Angel - After work special CL Post

I know. I was jsut to exhausted and that massage was awesome.

I can attest to that. I had the same service without the BBBJ. Next time im asking for that shit.

I woke this AM in tears because once again Hardgrip had hurt my feelings. I had trouble sleeping and I knew I had a long day ahead of me. I simply can't understand why I would write a review that would come under fire. I thought I had everyone fooled but I didn't count on eagle eye Hardgrip.
I sit at my keyboard at work sulking and the familiar beep of a notification sound caught my attention. It was an email from one of the greatest mongers out there "Gtrack". It seems like he felt my pain in some kind of monger telepathy. He suggested I visit Angel for some stress relief. I did my due diligence and read the thread over and decided to give her a try.
Fast forward to this afternoon and I am in Angel's apartment.
Now let's get something straight, I have been accused of some self serving things but my accuracy, never. So let's get on to Angels description.
Big Tits: Hell Yeah
BBBJ: Hell Yeah
F/S: Hell Yeah
Did she win a Bronze Medal at Shot Put: Hell Yeah

She has a nice setup in a convenient area and scheduling was a breeze.
She told me she works as a physical therapist and she walks as if she can destroy you. But again she was cool and accommodating.
She asked what type of massage I would like and I said I wasn't here for massage, I need to work my cock out. She laughed and I love chicks with accents even though she can snap me in half. So you see she is not fat, she is a big girl.
She worked my cock with her hands until I was nice and hard and then went for a cover but i asked for BBBJ. She was cool with it and was ok at it. I liked the way she told me she would like to ride me and she went cowgirl. I rather enjoyed that big pussy taking little ole me in. She rides me well until she asks for doggie and who am I to refuse. I rode her until I popped and she did not pull away until I did. As I was laying there, she had her eye closed motionless. She told me that it was good stress relief for her as well.
We chatted and I spoke of the horror that was brought down on me by Hardgrip and she told me in her country you write the name of the person who ails you on toilet paper and you wipe you ass with the paper or you spit on it. I'll let you think about how the next few minutes went.

Will repeat for stress relief but be forewarned, not for the faint hearted or HG.

I finally got to see her. A few emails to set up a time and I arrived at her location.

I scheduled a 'getting to know you' half hour.

Apartment is in a very nice NYC location. Building is also nice. I entered her well kept and clean apartment.

As others have stated, she is not a thin girl but definitely not fat. She has what to grab on to. She is tall and beautiful. She was wearing a teddy when I arrived.
We chatted for a while until she got comfortable. She asked me to get naked and she began one of the best massages I have had. Really bears down and knows what she is doing. Worth the money on its own.

Eventually I turned over and she began to move her fabulous tits over my body which eventually turned into a very light BBBJ (YMMV, she gets more comfortable the longer she knows you). She then asked what I would like, and I said I would like to taste her. She readily laid down and I wen DATY. She tastes great, very clean and clean shaven. I must have spent 20 minutes down there until she O'd (it felt real to me and that's what counts). I then moved me body against hers and she could feel my rubbing the promised land. She fetched a cover and we went doggie until I came. The view of that ass was spectacular. We went overtime, she is not a clock watcher and does not schedule back-to-back appointments.

She likes to talk and I prefer that to some of the other providers with whom I cannot carry on a decent conversation.

I left her 80 + .20 tip.

I will certainly see her again, and often.

Caveats: No DFK (reserved for the man she loves)
No Greek, or fingers down there.

Pretty much anything else that is safe is up for consideration.
If you like a friendly, tallish, smart woman with meat on her bones, you should see her.

I do agree that YMMV in most providers but she is very open to seeing all kinds of guys. Other than CBJ vs BBBJ her services have been consistent since her first review and haven't changed. Her only "rules" with me were no DFK or Greek. I never had a request turned down (not that I was looking for crazy stuff).

You should never assume fs with a provider that emphasizes massage work. Treat her great and be friendly. all providers are ymmv. IMHO

Thanks. Sounds good to me, except for the CBJ. Never works for me.

You didn't mention FS, but I assume that it is part of the package.

I saw her last week for the 4-5th time in the past this year. I always enjoy her session. Nice massage, followed with a nice follow up session. She has some very basic rules. if these are your things, then don't bother - trust me, I tried. No kissing, no greek, no greek digits on her but she will offer it to you (not really my thing). Tolerates DATO but loves DATY. CBJ's, then BBBJ once she gets to know you. BBBJ is nice and she loves DATY. She's a chaty but not in an annoying way. Great tits!! I mean GREAT natural DDD tits. Great massage and great personality.

I saw your review. You seemed to have a good time. I will see her on Wednesday. I planning for the hour. I am also around 50 (a bit over) and need that time for 2 pops.

Angel is about the height. I did not go greek with her although she did a prostate massage on me.

Jack

I will be seeing her this week. She told me that she doesn't DFK or do greek with first time customers. Anybody here taken her to the isles?
Also, I am 5'8". Is she bigger than me?

Review: Angel
Got some bussiness in nyc today. Decided to checked out Angel in her east side incall.
Set up was thru email no screening, typical CL poster. She moved my appointment 1/2 hr later to accomodate me.

She was really friendly and lots of chit chat in good way. Started with a nice massage, only problem is she used too much oil. Massage was really good, better than an asian mp. On the flip she showed her 38 D tits (could passed a 38 DD) Wow those twins is just spectacular. She continued a little of massage and start to work on my dick.

She rubbed her tits and licking my dick alternating tits and tongue. Her bbbj was nice and sensual technique with lots of eye contact and a lil sloppy with attn to the balls. She took her time giving me nice bbbj.

Got covered and started with cg i swear those tits combined is bigger than my head lol those tits could suffocate me lol.
Ride me for awhile, nice with a lil grinding action, switched to doggie, hitting her from behind was lots of fun lots of ass to hold on to. I requested to turned over for some russian, she took off the condom and i started to fuck her tits and thats where i spilled it all over her breast and neck. She commented on the amount of load i spilled, we had a laugh about it.

She cleaned me up too but i asked if i could used the shower. I showered and out of there.
I might repeat if bussiness takes me around this area again.

Traffic was terrible with rain and rush hour. Maybe next time i'll take mass transit.
She a rare gem coming from the CL stable . No dfk, not sure if daty is the menu,
But 80 bucks massage n fs it was bargain.

Tipping is always appreciated but the good ones let their service speak for themselves.The bad ones try to hustle you with up selling and tipping.Angel is a total professional and treats you with respect as long as you do the same. I am sure most of us have tipped her because she is that good. She offers reasonable rates and takes her time and never rushes.

Looking for guidance on the proper protocol of tipping for independents. It seems that some add an additional $20. I know that tipping is optional, and I want to do the correct thing, but is it the norm to tip independents.

I emailed her yesterday and received a reply today. I hope to see her soon as soon as I am back in the office. I am officially on vacation for the next 2 weeks but since I am not going anywhere, I may just find a reason to go to the city to see her this week. Will report back if I do.

That information is accurate. Angel does not work on Saturday and she only sees repeat clients on Sundays from what she told me during my appointment. She sees people from 1p-8p Monday thru Friday. I would be patient and would expect her to return your email on Monday. She also indicated that she leaves her cell phone in her studio as not to loose it. Send her an email and she will get back to you shortly. Hope that clears things up, not sure when you attempted to reach her.

Have not received response to address in link 75. Are they correct

Went to go see Angel yesterday after seeing several reviews up here last week. Also had a trusted friend tell me I would enjoy myself immensely. I contacted Angel via email the night before to inquire how late she saw clients. Got a prompt response within an hour and learned that she had her last appointment for 8p. Locked in that appointment and looked forward to a great massage with multiple happy endings.

I arrived to her eastside location early so I decided I would pre-type a text to Angel that I was approaching her street just a block away as I didnt want to call on the phone outside her studio and look suspicious. I had desired to save this as a draft but sent it which was about 12 minutes before our scheduled time. Angel replied she wasnt ready she needed 5 more minutes, to which I explained myself and told her I wasnt even where the text stated so no worries. I arrived buzzed the apartment and walked up to her private studio ( NO doormen or hotel lobby).

Upon arriving to her door I found an extremely nice looking MILF with great tits behind the door. Angel was dressed in some leopard skin bra and panties combo which showed off her ample buxxom (who am I kidding those puppies are phenomenal). Huge Natural DD's they actually look and feel great with nice responsive nipples no less. Angel asked me to disrobe and get comfortable so I hoped on the bed naked on my stomach. Honestly I was torn if I wanted to indulge in the massage as the first course of business or go for her famous russian / oral finish >massage >second cup. I am not sure that I am able to serve a second cup all the time (closer to 50 now than 40 and being a diabetic) and I usually use a blue or a yellow pill to assist. I didnt bring any supplements seeing I was going for a massage/ fun date if I didnt rise to the occasion no problem. I than again apologized about my premature text. cBack to the massage I have receieved dozens of massages in the past (benefits of working in a resort I would get employee discounts and freebies from new technicians looking for test subjects) from a top 10 conde nest rated spa. Angel hands are wonderful she asked if I wanted to feel her strength and I said yes. Angel delivered a phenomenal deep tissue massage and the way she applied pressure to the lower back was simply theraputic, I was actually experiencing a HQ great massage. Angel spent about 10-15 minutes on my back and focussed considerable time on my buttocks. Angel likes to talk and talk she does, she likes to connect with the person and get to know them. While on my back she kept telling me you like my large titties yes, teasing me by placing her buxxoms on my back and rubbing them ever so lightly accross my back at this point I couldnt take it any longer so I flipped over.

I than eagerly awaited Angel to climb close and feed me her breast, first taking the left breast in my mouth while caressing the left and than vice versa. I attempted to grab Angel in close wanted to DFK ad she shyed away offering me her check and maybe her neck. She explained that DFK was not on the menu. I than had Angel perform some oral which was good not outstanding, she does take direction well and when requested to pay attention to the twins she did that well. Alternating some hand stimulation with some lube so I can finish with a russian ending. After a few minutes of pancaking those mamalaries on my manhood I exploded and released my load on the DD's. Angel cleaned me up and we talked on the bed for a few minutes, she explained that DFK equates to being in love for her and thats why she cant do it . She can offer FS, BBBJ, Massage as she likes people to enjoy themselves but kissing is a connection of love and that she cant do it. I totally understand and respect that .

Angel asked me if I wanted another massage to which I said hell yeah. She focussed her attention on my lowerback using alot of pressure joking with me that I dont want a sissy massage. Damn it felt great. I than flipped over and Angel began to give me some more oral. A few minutes into oral she asked if I would like some ass play, I did and guys if you are looking for a good prostate stimulation Angel knows how to make someone happy. WOW. After a few minutes there I was ready for a final Russian ending. Angel did not disappoint, after a prostate stimulation a second release I was in heaven and I can tell you I had no problem rising to the occasion. My second release with Angel was my third of the day but shocking that the last one was the largest thanks to Angel rocking my prostate. I was than asked if I had a third one in me to which we joked how 20 years ago we could go 7-8 hours and just fuck and now its a different story so I politely declined. Angel asked than if I wanted to take a shower or a hot towel to which I asked just for a hot towel.

I got dressed and handled the donation with a tip for excellent service and I glanced at my phone and noticed that I finished in 43 minutes in a 45 minute session, I couldnt believe Angel did all that 2 back massages, one prostate and two russian /oral climaxes in that time. Wow she can work magic, not once did I feel rushed, Angel is not a clock watched perhaps a cockwatcher she might be but definitely not a clock watcher. We than had a 10-15 minute or so conversation afterwards about different things in life. Angel does this part time to supplement her PT physical therapist work and is available Mon-Fri 1p-8p she does not book back to back allowing her downtime to unwind and relax and as she puts it doesnt want her clients to experience a tired Angel. I really like her outlook she is all about satisfaction.

Overall ratings
Face -8 I found Angel to attractive I had read her face was not pretty I disagree here I was also worried about her hiding face in the big floppy hat photo and was pleased when I saw how attractive she was
Body - 9.5 if you are into meaty big breasted and big (not huge ass) rear
I read previously about a gut she doesnt have a gut , you arent bouncing quarters on her abs but she has curves and meat on her
Massage - 9.5
Prostate Massage -10
BBBJ -6.5- 7
Russian Ending- 10
Great Value at a Single Rose

Didnt attempt full service but will next time would love to plow her from behind reaching over and grabbing those DD as well as having her CG and sucking those great tits. I will definitely repeat and guys treat this lady right and you will be rewarded 10 fold. On the way out Angel gave me a kiss on the lips no tongue but I took mental note perhaps after developing a regular relationship with her there maybe hope. We shall see I plan on repeeating

Jack

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator