Discectomy - After the Operation

Just read Davids entry which did nothing to inspire me at all I'm afraid. Bearing in mind that my 'problems' started in June 2007 I'm just a little bit hacked off with it all now. My sister often told me I should think positive, I replied that I do and if I didn't I'd have finished myself off by now. Been lectured about the need for physio but very glad I didn't go if they twist you around a lot. I'm still doing stretching stuff and was trying the back strengthening exercises but, believe me, they caused so much pain in my upper back I had to stop.

Now dieting (the time has come) and taking all exercise that doesn't involve neck and arms. So you see, I am trying to get through this and prepare for the life I'll have when it's all over. And guess what? I have another bloody cold, are these germs getting short of people to infect!

My mind is focused on Southampton appointment and being told that everything can be fixed up very very soon. Little dreamer.

Hi Ali and all, does this back problem get on your nerves or what!

Hello,

Have you used the cross trainer machine without using the arm bits. It works lower back and legs which should help with recovery and build a bit of strength. It may not not work for you or put you in more pain but if you haven't tried it you can always give it ago.

Another exercise which i have found good is to hold onto the side when in a pool and kick your legs back (I used to do it when learning to swim) for a bit.

Hope these help

Olli

Hi guys

thought i'd post an update as haven't posted for a while.

Ali, sounds like me and you are having the same problem:

Am now 5 months post discectomy L5/S1, recovery has been very slow, last month has been nightmare and am back in considerable daily pain on pain meds (by the way I find Neurofen Plus better than Diclofenac).

WEnt back to see my consultant on Thursday, he is concerned but is very very very (words he used!) confident that I don't need another operation. Straight to MRI on friday for a new post-op scan with contrast solution injected. Prelimenary thought is that I am suffering from bad scar tissue - the reason being because I left it so long to have the op (1yr9months to be exact). Resaon it was left so long? - fobbed off by NHS for a year and a half before they took me seriously.

I think what I am realising for all those of you who are suffering with severe sciatica over longer than 8 weeks like I did - if you have had an MRI and it shows a prolapsed disc, the chances of a full recovery are very much improved the sooner you have your operation (if you choose to go that path - I am not saying everyoone with a herniated disc should have a discectomy, but if it is serious enough and you have tried everything). I know that many of you have had the same experience as I did with the NHS meaning we aren't offered the operation soon enough. I asked my consultant about this (who btw is a private consultant and very well respected in the field - I highly recommend him if you are in London area) and he basically said that back problems like ours are such a shady area with GPs and NHS - 70% of people that go into GP do not have a structural problem (usually psycological/postural/muscular) and therefore us 30% who have serious problems do not get treated quickly enough (it took them 6 months to offer me an MRI by which time the damage was done).

Anyway, I have a follow up on Thursday morning to find out results of MRI - just keep you fingers crossed that I don't need more surgery and there isnt a recurrent herniation. If it is just scar tissue, will be interesting what my options are - anyone else had scar tissue problems post-op?

David - stories like yours are an inspiration and just show how remarkable human body is. My aunt had the same operation as me and 5 years later was doing triathlons every month.

It's a long long road to recovery, but we WILL all get there in the end!

Ben

Hey Benny...too true, i was suffering for over a year before i was referred to a surgeon, and even then the rheumatologist didn't want to refer me(that was first time round, it was a year from the symptoms returning until the 2nd op). I think it was because of my age though, was only 27 at the time and am now 30. But also shows that the docs don't know everything!!

Scar tissue is a big problem in the lumbar regions, my surgeon said that the 2nd prolapse i had wasn't the biggest he had seen but the scar tissue from the first op really messed things up.
Apparently though, keeping up with the physio can reduce problems from scar tissue and prevent it causing too many problems post-op.

Nurofen is a blessing in very expensive disguise, it really helped when the diclofenac didn't!
I think though, that if you are tolerant with anti-inflammatories, then change them every so often as taking one for a long period of time will stop working after a while. This is what i have found. Chop and change them regularly, and they should help.
I am still a great believer in heat therapy though, hot baths help sooooo much, i didn't really notice until i was able to bath after the 2nd lot of surgery, but its a real love when things ache!!!

Hi Ali

Interesting about your age - I am 26 now, so same sort of age as when yours first happened. It scares me to think that I'm going to have to put up with this sort of pain for the rest of my life, although my surgeon doesnt think that I will have to...

do you really think physio helps? I find stretching the nerve exremely painful, do you think stretching it over a period of time would reliove some of the pain? I haven't really done much physio work apart from core strengthening since the op in August and a lot of walking...

Hi, posted on here once a few weeks after my microdiscectomy on the 21st of Oct, at that time i was still in alot of pain and in a bit of a mess mentaly. Now i have much improved from the pain post op but i still have the leg pain in the same areas with no new things such as pins and needles, which i was expecting as a sign of the nerve getting better. i do have a numbness on my right hip but it is no bother.

I had a follow up appointment with the neurosugeon last week and they were pleased with my progress but are sending me for another MRI (another waiting list) as i still have the leg pain, i was told there is a chance that another part of the disc could have come away and that could be causing it but i have been reading on here about the scar tissue and wonder about that? When i wake in the morning and i am sitting on a chair and i bend my head over to my chest the pain shoots down my leg which was the same before, any advise would be great.

I did read before i had my op that the quicker is is done the best chance of sucsess but i waited a year and a half for my op, waiting to be reffered to consultalts, waiting list for MRI, waiting list to see consutants, waiting list for surgery.

It has been a great help reading all of your posts, has kept me going

Hi folks
Have been keeping up with all your threads although I havn't posted much myself as I didn't want to seem all doom & gloom wjen you are all doing so well.
My recovery isn't going as well as hoped the slight nerve pain I had after op is still getting worse to the extent now that I can no longer get into the bath. My limp is back as are the back spasms at night. Oh yeah & that bloody tremor whenever I turn over is driving me insane. I am shattered!!!! I also still have urinary incontinence which my surgeon said is down to having 4 children. (maybe, but the last 1 was born 12 years ago & have never had a problem until my disc went the 2nd time)
I even have to have help with the cooking now as if i lift a pan it feels as if i've got someone pushing down on my shoulders & into my back.
At least I do have a positive. My wound has healed lovely, no infection this time!!
I had a fall the other day as my leg just suddenly went from under me - has anyone else had this?
Oh yeah, & just to top it off i've got another bloody cold so every time I cough or sneeze the pain is something else!!!!!!!!
Sorry for moaning folks but I really needed to let off steam as my poor hubby is getting at all. Better go as i've got physio later & an appointment with the consultant tomorrow
Tracey

Sorry things aren't going so well for you right now Tracey. Fingers crossed for good progess soon. And same goes for all of you experiencing difficulties with your recoveries.

davidh - wow, I'm impressed! You and I had our operations at about the same time, so I am glad to hear you are going so well - it gives me hope. Good for you Hope you keep up the good work.

Thanks Subi. I was a lot more positive this time too. Still hopefully its just scar tissue. Have just returned from physio. Didn't do any work on me today as he's concerned I may have another disc prolapse!!! I'm now on a walking stick & have to see the consultant tomorrow & return to see physio on friday to report what the consultants plan is.
I'll keep you all posted x

happy new year everyone! hope you're all having a good 2009 so far and continuing to see improvements post-op. i have started to realise that it can be hard to see any change on a day-to-day basis, but looking back a month at a time, it is clear to see how much more i can do and how much less pain and discomfort i have.

hopefully it will be inspiration to you all that at 4 1/2 months post op i survived two 11 hour flights (was up and down like a yoyo...definitely need an aisle seat!) and lots of driving, walking and shopping. apart from the serious financial implications, all is well. still some pins and needles occasionally and an achy leg at the end of a long day, but that's all. final physio appt on thurs!

keep all your news and stories coming!!!
jess xx

ps...i am now officially the fattest i have ever been and desperately unhappy with my new pie status. so can anyone recommend cardio exercise that might not aggravate the back stuff?? other than swimming...doesn't seem to make much difference. i used to run, but don't want to do that anymore cos of the strain it puts on joints. would really appreciate any suggestions!

Hey Jess,

Try Wii fit if you have it. I use it and the yoga is fab for stretching and toning, there are a few muscle workouts that aren't too taxing too!

Tracey-1....Sorry to hear that you are suffering hun, and more so that you may have another prolapse. I hope that its not and they can fix you up soon.

I have suffered with bad back and leg pain over the weekend, funnily enough though, after an hour or 3 at work today it kind of eased up.
Do need to go back to the docs though, have become immune to the tramadol!!!

thanks ali! i got a wii fit for my birthday in august (i.e. husband bought himself one). i have found the yoga and muscle exercises great, but can't help but take offence at the little computer person telling me i weigh more than last time and am venturing into the 'overweight' category!! i will persevere though and maybe try out some of the cardio stuff on there.

just realised that while others are achieving great things like walking for miles and firefighting, i was on here yesterday celebrating the fact that i sat on my arse for two 11 hour plane trips. understanding a little more about why i am getting fatter!!!...

jess22 - walking both 'normally' and in the water is good. When your back can cope with it, running in the water is a good exercise too. You sort of run on the spot moving your arms and legs as if you were running on the land in deep water - your feet don't touch the bottom of the pool. Hope that makes sense.

Benny

I beleive physio really helps. My surgeon told me that I would have to my exercises every day for the rest of my life to avoid having the same problems again. The thought of that has inspired me to do them every single day at least once but usually twice. He said best time to do them was first think in the morning when you least feel like doing them and he told me not to worry about them 'hurting' the nerve and that I really needed push it for them to stop post op problems. I swim as well and I have tried the walking in the water and it is really good. Exercise is the best thing for me I find.

Jess

Am due to fly to Mexico end Feb and it is gooto know you survived the flights ok. I was a bit worried about that!

Davidh

You inspire me. Well done.

bye for now

pennylane

pennylane...glad to hear you're doing well. i'm sure mexico will be fab! a well-earned reward. just out of interest - what exercises are you doing daily? i don't have any at all and kind of wish i did. the pins and needles and ache in my leg have been increasing and i feel so powerless to do anything about them. i think if i had exercises to do i would feel a bit more like i was in control. if that makes any sense!

thanks for the suggestion subi...love anything that makes me look ridiculous in a public place will give it a try next time i'm at the pool. have just started series 2 of gavin and stacey and have been thinking of you!!

jess xx

Gavin and Stacey was Ali's wonderful idea. Thanks Ali! The IT Crowd is worth a look as well - always makes me laugh. And yes, of course any exercise that makes one look ridiculous in public is well worth doing. Fortunately people can't see you 'running' below the water (unless they are in the water too and have their goggles on!)

I started doing pilates today with my physio and all is going well. I am back to riding my horse a couple of times a week, and still walking and swimming. Plus loads of core strengthening exercises. The back isn't perfect but is holding up pretty well to all the activity. The most painful and difficult thing is sitting at work, so I try to get up often and move around as much as I can.

benny - good luck for your follow up appointment today. Hope all goes well.

Hello you busy people, I had my long awaited Southampton appointment today. The plan was for an X Ray, CT scan and then consultant review. Unfortunately the consultant did his round while I was being CT'd so eventually (2 hours later) his registrar came to talk to me. I thought I had a good idea what was happening when I last saw the consultant but this chap was talking about something completely different...I haven't got a clue now! Well, thats a fib because I know I shall be having a surgical procedure, I just don't know what it is....amputation perhaps????

I checked the back strengthening excercises through google to make sure they were the ones I'm doing myself, luckily they are. I was doing those when I had originally, according to the expert, suffered a slipped disc. They say everyone should be doing this sort of exercise as back muscles tend to get ignored in exercise regimes.....so have back strengthening parties for friends and family. I wish I'd been aware of them many years before this episode.

Had a splitting headache all day, neck was agony and thanks to another dose of the cold bug I feel like I'm dying. I was in the right mood when the registrar told me the surgery he suggested could make me better or perhaps make things worse, I told him it either gets better or I jump off the cliff....poor young thing looked a bit startled when I said that, but it was how I felt at the time so there.

Lovely to see everyone is progressing, even if it is with (justified) caution at times.
The light at the end of the tunnel, we hope!

Love to all

Hey all,

I have finally realised why i have such an aversion to housework.....it nearly killed me yesterday!!
I needed to have a clean, because my house was starting to resemble the local landfill site so did it....wasn't strenuous, but dear Lord, 2 hours later i could hardly move!!! I rested for 2 hours and then had to pick up my little lady from school and i hadn't had pain like that since 1 day post op!!
Suffered terribly today as well, and the 'buzzing' feeling that everyone has been talking about, well i am getting it too now, at the bottom of my right leg which is the affected side.
I have been to get checked over by the doc after work, and she kindly gave me some more tramadol, which, after just 2 capsules, i felt heaps better!

I had only paracetamol, nurofen and a heat patch to get me through today at work, every step i took felt like i was walking through quicksand.
Thankfully my job isn't terribly physically taxing! I did quite a bit of driving, but the heat patch really helped!
The ones i use are the nurofen back pain self heating patches, i used them when i was first time round pre-op and they are very good.
I am such a fan of heat therapy....it has been wonderful for me both pre and post-op.

Subi and Jess...Gavin and Stacey totally rules, i have watched every episode several times, and am still amused by them all!!
Have you seen the christmas special? Absolutely hilarious!!!

Melza....Glad to hear they are going to fix your upper back as well now, just sorry you have yet more germs!!

Claire...How are you doing hun? I know you were suffering from your other condition as well as being post-op.
I hope things are better for you hun

Hi everyone ,I did the same as you Ali needed to have a tidy and about an hour after i finished the pain kicked in hope you are ok ,have been feeling really down lately as my fibro conditition has got worse and i have started to feel more buzzing in the leg and to top it all off my husband is off with man flu !!!! should'nt really call him as in easter 2007 when i was pregnant and had raging hormones he started with flu symptoms and i told him he only had a cold and to stop feeling sorry for himself several moans to him later about being a wuss and we were in an ambulance on our way to hospital with pneumonia ,so everytime some one mentions man flu he goes through the whole story about how i was horrible to him and that i went shopping when he was dying (we did have to eat it was food not clothes shopping !)hope everyone is ok claire x x

Ha ha!!! Aw bless him Claire!
Seriously though, that must've been scary! Man flu is better than pneumonia!
Sorry to hear you are still suffering hun, thought things might have settled down for you by now. Hope your kids are being sympathetic to your plight, my little lady said the other day 'I want to be just like you mummy....but without the bad back!!!' I didn't know what to say to that!!

My back and leg pain is giving me a bit of grief today, not as much as the previous 2 days though, i thought the tramadol wasn't doing anything, but when i ran out I knew about it!
I have done the washing up today....very cautiously!!!

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  4. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  5. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐💋at 1536 Warden Avenue 💐💘🌹Sunday, Lily...☺ Michelle traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality💋🏵📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  8. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  12. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋🔴Sunday, ❤❣Yoyo, 💋small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  17. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  21. Withme_Spa:
    💕❣at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💥💋💘 Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man 💞💗 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💢💕 Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  22. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  26. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💢💞💫💥Sunday, ❤💋 Vivian,💞 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful
  29. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💫💋Sunday, ❣💗Cici... 💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco . 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today.
  31. wolfpyro:
    Chattanooga
  32. McClain:
    Indore
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  37. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  38. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  40. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  43. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator