Discectomy - After the Operation

Yayyyyyyyyy WTG YOU!!!! Long may it last!

How did you find the swimming?

Hello

I have been reading the posts from everyone who has had a discectomy, and I thought I would share may experiences.

I have had back pain off and on since i was about 14 (I am 33 now). The latest episode was the worst. It started on 11th september 09 with sciatica like pain, but only in the buttocks area. I went to NHS walk-in centre who said it was sciatica, then three weeks later it was no better to went to my GP who said it was a muscle spasm and gave me pain killers and a sicknote. I was off work for about 6 weeks. At one point the pain got so bad, I could not sit, or stand still or do anything. All I could do was walk around slowly. I managed to see a different GP to pushed through an appointment with Neurosurgery at Newcastle General. I saw them two days later and a few days after that I was sent for an MRI. I was not able to complete the MRI as I was in so much pain, but there was enough images.

It took 4 weeks to hear back from the hospital, and when they did I was asked to come in the next day to see the Consultant to talk about my results and my operation and my pre-admission checks! - the first I had heard of surgery - you can imaging how surprised I was, especially since my GP said it was only a muscle spasm and nothing to worry about.

Anyway I went into hospital 4 days later on 22nd December for an L5/S1 bilateral, which turned out to be a little more complicated as the disc had begun to calcify. I left the hospital on Xmas eve with a numb leg and foot as a result of the op, but very little other pain - only where my is.

It has now been over two weeks and I have stopped taking my painkillers and I am starting to move about fine. Unfortunately because of the weather I cannot get out and about to build up my strength, but I am doing the exercises and moving around the house more. I don't have to go back to get stiches/staples out as I was sealed up with steri-srips which dissolve and are healing nicely.

I know I have gone on a bit and with some detail, but I am feeling much better now, and in a couple of weeks hope to start swimming again. I am feeling positive about going back to work, and I know there is a chance this may happen again, but it has improved my quality of life in this first two weeks, I am sure any further surgery will only be a positive thing

Kathryn

Hi,
I just thought i would tell my story and pick your brains some. I am a 29 yr old proffesional athlete who plays basketball mostly semi pro in Argentina. A little over 3 years ago while playing basketball, i felt a pain going down my leg. At first i thought it was my hamstring because of the tightness i felt. The following morning, the pain was the same, so i played another game. big mistake because i couldnt walk later that day. I began in the next week or so to notice that i couldnt do a calf raise and i was dragging my leg trying to walk. With no insurance i rested, mostly in bed, and it got somewhat better in a month. My calf never recovered. I lost all of my calf mucle in my left leg. After 1 year it began to come back, mostly the lateral gastroc but the medial gastroc was completely in active. i went to see a spine doctor, had an MRI and he treated me with injections for an L-1 S-5 herniation and nerve entrapment . It got better and the nerve began to respond. I now, 3 years later am still not 100 percent. I have no pain down my leg, unless i have been extremely active. I am currently playing proffesional basketball again, but am no where near how i used to be. Cant jump as well or run well. i have maybe 70 percent of my calf muscle back. I went to the spine doctor again, another MRI showed that the herniation was still present, and he told me that surgery was the only option to get me back to playing 100 percent again. I am not nervous but rather excited because it has been a very depressing 3 years of my life and i finnaly feal like i will be healthy again.

My question is, has anyone had nerve impingment such as mine? and if so what are the odds my nerve and muscle will return to full function on its own? after surgery??

KFREY3 - I had a L4/5 discectomy just over one year ago. There will always be different stories about how successfully people recover from surgery. I'm not a basketball player but I have made a successful return to my sport of horse riding after surgery, despite my surgeon's doubt I could do this post-surgery. It has taken me nearly a year and a lot of set backs, physio, pilates, stubborness and core exercises but I am back doing probably 95% of what I used to do. I wish you luck. I know what it is like to fee like you can't do your chosen sport due to back pain.

kathrynel - brilliant to hear you have made such good progress in such a short time. Good for you and I wish you well.

Did you mean a L 5/S1 HERNIATION?
and
Does the pain travel down the back of your legs as opposed the front?
and
Is the disc leaking?

Kind regards

SPINELF

KFREY3

Hi. I had a discectomy for L5/S1 18 months ago and it was a total success. A long recovery with a lot of hard work on my part. I returned to my job as a Fitness Instructor teaching 16+ classes a week. My back gets tired just like every other part of my body so I dont worry about it all. I do see a chiropractor every 6 weeks who keeps my back in the best working order he can and to hopefully prevent another disc herniating. I can only give you advice based on my own expereinces but if you want to continue your sport I believe surgery is the only answer. Be prepared to keep your core strong and do pilates for the rest of your life whatever your decision ends up being. As a Pilates Instructor I have a lot of clients with back problems and core strength and posture is essential for healthy backs. There are a lot of success stories on this site as well as some awful ones. Have a long read through as the knowledge on here may help you.

Good luck with everything and I hope you will be out of pain and enjoying your sport again!

Fitbird

I'm 19 years old and have a severely ruptured l4/l5 disk ad a result of a work injury. I have had severe sciatic pain in both legs and limited mobility walking for over three months. I saw an orthopediac surgeon who reccomended discectomy, of both sides since the pain radiates in both legs. Not really sure what bolth sides means, but does anyone know if this increases the chance of complications?

Wonderful to hear from you Jess, positive outcomes are always needed on this site. Good to hear your eggs are now in the deep freeze, I could have given you some of mine but maybe not, mother nature has felt it necessary to put me out to pasture. One less thing to worry about.

Have to say that all those mini Jesses are a bit of a worry, is this something we should be concerned about? My deepest wish, after thinking about myself of course, is that you finally have your precious bundle.....and then I want to hear you whinge about the sleepless nights!

You deserve my very best wishes. Keep in touch flower.X

Hi Jayyjelly, I had pain in both my legs and was told they may have to go in both sides...but I'm not sure they did in the end, they never said. They only have the scan to guide them before the op, all is revealed when they get in there. They said most of my disc was taken away if thats any help. I don't think it makes too much difference which way they go in, so long as they do a decent job when they get in there.

The after care is crucial to a good recovery though and people here have all sorts of post op advice, so make sure you pop in and ask questions. There could be a delay in replies but its worth hanging on for an answer. You'll be okay and I wish you the very best with the op.

Hi KFREY3
Just noticed your post about your calf muscle.
In answer to your question, yes I have also had a nerve impingment very similiar to yours. 2 years ago I had a massive herniation at L4/L5, I was in agony, lost the use of my left leg completely and lost all sensation from the knee down.
I had emergency decompression on my nerve in the form of a discectomy. I recovered feeling and use of my leg straight away although it was very weak and still is. However I have never recovered from the foot drop, which is where you cannot pull your foot up from the ankle of walk on your heals. I have made some progress and I now have a brilliant physio who is trying to help me build up my calf muscle.
That said, I have had two operations now on this level of disc and I still have some kind of L5 nerve impingement, I dont have pain in my lower leg but my physio is absolutley sure that the continued impingment is the reason why I have not regained the strength in my calf.
I do have other problems with another level of my spine but I wont bore you with that, I would be interested to hear if you have surgery and what the outcome is for your calf.

Bonnie10

I just got my bilateral discectomy yesterday and have noticed a huge improvement in leg pain. My back pain is the same as before but with the addition of soreness from the surgery. Is discectomy effective for treating pain in the back or just sciatic pain? This was never made extremely clear to me. Is improvement ofback pain usually achieved through follow up physio, or do some notice this soon after. Any info would be avhuge help...

A consultant told me surgery is only offered if there is extreme sciatic pain, a discectomy doesn't treat back pain apparently. Even so, I think it's too soon to notice any difference in your back pain, its probably feeling very tender after surgery and will improve in time. Those are my words of wisdom, but everyone is different of course. Take it easy.

Hi Jayjelly

My consultant told me that there is no specific surgery to help back pain. There is a small chance that a discectomy may help, though it is specifically for sciatica. Hope your recovery goes well.

I am angered, but not very suprised, that Surgeons are telling you that discectomy does not have any specific treatment value for back pain!
But here's question 1, why do Surgeons offer and perform desructive procedures that they say are not effective in helping back pain?
Question 2, Why do patients even consider accepting such inefective and apparently pointless surgery?

The mechanical facts are, that if you wanted to stop a swollen household door from sticking inside its frame 'or' if that door would not close because of that impingement, you would shave off layers of wood in the areas that are impinging at the tightest part of the door.
Once you have removed the swollen bulge/impingement, the door will close normally, THE EFFECT WILL BE IMEDIATE!

So it is with spinal column and nerve root pain caused by disc or bone based impingements. If the removal of that impingement has been successfull and no colatoral damage has been caused, THERE WILL BE SOME IMEDIATE IMPROVEMENT! just as Bonnie 10 describes.

Don't let your Surgeons off so lightly people!

Do your research!

SPINELF

Do our research! I've done nothing but research since I found out my spine is on a self-distruct mission in 2008. The discectomy is offered to relieve sciatic pain to release the pressured nerves. After the operation patients are able to walk to the bathroom, down the stairs, walk the dog, drive and even resume horse riding, dancing or running. Anyone who had those activities removed from their lives, even for a short time, will leap at the chance of a surgical solution.

You seem to think people are swamped with options and choices but if you're an NHS patient you have to take whatever is offered, and there aren't any choices in my experience, except to continue living like an invalid or have a discectomy and hope for a successful outcome. I've spent precious cash on alternative treatments and they were not effective in my case and, even if I've run into problems post op, I am so grateful that I can still walk.

'Do your research' is a comment that offends me as I don't know anyone who has taken the surgical option without researching and discussing the expected outcome. Who would????

I have been reading these pages for well over a year now and often wish i could sit comfortably enough to compose a reply and let others know of my own experiences and ask questions about theirs. So now I have a new laptop I can stand up and type!
I developed sciatica for the first time 2 years ago. I spent a year taking medication which didn't help and eventually I was sent for an MRI scan. The results showed a large disc prolapse, pressing against the sciatic nerve and possible nerve damage.
I was rushed in for a discectomy and after recovering from the operation found I was still in considerable pain.
Initially I was told this was caused by scar tissue, then later that the bones had perhaps fused together causing stiffness and pain in my lower back. The operation was in March 2009 and I am still suffering. I'm now being told the pain is down to permanent nerve damage and possibly an infection.
I had only positive things to say about my treatment whilst in hospital and thought as it was early days, I'd give it time, take it easy and see how things go. I followed all the advice I was given, although I was never offered any kind of physiotherapy which I thought was odd.
I've since had two relapses; one severe which happened last September and resulted in hospitilisation for 5 days and a spinal nerve root block. The pain felt as though it had moved into my hip and my leg kept giving way, I could hardly stand straight or sit down, I couldn't sit up or turn over in bed and my back kept going into spasm - I was exhausted. And to top it all off, I experienced a very different hospital second time around - same people but poor care and treatment and an attitude I can only describe as being made to feel as though I was 'putting it on'.
The second mri scan showed the disc above the one I had removed is now bulging - although not bad enough for more surgery apparently. I say apparently as despite asking to see the results myself and have them explained to me, this never happened. I had a check up with my consultant a couple of weeks ago and he doesn't think another nerve root block would be suitable either as the pain is no longer predominantly 'sciatica' pain. He finally showed me the scans - and even to my untrained eye the bulge looked quite bad - however, he discharged me from the neuro department and recommended my GP refer me to a pain management clinic.
After the relapse I was offered physiotherapy - and to start with I was doing quite well. I noticed a definite improvement in movement and flexibility but then I was transferred to a different unit and have since failed to make any further progress whatsoever as my new therapist says all the previous excercises I was given were far too advanced and were aimed at building strength rather than re-mobilisng and relieving pain.
I thought core strength and posture were key to helping prevent further relapses? I have tried to get transferred back to my original therapist, even though it would mean extra travelling, but this is proving impossible.
I'm currently off work again, due to not being able to drive or sit comfortably (I have a long commute to work plus being desk based I am expected to sit for long periods). This obviously compresses the spine and aggrivates the pain further.
My doctor took some blood from me last week and the results show my 'inflammatory indicators' are significantly high (Ive never heard of those) - which leads him to believe I have an infection attacking the discs. I am due back tomorrow for more tests following a weeks' course of anti-biotics - the results of these will show if the infection has cleared.
I am still in as much pain as before and I struggle to turn over in bed, sit upright for long enough to read a paper or carry out any household duties such as hoovering etc. I don't feel I am receiving the medical attention I require and don't know how to go about changing things.
I have tried - and I will go on being willing to try - anything with might help or offer some relief. The pain still goes down the back of my leg, stopping before the knee and radiating into both hips. It's a different kind of pain now - an almost constant pulling senstation with sharp pains and twinges whenever I move.
As well as persevering with physiotherapy, I've tried gentle yoga, pilates, swimming, breathing techniques and spent a fortune visiting a chiropractor. My back still feels weak and my posture is terrible.
As most people will appreciate I am worried not only for my health but also for my job and my finances - I can't go on taking time off work.
I am 30 this year and feel helpless and frustrated beyond belief. My plans are on hold. I try and stay optimistic but then depression sets in that makes me question the future.
Will I ever lead a 'normal' pain-free life again? Will I be able to enjoy the activities and hobbies I used to, can I have children and what about complications when it comes to giving birth? There is so little advice from my consultants, and what I have been told is vague.

I feel invisible - like my concerns are simply being dismissed and I'm at the end of my tether. I can't carry on like this, my quality of life is diminishing.
Luckily i have a very supportive boyfriend and a great network of family and friends, all willing to help me, they keep me going and make me laugh. But when I attend endless wait-and-see hospital appointments I'm torn between putting on a brave face and being assertive in an attempt to move things on, or crying with weary tiredness and frustration and risk looking like a mad woman who has lost all sense of rationality (I have tried both approaches and neither appear to have progressed things much!)
Work have been good and I've got an adapted chair - but I am still uncomfortable the second I sit down, regardless of how many breaks I take. I even spend my lunch break laying in the sick room with a cold gel pack on my lower back, just to get me through the day. But some of my colleagues think I'm a hypochondriac - as I seem to be always moaning about being in pain yet nothing is being done about it - they must think it can't be that bad otherwise I'd be getting help.
I am in much more pain now than I ever was before the surgery. I don't want to scare anyone or put them off having treatment - I really had very few options left available to me before having my discectomy as the disc was pinching the nerve and I was told because of the location and severity I was at risk of paralysis. Very scary indeed, so I can't regret having the op or waste time wishing I hadn't tried it.
But now that I have and I've been left like this - I need to find a way of coping as best I can.

I'm just at a loss for what to do next. Has anyone else experienced such chronic, unexplainable pain so long after the initial surgery? Are there any other options to explore? Would a back brace or similar give me some support and help take the pressure off my spine, plus retraining my poor posture at the same time? Any help would be appreciated.
Obviously a lot of people have had great results from surgery and I wouldn't want my story to sway someone either way - I just hope there might be someone out there who has experienced similar difficulties and ultimately found some relief - or at least a way of dealing with the pain and the implications it has on every aspect of a persons life.
I am in much need of inspiration and encouragement right now! It would be great to hear from anyone in a similar situation.
Thanks x

My best move so far....changed GP! I spent over 2 years with a very negative GP and finally decided to transfer to another one....or jump off the cliff. My new GP has been wonderful, he listens to me! He is also making contact with Southampton hospital to sort out my long awaited op and agreed that my lumbar disc needs sorting out too. It feels so much better having someone on my side and would advise anyone with a negative doc to do the same.....Change!

Blackeyedgirl you have my sympathy! I always hate reading post like yours because I remember how hopeless everything seemed myself once. As messy as everything is for you right now I beg you to keep you worries to the minimum, you'll get grey hair! Ali and Tracey1 had post op problems similar to yours, but I don't know if they are still popping in here. You might have noticed that Jess is post op and trying for a baby and I don't see why you can't do the same thing when you get sorted out.

And I expect we all know what you mean about people thinking you're 'putting it on' I constantly feel like that, especially regarding work colleagues. I'm now on long term sick leave but dread seeing someone from work if I go out to shop or something. Just because other people can't see your injury they assume it isn't there.

Finally, you're not alone, we're all with you in spirit...you're in a horrible place and I hope things change for you soon.

Second day post op L/4 L/5 bilateral laminectomy/discectomy. My back is very sore and my leg pain has improved but they are still aching. Do many people feel very sore after this surgery, and if so what is a common time frame for surgery soreness to dissipate?

Hi guys any 1 tried Hydrotherapy? thats all they can now suggest for me, i lol'd tbh but if it works it works right?

Hello everyone,
My husband has just had an emergency discectomy on his L4/L5.
We went in to A&E on 8 Jan, had an MRI and they did the surgery that day - the reason they rushed it through was that his bldder and bowl ceased up and he was not able to pass pee/poo on his own.

This was two weeks ago now and my husband is now home. He has been getting more sensation post op in his pelvic/buttock/crotch area which immediately prior to surgery went numb - the disc was pressing on his spinal cord and a nerve.

My question is, did any of you have this problem with the bowles/bladder? Like i said sensation is returning, but when will he be able to pee and poo on his own? I know, how long is a piece of string....

His back pain has amazingly gone, just the wound healing pain now. ad of course this bladder/bowel issues.

I'd be interested to hear if any of this is familiar to you.
Thanks, and wishing you all good health.
Dani
ps - my husband visited the GP LOADS of times before anyone would take him seriously too.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. GameOn:
    Un
  10. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  23. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  34. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator