No Hands Massage

Sergey Vaulin

Reaction score
Hey there,

A month back I did the 2-day Foundation for Gerry Pyve's No Hands Massage and am very excited about doing the Practioner course in September.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced No Hands, receiving, watching a demo, or indeed trained in it - what are you thoughts about it. Is is something you have looked into?

I thought I would share my experience of how I discovered it, and am becoming a huge advocate.

My first exposure was at the Complimentary Health Expo in ExCEL London in October last year where they were demonstrating the No Hands Chair Massage. I paid to receive a treatment, and it did feel as wonderful as it looked. I was interested in the technique but not enough to want to book onto a course or buy a book, but I did know that one day I was to come back to it. It just clicked for me, the technique the idea of prolonging my hands and the way the company was presented. They had four therapists all choreographed demonstrating the massage - i liked that, something I hadn't seen before.

A few weeks later I booked myself onto the Protect Your Career seminar being held by Gerry in London as part of the national tour. It was fascinating, going through the stages of injury and finding out about how we injure ourselves. But also Gerry himself, here is a man with tremendous energy and enthusiasm who loves what he does. The seminar then finished with Gerry's massage performance (not demonstration) - "Come Fly With Me and Bring Your Body Home". Choreographed to the music of Tim Wheater's Incantation album, with lighting effects this is an amazing way to see how you can flow and fly with your massage.

Well, I was sold, that evening I signed up for the Foundation, Practitioner, Advanced Practioner and Chair Massage courses.

Then in April I did the Foundation course, I was very excited to find out that Gerry was taking the course along with one of the other No Hands Practioners. The two days were run very differently to any other course I had been on, no manuals till be finished, feedback from bodies was only allowed when we had finished practicing stokes, there was a lot more energy and buzz in the room, and it was a large group - 20 of us!

The first morning and part of the afternoon was dealing with the introduction, basics and learning how to let go and fall onto your client - the key to No Hands, and also the hardest part to learn. We learnt the seven postural secrets and basic strokes. By the end of it I felt pretty confident of the technique and am now practicing it and also incorporating it into my traditional Therapeautic work with clients. Even now I can still here Suan telling us to "Floooow" and Gerry just giving us soo much energy and excitement. And now I am looking forward to the Practioner Course in September!

Thanks for letting me share this with you.

Love and Hugs
Foz xx
)

I think it's amazing.. been on a few of the workshops and intend to do the practitioners course when I've raised enough cash to fund it... with the VAT and all it's gone up lots!! Love the techniques and it looks so incredibly graceful without comprimising the power of the movements. I'm hoping I can have a peek at the no hands chair massage and the no hands reflexology.. how that works I really want to know! I'm a convert.. just not a practioner. *sigh* Soon.. maybe.. I hope.

Hey Gussie,

They are very graceful, which is infact part of the third Postural Principle / Secret - Flow. Have to admit the reflexology fascinates me too, Gerry was saying that a lot of reflexologists have told them how great it is, really helps save their thumbs for when they really need them.

I hope you get on a course soon, it really is worth it.

Love and hugs
Foz xxx
)

Hi There Everyone,

I went to a NO Hands Massage 'workshop' (which was not a workshop but a talk and handed over £22.50 to listen to Gerry drone on and show his dance off, I was very disappointed) at Olympia this year and thought the concept behind the training is great but I am a hands on therapist who has not got the time or great deal of money to invest in going on 10 lots of training to be a 'grand high god master practitioner of No Hands. LOL

Instead while walking round Olympia I found Injury Prevention Massage. I had seen articles about them but did not realise they had similar ideas about protecting your hands, back, arms but none off the woof, these guys gave me an Injury Prevention Massage for FREE and I loved it. They are really helpful, friendly people, their courses are cheaper, CPD approved and I have been on their Level one course and find I am doing fantastic. There is a Level 2 but it is not neccesary to do after the level 1 it is just if you want to learn more strokes, I do full body massages from what I do.

They are doing some workshops at the Complimentary Health Expo in ExCel this October, and have a DVD of their training too.

Their contact details are http://www.injuryprevention.org.uk or tel 01924 223225 they also are suppliers of height-adjustable EarthLite massage products for the UK, we worked on them in the course and they are fantasic.

I hope I have not offended any bodyby expressing my experience of Gerry Pervys No Hands, I know some of you guys are really in to him but there is a much more down to earth alternative out there.

I LIKE your mis-spelling of Gerry's name Healingtouch - made me smile

Oh no Healingtouch not a problem at all. I was actually hoping that someone who had done the IPM training would comment as I would love to know more about their training. What do you do in their Level 1 course?

I totally understand what you mean, he is a very excitable guy. When I was talking to him we talked about the training style of the No Hands Massage company and courses, it isn't for everyone. Some people do prefer a more relaxed, methodical - dare I say traditional approach to their training. I think it cam be something that you can either get into or for others really doesn't work, is almost counter productive. Clearly for me it works and how I wish to train and develop.

That really made me laugh, brighted up what has been a fairly bad afternoon - thanks.

The comment about the EarthLite tables - can't agree with you enough on that. I bought mine two years ago and instantly fell in love with it, as do a lot of my clients whent hey lie on it for the first time. Can't recommend them enough if you can afford one, they are at the higher end of the price market.

I know it hasn't been released yet, but has anyone seen any of the IPM DVD? Although I am following Gerry's training program I am considering ordering a copy of this too.

Love and hugs
Foz xx
)

I did the No Hands foundation course last year in London. Suan was the trainer and I thought she was fantastic. The course really got me excited again about massage. I'm hoping to do the practioner course later this year. I must admit that Gerry's dance performance can put people off because it is a bit theatrical but when you actually work on clients it isn't this way. I work at a spa and massage between 5 to 10 clients a day and use a lot of the techniques I learnt on the course. I would be interested in checking out the IPM DVD.

Hey Foz! I got hold of an advance copy of the IPM DVD from a friend who works for a magazine - it's really great, not like most of the stuffy training videos that I'm sure we've all been exposed to. It's all interactive and you can dot around from part to part, replay bits and skip bits or play it start to finish - like having a training course in your front room! I understand that the DVD will be available from the end of this month - check out their website for info (I think you can pre-order) - [link]http://www.injuryprevention.org.uk[/link]
love 'n' health
justin

hmmm i just found a website and i have to say, it looks bizarre! you cant go rolling your back and head all over your client... can you?!

Don't worry ro§ie, its not quite that bad.

The majority of the strokes are done using the soft front of the forearm. The key and most basic movement is to place the soft fronts on the clients back, nearest side from the spine and to gently fall on them. Obviously no pressure or weight is applied to the spine, and then using the same position you can allow your arms to glide apart along the muscles giving a wonderfully deep and powerful stroke.

In order to achieve this kind of movement the table height is considerably lower then you would normally have it for a traditional massage. There are many ways in which the massage is given without applying pressure through your wrists, fingers and thumbs. The majority of the strokes are applied using the forearms.

And you are correct, it is incredibly bizarre, at the end of the Foundation Course you have all the knowledge you need to use No Hands, so the final part of the weekend is to give and receive a 45minute No Hands Massage. Just using the ten strokes learnt in the two days - it is quite difficult, you do have to rethink your working methods.

Application of oil is still done using your hands, provided your posture is correct there is no strain involved to the practitioner so therefore can be used. To be 100% correct in the description of the technique Zero Strain may be better, but No Hands provokes much interest and imagery.

Love and hugs
Foz xx
)

Hello to everyone - my first post here. Really interested to read everyones comments re No Hands Massage. I have very recently been looking for ways of saving my hands which have begun to feel painful after giving deep remedial work.

After surfing around the net for a while I did explore the possibility of attending one of Gerry's courses but was put off for various reasons. I then came across Darien Pritchard's site and also received feedback on the FHT's members forum about his course for Hands Free massage. I consequently booked on a weekend workshop run by Darien which I attended last weekend and now feel very inspired that there is an alternative way of working and that I can save my hands from future damage.

I was really interested to discover on this forum that there is an IPM DVD and will give that a try as well. It is sometimes difficult to remember all you have been taught over a weekend when there is no-one locally who has done something similar.

Glad to have discovered this forum and will certainly be visiting again.

Best wishes

Piglet

Hi all,

This is an interesting post and has helped me to understand more about the 'no hands massage'.

I recently went to a massage therapist because I have really bad shoulders and need them worked on. Didn't know where to go or who to see but the therapist i went to did the Elemis treatment - which she explained was using the elbows and forearms onlyu - no hands.

I asked her advice about my problem and she really didn't know what she was talking about! She didn't know about the Trapezium muscle - where it was etc... Said that the massage had to be the whole back and not directed at any one area and that she didn't know if it would help!!!

Needless to say - I didn't bother having it done and am still searching for a therapist that can help.

I feel certain that massage is the best thing for this problem but can't find anybody in this area so if any of you can recommend someone in the Trowbridge / Melksham area of Wiltshire (or anywhere in a 30 mile radius) i'd really appreciate it.

In the meantime, i'll stay sore and stiff and knotty!! [sm=cry.gif]

Lorraine
x

Hi Lorraine,

I'm in Glasgow and don't know of any individual therapists in your area, but you might like to contact the Academy of On Site Massage who are in Gloucestershire. I trained with them and they may be able to recommend an On Site Therapist near to you.

This form of massage takes place on a specially designed chair which gives maximum comfort and support while allowing ease of access to back,neck, shoulders, etc for the therapist. A lot of the moves incororate use of soft fore arms, etc, and one of the founders (David Woodhouse) has collaborated with Gerry Pyvs to produce a book on No Hands Char Massage. While it is not a specific treatment for any particular conditions or injuries, regular uptake can help minor problems from getting any worse. It is performed fully clothed and no oil is used.

The website is.
http://www.aosm.co.uk/

Best wishes,

Pete

Hello there Lorraine

Sorry to hear that you are suffering with your shoulders. I dont live in Wiltshire myself, but if you visit the Federation of Holistic Therapists website [link=http://www.fht.org.uk/search/results.asp?RCounty=Wiltshire]http://www.fht.org.uk/search/results.asp?RCounty=Wiltshire[/link] there is a list of therapists in your area. You will need to check to see what kind of therapy they are trained in, and I would suggest that you find someone either qualified as a remedial or sports masseur/therapist.

Hope that helps.

To me as a practising massage therapist, I feel I could not give an appropriate treatment without knowledge of individual muscles. Each client should have their treatment tailored specifically to their needs.

Good luck in your search.

Piglet

Piglet, surely part of all of our training as a massage therapist is to learn the name and function of ALL muscles of the body - the A&P part of our knowledge.

I fail to see how you can give any sort of therapeutic massage without this kind of knowledge?

Don't mean to be rude, jusst seems a bit bizarre.........

k

Hello there K

It seems I have been misinterpreted. The point I was making was that I need the knowledge of the individual muscles which I think is what you are saying. As for knowing the functions of all 600 or so muscles, I cannot claim that but, yes, I obviously learned the main ones during A&P training and am constantly referencing any I am not so familiar with.

No offence taken.

Piglet

I am a very happy bunny today!! I have just spent the most fantastic four days doing the No Hands Practitioner course ... which I passed I am excited to say.

Over these four days I think I have experienced some of the most amazing touch and bodywork. I can't wait to get on using it, now being fully qualified with No Hands Massage think it will be very rare when I use a traditional swedish stoke. We spent four days hard work learning 70 strokes and integrating them, and the great thing is my body and back feel amazing!! Better then ever before, no pain no twinges just great open muscles.

If you are thinking about No Hands massage, or are in any of the stages of Injury I would strongly encourage you to either go to one of Gerry's Protect Your Career seminars that are coming up or book an appointment with a No Hands practitioner to experience it for yourself.

Love and hugs
Foz xxx
)

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would update this one.

Today I completed my next step as a NO HANDS therapist and completed the Advanced Practitioner course and it was a truly unique and amazing experience that non of us will ever forget or have again I think.

I knew how powerful touch was, but now I really understand how powerful it is. The course was worth twice what I paid to go on it for what I took away with it.

Thanks for letting me share.
Foz xxx

Shoutbox
  1. EMSpa_schedule:
    ❤️✅️ Here's a sneak peek of the schedule ✅❤️: For Monday October 21, 2024, our attendants will be Mia 😍, Summer 🤩, Vicky 🥰, Ivy 😘 and guest attendant Kimmy 🔥 We have a new guest attendant Kimmy joining us tomorrow! ❣️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah 32F, 20 years Japanese girl Amanda 20 years old, lucky, Jenny, queenie, Vanessa, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. Shangri-la Spa:
    Sunday? Shineday! 💖 Here at your best destination for luxury Asian massages in GTA 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea — Coco, Cici, big bum Tiffany, Busty Julie, JPN Yui, Suki, Sophia, Tina & sexy Eva — ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Table Shower special on now! 🍁🎈 Hit up 647-695-6354🤙 or text to 📱647-578-8169. ✨Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. 💰Let the fun times roll, baby!🙌
  5. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! ✅ Today🌸Akame🌸YoYo🌸Cassy🌸Sophia Call us ☎ 905 - 265 - 2158☎️ Your ultimate service awaits! ✨
  6. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Rebecca🌸Tiffany🌸KarlaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  7. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, ANNA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian g
  9. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴:[/color] 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: AMY (11:30am – 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. KITTY (10:00am - 9:00pm) : is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bb
  10. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Sunday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY. CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. AMORE SPA is a well established holistic spa in Etobicoke with 3 massage rooms & 1 common shower room
  11. princess25:
    GREENWAY SPA 4907 yonge street fl2 in North york.cal:416-512-9693 susan is sexy lady with big boobs,suki is very slim & cute young lady.kelly is young lady wirh laeger breasts and a nice bottom.booking now.
  12. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA
  13. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY, KAT & MIMI. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor
  14. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  15. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Lin Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM ☎️416-988-2950
  16. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Nancy Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style ☎️647- 446-0886
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anida, Jennifer & Mia. Anida is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage, oral and other skills. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Jessy with slime body open mind 30’s and young cute Summer with slime body 30s, sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & SHAYLA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. SHAYLA is a very sexy Vietnamese lady, slim and beautiful, and her services are exceptional, can do bbbj. Sugar Love Spa
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  22. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Jessica 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  26. EMSpa_schedule:
    🔥 ✅️ Tomorrow's sneak peek ✅🔥: For Sunday October 20, 2024, our attendants will be 🥰🥰🥰 Ada😍Cici🤩Lucy😘Ivy🤗Christina 🥰🥰🥰 ❤️ We have a great lineup for tomorrow! ❤️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in today
  29. SL West:
    💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the place for luxury Asian massages in GTA. 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 gorgeous girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea —Amber, Yoyo, Tina, 34D Busty Cici, Dragon Queen🐲 Selena, Eva, Ada, Julie & Echo— ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Thanksgiving special on now! 🍁🎈Hit up 647-695-6354☎ or shoot a msg to 📱647-578-8169. Feel like 10 million bucks! 💰✨ Just swing by 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the good times roll! 🙌
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wi
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! ✅ Today🌸Rebecca🌸Yoyo🌸Claire🌸Nina🌸Fran Call us now ☎ 905 - 265 - 2158☎️ Your ultimate service awaits! ✨
  32. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 4 Girls Today at Alice Spa: *New Today DEMI (10am to 8:30 pm) is a beautiful Korean car model, taller with a nice body, C Cups, firm titis, sexy round ass to get you excited. Good strong professional massage skills, AND nice bbbj cdk 69 great services. MAGGIE (1pm-9pm) is young pretty & petite
  33. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet 🌸Akame🌸Susan🌸CassyCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, PRIYA, MONIKA, KIRAN, NINA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Saturday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY & <New Girl Pending>. CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. <New Girl Pending>. Sorry, we had a short term cancellation today...
  36. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: LILY & MIMI. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ color=#E699FF]LILY[/color] is Chinese, curvy, with big boobs. *New girl MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  37. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  39. ASPA:
    SATURDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, New Girl Lina & Tray, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. *New young girl Lina is cute and capable. Details to follow.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  42. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan ju
  43. See You Health Center:
    Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  44. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Sophia with slime body 30s, sweet EFG Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Michelle 😍 Brand new sexy Taiwanese girl @ Annie Spa making her debut. Petite small frame, with a creamy white skin and gorgeous almond shaped face to leave you in your tracks. Excellent massage skills and very skilled open mind
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 NISHA, PAYAL PEARL, PRIYA, MONIKA, NINA, MALIYA, JIYA, SALMA, SARIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366New girl Cici is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  49. asimca:
    Party
  50. Sundance69:
    Golden leaf
Back