Chloe ( CL¨¨Marylin Monroe¨look alike¨): WOW...

Chloe ( CL

and here I thought I was the only one who had this bad experience...

A few weeks ago, I called in the morning to make an appointment at 2PM. She told me to arrive 15 minutes in advance. I arrived 15 minutes in advance as she instructed. Nobody answers the doorbell. I try to call her, but no answer. I decide to go recheck my e-mail to verify the address and come back at 2:05 PM. I ring again and again nobody seems home. I decide to come back at 2:12PM and hear some music inside. She is obviously there now. I ring, hear somebody walk and see somebody look through the peephole. She doesn't answer. I wait and ring the bell again. She looks through the peep again but doesn't answer. I wait there for 10 minutes, but to no avail and decided to finally leave.

In the evening, I receive an e-mail that she doesn't see people who are late. But I wasn't late; I was 15 minutes in advance and also called. And then she has the audacity to write: "I respect your time, please respect mine!". Very frustrating.

Very bad PR.

Chloe ( CL

Funny body odor?!?
Are you sure that you saw Chloe.
I`ve seen her 4 times....and she smells delicious.
I`m not doubting the validity of some of the above posts, but I`ve never had a booking problem or any difficulty in communicating with her.

Chloe ( CL

Based on the recommendations in this thread, I saw Chloe today. I found her very pretty, attractive and easy to talk to. Her massage skill is one of the best among the MPs I have seen. We communicated through emails, and we had no problem in setting up and confirming our appointment.

I would definitely repeat with her.

Chloe ( CL

I have read all of your comments on Chloe and some are right; i had pb trying to book her but finally i could book her yesterday and it was just wondefull after almost 2 months that i last saw her. she is still the perfect lady for me to book. and the pb is that since everybody wants to meet up with her and she works only couples of days a week. but anyway she is young, she has lots of things/project in mind and you have to be patient as i was ( almost 45 days to meet up with her again). so i may complain also for trying to book her but i got also as many of you no answer, no emails back but this is Chloe, she is really as she says : like a bird to catch. and if i have the chance to catch this bird once in a while then i consider myself lucky each time. if you are willing to be patient and try to be sqeezed into her schedule that is fine, otherwise there are a lot of girls on the place ... as for me... i have tried couples of girls but no one is like Chloe. she is just too special and maybe that is what makes her the little bird i am trying to catch as much as all of you.
there are girls that you could see and reach whenever you want.. and there is this little bird (Chloe) that you have to wait till you have a chance to catch.
you have to be patient and once you have tasted this beautiful and classy girl, you just dont want to look anywhere else because she is just too much in every mean.
she is so beautiful, she is so hot, she is so true blond, she is so delicious....and on the other side she is so unreacheable, she is might put you in such a state of mind that you say to yourself , i give up... but THIS IS CHLOE>> We Cant change her, can't we?
i just want to thank her for every single minute i spent with her.. it is like a gift for me althought i have to pay for it but i am just happy each time i have the chance , i should say the luck, to see her.

Chloe ( CL

I appreciate your lovely words regarding Chloe, however it seems odd that you are a member since August 2004 and all the six posts are current and relate to Chloe.

Are there not others that you like as well? What have you been doing for the last 5 years

Chloe ( CL

... from apprenti to addicted. I saw Chloe again this afternoon. Appointment was respected and she is still gorgeous, clever, skillfull, respectful, easygoing and she smells good...:rolleyes:
I reviewed about 40 different girls in last year and a half ( that's for J-J ) but this number should drop unless she quits or changes radically. I wrote, last week, that I had missed her, not being able to see her for 3 weeks. Meanwhile I had tried elsewhere, and posted reviews. Still, right now I can say that I would rather change my name than my MT.
P.S.to lalbert: I sure agree with the content of your last review but also appreciate your style. Nice contribution.

Hi Just-Jay
thanks for your comments. you are right i have not put any comment on any girl not because i did not want to but guys ! your comments are just great and sometimes it help eforum.xxxists take their decision and i really appreciate what all of you eforum.xxxists say. but again as for me, the only girl that has managed to make me write something is CHLOE. i dont want to put bad comments on other girls that i have met, you guys know to do it better than me!! but again Chloe is such a special girl that i could not resist to write something about her. As i said and as many comments of differents eforum.xxxists say about her: she is hard to reach, it could take a while before you meet up with her and it happend to me also, i had the same treatment as most of you had from her.but again if some of you,guys, gave up on her because you could not book her for any reason... well for myself I did gave up on other girls because i am just not looking anymore. What for? spend more time and more money!! I have found the prettiest girl, the sweetest girl, the hottest girl, the unreacheable girl, the greatest babyface... i could ever find in Montreal. Do you understand now why i dont have any comments on other girls? i have been disappointed by many girls including Chloe since i could not reach her for many weeks .. but the only difference with Chloe is that even i was a bit mad at her because she did not answer my emails and calls.. but once i saw her and saw that breathless smile on her sweet baby face that she smiled at me .. then i just forget all this "anger" towards her. it just took her a smile to erase all the negative thoughs i was about to tell her. And no other girl could do it : just with a simple smile.. everything is dropped out!!! she is just incredible! and she reminds me the french song from Pierre Bachelet (title is : Pour moi c'est sûr qu'elle vient d'allieurs) meaning she is just out from this world.
i just appreciate the moment i spend with her with no expectations whatsoever. the worst thing with Chloe is to expect something special from her : she is a mens' heartkiller. I just get a great massage, admire her babyface, her beautiful eyes and maybe if i am lucky she gives me a kiss and i leave. I am just sorry if i did not post any comments on any other girls but you understand now why. if not i would be happy to explain it in other words.

pour ceux d'entre vous qui voudraient mes commentaires en français, je me ferais un plaisir de vous décrire mes impressions, si demandé, à propos ce cette fille hors du commun qu'est Chloe , et ce , dans la langue de Molière.

Chloe ( CL

Just like Apprenti says, "With Chloe, there is a line that she does not want to cross or to be crossed. For those who can accept this line, she is a Gem." I’ll second that motion. If you’re OK with a no access to the Y policy, I think she is one of the prettiest MPs in the city, a massive tease, and one hell of a Russian finish.

But more importantly, I think the scheduling issue for Chloe is over... As you all know she’s still fairly new to the business, and is terrible at communicating her schedule. And for those of us who have visited Chloe, you know she's been hosting at a couple of different locations across the city (I’ve visited 3), and so it’s been a bit of a pain in the butt to try & schedule… albeit very well worth it. I don’t know why, but I strongly suspect she’s been jumping around for a reason.

Anyway, good news lads: She’s settled on a new spot, I think it’s her own, and she said she’s planning to be there for a while. This last experience: I emailed her, scheduled an appointment, showed up on schedule, was greeted on schedule, and as scheduled…. I left with a big smile on my face.

What an angel.

Chloe ( CL

hi raver, tell us more about your meeting. i have not seen her for a while. so where is she located? how is the place? have you met her lately or a while ago....,
thanks

Chloe ( CL

you semi-review are not useful by any measure , are you just trying to simply to bump the thread up ?

Chloe ( CL

she's been tempting to go see... though at 5'11 maybe she's just too tall for me or does that matter? :D

Chloe ( CL

and well. I wrote in my last review that i would review much less girls since I am `Chloe addicted`. I was right, I wrote none... I met Chloe 3 or 4 times since my last post and will not repeat what I already wrote.
Regarding her new location, transportation is once again very convenient and parking on the street is easy to find. The appartment itself offers more room than the previous place and I felt more comfortable. Regarding appointments, I confirm she can be hard to book.
Most important, regarding my meetings with her, I always leave with a :). Sure there is a personal aspect ( our discussions became quite personal, I know her since she began ). I keep enjoying her ` inner and outer` beauty, and talent while it lasts...

CORRECTION: I was wrong, I made one review ( Chloe was not available, but she is this afternoon... :) ).

Chloe ( CL

Just communicated with Sasha, and she amicably confirmed that she presently doesn't do any duos with Chloe..

Chloe ( CL

So I went and saw her, she doesn't seem that tall unless it's my own sense of height being off!

Pretty face, ok body... if she was a model then I guess she hasn't been one recently and let herself go a bit. More tummy than I would imagine from a model.

Massage felt nice, chatty girl, found the overall service to be pretty standard rather than exceptional.

priced well at $ for the hour though I didn't leave with incredible feelings expressed in this thread :) Repeat, maybe because price is good and friendly girl :)

... 2 sessions later. Not a lot to add except that I agree with Raver when he writes ¨we all have different ideals for a perfect body¨. Personnally, I prefer the right curves at the right place and I can't remember having been more attracted to a woman, even though there were a few... . Physically, she is sure my type ( I don't like fat, nor skinny ) but there is also her energy and sensuality that keep fascinating me. Sadly, I had to cancel my appointment for tomorrow. It shouldn't be postponed for too long.
P.S.: parking is more than hard to find on week days between 2:30 and 6:30

Chloe ( CL

This girl did me "lapin" three times.

Miss changed her minds and you stay on the sidewalk.

Sorry, I did enough money today....:mad:

Chloe ( CL

has anybody get any news from chloe...have been trying to get in touch with her for a while but to no avail....is she gone for the summer? if anyone has any news it would greatly be appreciated....pm me if u prefer...

Chloe CL

The CL ad is gone would anyone have her email address?

Shoutbox
  1. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  2. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  8. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  11. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  12. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  14. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  15. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  17. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  19. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  22. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  23. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  24. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  31. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  33. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  36. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  37. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  38. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  39. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  40. Willtry:
    See you spa
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  43. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  44. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  45. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  46. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator