Nefertitti

ankit_0913

Reaction score
I must say I have to plug my favorite MP. This place is clean and the staff is nice and "open" they won't go all the way but the really know how to make you "relax". I prefer Alexandra sheis there on Fri & Sun or Lana (Wed & thurs). Lana used to be the girl I used to visit at Cleopatra. It's on St. Jacque off of Atwater.

937 5885

I also think Studio Atwater is a nice place. Ask for Anna (if she still works there) 5'5" late 30s huge rack from Czech Rep.

RAM

Nefertiti is at 3196 St-Antoine, just west of Atwater. Clean, with a sink and heat controls in the room.

I had Veronica from the Ukraine. She's in her 30s. $50 for the hour. A good time was had, but I probably try someone else next time.

Respectfully,
Ned

I tried this place and met the receptionist exactly as described by DAK. She said she did massage but was busy, and I think her name was Jane. I met Victoria, also 30s, heavier but not unattractive, with natural large breasts. Started light but ended up a good therapeutic massage. Nice finish with touching exposed breasts. Probably more available, although the meter will be running. I tipped 30, which she said should be more, but she took it. Overall likely repeat, although maybe too greedy. I wonder if that means the very pretty one wants more?

Hey there, finally had a chance to go and visit somebody this weekend since work has been so busy.

So I went to my usual place hence I am writing in this thread. Want to go see my girl Alexandra. I called ahead of time to book an appointment they said she was available and so I went. Got there only to find out that they had double booked her and so a girl came into the waiting area and told me the situation and said that she could give me the massage instead of Alexandra. Now I was really in some alex mood but decided to try this one out because I am a sucker and did not want to hurt her feelings. Took a 45min massage and into the room I went. Following her to the room I noticed she had a great ass in these nice tight brown pants and a decent B rack through this nice black tang top. So I am thinking that there might be some possibility with this one but I'm so used to Alex that I wasn't sure how much possiblity. Anyways Waited for her on the bed in the room and she came back pretty fast and asked me what kind of massage I would like. I told her I like a mix of medium and soft and that is exactly what she did. After about the first 5 minutes I could tell that she was definatly a YMMV. Started to touch and caress mixing it with a medium massage and continued like that for a while. Must say I was a kid in a candy store. She asked me to turn and continued the massage and when she started on Mr. Willie I asked her to remove clothes which she did. After a very sensual front massage with me grabbing breasts, ass, and Y she released me and I was on cloud nine. She will definatly give Alexandra her run for the money. By the way her name is Katia she is about 5'11" Nice body, blond hair even nicer personality. She's a russian from Moscow and only works on Friday's. Definatly and repeat. She is nice and so guys be nice to her. Like I said I am a sucker so I tipped her $70

RAM

Any young girls at this place? Below 25 I mean.

Hey there guys hope all are having a nice day.

I went on Monday because I had a long day at work and I wanted to relax. I've never been there on a Monday before so i didn't know what i was getting into especially with the girls. Anyways I got a girl by the name of lucy. All I have to say is WOW.Now she is your typical YMMV chick and because I didn't know her to well I got a hj which she already started without me saying anything and made her take her top off. she can come off as being .... mean but she isn't. How would I describe her. SEXY Sexy Sexy. She must've been in her late 30s or early 40s but she has one fine body. I don't know boys but have you noticed that the girls at this place always where pants. She was the first girl I've noticed here that wore short, tight black skirt and this gorgeous black top that just made her "c" cup breasts look even hotter. She one of those girls that can make you have an erection just when she walks into a room. Her looks are not bad. I mean she isn't a Super Model but then If she approached some place and asked me out i wouldn't say no either. I have pretty high standards as well. She's got dark hair somewhat pale skin and she's from Russia which could be why she looks mean but really she isn't. Okay that's enough of that. Bottom line is she gives a great soft-medium massage. Knows how to press the right boner buttons and is one sexy lady. Give her a try. She works only on Monday and Tuesday. I tippped her $40

RAM

For a HJ, I would recommend never tipping over $20.
What do you guys want Montreal to become, another Toronto or Vancouver or New York with skyrocketing prices?
For $40, you should have expected such extras as sucking on the bulbous flesh, and a multi-digit rectal massage.

i don't know why the tip for a HJ should not be over 20 bucks. I mean, isn't it a personnal choice?

If you feel generous, or really enjoyed the massage and HJ, you should feel free to give how much you want, unless you're a cheap bastard.

She did all that and that's why I tipped her $40. I know that $20 is the standard hj but anytime I get flesh and grabbing I add another $20. If she gets naked and really gets into it she gets $20 more.

RAM

Alexandra should be in her late 30s or very early 40s but does not look that old. the only reason i know this is because she has a high teens teenage daughter (she told me). She's about 5'10" skinny and fit. Has some nice small c's and a nice butt. She is your typical YMMV. She usually changes her hair colour but she has short hair most of the time and the last time I saw her, her hair was reddish. I hope this will help

RAM

Went on Saturday for a massage and had Sophie. She's a vert nice girl from the Czech Rep. She has blond hair, is about 5'10'-6' tall. She's a got a nice athletic body and she wore these really sexy pink velvel jogging pants. Anyways she is a YMMV as are most girls at this place and as for me having her for the first time, I got her naked with a HJ for $50. She works on Thursdays and Saturday's.

RAM

P.S. Has a pair of big B cups and wear's sexy thongs with a very cute ass. Definatly a repeat. Loves to chat though.

Went for a 1:00 afternoon massage today and there was the choice of Lucy and a new girl (Linda).

I took Lucy based on RAM's suggestion and he was bang on. She was extremely Sexy...nice body, nice tits, very soft hands and a sensual touch.

She was wearing a mini skirt and a tight top. My hands started wandering right from the start, lifting the skirt and going to work. The pantyhouse was disrupting me from going underneath the undies...getting those nylons would have been another project in its entirety. Anyhow, was able to move at will with my hands while getting a very good massage.

When the magical "you like to turn over" statement came, I went for the tits immediately and worked my way into the Bra. I then asked her to kindly remove her shirt and bra, and her response was how much would I give her. I countered with "how much do you want?" She said she wants a lot and I have to give her the price. I decided to play it safe and give the same amount that RAM had since I was dying to attack those tits. She quickly said yes to the 40....which leads to me believe I may have gotten away with 20...locked the door and started undressing. She has big nipples and nice tits, which I introduced to my mouth very quickly. She cleaned me up after and told me it was over, even though I had about 5 minutes left...typical Russian tactic...

All in all, excellent massage, sexy body, nice tits and a HJ for Lunch. Wish I offered 20 though...but definitely a repeat.

Did notice a hot one as I left, in PANTS as it seems they all do here...maybe that's Linda???

B.C.

Hey there B.C., I'm glad somebody else tried Lucy.. she is one sexy kitten. She is a money hungry girl because the second time I went she did the same thing with me about the how much you want to give me routine. I said the same as you "how much you want"... i offered her 80 and she took it. this time i got her all naked and you could touch her anywhere you want. She goes pretty far for a Russian just no BJ of fs. Once again just like you I think I offered too high because she would have taken less i think. Anyways with a body like that...she's worth every penny.

RAM

Hey there F.D., I'm happy that someone else tried Sophie. I totally agree with you and I must say that the women of this place, and this is by experience now, are really nice and make customers feel welcome. (Knock on wood). Whach the next review being one of some evil bitch that started working there.

RAM

Hello F.D., I totally agree with you in the sense that the place is getting a lot busier. Not a fan of that but business is business. For me, ifit gets to the point where I the "regular" start getting bumped from appointments with my girls then i will move on. As for the LE, I do know that Little Burg. is in trouble lately but I used to work as a bouncer and know a lot of the LE and they have bigger problems to fry then Little Burg. The big problem now actually is Tupper street and the drugs and dealers there. As for Walker... I haven't really noticed anything but I will keep a lookout. It's funny how streets that start with the "WALK.." always turn out to be the bad streets. Walkley in NDG for example. Anyways thanks for the heads up i will be more careful but I don't think it's that bad yet. I usually have a good sense of danger being in the security business for a while and in my opinion we're still safe but have to be a little more careful. As for the place being busy... I don't like that but hey good service comes with a price.

RAM

Was there on Friday night and had a mid 30's Ukranian chick called Veronica.

Medium length blond hair, about 5'7 and large tits. She came in wearing a slightly revealing top and black pants...which have become a standard in this place, with the exception of Lucy.

Veronica provided a very, very good massage...quite sensual while making sure she hit most areas of concern. Light touching over the clothes were allowed during the massage without any hint of discomfort. My hands gradually worked their way over the ass and Y areas...I get the feeling I may be able to get the pants off during the massage next time.

She was very conversational and was not shy talking about her sex life as well...all-in-all a pleasant conversation while getting a nice massage.

The turn-around came at the end of the massage with about 10 minutes left...She started off with the legs and then looked at me and pointed down to Mr. Happy...you want? Damn right I want!!! As she was about to start, she said you want anything more? I asked what else she can provide? She said I can get undressed for you...but it's extra. I replied with, "I know it's extra...go for it!" She then proceeded in locking the door and she undressed...everything came off, the g-string, bra, everything. I quickly went for the titties, while she engaged in a pretty professional, experienced HJ. One hand on the balls, while the other gently massaging Mr. Happy, couldn't have asked for a better HJ.....until....she got up on the table and put her LARGE tits between Mr. Happy and she had me give her a tit fuck....She seemed to be enjoying it more than me...and I was REALLY enjoying it...

She would mix some tit fucking back to a HJ and vice versa for a good 15 minutes until I could take it no more. As the point of explosion neared, she went back to the tit fucking....and she put her tits in a position to make sure I came all over her....so I obliged. She seemed to enjoy it so much that she started rubbing her tits after the cum was all over them...she even start licking some of it off of me...that's taking it a little too far if you ask me...but I guess that was her way of cleaning me up.

After the shower, I was getting dressed and she was still standing next to me...then she got impatient and said, can I have my money, I'm in a hurry. I took out 40 and gave it to her...she seemed content with that amount. I thought I got a pretty price for nude, HJ, tit fucking and cumshot.

Definitely a repeat...looks are maybe a 7/10...service 10/10.

If you're looking for value, an excellent massage and great finish...Veronica fits the bill.

She works Thursday and Sunday..but was replacing someone on Friday.

B.C.

ok....here goes...

read the posts here and decided to give it a shot with this place-
Nefertiti (3196 St. antoine, 937-5885), called in advance to check who's working.....turned out to be Veronica, Katia, and Lara....receptionist suggested Katia...described her as pretty, blonde, and skinny....

anyhow.....today was so friggin' cold i figured there wouldn't be many people there....when i got there it was in a gloomy neighbourhood....then i thought about earlier posts about drug dealing...but this was at 5pm so i didn't see any....

it took the receptionist awhile to buzz me in....i had to knock on the glass door and then she came running.....apologizing like crazy....saying she didn't hear the doorbell....
i asked her for her name and she said Irina.....so i guess she's the owner that everyone's talking about.....seems pretty friendly....tall, blonde....ok looking....

veronica was busy so i had katia and lara to choose from.....irina (receptionist/owner) said she'll have the girls come in one at a time in the room....but when lara came in she just stayed there and wouldn't leave....her english wasn't all that good so i didn't bother asking to see katia.....

i took the hour (50$) and laid onto the table....her massage was pretty good....nice rub down...except rubbing at the neck a little too hard for me....but that's just different preference

as she moved around the table i'd grab whatever's in reach....started off with her leg...and as she moved in front of me i used both hands...cupping the ass and playing around the Y....didn't object....(she wore tight blue jeans....white top...nothing great....).....she wasn'tmuch of a talker mainly cuz her english wasn't that great...so i'd ask her questions and try to come up with general comments about stuff....weather, where she's from, how long she's been working there....i like to chat a bit during the massage.....she seemed shy at first but i helped open her up......if only it was THAT way!....

i got antsy....so about 20 min in i'd fidget a bit and turn around and ask when can i get the extras?....then she had a puzzled look and said just turn back on your stomach...lol....then 5 min later i asked again and she reluctantly let me lie on my back (i know....being too pushy is not good.....but last time i went to a MP it took 25 min for completion from hj!) anyway....her technique was nice....using both hands....i had her take the top off for 30$ (she asked for 40$....and wouldn't setle for 20$).....she wouldn't let me suck her nips so that was a shame....she had a nice B cup but a little saggy too (just a little).....nice nipples too.....
she was getting turned on as i massaged her neck and Y at the same time....

she finished me off in about 12 minutes.....and we still had about 25 minutes to kill!...lol.....we ended up talking a bit and she opened up a lot more.....she has 3 kids....she likes to party...go dancing at clubs a lot....she used to go to nudist colonies back in europe (she's russian.....so i dunno where she'd go for nudist colonies in russia)....so i think the next time if i have her she'd be willing to take everything off......btw, she's a little pudgy around the waist...but not all that much.....she looks to be late 30s....still ok face...but you can tell she's a cougar.....

all in all....50$ for the hour....30$ topless (some fondling...that's about it)....gave an extra 30$ as tip....
might go back to at least try another girl...if not, then see if lara would go any further...

this is my first post....hopefully there'll be more from time to time....

i'd appreciate anyone pm'ing me all the abbreviations you guys are using.....plus any other advice.... :)

earl

Shoutbox
  1. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐💋at 1536 Warden Avenue 💐💘🌹Sunday, Lily...☺ Michelle traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality💋🏵📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  4. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  9. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋🔴Sunday, ❤❣Yoyo, 💋small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  13. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💥💋💘 Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞💗 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💢💕 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  18. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  22. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💢💞💫💥Sunday, ❤💋 Vivian,💞 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  25. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💫💋Sunday, ❣💗Cici... 💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  27. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  28. McClain:
    Indore
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator