Discectomy - After the Operation

So sorry to hear your news!!glad u are in hospital now tho and being given pain meds when you need them. I will pray for you tonight for a good painfree recovery. Keep us updated xxxx
Carly

Hi Firollie

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to you both on the arrival of your baby boy. lovely news.

Luv to you both and the little one.
Cas08

I have discovered your website for the first time and i've been sat here reading your stories with tears streaming down my face and not knowing what to do. I am 29 and was diagnosed with a prolapsed disc in April, i had back pain for about 18months following a car accident and had been sent to accupuncture by my GP. After months of it getting worse i eventually paid to see a private physio who said i had a prolapsed disc and then paid to have an MRI as my GP told me that it was muscular and they weren't paying for one!

Anyway i have since had an epidural/steroid injection and i have to say that i have made an improvement, my leg is a lot better and i only suffer with mild sciatic pain now with the majority of pain being in my back. I find sitting for long periods difficult and feel like a 90 year old. I have no social life as going out for a night would be immaginable at the moment. I was meant to get married in a rainforest outside of Brisbane in June but we had to cancel (well postpone for a year as i couldn't bare the thought of fully cancelling) as i couldn't sit for the flight.

Sorry i'm rambling, i feel like i've now reached a plateau. I'm still off work as get quite a lot of back pain, still taking the painkillers which do help but feel like i'm trapped. The disectomy was suggested at first but at the moment i'm having physio every week- 2 weeks (depends when they can fit me in) however she has only given me 3 stretches to do for the last 3 weeks, not told me to increase these and has given me a course of accupuncture in my last session and barely spoke to me! Do you think that i should push for the operation as i just want to get back to normal and worK! I Want to plan for my wedding next year and don't feel that acupuncture helps me. However i feel like no one is listening to me with the only answer being "wait and see". I know time is a healer but how long do i have to wait?! and as i have been told that my disc could cause me as much pain as it was at any point i'm concerned that if i don't have it i will be in this state of limbo for the forseeable future.
Any suggestions? Also thanks, as at the moment although i have a fantastic fiance and family at times i feel very isolated and you really have helped.

Hi Lakey
Sorry to hear about your situation.
I get so frustrated with GPs on occasions, I know what you are going through, it was years before I had an MRI through my GP.
With regards to having an operation, go through all the options before you decide. I've had 3 ops and am still in pain but after the 1st op i had a couple of good years before the relapse.
I am glad you decided to join the forum as there are so many people here with so much experience of what you are going through that you will receive so much good advice and encouragement that you won't feel alone.
Hope everything goes well

Cheers

Andrew

Advice desperately needed ...................

Hi,
I am in a real pickle & desperately need other peoples opinions ....

I finally got to see the big man himself today as he was on annual leave when I got to my appointment last week.

So he had a good look at my MRI results, ummed & arrr'd for a while, mumbled with his registrar then summoned me up to the computer. He showed me the disc prolapse which is 'humungous' & gave me a choice. I can have revision discectomy OR spinal fusion L4/L5 & L5/S1. We talked a little (actually i cried & lost my temper just a tad) & I have been summoned to return on Wednesday when I must have decided which option I am going for.

Previous History
Microdiscectomy L4/L5 May 2008
washout & debridement June 2008
Revision discectomy L4/L5 November 2008
Large prolapse L4/L5

Any ideas????????

Hi Lakley

I am so sorry that you are having to go though this. When i read you post I so empathise with you. I know exsactly how horrible this is for you and the feeling of being in limbo and will i ever have a normal life again.

Firstly you have to demand an MRI scan. I am so fed up with these bl**dy doctors give them a dose of prolapse pain and they would soon change their mind. I had to demand an MRI scan. You just have to be really pushy make nusaince of your self, its your life.

I agree with what andrew06 has said go through all your options. You can improve the prolapse situation with how you are doing it, it takes awhile i suppose it depends on the size of prolapse.

I have had 3 prolapses on the same disc L5/S1 the first was a very big prolapse and rendered me disabled so I had no choice to have a discetomy in Oct 2007. However my second prolapse July 2008 I just had a nerve block. I had another prolaspe in April 2009 and this time althought I am on the waiting list for the N/B again I have seemed to got better with pain killers and staying active seeing a Ostopath and a physio. I am however still geting pain in my lower back but the consulatant said that if the pain has gone from my leg they want give me the injection.

Saying all the above I do not regreat my discetomy. It is very rare to have a 2nd let alone a 3rd prolapse on the same disc. There are plenty of people on here that have done really well. It has however left me with a weak point and I will have to do pilate excersises every day for the rest of my life, to keep up my core stabilltity. On the whole I could not have stayed in that awful pain.

Stay active as you can and as posative as you can do your exersises. I know how frightening it all is. Its good you have found this site as you will get a lot of support from the people on here. Do your research ask loads of questions, if you did go for the opp they would need to do a MRI scan anyway.

keep intouch
Stay posative Flower
Luv
Cas08

Hi all, Hope you all well.

I had my op on 23rd April, have been seeing my Doctor after that etc but I got told from the doctor that I was doing fine etc.. Going to Physio every 2wks for the back class. Was playing football (im a sport coach) last saturday, but since then I have had really bad pain in my legs, hips and the whole back rather than lower back, I can't sleep, taken codipar again to get me to sleep. Im 18, 2ks until 19, so Im very young , and love sports .

I have my check up with the hosp. next wednesday and have physio next thu. do you think i should just wait until next week or go and see my doctor this week about the current pain ?

Thanks in advance

Hi Greg

Sorry to hear about your new pain!I had my op just after you at the beginning of May. As I am also young 23 I expected quiet a quick recovery and I was getting back to work/holidays 3 weeks after now I know this was far to soon!while on holiday I was experiencing all new pain in my back and awful Sciatica so we returned back home and went into hospital. They put it down another small prolapse but others there thought it could be a flare up. I was advised to rest for 4 weeks and if pain had not gone a fusion could be done!after plenty of resting its completely calmed down and I only take pain meds to fall asleep!!there is a point to me rambling on!!-Playing football may have just caused it all to flare up. your moving and twisting in all new ways since the op and it may have agravted the nerves.

So I think it depends on your pain to whether you see the doc sooner than later they will probs give u some stronger painkillers, my advice would be rest for awhile!let it all calm down..the hospital are probs the best people to help you with any new pain.

Hope this helps alittle xx
Carly xxx

Hi gregdfc,

Having had an L5 S1 discectomy on 29th April 2009, I can sympathise with you.
I haven't tried playing football yet but would like to.
I was not allowed to go back to work for six weeks, no heavy lifting for 10 weeks and no impact sports for 13 weeks.
I am not too sure what I have done but have aggravated my back somehow and am just resting it and would encourage you to do the same.
My sister in law always encouraged me to take the medication as it seems to relieve the pain and it certainly helps in the long run for my recovery.
I would wait until you go and see the hospital on Wednesday and physio on Thursday and see if time and rest is a healer.
I go and see the physio this Tuesday and the surgeon this Thursday.
Hope you get on well with both appointments and just try to take it easy.

best wishes

dalep115

Hi All xx

Msksquared I was wondering if you have had any change with the stiffness?

Gregdfc how are you feeling any?

Hope everyone is well and having 'good days'

Carly Xxx

Ali, you poor thing!! You really have had a rough time of it. Hope you are well and truly on the mend now.

Everyone else... hope you are all going well, and that your spines are behaving themselves.

Hello Everybody,

My first post and don't want to hijack this post but my question seems relevant to the title.

I underwent a L4/L5 discectomy 4 years ago in December 2005. Since that time I have had mild backaches (no problem) and after decorating or gardening have had episodes of wonky back where muscles on one side of my back seem to go rock solid.

Two weeks ago I decided that to get healthy I would start swimming. Today I am sitting here with a pain that seems to be under my right hip and a numb / stretchy feeling in the back lower part of my leg muscles.

Saw my doctor who suggested I might have slipped the same disc slightly again. He says it may go back in on its own, I have however got an osteopath booked for next week to give me a second opinion.

My question, and I realise that nothing is normal but has anybody else here after an op slipped a disc that has then gone back in?

Cheers,

Simon.

hi all and thanks for your postings which helped me understand and deal with my slipped disc problems this yr.
after bad lower back pain over 9 months and a few trips to an osteopath (which gave me temporary relief) I picked up my son early one morning (he's one) in February and keeled over, felt like a bomb went off in my lower back. then an ambulance, morphine and ae.....
I'm self employed and bloody stubborn so I chose to try and work through then next 10 weeks and beat the thing. It was exhausting and emotionally I became a wreck. I visited the gp, who kept telling me it would go away...lots of water and paracetomols. I could only hobble, had severe sciatic pains, foot drop and intermittant weeing problems... I got grumpy and depressed, though I didnt realise it at the time

As I deteriorated i got pretty low and eventully went to a sports physio who was great. she picked up the nerve problems and sent me for an mri scan. They said I had a suspected spine tumour at l5 s1 level! They told me this on a friday afternoon. Ater a further scan the next week it turned out that i had a very large extrusion compresing some nerves.

Glos hospital spinal surgeon very good Mr Harcourt (Glos) was great and i got a 2nd opinion in London form Mo Akmal (excellent). Both were clear have the op to remove the extruded material asap.

I did, thank god. I would have done anything to make the pain go away at that stage. Glos hosp was excellent, though the run up to the op was very scary.

Recovery was very slow for the first month. I found alexander technique the best for building core strength, partic the semi supine position which strengthens the muscles around the vertebrae and is a very relaxing thing to do. the person i saw WAS AMAZING her name is collette lyons in teignmouth Devon.

I still have nerve problems and slight foot drop and have seen a dr tong in Portishead Bristol who is also amazing. he has done acupuncure and given me herbs to energise and regenertae nerve. He has a great perspective hes been trained in western and chinese medicine and has been a hospital neurologist

Three months post op I have lots more energy and am starting going to the gym. Yesterday i got the feelig back in my numb foot, a burning senation which is now massively itchy and has swellled up overnight. I'm taking this as a sign of nerve reawakening.
Has anyone else had this?

Its really quite a journey this whole spinal thing and also impacts on family and work such alot.

Generally i udnesrtand that post op things get better for the majority of people. Its was definately the right choice for me. i hope this is usful for someone out there..
j

Hi my first post and 3 weeks post operative. I had my first op 2 years ago my back went in the middle of the night in January never had pain like it morphine etc. Through my doctor I ended up at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre brilliant hospital and the operation was a success but left me with acute pins and needles down my right leg which had been there since my disc had moved! The pain returned and I revisited the doctor who sent me down the same path. At first the consultant thought it was pain from the original operation but after an MRI discovered that it had gone again at L3/4 but had also gone lower down. I had the op 3 weeks ago again at the Nuffield feel really good but the acute pins and needles are still there. Does anyone else experience this?

Hi all
Hope everyone is feeling well.
I have this week started my new medication, Gabapentin.
I have been feeling really spaced out since starting these, but I am sleeping more!
Has anyone else taken these, and if so, how did they affect you.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I have been on Gabapentin for over 6 months now, the side effects will pass. I am on the max 1800mg a day and i find they dont hardly affect me at all.
They say with many medications that side effects can last only a short time, and sleep is good....our backs and legs don't hurt when we are asleep lol!!

Anyways, its been a while since i have posted so how are we all doing?
I have been in and out cos i keep falling...clumsy sciatic stupid leg keeps giving out on me!
I have been advised by doctors,nurses and paramedics to go down the stairs on me bum from now on!! I am also looking for alternative accomodation as well, thats a good idea!!!
My spinal foundation referral has stalled again, my surgeon and gp aren't keen....i really dont know what to do. Its them who need to make the referral. Balls

P.S. Subi and Jess and Tracey and Melza, how are we doing?

Hi all, havent posted for a while. Am now ten weeks post op revision L4/L5 surgery and am so low I am starting to worry about myself! I havent had some of the horrendous relapses that a lot of you have been unfortunate to experience but my left leg just aches constantly and I battle to get comfortable, it seems the more I try to do to aid my recovery (ie exercise) the worse the persistent dull aching becomes - I even ache in places where I had no pre op pain. My back is killing me and my consultants response was to discharge me - I feel like I am in a pretty lonely place at the minute - any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Shoutbox
  1. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  6. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  7. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  8. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  9. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  12. GameOn:
    Un
  13. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  14. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  15. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  17. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  26. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  29. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  35. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  37. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator