TOFTT CL Catt

J M

Reaction score
Was actually hoping to see Stella, but apparently she's riding the tide. So ended up having a chat with Akiko and refers me to two new girls...Catt and Liana. Located downtown. Guess where? By a bridge...contributing eforum.xxxites know where I'm referring to. (yes, it is common knowledge but I'm not going to fan the flames for some 'heat')

Decided on Catt.

In town for just two days so far and I don't doubt it...seemed pretty fresh. Good phone manners and talked to her directly; no call taker. Sweet voice, but ensure you talk clearly. Behind-the-door greeting (why oh why is this done???) and on first sight, hey.....she kinda looks like the pic. Pretty face, but she's not 21. Mid to late 20's (I'm asian so I can't be far off) and Japanese. Very polite and got the full "Japanese" treat from beginning to end (she explained that in Japan, this is expected of all girls)...read attitude.

Donation first (this was expected) and led to the smaller room (solarium with covered windows). Very soft mattie and actually, not too bad for a small place. Unfortunately, only one shower in this place...not ensuite, so must walk through livingroom for shower. This is a big negative for a relatively shy guy like myself, but it won't be reflected on the sp. Anyways, enough of the surroundings...

Catt helps me strip down. I mean, literally. I don't think I even took my watch off...she did everything. I know it's nice, but I still find this a little unnerving. Folds everything neatly and puts to side. Offers clean towel, wrap up and walk through the livingroom to shower. Saw Liana and she's reading; didn't look up. Quickly walk through. I REALLY HATE that...what if another pooner was there? In shower and she lathers and washes me up fully, and then dries up me up head to toe. Again, walk through livingroom and hope no one else there. Lay down for a relatively inconspicuous massage; no pressure, but it was sensual and not very long. No ball play and only light bodyslide. Flip and she goes for a bbbj. Loud slurpies and she's actually doing pretty well. Good deepthroating, too. Enjoying it. Hat on and she mounts for cg. She's got a tight kitty, but not shaved. I'm not for daty anyways. Not overgrown. She rides well; not with energitic enthusiasm but rather, nice and slow and sensuous. Nipple suckling and she's enjoying that. Leans back with cg and stretches the major, but I like the view. Some thumb action and she's really liking. Switch to doggie and it's a nice view. Go for some good pounding and I nearly bust just a few minutes in. Had to slow down and still getting close. Kitty is feeling good and the sounds are authentic sounding...not overdone (I hate that, too), but a little muffled. I had to slow down a few more times as I didn't want to bust too early. Decide to switch to mish and it's a looser fit, but still feeling good. Bust soon afterwards and I plop down. A minute down and I'm about to get up for the wash, but Catt says no need..just lay down and cuddles for quite awhile. Talk and talk, which is nice as I get to know her a bit more closer to gfe. Time's way past by now, so head to showers after sharing some stories. Same shower treatment (and same walk through livingroom...just a minute after another pooner walked through...whew); I just stand, she washes and dries me. Back to room and she dresses me fully; attention to detail! I suppose I can get used to this. Just about to leave and I say hi to Liana. She's taller, at maybe 5'5" to 5'6"...but omg....she's super slim! I mean, the pic on CL really does look like her. I couldn't believe the waist size in the pic (thought it was Photoshopped), but it's true to form. Kind of freaky hair, but that's a personal thing. She's pretty, too.

Now onto the details eforum.xxxs look for:
She's got smooth, relatively unblemished skin.
Unshaved kitty, but she's pretty clean otherwise.
About 5'3" and north of the advertised 105 lbs (think Koyuki, just taller)
More like 32's instead of the advertised 34's..not sure if they're bolt-ons
Petite
Exact same hair as CL pics
CL pics are her, but not current pics.
Similar to Tom's Vivian in service level, but more forthright (aka not as "innocent" in that schoolgirl sense, but that's not a knock)
Standard $.4

Overall experience was quite enjoyable. She's pretty, good attitude and tried to please.

L7.5
A8
S8

Look forward to repeating. It's just that single shower location....sounds petty but it does cause me some concern. I really prefer to keep the bedroom olympics and accompanying showers in one bedroom; don't relish the possibility of bumping into another pooner with just a towel on.

Thanks for the review, good info. The current CL posts do say mid 20's. how long was your session?

Hey, fly.

I actually finished in about 40 minutes, but it was a slow night (Canucks playoffs..oh yeah!!!) and we hit it off pretty well so I stuck around longer just chit chatting in bed (her insistence so I didn't think I was abusing the time allotment). She's really new around here so I think it was welcome relief for some chit chat with a local. In fact, she tells me I'm only her 4th client thus far. Been slow in poonland, apparently.

Thanks for the extra info. Yea, I saw the new CL posts today (3 in 1 day...lol) Have not decided if I want to see her or not, may be a little too skinny for me. 4 clients in a day is not a bad start. That's still decent $.

haha....my apologies. 4 clients since she started a couple of days ago.

I wouldn't classify her as slim, fly, so you're safe there. Liana on the hand, is quite slim. Proportion-wise, I'd say Liana is the slimmest I've seen (but then again, I saw her with clothes on...but they were form fitting so the view was there).

If you're a heavy pounder, don't worry...Catt's not going to break. Using Tom's girls as a measuring stick, Cecilia and Vivian are slim in my eyes. Koyuki has some babyfat and a tiny tummy, but smooth and relatively taut. Catt is more Koyuki's body shape. But definitely not slim like the CL photos. Hope that helps.

Not a heavy pounder, and I don't think I will break anyone. Just like them a little cuddly and not too bony.

Ahh...then you should be good with Catt. She's cuddly enough with enough "softness" that should satisfy you. Happy pooning, fly.

Thanks for your well-written review, as usual. I have been seriously contemplating on seeing Akiko and your most recent review of her had me convinced.....unitl I saw Catt and Lianna's new ads.

Since you've been with both Akiko and Catt, who would you highly recommend? I am not into spinners, nor I do I fancy heavy set women. I am looking for an Asian chick who is toned, petite but not boney. In your opinion, who has a prettier face?

Your thought are very much appreciated.

Hey, Tarugo.

Comments re bodyshape are a lot easier to compare. Faces, on the other hand, really are personal so if I say nay, you may say yay.

Still, who has a prettier face? I'd say Catt. Strange since I tend to like them young and I could tell Akiko is younger (but not be a whole lot). You have to keep in mind that personality and other intangibles come into play when considering this...sexuality is a funny thing. Horniness is a great thing! Anyways, I'm diverging...

Neither are bony. Catt is a little bit more in the cuddly department, but not heavy set. Both have tummies to speak of, but not to the point of being a turn-off (hey, what do you guys expect for $.4? ). :) With the exception of just a couple of sp's, this is what I've come to expect as the norm. In other words, neither are spinners. Sp's like Cecilia or Vivian (not the one on Bute/Robson) are more closer to what I would consider almost spinners with little or no tummies...pretty high benchmark, imo.

Akiko seems a bit more fresh in this industry, but that's not to say she's inexperienced. Just compared to Catt, who really exudes a quiet confidence.

Hope that helped.

PS As an afterthought, have you considered Ying? She seems like someone who may fit your bill. Perhaps even Ada? The latter is considerably older than the ladies being discussed here, but apparently great A and S plus petite. Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to visit Ada yet.

Hi Triathmon,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I do agree beatuy is in the eye of the beholder. But based on your previous reviews, I believe you and I have similar taste, not to mention, I too am Asian.

I did consider Ying, but her price range is out of my league. My budget only allows me to stay in the dollar-forty range. I also looked at Ada, but I get the impression she may be a "spinner" based on her pics on CL.

Your comments have certainly helped me in deciding, and I think I may be checking out Catt over the next couple of days, my schedule permitting.

I was also considering CutiRain as she's only in the dollar-twenty range, and that may not be bad, for the price. Have you had the pleasure of checking her out?

http://vancouver.craigslist.org/ers/310838294.html

Thanks again, Triathmon. Really appreciate the feedback.

Fair enough, Tarugo. Ying is a little higher up the scale.

It's funny you would consider Ada a spinner based on the CL pics....I consider the pics to be pretty average. Probably older pics, too. Nice rack, tho. What do you think of Cecilia, then? Her pics are up today and seeing as that I've actually seen her, I believe her pic is pretty accurate. She's close to spinner imo, but just not 'petite' heightwise.

Cutirain has some wickedly yummy pics up, but it's pretty obvious those are not real (too polished). I did some research on her and my overall impression is that I wouldn't go for it...she seems to be quite a bit older for my preference. If that be the case and I'm looking for some assured action with an 'older' sp, I'd stick with Ada and JoJo. Actually, Heidi (whom I've seen recently) is also getting some pretty decent reviews, too. A little bit more woman than my ideal, but she won't let you down. All three are in the $.4 range and I believe provide some of the best bang for your buck for S and A in this range.

Do post up CutiRain if you get the chance to check her out. Having similar tastes would give me (and other eforum.xxxites who take note of preferences of other posters) a point of reference should you meet her. Cheers

I have seen previous CL ads of Ada showing full body shot, and just judging by how thin her legs were in the pics, she appeared to be a somewhat more of a spinner. But you are absolutely right about her rack....looks absolutely scrumptious.

Based on the CL ads, I think Cicilia would be the same body build as Catt....please correct me if I'm wrong. I do fancy Cicilia, but I don't think she does BBBJ, and that happens to be one of my prerequsites. . Besides, I don't feel comfortable pooning with a papasan (Tom??) hanging around in the suite.....or does he?

If and ever I do try CutiRain, I will certainly post a review for the benefit of our fellow pooners. Meanwhile, let me know if you have other suggestions, especially ones located outside of downtown. I hate driving to downtown, and parking is bitch! By the way, Stella happens to be on my to-do list as well, and I know you've had the pleasure of checking her out as well.

Cecilia and Catt have different body types, actually. Cecilia is younger than Catt and that is reflected in the body type. Cec can walk up to you and tell you she's 20 and you know what? You'd believe her. Catt's body type lends her to be quite a few years older. Cec is also much more toned with a pretty flat tummy as well as tighter skin. Her attitude may be a point of contention with some eforum.xxxites, but everyone agrees she's absolutely smoking hot (and at this level, that's a huge bonus). The pic you see of Cec is pretty darn accurate.

As for Catt, those pics on CL are of her.....in years past. She is older and even though she's still got pretty nice skin, it's just not as smooth and supple as Cec. Plus, Catt's got a little bit more on the bone than Cec. Catt's bigger boned for sure, but she's not too much for me. Some tummy, but even with my standards (I'm younger, and at this stage my view is not going to be the same as a 50 yr old pooner describing a 30 yr old sp) I'd consider going another round with Catt easily based on looks. Very few in your price range can measure up physically with Cec, and this includes Catt. Let's just say if you consider S and A as well, I don't think Catt will disappoint. Who knows...you may be one of the lucky ones who find a connection with Cec on the first try...some pooners have done so. I haven't gone for repeats with Cec so I can't say honestly if my view would improve with repeated visits.

You are correct about Cec and bbbj...it's not offered. That pretty much is the rule rather than exception at Tom's. I know what you mean about having someone hang around outside, but with Tom, I actually don't feel that uncomfortable. He's a pretty easygoing guy and keeps himself busy outside while you're busy inside. Believe it or not, even though Tom's almost always around and his towels are pretty ratty, I would prefer to be in that environment instead of the one at Catt's place. Why? Because at Catt's location, there's only one shower..and it's not connected to any of the rooms. You have to towel up and walk out into the livingroom by the entrance to get to the washroom. Mind you, I was in the small den/solarium, but I don't see why there would be an ensuite washroom in bedroom #2. I did this a couple of times with Liana outside. Didn't like that too much. So if you're nervous about having someone outside while you're behind closed doors, consider that!

I haven't had the pleasure of Stella yet. I've talked with her a little and she sounds nice enough, but perhaps in the near future I'll meet with her. For the time being, there are a couple of reviews of Stella and from what I can gather, the pics are pretty accurate. yummy!

haha nice rev... yea eventho i haven't tried both from description i don't think u can compare C with catt two dif people

Exactly, Palm. Both are worthy and just like in the real world, ya click with some people, not with others. I have an idea......try both! :D Get the best of both worlds.

hahaha exactly... too bad the bests never comes in duo that would be heavenly

IMHO Ada being more in her 30's, if you enjoy a girl that has a flat ass then she is the one, and when I say flat I mean flat, remind you it does'nt take anything away from her service but man o man, I sure had a hard time to keep it up after seeing her ass, to be honest I had my eyes shut and was thinking of Masami during the BBBJ. I have not tried Catt yet looking forward to. Cecilia rear top notch, not to mention her tight tummy.
P.....................................

Hey, Poon

Would you say the pics of Ada on CL are a fair representation of Ada? The term "spinner" can be pretty relative...relative to the pooner. Myself, I'm not exactly a giant and would be considered fit on the slimmer side. So to me, a spinner would have to be pretty darned slim with pretty much no tummy. To another pooner with a few Big Macs in the middle, a spinner would be, in my eyes, just average. So, what would you say of Ada's body-type and the advertised pics?

Thanks, Poon

Those are actual pictures of Ada. She is I'd guess a shade under a 100lbs. Great body on top, impressive boobs. Lower half, as described, is fairly thin. Very skinny legs, and small ass. Early to mid 30's.

Super. Thanks, Island Dude. That pretty much does it for me...t'do list now. I did say hi to her previously, but she was heavily clothed so couldn't even tell. Her face...I'd say 30's as well. Maybe late 30's, but you had a more intimate look so we're probably just splitting hairs with age.

Cheers

Shoutbox
  1. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  2. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  3. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  8. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  9. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  11. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  19. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  21. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  27. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  28. Sparkling Spa:
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  31. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  32. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  34. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  36. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, PREETI and CHLOE are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Kayla and Wendy are available today! 😊 Thursday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, SARIKA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  48. Sparkling Spa:
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ ANGELINA is a young & pretty Indian girl with a slim figure and very good services. CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator