Discectomy - After the Operation

It's been really interesting to read all of these posts. I agree completely with Paul-KT. I was an NHS patient and after failed facet joint injections, was signed off work and faced a mammoth wait just to see the consultant again to see what was to be done next. In desperation, I paid to see my consultant privately and also paid for an up to date MRI. This all happened in early November and he then put me on his NHS waiting list for a discectomy. After a massive increase in pain and having to accept that I could no longer drive or go out anywhere on my own, my GP wrote to the consultant to ask that I be expediated. He agreed to this, but unfortunately all of his surgery was booked already up until christmas. I have been given a date of 12th January but am hopeful that a cancellation will come up before then. In many ways I'm dreading the operation, but I'm focussing on the fact that whatever happens it's highly unlikely that I'll end up worse than I am now. I'm hoping I can grit my teeth and get through the first two weeks post surgery which I'm expecting to be really bad, but maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones. The fact is that this surgery is inevitable and I feel that the sooner it's done, the sooner I can try and get life back on track and resume some sort of normality. Let's see if I can be as positive after the operation!! I'll keep you updated.

Its a relief to find other people have had long waits for treatment. I've recently been able to visit the back clinic following problems with a discectomy performed in Nov 2008....the problems began in March 09 but it was advised that a laminectomy and discectomy (I only recently discovered the disc was treated as well) in my upper back was done before dealing with the lower back problem.

Having read other posts I was keen to try epidural treatment rather than face further surgery. Epidural is on the 16th of this month and I'm very hopeful about the outcome. I've finally accepted that my problems, in one form or another, will be with me for life and I'm going to try and make the best of what I have. Thankfully I'm not in as much pain as when it all started, in June 2006, but I have to admit that trying to get treatment was the very worst part of my condition. Its exhausting and even demoralizing, I'm sure you'd all agree that there's no choice but to on keep fighting because you can't live with the pain. A horrible situation to be in! Good luck to all pre and post oppers.... we're a courageous little lot I think.

Hi Ali

Nice to see a familiar name from the time when I was posted regularly.
Sorry to hear that you are still struggling big time
I was one of the lucky ones i guess. I do hope someone can get your life back for you - I know you have had a rough time.
Lovely to hear from you anyway

pennylane

First of all i want to say what a great thread. This thread i have read loads of times when i was waiting for my discectomy.
I started off having a sudden pain shoot down my back in september of 2009. I am a plasterer so physical fitness is a must. I took 3 weeks off work and then forced myself to go back. By November i was in bad shape and went to my Gp who sent me to a physio and stated that i was too young to have back pain and she could not feel anything wrong by doing a physical examination. Physio achieved nothing, my pain was getting unbearable and then the meds started. Co Codamol 30/500mg Diclophenics , Tramadoyl, i have had it all but the only thing that actually relieved any pain was lying in bed on my side dosed in co codamol.I had to give up work a week before xmas and after the gp referring me for an x ray which came back apparantly ok, i went to see a chiropractor.
The chiropractor only looked at me twice and only charged me once, he said he suspected spinal stenosis and to take a handwritten letter back to my gp and demand a mri scan. This i did and reluctantly she agreed. Six weeks of suffering later i got my appointment and then after two more weeks got my results. I had a serious prolapsed disc around L4L5 according to my gp. A month later i got my appointment to see my consultant a Mr Hamilton who offered me the treatment of a discectomy but didnt really have any time to discuss it and informed me it would be likely a year waiting time.He also stated that he wouldnt offer me treatment of an injection for the pain as the waiting list for this was also too long.
By now i didnt know what to think and i came across this forum. After 3 months of waiting i then involved my local councillor who helped me a lot.
We found out that the waiting times were 7 month for this type of surgery and that they hoped to offer me treatment in october then november and finally in december. By december i have been on meds for a year and through sheer desperation manage to get a 16 hour week at an argos. The bus journey in and out of work make it hardly worthwhile finacially but helpful in all other ways.Coming home from work on the 7th of december i am the telephone rings and its Mr Hamiltons secretary offering me treatment but i need to be in hospital on the 9th at 10am. No probs, i was delighted but then the nerves set in and fear took over.
In hospital i was in a ward of 6 beds. 3 beds had a Lituanian man, and two Polish both with translators. The other two were old men and then myself.
The nurses, anaesthetist and Mr Hamilton were all excellant putting me at ease but not before explaing the risks: 1 in 1000 chance of death
1 in 700 paralysis
1 in 100 nerve damage
1 in 10 infection.
Anyways i went through with it and woke up sore but not too sore and leg pain gone. It was only stiff and sore around my wound.

It is now the 18th of december 2010 and finally things are looking up. My stiffness is still there but i am doing my exercises and feeling freer by the day. I am pretty much off all medication exept for at night to help me sleep and i am looking forward to all that is ahead of me.The only thing is i was recommended not to resume physical contact sports like football, hurling again but i am going to see about that again. Hope this helps someone

Well Irishman, the courage I referred to in my last post belongs to people like yourself. You had such a negative response from 'the professionals' and yet continued trying to live your life, as well as fighting for treatment. The general consensus in this country is that back problems won't kill you...but how I used to wish it would. It makes more sense to ensure diagnosed back problems are dealt with speedily so that sufferers are able to get back to work...instead of being forced to claim state benefits.

Your post is an inspiration for other sufferers, all is not lost.

I hope you have a wonderful pain free christmas....and the same to everyone else. I've been teaching myself to count my blessings, something I couldn't do when I was under a cloud of pain and misery. It feels good.

Melza

PS. Had the epidural but can't feel any improvement, done for remaining pain and nerve irritation, they suggest taking amytyptiline (obviously struggling to spell that properly) to ease the nerve problems. I used that a long time ago but its worth another go.

This is a wonderful site.
I've been suffering since May with prolapsed disc and severe pain down left leg, drs werent much use to start with, gave me some very useless painkillers, told me to keep working (im self employed farmer running an egg production unit) and most cases got better within 4 weeks.
Pain horrendous, spent most of my time laying on floor in agony, dr agreed to refer me, but long waiting list, so went private to see consultant. He sent me for a scan a week after seeing him which showed i had 2 prolapses on same disc both touching nerve. Inbetween scan and visit to consultant again, i got a sickness bug and was laid flat for a week, funnily enough i made a great improvement and when i went back to consultant, things were looking great with hardly any pain. Got discharged from him, very happy me could get back on with my life.
A week later, it all started again, and this went up and down in pain levels, feeling not so bad and thinking i was improving again and then getting horrendous pain again, got sent to physio and given some great drugs (tramadol, diclofenic, dihydrocodeine, taken with paracetomol)
Unfortunately one day my back pain and leg pain starting getting very bad, very quick and by the end of the evening i could no longer walk at all. Personally i think it was due to the physio exercises i had to do.
Spent a week crying and not able to walk, all i could do was lie on couch in constant agony and my wonderful drugs stopped working totally.
Something felt different this time, could feel pain right through my left buttock with an almost pinched feeling, pain didnt go away and couldnt sleep at night. was given another drug for nerve pain, amiltripaline (Spelling not right) which is used for epileptics and depression but has been found to be good for severe nerve pain.
Made a private appt with consultant again and had to travel 60 miles lying down in the car, he decided to set me up with appt with the surgeon who performs the operations and i saw him last week privately. He talked about the injections and i thought my hope of having op and getting rid of this pain forever was gone. Then he looked at my scan pics and said the one was a huge bulge right over the nerve and tapped me on the back of the leg where i nearly fell over with pain. At this point he got straight on the phone to the hospital to ask if they had any cancellations for nhs operations.
I am now booked in for the op on wed 29th december. I am hoping this wil take away the dreadful pain so i can get on with my life and get back to running my business and looking after my horses. I really cannot live like this anymore, people who have never suffered with this problem have no idea of the constant pain we live in.
The surgeon was quite angry that the dr had told me to carry on working, as it was his strong belief that if i had complete bed rest for a 4ish weeks to start with, it would never have got this far. He also didnt agree with me going to the physio as he said the movements would be aggrevating the nerve and i shouldnt go even if they paid me to.
I have read all of the above posts and i know the op isnt always the recovery people hoped for, but i do hope it works for me.
Hope all the others are still ok and recovering.

Hey JayshW
I completely sympathise with the pain you are in. You are right that without suffering it yourself, you will never be able to understand. I hope your operation goes well, mine seems to have as my back is feeling looser by the day and i am up and about walking about a mile a day. The crippling bum and leg pain is nearly all gone and i cant wait for the next day to see more improvement. Getting off the meds as soon as you can is what i have been told and this is now day 3 without any pain relief, thank god.
I can sympathise with you not being able to work, especially if you have always been physical, i am a plasterer and the helpless feeling is hard to shift when you cant do anything. Dont be put off by the scare stories, i hope you are ok and good luck for the op.

JayshW, with the pain you're suffering now the op will bring you massive relief, and what a wonderful way to start the new year! You're very fortunate to have been able to get treatment so quickly, that reduces post surgery complications as there shouldn't be any permanent nerve damage. I have respect for the work of physio's and don't want to trash what they do...but I approach them very cautiously now....and advise anyone to think carefully about how the exercises are affecting them. As I've said before, the physio I saw when lumbar muscle spasm resulted in my hip going out of line, nearly destroyed me. She gave me exercises that would 'push the slipped disc back into place' (she had xray vision) or I would stay 'wonky' for the rest of my life. How stupid I was to listen to her, I developed the most awful muscles spasms with every single movement, hardly walking and still following the advice to work through the pain. Four months later another physio advised I stopped the exercises, and the muscle spasms eased almost immediately.

Having said that, I've always found the post op physio advice in hospital very sensible and helpful. I shall never be so trusting again!

I think a successful outcome depends on the level of problems you have, some people find they have a degenerative disc disease and will always have back problems. I've had surgery on a disc in my upper back and lumbar spine. The other discs are being treated conservatively, as they say. Epidural and pain relief.

If your spine is otherwise healthy you'll be fine. Good luck with the op, and take very good care of yourself afterwards.

Happy New Year.

Good to hear that you are making a good recovery irishman, thank you for your reply and Melza too.

I had scoliosis when i was younger and it left my back in a bit of a state, although i regularly suffer back pain, its manageable and doesnt stop me from doing my normal things and doesnt last very long.

If i can just get rid of this leg and bum pain i will be so happy. Getting very nervous now about the op but it doesnt help watching them on youtube!

I will definetly be careful with the physio exercises in future, hard to know what to do when different medical professionals are telling you different things.

Another local lady i know had the same op by the same surgeon and she had to lay flat for 2 weeks after the op and had to come home in a ambulance laying down, she could barely move for 6 weeks after, i suppose different people recover in different ways.
I think in my mind its going to be a miracle, and i shall be up and doing things within a short time! Well, leaving my horses in the hands of my farmer partner is a big worry as he thinks he can treat them like cows and thats a big worry to get better fast!

I would like to add my experience to this forum and would be grateful of any similar experience from others to post or contact me.
All began in october 2010 when i was admitted to Chesterfield Royal Hospital, Derbyshire. I was doubled up with sciatic leg pain and had lost some action passing urine.
I was admitted to A & E and was basically transferred to a ward for observation and given painkiller(ORAMORPH). I stayed in the ward for several days and the pain did subside and I felt better but a little weak. I was discharged from hospital and went home with a load of various painkillers.
A week later I was in agony with the same symptoms as before and was again re-admitted to hospital. This time I had a MRI scan and it was discovered that my disc had prolapsed and trapped the sciatic nerve. I was kept in hospital again for observation and received a selection of painkillers that were now losing the effect.(ZOMORPH,ORAMORPH,PARACETAMOL,IBUPROFEN,CODEINE) I was also given GABAPENTENE, but refused to carry on taking it as it had weird side effects!.
The pain seemed to get worse, even with all the painkillers being given. The doctors decided I needed another MRI scan, with a view to surgery. However they didn't seem keen to do this and suggested it could get better by itself.
I was in a bad way on the day of the MRI scan, I could only get releif by laing on my side in the fetal position.
I was wheeled down to MRI and the operators were literally forcing me in the scanner in a 'lay on your back position' this caused excrutiating pain. in fact i was physically screaming the place down the full 12 minutes I was in it!!
Something must have been said because afterwards I was then told I was being transferred immeadiately to NORTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL in Sheffield.
Whilst all this was going on I was really 'bunged up' with constipation and had not been for several days and couldn't understand why, even after taking senna and a LACTULOSE
I had to wait a few days for the op as I was on CLOPIDOGREL that thinned down my blood from a previous op several months ago.
I was getting severe pains in my stomach AND back. i was depressed, couldn't eat and was just wishing the days to pass until my op and discharge.
A day before my op, I didn't even realise I was getting seriously ill. I just felt myself slipping into nothingness until suddenly I was surrounded by doctors and staff putting in IV and taking blood and putting in a catheter. I was wheeled down to the CT scan(about 10pm)
It was found I was totally blocked through my bowels etc.
I was feeling ill and to be quite honest deathly. I actually thought i was dying.
I was quickly taken to a room and had my bowels evacuated. The relief felt good!! I felt a little better.
I tried my hardest to hide any other symptoms as I deperately needed the back op. I felt really ill on the way down to the theatre but put on a brave face.

I woke up in recovery after the op and felt fantastic. No leg pain,no back pain, just a slight pain in my stomach which was nothing to what I had!
I thought it was just the heavy painkillers covering up all the pain and expected the pains to return soon.........NO!
A day after the op all the pain was gone. Although I was sore from the op this was very minor in comparison.
After being discharged and sent home. I was still feeling weak and ill and had to spend a lot of time on the sofa but I did recover.
And today 29/12/10 I'm still a bit sore and get occasional leg pain which goes away(I was told to expect that). I'm glad I had the op.
From my experience I would like to give advice to anyone about to go through the same op..........Avoid overdoing the MORPHINE and codeine It WILL bung you up!!!. Be as well as you can pre op and you will be fine.
My complications were possibly confined to my case but i would be grateful if anyone had similar complications to contact me.
Good luck to all and I will update soon
Steve

JayshW..... I know you will have only had your surgery yesterday so it may be a while before you read this, but I was thinking about you most of the day. I'm booked for the op on 12th Jan so my recovery will be two weeks behind yours. I'm a bit scared but would be really interested to hear how you've got on. I hope you've had a positive experience and that you feel it's been beneficial. Through pain killers and rest, I'd managed to get to the point where I could manage my symptoms satisfactorily. I'd even started to question how severe my problem really was and whether I was doing the right thing going ahead with the surgery at this time. However, I woke up on Boxing Day morning and found I'd had a major relapse!! I'm in agony. I take Tramadol and my GP recommended Nurofen Plus to take inbetween so I'm staggering the medication to try and stretch out it's effects. The problem is that I can't get up until after the second lot of tablets have taken effect as the pain is so bad I can't bear any weight on my left leg. This means that I'm losing half my day just waiting for the drugs to kick in. I'm so fed up. So any doubts I had previously have now evaporated. Roll on 12th January..... I've been waiting long enough. I'd be grateful for any support anyone can give me. You people on here are the only ones who can truly appreciate the pain I'm in. Does anybody else get a bit fed up with the looks you get off people when you tell them you're laid up with a bad back? Everyone seems to think you've making a big fuss about a bit of an ache! But unless you've experienced what we've gone through, you've no idea.

Hi all,

Since my last post in September 2010, I progressed very well after my L4/L5 Microdiscectomy which I had in August. As I detailed in my last post I did not have leg pain or sciatica, my prolapsed disc caused me to severely lock over to the left hand side (If looking at me from the back) and made it impossible for me to stand upright and caused pain in my left hand glute and hamstring.

Following my operation I followed my physo’s instructions and built up my activities over time. By the end of October I was able to stand and work on my laptop, set on top of a filing cabinet, for hours without any problems, I was walking around 15/18 miles a week, driving for over an hour with no problem and life was getting back to normal.

At the start of November, again if looking at my back I started to get Muscle pains across my shoulders, this then moved down my left hand side and into my buttocks and over my hips. Over a short period of time this became persistent and very painful as it felt that my muscles are very tight and in spasm.

I am now only able to stand for a very short period of time and can barely walk a mile without being in pain from my muscles. I am now starting to have pain in the area of my operation. I am continuing with my daily exercises, but appear to be going backwards.

I have returned to my doctor who has placed me on Anti-inflammatory drugs and a low dose of muscle relaxants (diazepam/valium) which is having little effect.

I am due to go for a scan in 12 weeks time, has anyone else had a similar problem?

Hi trek1.7, it's still possible for this to be a muscle injury...a very angry muscle at that. If you're seeing someone soon have a trial rest period and see if it gets any easier, its worth a go. If it does get easier it might be better to keep resting your back as much as you can until they find out what's going on in there. Thats my only suggestion I'm afraid, hope it eases soon.

Bekpet, the fake back pain syndrome has frequently been aired on here. I think we've all had to endure that and it makes me feel very angry. I suppose putting on this pain is okay for someone who lounges in front of the telly all day, it wouldn't make any difference in that case. But when it interferes with life such as losing your job, stressing out your nearest and dearest and forcing you to lose contact with the rest of the population....I wonder who would voluntarily do that to themselves? Some one with a very sick mind!

Hi All
Im back!!

Had my op on wednesday at 4.15, was back in ward at 6pm. I was sooo nervous waiting, had to go in at 12 and then wait. When i woke up after op, the leg pain had all gone! I now have a half a numb foot and lower leg though but the surgeon says this is normal as they are having to push the nerve around and should wear off over time. It took a while in hosp yesterday trying to get used to not feeling half my foot when i was walking and was very disorientating but soon got the hang of it. The OT and Physio were great, making sure i could get up out of bed properly, climb a few steps etc and getting me one of those higher toilet seats with handles for home. I had to come home in a patient ambulance lying flat as we are 2 hours from hospital but they would have let me sit in the car if it was closer.

The nerve had attached itself to the disc and he said when they peeled it off my disc just burst, the nerve was very inflamed and angry, I had 2 prolapses on the same disc, but once the disc burst, they tidied it up and he said it only took 25 mins and was easier than doing a bunion op!

I have some discomfort from the wound site, which is about 4" long but thats nothing to the pain i was in before! The hardest thing is getting up off the bed but once im up standing i can walk around not too bad, although a little stiff. I am so happy its all over and wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be.

I have to remain laying flat for 2 weeks, only sitting up for meals but after that i can do gentle walking, but to be honest i have got up this morning and made my cup of tea and had a wander out to the stables.

Bekpet, i had the same concerns as you, i would go through periods of manageable pain and wonder what the heck i was doing going for the op but then it would come back and that was the pattern. I didnt have a life as i couldnt do anything that i wanted, the pain took over my life and i certainly wasnt enjoying it! I am so glad i had it....to be at home with NO leg pain is fantastic!
The people who said to me....just try and forget about the pain....i wanted to slap!! Even my surgeon said that its a pain that you cant ignore.
I will be thinking of you bekpet on the 12th, x

Melza, thank you for your reply.

The resting, I have tried, but with little success.

It appeared the more I rested, the more sensitive it became and only after filling a small water jug it flared up again and within minutes my muscles had tightened and pulled me over to the left yet again!

Interesting about fake back pain syndrome, this was discussed with me, until I was finally referred and a scan revealed a severe prolapsed disc.

Aldoaldo, sorry for not replying sooner, but I am not the same person. I hope all is going well with your recovery.

JayshW.... I am soooo happy that you're back home and seem to have come through it so well. You've given me a lot more confidence in having it done now. It sounds as though your problem was really severe though. How many days were you kept in though? My consultant has told me to expect to be in for three, but I got the feeling you were in for less than that.

Going for my pre-op assessment on Thursday and I'm really scared incase they suddenly find I'm harbouring something like the MRSA virus which will be enough for them to delay going ahead, but we'll see. Once I've had the assessment, I can legitimately say that there's less than a week to go so that doesn't seem too long to wait now.

Hope your recovery continues to go well. Keep me updated as I'd like to know that everything stays on track for you.

To everyone else, I really enjoy reading your posts. You're helping me maintain my sanity.

HI, i really need some help and advice. Had laminectomy 22 years ago L5/S1 with brilliant results.
April-2008 -attended GP re painful rt knee. Diagnosed torn cartlidge. Referred to ICATS
August 2008- saw physio. Advised i had arthritis in rt. knee. MRI not needed
November 2008 saw consultant-diagnosed torn cartlidge but needed MRI to confirm. R/V 5 months
August 2009- Coming down stairs, sudden pain in left knee and foot. Unable to weightbear or tolerate pain. Went to a/e. Diagnosed tiny cyst at back of knee, would be better in 1 week. Given crutches and more painkillers
September 2009- reviewed by consultant, still on crutches, needed arthroscopy. Put on waiting list for 16 weeks. MRI needed on left knee
December 2009- artheroscopy left knee plus need artheroscopy rt knee. Advised would be done 6 weeks following 1st one.
January 2010, coming out of pool, lt. leg would not hold me. rested in bed for 1 week then phoned consultant. Advised i was doing too much and to rest. R/ v 6 weeks. Pain,, tingling of saddle areas, bowel problems. Arranged private physio., given exercises and great support. Contacted GP who arranged red flag appt.through ICATS.
February 2010- r/v appt with knee consultant (wrong one) Urgent MRI ordered, 9 days later showed 2 proplapsed discs and 1 bulging. Referred to MPH, Belfast. Advised waiting list 10 -26 weeks. Made private appt with orthopedic surgeon- waited 9 weeks.
May 2010- saw consultant. Offered spinal injections
May 2010- spinal injections- 2 levels. Done privately
June 2010-r/v consultant. Surgery advised. Injections had not helped much
Over the next few months, I had significent improvement although my leg is now becoming slightly weaker with some tingling returning. The main problems I now have are an inability to walk too far ( ankle and knee give way) and severe leg muscle cramps after minimal exercising or a full days work. I feel I am managing quite well but have now been given a date for surgery(discectomy) and I am very unsure what to do. If I dont go, I will be put to the back of list again(9 months)
Severe pain continues in rt knee but consultant has refused to do artherscopy on rt knee until back is sorted

Would be very grateful for any advice.

I was only in hospital 2 days, they did say i would be in 3 or 4 but he let me out early and to be honest, not much point lying in hospital all day when i can be at home.
This is day 4 after my op, feeling great, still got the same numbness in foot/leg but its not a problem. Able to get up much better off the bed myself and hardly any pain at wound site although its a little itchy, but it looks healthy so must just be healing.
i alternate lying on my back and side all day and have walks around the lounge, i can climb the stairs fine but its easier being downstairs as i am in the middle of everything rather than out of sight.

I think i did a bit much yesterday, had a shower, and went to see the horses and cooked dinner, but today i am doing nothing as the surgeon did say to do nothing for 2 weeks at all and i dont want to jeopardize my recovery.

Bekpet, i know exactly what you are going through! I was also panicking about having mrsa and not having my op and then i got a cold a week before hand which you are supposed to tell them but i was determined nothing was going to come between me and that op!

not long for you now, have you got lots of help at home when you come out?

Yeah, I should have plenty of help. My hubbie will have to go to work and my children are old enough to be self sufficient and get themselves to school, but my mom and dad only live about 2 mins away so will be helping the most during the day.

I'm really glad your recovery still seems to be going well. My pain's a little bit more bearable today but I'm not taking any chances so am keeping up with the painkillers.

In a way, I'm almost glad that I've had this relapse this week. It's made me realise that I definately need to go ahead with the op if I want to be able to get some quality of life back.

Fedupbigtime - I think we've all had doubts about the surgery, especially when we go through periods of being able to manage a bit better, but if you read back through some of the posts, I think you'll see how many seem to have times when the pain subsides for a while, only to come back with a vengeance later. I think it has to be your choice at the end of the day based on how much benefit you think you're going to get, but being able to see how well others have done post surgery has been reassuring to me and definately helped me to make up my mind to go ahead. For me, I know it's the right decision, but that doesn't make it any less scarey. I'm looking forward to it being two weeks after the procedure and then hopefully I'll be over the worst. When I think how long I've suffered for, I think the discomfort and inconvenience of having the op will be worth the outcome. Do you have a date to go in yet?

Hi, thanks for your reply. surgery arranged for 3 weeks time however, went for walk last pm and needed a crutch to get home. Think I,m gonna have to go for it. 6 months ago, I couldn,t wait for the op.
just wish I knew if the injections would work for ever or if this is as good as it gets.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator