Discectomy - After the Operation

Hey Melza,

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain, hopefully a short time on the painkillers will ease things up for you, so you will be comfortable.
You don't want to be on the drugs i was on Melza, the withdrawals are just not worth it. They don't help either, so its pointless.

90awk, yes, we all think 6 weeks off work will be bliss....it is....but its boring bliss!!! 5 weeks post op, i felt ok, and was chomping at the bit to get back to work!
Unfortunately, instead of easing back in slowly, i went back straight into full time and the disc came straight out again 3 weeks later! (IDIOT!!!)
So take note, cherish this time to get yourself well and don't rush ANYTHING!!! I am talking from personal experience!!!
Look where i have ended up!!!!

The doctors do say to take things slowly, and it can take up to 1 year to feel the full benefits of surgery. The nerve will have been pinched for a long period of time. Its hard when we have suffered for so long, that we become impatient and expect miracles!!!

So take it easy my friend, and take things day by day, and rest when you feel even the slightest pain.

I don't know how things are going to be for me now, i have just finished my morphine tablets, and am on just 10 mls 4xdaily of oramorph for a week, then next week 5mls 4xdaily, then stop it altogether. Am expecting mega pain....oh well. Will cross that bridge when i get there.

Much luv to y'all xxx

Hi All

I have just been reading all the latest posts and I am horrified at how dreadful things have been for some of you especiaely you Melza and Alih. It makes me sssoooooooooooo angrey that people with back problems are not taken seriously. Anyway I do hope you both have things sorted soon. Thanks for everyone that replyed to my diflefenic question.

Like you Alih I had a discetomy last year (on the 31st October). The first time around was the most horrendious experiance I have ever had. I was just fobbed off all the time when I went to my health centre, even when i collasped infront of the doctor ,as i could not sit or stand any longer. They did not belive that i was in so much pain or had anything seriously wrong with my back as I was 40 at the time and apparently disc prolaspes usually happen when you are yonger than that. When they did the MRI scan, eventually when I ended up being rushed up to A&E. They found that i had a bloody big prolapse (as one of the consultants put it later on when i saw him) on my L5 / S1. I had the opp was 3 days later.

unfortunatly the same disc went again in July of this year. The horrible symptoms came on really quick this time over 3 weeks. My GP was good he faxed a letter off to the surgeon on the same day I spoke to him. after a few phone calls chasing up the fax the following week, one of the consultants phoned me at home, I was amased. He was very nice and spoke with me for 20 mins. He wanted to get me in for an MRI scan ASAP, which he thiugh would be in about 3 weeks, but said if i symtoms got any worse i was to go straight to A&E. They did the same day i couldnt belive it!!!!!!!!! I started to colapse every couple of minutes the pain was unbearable and I had problems weeing. I eneded up In A&E that day and was in hosiptal for a week. The MRI scan showed that same disc had gone again, not as big as the first prolaspse. Anyway they decided to give me a nervre root block, which seems to have worked so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told to treat it as though i had had another discetomy so i took it very easy for 7 weeks. I am now back up to doing my propper hours at work from tomorrow. After doing a phased return over 5 weeks. I have been back to see the surgeon as a check up. I am still having the following problems which i will share with you all, as he said that these are normal after having Discetomy. I know from reading the posts that some of you have these symptoms and not sure if they are normal or not.

1) Numbness in foot leg and bum,
2) Cramp in leg calf and foot most mornings lasting about 5 mins.
3) both legs very very very achie not a normal ache, and this is when I have walked a bit to long or done too much.
4 )somtime my leg feels like its sunburnt.
5) sometimes foot feels like its in a bowl of ice cold water, but the foot will still be warm to touch.
6) muscel twitching.
7) my lower back will feel grazed and sore.
8) tightness in the calf.
9) limping sometimes.
10) when i sit for too long have a weird sensation in my leg, a bit like its gone too sleep, but it will last a few hours.

Any way he said this is all sensory damage ( nerve damage in other words) He could not say if it would go completly or get a bit better over time. But would take up to 2 year for me to know, as this is how long the healing time is for nerves approx.

I also asked him about the disc healing, he said it doesnt really as it has a very limited blood supply. So Its so important to keep up your excersises even when you feel better. To keep those core muscels working to protect your back. I also take a supplement called Glucosamine and Chondroitin (its one product), it helps keep bones, cartiliage, ligaments and tendons strong.

I only wish that NHS would give people information on leaving hospital after this type of opp, with information saying on it that you might experiance some of the following symptoms after a discetomy. Then we wouldnt need to worrie and get stressed at every twing or ache and be anxious about whats happening to us.

Best wishes to all of you

Cas08

Hi Guys,
Just thought i would give an update following my op. It's now 7 weeks post op and all well, just occassoinally get a twinge of tightening in the right leg if i do too much, but, with a 5oomg of ibuprofen it's sorted.
considering the terrible pain I was in prior to op it has turned out fantastic !
I am now back at work and quality of life has returned pretty much to normal.
If anyone out there is considering nerve root treatment please bear in mind it's not a permanent solution and at best is only 30% succesful.
My sympathies go to all of you who are in nerve pain, it has to be the worst kind of pain imaginable. I considered all the options and I saw no way forward except full Discectomy which for me worked out well. i would not like to see anyone "bottle" the op when you'e got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Good Luck !

DEAR all
hi I'm ALI Y 17 from cardiff. I've just registered in healthy pages community and I'm glad 2 be between u. I'm waiting for my pre-op on next month and after that I'll have a dicectomy operation. I'm quite nervus about what is going to happen after operation I mean :will i have any other problems ? or how long will i have 2 stay at home?and what is it going 2 be look like?
I'd be glad if someone would tell me what is it going 2 look like at all
many thank
ALI Y

Hi ALI Y,

Well the first thing that should happen is that you will have reduced pain. After that it will be about 6 weeks of rest, walking and stretching. Once you feel strong enough would should try swimming and gym work. As for what it will look like, at first it will look like someone has put a small zip on the base of your back, after a couple of weeks it should look like a small line.

After th op your will feel like you have been kicked in the back and you may still have some leg pain but this should go after a while.

I am just over 4 months post op. I still get a stiff back if i do too much and i get a bit of leg pain if i do a lot of bending. Most days i do not take any pain killers. I go to the gym most days and have to stretch everyday.

You must think positive. It helps alot.

Hopes this helps

Olli

How long have you had the problem for??

Dont be nervious, if you are in alot of pain now it will be so much less after opp, and as you are young you will heal quicker. You will proably be in for a 2 to 3 days after the opp and the next day they will get you up so you can have a walk. The information I was given after my opp was not to pick up anything heaver than 7kg, not do any sudden twisting or bending. you really do have to take it easy and i mean easy for about 6 to 8 weeks or longer depending on your job. I was told to start doing core stability exercises after 6 weeks which have been brilliant for me, but you do need to keep them up or some form of suitable exercise for good. Ask your Dr or the physio department at the hospital. I am afraid you do need to ask questions as they will not offer the information to you, that unfortunataly is how the NHS works. I had a disectomy on my L5/S1 so my scare is only at the most 2inches long and looks very neat also if you are on alot of strong pain killers that will make you horribly constipated. Make sure they give you laxatives and that you can go to the loo both ways after, before you leave hospital as it can cause problems. Sorry to be so blunt!!!!!!

Hope this puts your mind at rest abit
best wishes keep us posted!!!
Cas08

Hi Ali Y...welcome
I am now 4 weeks post discectomy and have found this site to be a great help. My biggest worry was the anaesthetic but I have to say it was fine, the op went as it should and I was home in 36 hours. I believe being positive has played a big part in my fast recovery. I am hoping to go back to work in a couple of weeks. Would just like to ask those of you who have returned to work how it went? I sit at work for practically 8 hours a day and just don't know how I'm going to find it??

Thank you Ali y, you managed to refresh my memory for what I have to expect after surgery. My main question was about how long I would have to stay in, I've told everyone it will only be for one or two nights....am I right?

I was also gutted to read in the Daily Mail yesterday (and I might get this a bit wrong) that health authorities or GPs are paid a bonus if they refer their patients for secondary care rather than hospital treatment, like physiotherapists for example. Is that why I had to wait so long for 'proper' treatment and have my life fall apart around me? I cannot tell you how bitter that makes me feel.

On a lighter note....the instructions on my soluble Tramadol inform me to 'Dissolve or mix with water before taking'. As I am in the company of fellow junkies perhaps someone else can tell me if that makes sense to them....because I can't get it to make sense to me.

All the best

Melza

Hi guys

10 weeks post op now, and actually finding things very difficult indeed. I am back at work now, been back for 1.5 weeks, finding sitting extremely uncomfortable for long periods. Doc has put me on diclofenac which seems to help a bit.

Also, yesterday my other side of my back went weird and now I have shooting pains down my groin on this side. I can only assume its the back realigning itself. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm scared im going to herniate the other side now!

To be honest I thought i'd be much more improved by now - one thing I do find is if i dont walk/do pilates excersises for a day the next day i feel like an old man! So important to do them regularly.

Ben

hi everyone.
hope you're all doing ok. just wanted to recommend a book that my physio lent to me. it's called "explain pain" and is by butler and moseley. it has really helped me to understand the aches and twinges that i still get, particularly the ones that happen when i look at this site, or go to the physio, or basically think about my op and the problems before hand!! i found it useful, so i hope some of you do too, if you can get hold of a copy.

i don't really recommend the book for anyone pre-op cos i know it would have been of little consolation to me then.

take care,
jess xx

ps...decided not to investigate the meaning of 'degenerative spinal disease' - would rather not know. physio says to pay no attention and that it does not mean all my other discs will pop out one by one. phew!

Hi Jess,

Degenerative disease. Everybody has it, its just wear and tear of the joints and disc's in your back. Some people get it worse than others which can lead to all sorts of crap like having a back opperation.

Can you get that book from Amazon??? I'd like to have a read of that. I question my pains everyday, Not knowing what they are gets me down a bit.

Olli

Hi all,

I'm so glad to have stumbled across this forum! I'm now 6 weeks post op for a L5/S1 discectomy and it has been so helpful and reassuring to hear everyones stories....both good & bad.

I've suffered with a dodgy back for about 10 years & it got so bad this year I could hardly walk, sleep etc etc. and was on all the usual drugs ,which zonked me out completely & I couldn't work. Due to a long NHS queue here & to save my sanity, I ended up clearing out my rainy day fund to pay for the op myself (well, it was a really rainy day!). Well, I must admit that so far it has definitely been worth it.......even if that's my holidays gone for the next 10 years!!!

Fireolli, Jess & Benny - it's great to hear about your progress. I still have some leg pain, twinges in my back & numbness in my foot, but my consultant told me on Friday that this is normal and all is well. Two or three weeks ago (before finding this forum!) I was freaking out at home thinking that the op had gone horribly wrong because I didn't know any better. I start physio next week, so I'm hoping that'll loosen everything up.

I think the worst part for me over the past 6 weeks has been the boredom of being stuck at home alone all day.....that made me dwell on anything & everything. The Jeremy Kyle novelty wore off after about 3 days. My poor visitors - subjected to my black moods!

Fireolli - is it pretty gentle exercise you're doing at the gym? Have you done any jogging yet? I'm keen to get back to some sort of decent exercise, although I'm being very sensible - at the moment I'm just glad to be able to walk without a limp!!

I feel much more positive having read these posts....and to the guys who are still suffering (Melza & Alih - you poor things, hope you're sorted soon!) - hang in there!

Hey all!

I am withdrawing from the morphine, and its HORRIBLE!!!!
Got the sweats, vomits, nausea, insomnia, tired all the time but can't sleep...aarrgghhh!!!
Have been told to double my amitriptyline, but it doesnt help.

I wasn't told i would feel like this!

Melza, i understood your tramadol instructions.....like only a prescription junkie would!!!!

How you doing hun? We seem to have had an invasion of post opper's!!!
I was a post opper one year and one day ago!....now i'm back to being a pre opper!!!

Lotsa luv 2ya hun xxxx

Hi All

Have found this forum so useful and just had to get involved.

Had part of my disc removed in july 08 so am now 11 weeks post op. Sciatica has been reduced to almost nothing and sometimes there is no pain in leg at all.
Suffering with back now though, like a few of you, and find it is very stiff especially first thing in morning. Religiously do my exercises before i get up and that helps.
Find it frustrating being so stiff as was very active pre op. swim and walk regularly but cany seem to get going very quickly eg used to run upstairs but now need to use the bannister to assist!

I also get hip pain and feel like I could do with some new ones!!!!

Thanks for the exerecises which were posted the other day. I have included them in my routine.

Keep talking!

Take care all

pennylane x

Kim-99,

Hi,

I started off with just light exercise, i used the big gym balls alot as well as doing wieghts to build up my legs and upper body.
I find that walking, cross trainer and cycling are the best warm up exercises. I went to the physio today and she said that i could start some running but i may get tight very quickly, she told me to do 5 min of walking then 1min run 1min walk for ten minutes followed by a good stretch.
I am also doing re-training at work, so being a fire fighter there is a lot of lifting and pulling E.G. Did 30min of training with 18kg breathing set on my back whilst dragging a hose reel around a building. Its hard work and does make me sore.

I am 4 1/2 months post op so take your time and don't do anything silly. If you do too much just ease off for a few days, get yourself in the pool and do some gentle swimming and lots of stretching.

I find a heat pack helps as well if i get stiff at the end of the day. I will have it on my back for about 30min just to relax things off.

Hope this helps

Olli.

Hi Ali, Still waiting to hear those magic words ' Hello, is that Melza? Can you come for your surgery next Tuesday?' I've got my answer all ready for them....'YES!' Getting so impatient now, but must admit this post op pain is worrying me a bit. I was hoping I'd be leaping around like a spring lamb after surgery (like all over 50's (only just) do of course). Was really badly behaved today, rummaged in a junk shop, found some useful stuff and carted it home with me, after I paid for it of course. I just haven't got the hang of doing nothing, and then complain like mad when I'm in pain. There is never an easy solution to back pain is there.

Hang on in there Ali....we are so close to our goal now...so close!

Melza

Fireolli -

Cheers for that info - 4+ months seems reasonable for any impact exercise I suppose. I'll lock my running shoes away until then! I'm finding that I ache more now that I'm driving again and am out & about more.

I had a look for that 'Explain Pain' book on Amazon and it's 45 quid!! Don't think my budget will stretch that far!!

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.... errrm scratch that.... "back pain forum" lol. You know what I mean.

I hope things are going ok for you both Melza and Alih78. I do hope that your withdrawals are coming to a close Alih78. Melza, stop thinking your normal and lugging "usefull" junk home lol. Ahhh, I remember the days when I could walk round the car boot on a sunday lol.

Well, I am now 2 weeks post op today, and went on my first trip to see the physio. Wow, on the drive there I saw lots of people, and cars and a whole load of other things that normal people see when they are not laid-up on the sofa for 2 WEEKS!!! OMG its been soooo boring!!! So I'm off tomorrow to buy an xbox 360. Anyway.... straying a little...

So, I went to see the physio. She was nice and asked me lots of questions, basically getting a health history. She then went on to talk about the op and asked to see my scar, wich is only very slightly weeping, just a little. I asked her to explaine what the surgeon had actually done, because to be honest, when your waking up and still drowsy you dont ask all the questions that you should and you rarely get the answers you would like. Anyway, she told me that I had 2 procedures done !!! Now, I was only expecting a discectomy, thats all I had been told by any doctor, however what I wasn't told was that I defenately had spinal stenosis, and that they would be doing an opperation milometers from my spinal cord. Discectomy YES, spinal decompression NO. Why is there such a lack of information by the so called professionals. "to have any medical procedure without being provided with adequate information beforehand renders the consent form invalid". Its in the consent form.
Well, it must have been needed, and why not have both done at the same time, 1 recovery is bad enough. But why didnt they just tell me!!!!!!!! OOOOO angry!!

I am sad because on top of hearing this news about the spinal stenosis, the physio basically told me that I would have to change my career or face excruciating pain for the rest of my life. Her recommendations, but very strong ones! Also that I would have to take it "easy" for the rest of my life, and on further research I found that spinal stenosis can come back and get worse or spread to other parts of the spine. To be honest it makes me worry about the nagging pain in my neck thats been there for about a year.

Oh, im worrying, I know. Sorry for moaning.

I'll come back maybe tomorrow in a better mood.

Good luck all you pre ops, and keep strong you post ops!!!

Sorry but it's little Melza popping in again, thanks for the good wishes 90aweek, much appreciated. I have to repeat myself here I'm afraid so you regulars had better go and find something else to read now. I had a nagging pain in my neck and shoulders for a very long time, it was diagnosed as stress/anxiety. It took months to get a scan done on that area and found I had two prolapsed discs, one distorting my spinal cord (still panicking about that). I see the consultant in March so theres obviously no rush there. I also have stenoses in upper and lower back and like most of you it feels depressing to have to think about your back before you do anything...for the rest of our lives! But better than being paralysed don't you think. Forgot to say, 90aweek, I get nerve irritation down my arms and numbness in fingers and hands....they hate over doing things, and my head often feels like it's about to drop off. In case those symptoms are useful for you.

Melza

hi olli! you can get the book on amazon, but it's £45 which i think is crazy money. probably because it's australian...who knows! i am on the look out for a library copy... will let you know if i find one
good to hear your news!
take care,
Jxx

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin &new Asian girl Amy in today
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  5. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  6. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  15. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  16. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  17. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  18. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  19. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  20. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  27. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  28. McClain:
    Indore
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  33. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  34. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  36. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  39. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator