dance bars in navi mumbai

Who says Fun stops when NM stops.
Last night had twin fun.

Fun 1: It's been over a month since I met my DB backup.
So planned on an evening out at Jio Drive-in Theatre.
Picked her from 1st gate where I was waiting and drove straight to the Back-side 4th row for SUVs. Being a weekday, there wasn't much rush and our next cars were quite apart.
Had already taken her favourite Jaggermeister in a pint bottle.
I know that it just makes her horny. With Prabhas making idiotic jokes on the screen, decided to take it forward.

Ordered some taco bell, coke for me and Jagermeistefor her, told her to come to the vack side with sun shades already up.
She understood the cue, took a shot of drink, put up a taco on her lips and came almost on to me. Pulled her close,took that taco, and went for a deep deep DFK which seemed to went on for hours with me pulling her hands on to my hard johnny. It had started to drizzle a little bit and no one was around. She had already pulled up her crop top revealing
those juicy melons for ne to munch on. Meanwhile she took her second sip and I pointed to my erect johnny and she immediately went for HJ which I stopped and told her to go for BJ. She was already getting high on spirits which I understood as she gave a sweet smile and again pounced on my lips. Post that took out tissue, wiped the tool and went for a wonderful sloppy BJ and all the time holding tissue on her hablnd to catch my drop. Said, " Geeraga toh mujhe hi saff karne ke liye bologey". As I was not cumming, she got exhausted, pushed her melons to my mouth and started doing HJ. She knows what tickles me and at last,it came out on the tissue in her hand.
By the time, Intermission was already on and our tacos had become totally cold. So ordered burger and went on to watch Big B stealing a march over Prabhas, Deepika.
Through out the second half, my hands were on her nips,lips on her lips quite a few times and my tool in her hand.

Later had to wipe off sauce stuck on my tool. 😃

After the show she wanted me to take to the place at
at Borivalli where she goes. As per her, it's a pick up point too.
But I get easily bored with these DB gals' conversations veering mostly on money, guests, songs and earnings. It's here my fav excels. She is an excellent conversationalist and can speak on any topic. Time went by in seconds with her.
So made an excuse after the show and paid her for her UBER to this joint where she wanted to go.

Here, I must tell u guyz to make it out with ur girl at Jio Drive-in theatre. Its super masti, especially during rainy days, with no one to look around and u and ur girl at full liberty at whatever u can do. Had this sudden plan and u guyz shld experience it. Only that u don't take booze as u will have to drive back and girl+ booze is always a dangerous combo.

Fun 2: While coming back, thought of trying out a Western bar which I had heard a lot. My fav and her frnds had gone once but it's too far for them. So I couldn't make a try.
It's NIGHT LOVERS recommended by many seniors.

As soon as I drove thru the gate, the gate men asked me whether I know someone there. I said in negative but told them to check out with some managers/owners of any big OB at NM.
This made him believe me and told me to park on the pavement before it. Entered thru 1st floor and then went to second floor.

Now this is the best set up I have seen in Western. Big Big floor with excellent sound and a very good DJ who surprisingly started to speak in English with me. At 11:15, there were around 10 girls of which one caught my eyes. Roshni was wearing a blue slit dress, slit on thighs and slit on cusps. She has a very cute smile.
So went for a dance and midway she starts saying, "Aap toh mere se
achhe kar rahe ho". So stopped and allowed her to complete her steps. By the time, mood was set with other girls looking at me and my neighbouring 2 gentlemen shaking my hands.

They thought I am a Gujrati doctor as before dance, I was seating with little excitement on my face. I allayed their apprehension on my native place.
While seated, noticed Roshni doing some ishara with a tall white slim girl. So then, went ahead with her on 2 songs and she did try to do justice to the songs. But I don't blame them. It's very difficult to dance on my choice of songs. Enquired this girl Preeti whether she is from Punjab or HP looking at her white skin and slim body. But came surprising reply that she is from my native place and we immediately broke into little
banter. Roshni asked her what was it abt and Preeti told her our common state.
While Preeti went for food, played 3 songs with Roshni on which my neighbour guest showerd 2 packets on last song. If any of u r visiting night Lover, u can ask Roshni whether it's true or not.
Even she told," Yeh log toh aap ke upar kar rahe hai".
I said, " Arey thik kai, tumhe toh milega na...tum dance karte raho".
My 2 neighbors were not letting me go. They said, " yeha pe toh aap hi zee rahe ho. Hup 1 gaane pe 10k ura rahe hai, per masti toh aap humse jyada kar rahe ho"
But then I took leave just before 1. By 12:30, the floor was full
with girls, around 30 + in numbers, and HNI guests sitting with
lacs of cash. One gentleman had come with a nightclub girl who
was showering money on behalf of him. 3 known youngsters, who know me from NM with loads of cash, caught me by the washroom, while I was going out. Told, "itna bhi kya zaldi hai, NM bandh hai toh isko bhi toh time do "
I said, ," Tum jaise itne cash urane wale aa gaye, toh hum kya kare Bhai"
One of them said, " Toh kya hai, jalwa toh aap dikhate ho".
Hugged them and left.
Manager Pramod came along downstairs and insisted on sharing numbers which I did. He told, "Aap aatey rahiye". Smiled and left.

Verdict: This is a place which can be visited more for pure fun.
As there r so many high paying guests, it's
difficult to take out girls unless u spend lacs.
This was forewarned by my fav.
Some girls are 8/10 in looks and there are

2/3 exceptional dancers.
Ambience is top notch. DJ is good.
Sound is better than Chempegne.
Lights are bright letting u see the actual face of girls. Disco lights are good too.
OB ho toh aisa!

Am torn between NL and small establishment wala Ghoongru
for the booby girl from Ghatkopar who was constantly asking me yesterday to come as she had worn sexy saree.

But I am increasingly finding that my days with my regular is coming to end as I cannot go to so many placescause it can wreak havoc on finances.

Also Western bars can be opened to unknowns.
It's only u have to act in such a way that they understand that u r a connoisseur of bars.

Plus, I have now given names of dancers at NL as I have neither the money nor the inclination to take out girls from NL. It's only whom I take out or plan to take out that I don't take names.

And sorry guyz, for the long FR.

Last edited:
Any positive updates from anywhere?
Scenes looks to be pretty awful at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any positive updates from anywhere?
Scenes looks to be pretty awful at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bars are open. Just closing early at 9: 30. Since yesterday. Girls are fewer of course.
Same rahega lagraha hai ..i think fully closed all the bars

Last night found someone who may take place of my regular but requires more exploration.
Now I have two options for replacement.
1. Ghungroo Ghatkopar
2. Night Lovers Andheri.

Now that girls saw me once, all girls at Night Lovers spread around to give ample space for dancing. Saw this girl last time encouraging Preeti and Roshni in our dance.
So this time, asked her to dance.
She looked good in a slit blouse popping her cutie melons but her lips are smashing. Told that too at the end.The 💋.

After 2 dances, Shalini and Fayyad (got to know both names later from Shalini) were teasing me to make at least one of them dance. Shalini's face is cute and Fayyad is simply butter hot skin. But though being a good dancer, Fayyad could not nail
PAPI by Eden Shalev.
This is where Divya and Dewi( from Bebo now back to her place) excels. They can swing on any unknown song.

So back to my slit lady and went for 3 more songs. She has completely understood my passion for dance fun and therefore makes different moves to have fultoo fun.
By 1 am, again, high spending guests arrived in droves and took over floor. But in between DJ ensured one last song for me which we enjoyed at the left side corner which was empty, a semi-VIP type atmosphere leading to her do a very sensuous close dance on SENORITA by Sam Mendes.
She gave her no and told me to call her. When I said, I will call only when I come, she insisted on calling me before at any time and teasingly told that we can discuss MAC or ANASTASIA products( on which I teased her before at one time when she was prepping up her hair before mirror).

She had the wits to remember that.
Only drawback with these two options are that they are both from MP girls of which, I have found, not so good to spend good times outside. But good Fun and Sexy they are! That's for sure. Lemme see where it leads.

With NM closed, it's good for me to explore nearby place.

And again found out what seniors told before: spending loads of cash doesn't mean anything for these OB gals.
One gentleman spent 60k on Preeti on one song while she just stood. But immediately after that she was gesturing me for a dance.
Ditto with Shalini. I Immediately after one grp splurged 10k on her on one song, she and Fayyad were asking me for a dance.
But yes, this place surely rocks. Best part is when these girls arrive around 10:30 in their normal dresses and on the very second day, they recognized me and in a very friendly maaner urged me to come and sit. Even the doorman were surprised on these ladies' reaction on my 2nd day.

Though the Ghungroo girl is more Sexy and will come out soon as they don't have high spenders, Night Lover ambience excites me more.
Now I am in conundrum .....

Good! Again I elicited some posts from you 😃 😊....the only posts....
Bro, seems like you have moved to western bars after my reply of outdated starnight girls. About your exaggerated fantasy fr .. no much response as all know you.

Fantasy mirrors desire. Imagination reshapes it. Reality sucks. Get well bro😎

Kishor was open yesterday.

Not much improvement in stock, housefull at 2:30 pm

Some NM DBs are also open for known guests, operating behind shutters.

Sent from my SM-A047F using Tapatalk
why behind shutters?..

They are legit before 9 at this time. Right?

Another one at Worli like Pune:

It just doesn't stop, does it?

Bhaio, any idea if 17th and 21st July are dry days ? Heard that they are. Could anyone confirm please?

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  3. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  4. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  5. Willtry:
    See you spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  9. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  21. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  26. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  31. laluna1857:
    @1857 Danforth Ave 🥮LaLuna wellness center 🥮 promotion priceq$$$10 off 416-800-6625 $10 off
  32. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful & petite, who can satisfy your desires. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  37. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her
  40. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI & CINDY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIMI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range of services.
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Ivy 30’s curvy body with big buttocks and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Susan🌸Luna🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany🌸Claire🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, AMY, ANGELA & SUKI: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups
  49. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Coco and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊 😊
  50. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Mel🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator