Discectomy - After the Operation

Thank you for this site, it is invaluable!!! I had a severe bout of sciatica in 2008/9 which meant I had 6 months off work, on painkillers and visiting the physio ( who did little or nothing to help!!) and osteopaths...one to ease the back spasms, who also gave me very good exercises to do, and another who did injections in my back, which eased the severity of the pain.
Finally I returned to work in Feb last year, then changed jobs from bar work to a home healthcare worker.
Everything was going well apart from a couple of small niggles, which my wonderful osteopath helped with, and then..bang...early May I did nothing more strenuous than standing up from a low stool, felt my back crunch, and two days later was in agony. Off work again....Employer very supportive, thank goodness..and on to the usual cocktail of drugs...tramadol and diclofenac.
I had thought the previous sciatica was bad, boy was I wrong!!!
GPs don't appear to understand how debilitating this is!!! Struggled on with drugs and osteo, my osteo said after about 12 treatments that he could do no more to ease muscle pain, and that he was convinced that I needed an MRI to find out how badly disrupted my disc was at L4/L5.
Gp would not refer me,despite crying in pain while in the doctor's surgery..was given amitriptyline to ease more pain and allow me to sleep...did not help.
Went for a private MRI, organised through my osteo, which showed a disc herniation compressing the left sciatic and extruding onto the right sciatic, with a recommendation of surgery.
Showed this to my doctor, who immediately put me in the NHS system for a consultation. This was the 11th August, my first appointment was 13th October!! Paid for a private consultation, and the consultant said that surgery was necessary. I was in so much pain I said I would go private, and he bless him, said he would put me on his urgent NHS list. After just 3 weeks I got an appointment, went in and had the op yesterday.
Wonderful!!! Can walk without sticks, don't look like the Hunchback of Notre Dame!! Some muscle pain in back of thighs, minimal pain in the surgery area!! Surprisingly though, the physios at the hospital only watched me walking and made me do steps up and down, said I was fine to go and no mention of follow up exercises, or what to expect through the recovery, just to keep moving carefully!!
Will let you all know how I get on, osteo say rest and walk short distances, don't sit for too long, and lie down a lot,and he will see me in about four weeks' time to have a chat and give his assessment, and I will have a follow up appointment with my surgeon in 6 weeks' time!!
Fingers crossed I don't overdo things, am moving house next month but can't do any packing so may have a change of plan on how to move!!!
Can't express my thanks enough to my osteos and consultant and consultant's secretary who has also had this op, but feel very let down by the GPs I saw, which seems to be a common theme.
Good Luck anyone who goes through this, just keep on and on at your GP, don't take no and drugs for an answer if your pain continues to get worse after 6/8 weeks.In one way I was lucky, I could still drive short distances, and could sit, but lying down, walking any distance and sleeping were impossible for 4 months.

Hi all. Just came across this forum and I am now 3 weeks post op. I seem to be following most people having an L4/5 discectomy. Unlike most of the people on this forum, I did not have leg pain or sciatica, my prolapsed disc caused me to severly lock over to the left hand side and made it impossible for me to stand upright and caused pain in my left hand glute and hamstring. From the MRI scan the whole of the spinal chord had been pushed to one side with the disc bulge, hence the Neurosurgeons diagnosis that surgery was my only option and because of my condition I elected to go privately, for speed, the wait for a consultation was until Jan 2011 on the NHS. Following my successful operation, I was out of bed & walking around my room within 2 hours of coming round from the op. All of my symptoms had disappeared and I was standing tall again, not bent sideways.

As per the norm, I came home with some very basic physio exercises and have now progressed to walking over 3 miles each day, which 3 weeks post op, I am really pleased with how it has all gone as I was very reluctant to have the op.

However, upon returning to see my consultant yesterday for my post op appointment I have been knocked back by instructions of what NOT to do - i.e bend forward, lift any weight, not to ride my bike - my main hobby ( I informed the Consultant of prior to surgery, riding some 100-150 miles per week) and to change my car. I was told at the initial consultation that cycling would be a good back strengthening exercise post op. To be now told not to ride, but use a gym style exercise bike only was more than a shock as he has told me I must not lean forward for any length of time. I asked if the "not to do list" was just post recovery to be told no for life.

Has anyone out there come across this advice themselves, as I have read that a number of you are now riding bikes, sailing, running etc.? I did not expect to be riding my bike straight away, but I did expect to be riding it again in the future and not have so many restrictions put upon me.

In anticipation of positive feedback - many thanks.

Nice to see positive experiences coming through again. I've been on this site for ages and always check to make sure there are no other desperate souls wanting contact with other sufferers, I remember my relief when I found this place.

Trek 1.7, I know the position of the back is important for the first 8 weeks and wonder if the advice depends on the type of surgery you had. For example, the surgeons have seen that a particular kind of pressure would cause further damage to the spine. Is there any way you can compromise the way you ride....I don't ride a bike and might sound silly, but is there any way you can alter anything on the bike that would offer a compromise? It would be very sad if you had to give up something you love doing, and tragic if you ignored the consultant and put yourself back to square one. Is there any point in writing and asking the consultant to explain why he feels thats necessary? Anyway, its still early days and you can give it some more thought in a month or so. It really does take that long to settle down properly.

I had a laminectomy all down my cervical spine (neck) and was surprised when they told me it would take 3 months to settle down. The operation was in the middle of July and, although my neck is much improved, it still isn't very flexible. But then I confess.....I haven't been able to follow the 'no lifting, no stretching, and no carrying' rules. Not unless they send me a little helper!

Update from yesterday....
Had my first full nights sleep in my own bed (not propped up on sofa!) for 4 months!!!! Luxury!!! Thank you to consultant!!! I forgot to say how wonderful the nursing staff were as well, very caring although under pressure as usual...things have not changed at all since my last stay in hospital...and that was 1983!!!

That's great news, Rallycat. It's always good to hear positive stories and experiences.
Do you mind me asking what kind of surgery you had exactly?

And also what are these injections your osteo gave you in your back? I've had severe tightness/trapped nerve/mucle spasm up one side of my mid-back for many months now that hasn't responded to treatment (massage, muscle relaxants, etc) so I'd consider almost anything worth trying.

Hi,

It was left side L4/ L5 microdiscectomy and limited decompression. The injections were lumbar epidural. Last year, the injections gave me some relief, along with osteopathy, but this year they had no effect, and the doc who gave me them said if the 2nd injection did not work, don't waste any more money on them and get the op!! I have been very lucky in the support from my 2 osteos...GP help was limited to prescribe pain killer and wait and see!!! Hope you can get some help!!

Update...Third day after op.....slept well again last night A bit more pain in left leg today..feels as if it is my muscles tightening up a bit, with a little nerve pain, also still some residual pain in the operation site. Otherwise, much much better than I have been for months!!! Fingers crossed I willcontinue to feel better daily. Need to exercise more, but don't want to do too much too soon.

Hi Trek 7

I'm also a cyclist and like yourself coming up to four weeks post operation. My consultant at the Walton Centre mentioned another patient of his who could cycle over 100 miles but couldn't walk 50 metres, are you this person?

Interested in any things that you find as regards getting back on the bike, like yourself slowly got the walking up to 3 miles per day but have suffered a set back today hopefully just a warning that i'm doing too much, unfortunately got the same sensation and pains prior to the operation

Kind regards and best of luck to everyone on this site, usually I do not contribute to these sites but felt compelled on this occasion

Aldo

Update...now day five post op, sleeping well, still a little residual pain in op site, and slight nerve/ muscle pain, op site itching so obviously healing. I feel very lucky, having read other posts on here, that so far everything seems to be going well.
Does anyone know the best exercise to take that will not irritate my spine/disc/nerve? Am just taking short walks for about 10 minutes a day, resting a lot, and sleeping!!Feel that I should be doing more!

I'm going to repeat myself here....the physio gave me some post op stretching exercises that have really helped. I was told they help to reduce the risk of adhesions too (think thats scar tissue attaching to the nerve or discs). I'll try and explain them again... although you probably already know them...

Lying down with legs pulled up, pull each knee to the chest and hold for 5/10 seconds. Rep x15

Legs still pulled up....swing legs over to right side as far as possible, hold for 15 secs and repeat with other leg. Rep x15

Finally, with legs pulled up of course, push base or tail of spine down into floor/mattress, bring back up and raise a little...hold.

Do these 2/3 times a day. Walking is a good exercise when you feel up to it, but don't forget to build up tbe core muscles that strengthen the back bone.

Hope thats useful to someone.

Hello all, just thought I would share my experience with you, hope it helps someone.

To cut the long story I've had severe sciatica since April on the right hand side, had an MRI which showed "significant" impingement on nerve at L5-S1. Horrendous pain, numbness and pins and needles, electric shocks down to my toes and no sleep at night. Tried everything - new bed, tens machine, physio, two chiropractors, and I literally rattle with the amount of tablets that are inside me.

Anyway, started experiencing different bladder sensations and got rushed in for an emergency Discectomy last Thursday. Was told would be under for an hour but in the end it was closer to 3 hours. I saw the surgeon afterwards who was in the middle of explaining what he'd done - mentioned "it was a massive disc" and then he had to rush off for another emergency so I'm still not sure what exactly took place.

When I did come around I was just so relieved to be able to wiggle my toes. I had been so desparate not to go down the surgery route but in the end I had no option. First 24 hours were great - no pins and needles or numbness, no pain in my buttock and the electric shocks were gone. The main pain I got was from around the wound area itself and from inside (obviously where they had been prodding and poking about). This got worse over the next day as the anaesthetic wore off and from the time I got home (36 hours after the op) I started getting cramping pains in my leg. These are still present now (Day 5) but I've been advised by the physio that this is to be expected and not to worry. There's still a long way to go.

So, for anyone contemplating surgery or worried badly about it, there are some success stories out there (I'm praying mine is one of them). I feel so much better than before the op and wish I had considered it sooner as the quality of my life has suffered so much and now I am finally starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Best wishes to all fellow sufferers - I know what you're going through!

Had my second discectomy on June 23 this year at L5/S1 after months of excrutiating pain. First one was 8 years ago on same disc and back good for 2 years until the old pains started to kick in again. This time ended up being taken to hosiptal by ambulance. All was going well, although progress much slower than last time. The main problem was that I couldnt put the heel of my left leg on the floor - alomost as though my calf muscles had shortened. I asked the neurosurgeon whether at 13 weeks post op I could see a physio to help with the problem. His response was to do whatever I felt comfortable with. I visited a well reccommended and qualified physio on Monday. She had read through all my notes, gave me exercises and then proceeded to manipulate my back particularly in my buttock area. Since then I have been in agony. Sciatica returned in both legs, burning pain in buttocks. Terrified that something has bulged again. Has anyone else experienced problems after physio? Im normally a sunny person but the constant pain this year is beginning to get me down.

Lottie 13

It seems over the years that my main symptom of nerve decompression has been terrible heel pain. After spending a couple of years trying to find a solution in my foot by visiting various physio's, podiatrists etc that we realised it was caused by problems within the lower back

Exactly a month ago I had my operation, and I must admit that today is the first time that i'm feeling an improvement. Slight tingling and sensation in the affected right leg but interestingly a very sore heel on the left leg. This is exactly the same pain I had approximately four years ago. The good news is at least I know whats causing it.

Hopefully, like yourself it's only the nerve starting to repair itself, but my wound is infected and i'm on my second course of antibiotics, and hopefully it's this infection that is causing my heel pain.

Forever an optomist

Aldo

Thank you. It's good to know someone out there understands what I'm talking about! Good luck - I hope the pain improves.

Hi, I'm quite an old hand at these spinal problems, I had my first discectomy in 1997, I'm quite unusual as it was a cervical discectomy C5/C6. As it was unusual it took 10 months before I was diagnosed, by this time my spinal cord had been damaged. After my surgery it took 14 weeks before I was able to go back to work, It left me with weakness to my left side and continuing pain but I decided it wasn't going to beat me. It happened again in 2000, and once again my neurosurgeon advised surgery. This time wasn't so simple, and just 2 days after surgery I had to have the whole op done again. I wasn't so lucky this time and it took me five and a half months to walk properly and eight and a half months to get back to work. I was told that it may be better if I retired on medical grounds!!! I was only 41 years old at this point, and made the decision it wasn't going to beat me. I have 3 vertebrae fused in my neck now which has made my spine unstable. In 2007 I had another 2 surgeries on the back of my neck this time to free trapped nerves, the second one only to put right mistakes made in the first, was just 10 days after the initial surgery. During the first op I was left with a head injury requiring 12 staples after the surgeon "dropped" something on my head. Here we are now in 2010, I'm still working, still in pain, still as stubborn, and still in pain. I have just found out the vertebrae above the fused ones is now moving which is causing pain, pins and needles in my limbs, and just to make things a little harder for me I now have a bulging disc L4/L5, and disc disease. Basically what I want to say is whatever you are told keep plugging on. I take oramorph and oxycontin now, I think I have worked my way up to the top of the list but I'm still not giving in, I won't stop until I feel enough is enough. There is always someone somewhere worse off than yourself, focus on how hard things are for them, and live your life while you can. Nobody said life is easy, make a decision to battle on regardless.

Hi Madisnan, what a saga! How on earth have you managed to stay at work. I was kicked out of my job because they were fed up with my spinal problems, discectomy L5...and the one next to it (?)Nov 2009, cervical laminectomy C3-C7 July 2010. I found out my discs are degenerating.

Even worse...the desk I was working on contributed to the disc problems! I can't imagine who will employ me now but am unfit for work until the middle of Oct. Have had problems with the lumbar discectomy but wasn't able to see a consultant until the cervical spine had been treated....I have to use two different hospitals....now waiting for an appointment for the lumbar discs. The thought of another operation fills me with dread, I'm hoping an epidural will take the pain away so I can get involved with the outside world again.

I admire your stamina because I am totally fed up and exhausted with the whole process, I always hoped someone would twiddle about with my spine and I could get back to normal again...but three years later..... still waiting.

OMG you have been through so much...I hope that you can find some relief.....I am (so far) one of the "lucky" ones where the ops have worked, and am mobile I wish you all the best XX

[

HI I do hope that things work out for you...I am sooo lucky, as in I had some money, not much, but...and took the lunge to go for it!! And so far it has worked!! The light at the end of the tunnel is the bit to hold onto...and your friends and family will see such a difference....they will realise how bad it was before.....:)
So, for anyone contemplating surgery or worried badly about it, there are some success stories out there (I'm praying mine is one of them). I feel so much better than before the op and wish I had considered it sooner as the quality of my life has suffered so much and now I am finally starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Best wishes to all fellow sufferers - I know what you're going through![/quote]

Hi There
Is anyone in the same boat as me, I had an L4/5 disectomy 6 weeks ago now and for the last 2 weeks the sciatic pain that I had before the operation which was on the left side is now on my right side, since the op I have had no pain on the left where it was. The physio says I've no reason for the right side pain, has anyone else had this, it's getting me down so soon after my operation and now experiencing similar pain in my other leg plus added back pain?
Jo

Hi There
I am in the same boat as you, had a lumber decompression operation on June 2nd after having pains in my right hand side. After the operation all seemed ok and felt such a relief.

After around the 7 week period I was/am finding it difficult to walk due to pains in my back and also on the left hand side of my lower limbs. Left buttock and lower left calf muscle. It was a struggle to convince the surgeon that something was wrong. After taking Amytripline, Tramadol, Gapapentin for several weeks I managed to convince the surgeon that something was wrong so he organised a MRI re-scan (on Bupa) which is this Wednesday. I also wake up frequently during the night with a pain in my left hand side.

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  3. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  6. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  9. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  10. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  11. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  12. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  14. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  15. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  17. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  20. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  21. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  22. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  23. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  24. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  29. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  34. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  35. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  36. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  37. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  38. Willtry:
    See you spa
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  41. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  42. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  43. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator