Treating male clients please help!

Uttam

Reaction score
Hi all

I run a complementary therapy business for my home, when I first started up the business I had a lot of men ringing up obviously wanted services of a sexual nature, anyway first of all I decided to to say no to all men but that did not seem sensible from a business point of view so I decided to treat men, anyway I phone screen them before they come , but the point isI just never feel comfortable treating men, no one has ever tried anything deviant yet but their is one man in particular I feel very uneasy around and I cannot explain why. Doyou thinkthis feeling will go when I have had the practice up and running longer or maybe fornowI should just be treating women. Has anybody else experienced this problem? please help.

Hi Kate,

I think you should perhaps listen to your intuition when it comes to treating men (and anyone else). If you feel at all uncomfortable or uneasy, it is best to listen to your inner self and politely decline a treatment.

It might be better even if you could only treat male clients when there is someone else there for example. This may change the way you feel.

But for now, why not just stick to treating female clients if you are more comfortable with them, and when your business and confidence is expanding, perhaps open your client base to accept male customers?

Don't worry though - plenty of people on here feel the same way, so you are not alone!

Love & light,

Crystal xxx

Not another Male Client thread.Why is treating male clients different from treating female clients? are there no dubious female clients? Kate if men are phoning up asking about sexual services where are you advertising? use a bit of logic.

I think this is unfair. Most female therapists (and possibly some male therapists) have had some dodgy calls. I advertised for a year only in the Yellow Pages about three years ago, under Complementary Therapies, with my Professional Association letters after my name and listing all my therapies. I always say I do holistic massage, rather than just massage. Now I only advertise on health websites, but still getthe odd strange request. Unfortunately it's an occupational hazard.

Having said that, I've always been comfortable with any male clients I have treated and find that they are often the most regular clients.

Lesley

Scorpio,

Obviously if Kate feels uncomfortable, why not 'another male client thread'?

It oftenhas nothing to do with whereabouts you advertise; the fact is some men do target complementary/alternative therapists, regardless of the fact of they are not actually offering 'extras'.

I would have thought that as a new member on here, we should be offering Kate support, not patronising her.

Use some logic perhaps Scorpio?[sm=soapbox.gif]

Well, SCORPIO, I was going to phrasereference to former threadsa little differently and, in welcoming Kate1 to HealthyPages, post a link to a thread on this topic from earlier in the year which she may find useful. Here it is:

[link=http://www.healthypages.net/forum/fb.asp?m=363904]http://www.healthypages.net/forum/fb.asp?m=363904[/link]

There is also the 'sticky' on safety for therapists which is pinned to the top of the General Therapies forum, here:

[link=http://www.healthypages.net/forum/fb.asp?m=422530]http://www.healthypages.net/forum/fb.asp?m=422530[/link]

Holistic

Hi Kate
To be honest i advertised on yell.com (surely a logical place to advertise)?for two years under comp therapies and that is where most of my phone calls asking for sexual services came from!!! So you don't have to advertise in the back pages of the newspaper to get dodgy calls!!!
Most of the men i treat now are from referals which makes me feel happier than just cold calling. Just see how it goes and like crystalwitch says stick with females for a while

Love and sparkles
Lisa
xx

I think we were all posting at once here, and still are but hopefully my postabove redresses the balance.

Holistic

Yep as this is the place to come for support!!!!!

Good luck to you Kate xxx

Apologies if my comment was overly direct and yes support should always be available im shocked that people are trawling through yell.com, that is low and ruins it for genuine male clients.I have massages as part of my training routine and have encountered predjudice against males but i figure its only a minority,like most things in life there is always a minority who will ruin it for everyone else.Best wishes to you Kate.

Hiyas Kate, welcome to HP. It's a fun place here.

Scorpio, over the last 19 years, I've had jobs in all sorts of places/enviroments, in virtually all walks of life/career paths, there is always the small minority of NUTCASES who ruin it for the rest of society (in that context, place/enviment/work/gender).

Hello Kate

You have to be comfortable with the people you treat or the treatments will suffer, if you are not confident in your own ability to handle a male then simply do not treat them, or you could see if there is a room to hire at a local therapy centre where there will be others around and treat any new clients there for a while.

Unfortunately most therapies are a one to one experience, yes we all get an occasional person who we would probably not treat again for one reason or another, most people can be assessed on the phone, there are a few topics on this subject, at the end of the day you have to decide what is right for you, as in all businesses you offer to do a service for x-amount of money or whatever, you can withdraw the offer if you no longer wish to carry on and perform the service :)

Itotally agree with what Paul has said, if you're not comfortable with someone, for whatever reason, the treatment will suffer.

Another idea is offer female only type treatments - I do a lot of pregnancy massage and the only males I've had enquiring about that have been for gift certificates, I've not had a single male want to book in for a pregnancy massage When people ring up and ask what kind of massage do I do, I always say 'pregnancy massage' second or third, itgets rid of people looking for extras pretty quickly, though I've had 2 males over the years ask if I am pregnant. One drawback, or advantage, to pregnancy massage is you only see someone for a few months - I quite like having a fairly high turn over of clients, and I do continue to see some once they have had the baby.

hi kate,
welcome to the site .
Im sorry to say there are some sad people out there who have to upset us by these calls, i myself have had few calls but try to not let you put you off. My hubby wanted me to stop doing male clients but no why should i men do need a massage just as much as woman!!
The men i do have as clients are very nice people and have never asked for extras. they just want a massage because they are stressed or back pain.
If you have a website just put a policy then hopefully you wont get any more calls.
good luck kathy

Hi all

Thank you for all your support, it is good to know that their are other therapists who have had the same problem. When it comes to advertising I have learnt a lotgoing along,I started outby advertising in my local paper which was when a lot of thehorrible phone calls happened, so I changed the wording which stopped most of the ungenuine callers , but I wouldstill like to find a way of attractingwomenbecause they have been few and far between ,I wonder whether they do not ring because they think I offer something dodgy?, but do not get me wrong I have nothing aganist treatingmen, but I do find myself feeling anxious whena male client comes to my house for the first time.

Kate

I had a free listing in yellow pages for a few years, it said my name and baby massage after it. I thought that would sort out the dubious clients and although prevent me from getting massage clients would hopefully get some baby massage clients.

I had one MAN ring me and ask he could weara nappy.
I had one MAN ring me and ask if I was the person advertising baby massage, to which I replied that I was. he then asked if I would visit him in his hotel room and tidy his room for him!

So, no matter how carefully you word your adverts, some people will misconstrude it to fit in with sex.

I have been practising for over 10 years, I have had about 20-30 disturbing phone calls in that time, all from men.

Once when I put my details on one of the free ads on the internet (can't remember which one now) I had a spate of calls to my home number, always on a weekend after closing time asking for me to visit them that night.I had one man ring me at 4am Saturday morning politely asking me if I was 'open for business'.

I now omit my home phone number from anything on the web.

Kate, I don't think it's anything personal at all. As I said on another thread, it's very unusual for women to respond to adverts in newspapers or the Yellow Pages. I've had slightly more success with leaflets if they're left in a respectable place such as the doctor's surgery or a respected health food shop.

But most women like to be recommended (and they see leaflets in such places as recommendations), whereas men often don't discuss having treatments with their friends or family and are happy to pick a name out of a phonebook.

Lesley

I agree Aromabae. Nice laeflets, in nice places!
- Mine are a bifold style, with a bit about each of the therapies I offer + a mini CV - to introduce myself, with prices / contact details on the back.
Doctor's receptions, dentists, health food shops, local ladies gym, hairdressers etc. Get plenty printed, they'll disappear fast, but you might still only get a smattering of folk who actually phone for appointments. But for each one that does, you'll hopefully get a little word-of-mouth network and so it builds up - can be slow, but at least you'll be getting the type of clients worth waiting for!
And remember, you're only as good as your last therapy!

Shoutbox
  1. Bigfishman:
    wonder spa:wednesday joey ,lucy ,ella .9421JANE ST UNIT127,call4165000800,open 10 t0 10 every day.also can vover insuance.young and big breasred joey,slimbody and preety ELLA,and very long hair lucy with best treatment.
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 11 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, NINA, DIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NUR, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💖💐Wednesday, .. 💋 Jenny,💖 tall and shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  6. Newspring@:
    ❤️‍🔥Nu spring spa @❤️❤️❤️ sexy hot ❤️‍🔥Canadian ❤️‍🔥Korean girls 👍working at Markham ☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham close Costco plaza
  7. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🌹💋💋Wednesday,❣ Yoyo, 💋slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ ❤ Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  8. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋❣Wednesday, ❣❤ Kitty,💋 tall and curvy, beautiful face, very long, brown/blond hair. sexy legs and ass, comfortable treatment with amazing finish 💋❣ Victoria,💋 beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞💗 Helen, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💞 Jessica, 💋medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, relaxing finish 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647- 446-0886
  10. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates and special services ! ✅ Today🌸Christina🌸Aletta🌸Lynda🌸Tiffany🌸Akame Call us ☎ 905 - 265 - 2158☎️ Your ultimate service awaits! ✨
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Tina🌸Barbie🌸ValentinaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💕💋❣Wednesday, 💯💥 Sisi, 💋💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❤ Nicole, 💞💋small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💯💋📱416 222-5554📱
  16. AliceSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔 416-298-0898, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 3 girls here today: AMY (11:30am – 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. KIKI (10am-9pm): A young, short & petite Taiwanese cutie, firm body, 5’2”, natural C Cups. Kiki has strong massage skills
  17. See You Health Center:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl Cherry 🍒 From Malaysia Part time School girl Naturally very pretty face, ☎️416-988-2950
  18. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Wednesday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. AMORE SPA is a well established holistic spa in Etobicoke with 3 massage rooms & 1 common shower room
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Yuki with tinny body open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MIMI & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. SUNRISE SPA
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💕💋💖Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina, 💋💋awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you 💞💋 Lisa, small build, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY , NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall,
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  24. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  26. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl (Jasmine) in Wednesday Friday Saturday
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  28. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, CARA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills.
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍body scrub🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366 Nice girl Luna is joining. She can provide a very good massage with sensual touch. She knows how to take direction and please a man. Suki 😘can provide deep Thai massage. She takes directions very well. She has many assets and knows how to use them. Come see her today.Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time. Plenty of parking space at the back door
  30. K-mike:
    My first time coming to QQ Square and it was a phenomenal experience. I came with my friend who helped me book a Thai room while he took the Japanese themed room. I was impressed with how clean everything was. Aya made my experience so memorable, she was so courteous, social and fun. The service here is so welcoming, even as I was leaving, I didn't want to leave. I will be definitely coming back. Thank you Aya, QQ and everyone there!
  31. EMSpa_schedule:
    Call to book: 905-479-6668 !!
  32. EMSpa_schedule:
    🔥 Tomorrow's sneak peek: 🔥 On Wednesday October 23, 2024, our attendants will be Carla 🤩, Opal 😍, Cici 🥰, Sandy 😘 and Yoyo! 🤗
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  34. Shangri-la Spa:
    Tuesday Blues? 💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 your best destinations for luxury Asian massages in GTA 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea — Coco, Cindy, best GFE Cici, Busty Echo, JPN Yui, 🇰🇷 Luna, 36D Amber, Anita & Kelly — ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨Come for a Vichy Table Shower🍁🎈 Hit up 647-695-6354🤙 or text to 📱647-578-8169. ✨Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. 💰Let the fun times roll, baby!🙌
  35. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY (11:30am – 9:00pm is a young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cup titis, pretty face, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. JULIA from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄, excellent massage and service
  36. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Monday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY(10AM-11pm) & *New Spinner NANA (3pm-11pm)[/color] CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. Tiny NANA is an unbelievably good Superstar SPINNER, only 5’2”
  37. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MIMI, NAYLA & NOOR. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MIMI is a slim and pretty Chinese Attendant with a positive demeanor and a readiness to please. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NOOR is a medium build Indian lady with nice services.
  38. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  41. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60.
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young naughty Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s,sweet EFG Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young naughty Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s with tinny body, sweet EFG Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨ Looking for a relaxing escape? ✅ Meet🌸Claire🌸MariaCall us today for the best treatment and service experience. Click on our Username and FOLLOW US for updates ! Call now ☎ 289 - 298 - 5662☎️ Your ultimate relaxation awaits! ✨
  47. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  48. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Barbie Very Young, very Petite Korea Student With Perfect S shape type Spicy Smoking Hot Body Great BBBJ, CIM, GFE in Her menu Suki From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎️647- 446-0886
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself wi
Back