind blowing release is when the massage begins.i don't know how she felt but i would have liked her to take a shower after the all the build up off sweat from us.particularaly since the oil that a lot of asians use on the hair to keep it dark color and straight is not best smelling stuff around.

fyi,this thread is about mikis place.
probably just all busy.try again later.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  2. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  4. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  6. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  7. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  9. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  10. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  11. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  20. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  23. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  24. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  25. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  26. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  27. Willtry:
    See you spa
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  30. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  31. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  32. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  39. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  40. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  42. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  43. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  48. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator