Discectomy - After the Operation

Thanks for your help Melza. I will take a tablet at night too to see of this helps. I was on 30mg three times a day post op and turned into a zombie, but I think I do need the extra one at night.

I hadn't thought that nerve adhesions won't show up on an MRI scan, but that does make sense. Maybe the surgeon will refer me for physio?
Saying that, today is the first day since the op that people have commented that I am looking better - it does wonders psychologically and I feel better this afternoon!

I hope you are feeling better Goodlad. I had many dark periods during my time both before and after the op (until recently really) and know how you are feeling, so I hope you find the strength to keep looking forwards. From reading the posts on this site, I think the vast majority of people get better but nobody tells us what a long long journey that is going to be. It is such a horrible, lonely and totally misunderstood illness. It took for my colleagues to comment that I looked terrible when I went back to work for them to believe me I think.
I was worried you were so down so I hope you are feeling 'brighter'....
Thank goodness for this site - it kept me sane when nobody could answer my questions, even health professionals!

Little miss boring here bug keeper. I wondered about your back brace, it sounds like a brilliant idea but physio's almost freak out if you mention using one. They argue that using a back support (or neck support) prevents the weak muscles and other muscles from working properly. I wouldn't confess to occasionally using a neck collar because I know what they'll say, but I do find it helpful at times.

Body building! You're seeing the consultant soon so he can answer that for you, my own personal rule is to avoid all kinds of twisting movements. This rule was developed after several recovery blunders. I don't think its a bad thing to keep in mind though.

I'm no back problems expert but I do have a long record to help share experiences, sjj is right, back problems are a miserable and isolating condition. Such a silly thing really, yet it tears your whole life apart. Luckily there comes a time to put everything back together again, I'm still waiting for mine!

Good point about the back brace - whilst it feels supportive I can see it could also be restricting.

Will google it and also try a day without it!

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this site and must say, have found it really helpful. I first had an L5/ S1 discectomy 20 years ago and, apart from the ocassional aches and pains, have led a pretty normal life until recently.

I won't go into the detail, but a recent incident resulted in my having a further discectomy at L4/L5, having had similar symptons to those of 20 years ago (excrutiating lower back pain, extending particularly into my left buttock and down my leg; resulting in no feeling in or control over my left foot). Like a fool (mainly due to workload pressure) I carried on working and taking painkillers, hoping it would sort itself. I should have known better!

I ended up visiting an Osteopath who, after a couple of mild sessions with no improvement, advised me to see my GP, who imediately referred me to a consultant. Thankfully, I'm in a private healthcare scheme, so I didn't have to wait for the NHS and go through the usual rigmarole. Anyway, an MRI showed a ruptured disc pressing on my sciatic nerve, as well as a build up of scar tissue. The consultant advised that surgery was unavoidable and I was in and had it done within a week. I stayed in hospital for 4 days and am now almost 5 weeks post-op.

I'm doing the exercises and walking a fair bit now (also starting hydrotherapy on Monday), but still can't sit for long periods. Although the pain has gone, I have an uncomfortable tightness around my lower back, a dull pain in my left buttock and down my leg and still no real feeling in or control over my left foot.I'm also not sleeping very well (no longer taking any drugs apart from paracetomol and brufen). I saw the consultant yesterday, who said that this is usual and may take some time to get back to normal, due to the extent of the pressure put on the nerve by the disc. He originally said I'd be off work between 4 - 6 weeks, however, he's now extended that by another 4 weeks, so I can't return until the end of June.

I'm going stir crazy at home and can truly empathise with those who feel guilty regarding not being at work and how their employers feel about it. After all, we're not ill, simply recovering (I feel guilty about my work load build up and the fact that I'm now able to get out and about). My work is mainly office based (at a desk) and I have an hour's drive each way. Driving is a no no, not just because of the sitting, but I can't control the clutch. Thankfully, I've got a decent employer, but I'm dreading telling my boss on Monday that I'm out for another month! I'd suggest commuting by public transport, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea or indeed achievable! Maybe I'll do some work from home, as I'd feel less guilty then!

We've also had to cancel a special long haul holiday (meant to go today), as the consultant advised me not to fly and boy am I glad I took his advice, because I'm even feeling it typing this!

I'm interested to hear how long people have been signed off for by their consultants, so as to gauge the general length of time.

On a positive note, I had these symptoms 20 years ago and although the treatment has been completely different this time (a lot quicker process), I've led a relatively normal life, with very minimal back problems. I just hope that I regain the use of and control over my left soon.

I wish you all a speedy recovery!

I had a anterior osteotamy where accsess to the spine was through the left side chest wall which involved the collapse of the left lung and cutting "V" Shape wedges out of the front of the thoracic spine area including the harvesting of a rib to be used in the second stage where rods and pedical screws would be used to straighten my spine and relieve pressure on my neck and base of my spine.
Unfortunately in the first stage, we had a complication due to a pleural effusion which was caused by blood loss of some 11 litres, I was transferred to ICU where i spent 15 Days, then another 6 weeks recovery in hospital then the second stage went ahead with out any complications, i was discharged after six days it is now nine weeks post second op and i am recovering as planned just a problem with muscle spasm in the trapesius muscles either side of my neck which has now nearly gone and now my neck feels a little bit stiff .
Anybody else had this surgery or complications such as mine?
I also had charite disc replacement in 1998 which is still fine @ L5 S3, what i would say is that good pain management is paramount to a good recovery, and to not try and short cut in otherwords don't be affraid to carry on with the pills and consult your GP for pain releif,
Barricade UK

Very helpful site, I wish I had found it earlier. I am 1 week and 2 days after a lumbar discetomy and compression after a herniation.

It is reassuring to read that other still feel some numbness and (mild) pain especially in the morning when waking up.

Not too much more to add other than I am just Trying to build up my core and like others am scared my back will break or snap if I bend over

My doctor also found a bulging disc in addition to a herniation, but didn't address this in surgery. I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has a bulging disc and how it has improved or worsened over time.

Hi folks I'm new to the forum. I had a micro discectomy L4/L5 on the 11/05/2011 i was fine in the hospital. Until last Friday morning i had so much pain in my left foot which is now proceeded to the rest of my leg. I'd say Im in worse pain than i was before the op. I have contacted the Hospital and my GP and pyhsio they're all saying its probably inflammation and things should settle down. I really hope they are right i cant stand the pain any more i originally hurt my back last September so its been a long time

Hi and welcome

Most doctors will tell you that the majority of the population have bulging discs at one point or another in time and very few actually are a problem. It all depends on where the bulge is, what it is bulging against lol. If it's a nerve then OUCH! if its in a gap then no worries. Herniated discs cause pain much more frequently as they leak a jelly that irritates and can set up an inflammation.

Wishing you a swift recovery

Hi

Newly registered, although have been looking at the site since beginning of year.

Now 7 weeks post op L4/L5 microsdiscectomy. Since op I've had constant headache, neck pain, pain in back between shoulder blades and pain down both arms into hands. Had my six week check when my surgeon told me this can happen due to position during op but usually goes away around 2½ months later. Also still have some pain down right leg and in lower back - was on Gabapentin but have managed to come off this. Have been put on theatre list for another microdiscectomy - this time L5/S1 affecting my left leg.

Feel like this year has disappeared in a fog of pain. My GP is giving me a further sick line, although not sure for how long. Feel guilty about the amount of time I've been off work (I'm an office manager) and have only worked five weeks this year, although have remote access to my work computer.

Hi Fairmaid and welcome,

It can be a long road, I had never thought of the problems that may be incurred by the position of the op, something for me to take into consideration. Was it because they raise your arms do you think?

Hi Cascara

Thanks for the welcome. I'm told that it is a combination of the drugs used to paralyse your muscles during the op, the way that you are flipped over on to your stomach for the op and the position your arms are in during the op. Not everyone is affected but for those who are it can take up to 2½ months to sort itself out.

Almost nine weeks now after having discectomy and went to see GP to go back to work and they would not sign me off. In fact she kind of gave me a telling off.
Said I was not in state to return. Back is in constant pain, leg pain comes and goes. But the back pain has not changed since having op. Told GP I was worried about work. She told me not to worry and if my employer needed to see my medical records they can with my consent see that this is not an act. Everything discussed in all my visits to GP has been documented. But I still worry for my job. My initial sick cert was for 6 weeks after having op. I feel my work thinks why is it taking him this long when the guy who did the surgery signed him off for just 6 weeks?
I still find it a struggle to walk more than say half hour. Car journeys for say half hour are still painful. Sleeping is still difficult. Sitting on a chair is still uncomfortable. Even standing is as though my lumbar area is stressed in trying to hold my back straight. People have said I look as though I am struggling a little when standing. I find the need to hold onto something to support myself up be it a fence/table/wall.
Then I think to sit down to feel better and I feel uncomfortable. The only relief I seem to get is to lie in floor in living room with pillows underneath. Feeling somewhat ashamed in front of my wife who bless her is working a full time job and has been very very understanding. Still having Physio and feel little better after having it. But not for long. Tried accupuncture with Physio and no help.

I cannot help feeling that the surgery has not helped but made matters worse. It has helped with the leg pain but as for my back which was always more of a concern and painful to me it has not helped but made it worse. Have another check up with consultant in 4 weeks. Is there really anyone else here for whom it took this long to recover or those who felt it did not work?. What was next course of action for you all?

Sorry for going on a bit but I really am a good lad.

Goodlad after reading your comments I think that you can answer youself why the doctor did not want you to return to work. Do you really think that you could do a full days work in constant pain.

I returned to work to early and was told by my employer not to as they didnt feel themselves I was ready to return. The employer quite rightly stated that you have an insurance policy supplied by us just for these occassions. If you want my advice check to see if you are covered by any company insurance policy and start filling out the forms now. Normally employers will pay up to 12 weeks full pay and sometimes 12 weeks half pay after that you go on statatuary sick pay which is not a lot.

I didnt listen at regret it to this day after returning to work to early and still having a lot of problems with my legs and back, really think carefully before committing yourself.

Remember that when you return to work, you return to work and they expect you to fulfill the role that you are getting paid for, do you really think that you can uphold that contract.

Hey guys,

I'm 22 yr old female and I had L5/S1 microdiscectomy on 3rd May. Complications with surgery as it was much worse than MRI had shown, I have arthritis etc... Still I felt fantastic.. That was until the early hours of the next day and the leg pain came back with a vengeance! It was worse than the pain I'd been suffering with since January. Like many of you they assumed delayed inflammation. However after a couple of days in hospital on every type of pain relief imaginable (had something every 1-2 hours) with barely any relief the pain was worse, my leg extension almost non-existent they decided to send me for an urgent MRI. Results showed a heamatoma had formed and was pressing on the nerve, not wanting to put me through another surgery they tried to blast it with short course of strong steroids. Finally a week later and no improvement my wonderful neurosurgeon took the decision that enough was enough and sent me for a 2nd surgery. All fantastic and I was out the next day.

So why if I can cope and remain positive through 5months of boredom being unable to work and really do little else either, then the set back of the surgery is it only now that I'm getting a little fed up?! I knew it wouldn't be easy and I'm still really positive and doing everything right but I do get days where I'm feeling like enough already I just want my life back. I have a good day and perhaps I over do it but the next day oh I am paying for it. The sciatic pain is back, when I've just got off of the strong pain killers I have to take a dose. How long do I need to wait before I can start feeling relatively normal? sorry rant over guys.

Nice to find others in the same position that have an understanding right now. Wish you all the best for quick recoveries!!xxx

Hi everyone.

Saw my surgeon this week, for the first time since the discectomy (11 weeks ago).
As you might have read, I had similar after pains and immobility after the op and thought that the op must have failed.

I went back to work 5 weeks ago, but my employers were great and I did part time for the first three weeks and shorter days for the next two weeks, so if I was in pain or sore I could go home. Very very lucky I know, but they do pay into an insurance scheme so it didn't cost them a penny to do this for me.

The last week has seen a real turn around for me. Although I am stiff as a plank for the first 15 minutes of the day and have to get my 4 year old to put my socks on for me, I can walk about (although I am careful not to rush about now), drive and lead a relatively normal life. I still get shooting pains in my leg and ankle but these are becoming manageable and to be honest I think my tolerance level is higher than it was.

The surgeon said all these aches and pains etc following surgery are normal as nerve damage causes trauma to the nerve which takes up to 12 months to recover. He told me not to exercise (I'm a runner) , carry or lift for at least 6 months. He said I might always get aches and pains but they usually go given time.

I am feeling much more positive about recovery. Whilst I would say I am only 80% my old self, I never thought I would get this far not so long ago.
It has been brilliant to read these posts as sometimes I felt like it was 'me' and the reassurance I got from knowing other people are going through the same thing was a massive he mentally.

Good lad, on Thursday a colleague hurt her back at work and went home - don't worry about what your work colleagues think of you being off - it will unfortunately happen to someone they know or even to themselves one day, and then everything will click with them about how you feel right now....

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone could give me some honest advice and help? (sorry for the long post)

Background.

My back started hurting in January of this year. I thought I'd just pulled it TBH. Sadly that wasn't the case and the pain kept on getting worse up to the point where I had to go and see the doctor(who prescribed pain killers), and I ended up taking two of weeks off work. Eventually I returned to work with less on-going pain and I managed to do my duties, but was still suffering.

After that initial period of pain in my back and right leg, the pain eased up and my only problems were sitting down and getting up from the sofa or the car seat. This lasted 3 months and I was able to lead a near normal life.(home/work/relationship, etc)

During this period of leading a near normal life I was referred for a MRI scan and it showed a slipped disc.

However.

3 weeks ago I traveled down to London via car. (back seat passanger) Later that day I was in absolute agony. The journey back home was horrendous. I was curled up in the front car seat, holding the passenger handle and whimpering. What had happened?

Since that day I have been off work and have basically lived/slept on my bedroom floor. The pain is dreadful. (my right lower back, right buttock, back of my right leg, back of my right calf, which is extremely tight, and in my right foot every now and again) I'm currently on Co-Codamol and Gabapetin(which has made me constipated) to try and manage the pain, with varying degrees of success. TBH I'm getting little or no sleep as well.

Last Tuesday I finally got to see the consultant. After examining me and discussing my current situation, he offered me a choice of a Epidural Steroid Injection or a lumbar discectomy. If I wanted the lumbar discectomy I would have to wait 8 weeks for the procedure to be done.

I decided to wait 24 hours before giving him a decision as I wanted to think it over and to talk to my partner about it. Eventually I decided to go for lumbar discectomy. (this was based on my current situation, reading various websites and the views of people on this forum and other forums)

While waiting for the operation I have decided to go and see a chiropractor to try and lesson the pain I am currently suffering from. I would like to return to work on light duties if possible, as I am currently just lieing on my bedroom floor, and from a financial point of view I've used up all my sick days and have only two weeks holidays left before they run out as well. After that I will be on statutory sick pay.

I have one or two questions to ask. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

TBH I'm still not sure about having the op, as it seems to have had mixed results across this and other forums. However, it seems due to my current and on-going problems, I have no choice but to have it.

Given your experiences, pre-op, op, and post-op, would you go through the procedure again or not?

Would anyone know if the same disc has ruptured further after the MRI scan and traveling to and from London, or is there a possibility that another disc may have collapsed as well and this is causing me additonal pain and problems now?(I forgot to ask the consultant)

TBH I'm not sure I can wait/stand another 7 weeks of this pain, sleepless nights, medication and constipation, etc. I have thought about having the op done privately, but I can't find the cost of the procedure(UK) on the internet. My consultant doesn't do the op privately. TBH, I'm expecting the costs to be in the £1000's. I haven't got the money as such, but I'm willing to use my savings and additional money(loan) to get the procedure done. Does anyone know the average cost of a lumbar discectomy procedure done privately?

Is it advisable to see/use a chiropractor before the op? Could it do more harm than good? Or should I just wait for the op?

Finally. Has anyone got any general advice about dealing with my current situation.(like not lying down too much, moving about, taking or not taking medication, sleeping, routines, etc, etc)

TBH I'm pretty down ATM and the thought of another 7 weeks of this is too much to bear. :-(

Any help and advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

John.

I am 11 days post op for my L5 S1, only the prolapse was removed. I had been having problems for about 6 months with back pain, pain in my hips and pain and pins and needles etc going down both my legs into my feet, I spent the majority of my time laid down and could only manage a small amount of time on my feet at a time.
I was eventually rushed into hospital when the muscles in my buttocks, legs and feet went into spasm, it looked like lots of insects wriggling under my skin, extremely unpleasant and painful! I had numbness in my buttocks, the backs of my legs and in my feet,also in my genitals, I was unable to pass urine properly, I literally had to bend over to squash my stomach to push the urine out.
We were extremely concerned that I had symptoms that my cauda equina nerve being affecting, I was assured by my surgeon that this was not the case and it was my L5 S1. He operated on me 7 days after my MRI. As soon as I came round from surgery I was in excurciating pain, it took over 2 hours in the recovery room for them to bring my pain under control, I spent the rest of the evening and night on 2 hourly morphine plus many other drugs. I was released from hospital the next day in a huge amount of pain and with numbness in both buttocks, the backs of my thighs, my right foot and also numbess in my genitals and still unable to pass urine normally.I was told this was all normal and to be expected, and the numbness may never go away. Extremely upsetting and worrying as I'm only 34.
I was readmitted yesterday through my GP as my numbness had spread to my calfs and my left foot and I had also become incontinent. I was given another MRI and seen by another Doctor who told me it had been my Cauda Equina nerve that was being 'squashed' He explained I had had another prolapse and it was again affecting my Cauda Equina nerve, he put me nil by mouth as he felt I should be operated on within hours, however when he called my surgeon at 7pm on friday night to view my MRI results my surgeon said it was not an emergency as it was not on my 'big bundle of nerves'??? He said he would organise a time for me to be operated on next week to again remove the prolapse. I am still in a huge amount of pain and still on morphine.
I am so worried as I know I have a lot of the symptoms of Cauda Equina syndrome which if not dealt with as an emergency can leave irrepreible damage, I also have no faith or trust in my surgeon as I now know he lied to me. Please can someone help me as I dont know enough to be sure this is the case or what I can do about it or what surgery would be for the best. I am a mum and foster carer, 2 of my children are disabled with special needs, I really need to get through this fully fit for their sake as much as mine. Please can someone help me, I'm going out of my mind with orry and pain!

Update on myself. Still in alot of pain after havind discectomy 24rd March....pain in my calf has gone....but... but.. but....the pain in my lumbar lower back is much much worse than before having surgery. Consultant said to continue physio and to be honest physio has not helped cope with this back pain. I really am at my wits end as my employer wants me back. Still on a Sick Certificate as this pain is unbearable at times. Waiting to see the consultant again end of this month but really don't know if I can last that long. Sleeping STILL a nightmare and difficult. Doing all the physio exercises that I've been told to do but no help Tried accupunture and all sorts....Physio has had machines and other things on my back pulsating away at my lumbar area....again no help.
I feel there is something not right in my lumbar area. Consultant says if pain persist by end of this month he will consider a nerve root injection. Consider? Does he even know what kind of pain this is? I am beggining to think is is not actually a nerve pain I have now as no sciatica. more a disc kind of pain spreading all lower areas of back. Difficult to drive longer than half hour journey....difficult to walk more than half hour....difficult sitting at times....something is not right. I wish the surgeon would just listen instead of telling me to keep on waiting.
Work have now asked to see my Medical Report from my GP which I have no problem with. Problem I have is worrying if I will lose my job as sloe earner in household.

Anybody else been thru this AFTER discectomy surgery?

Also anyone know do they cut away some bone from spine to reach the disc?..(Laminotomy).

As mentioned my problems have worsened since having this op.

Hi all.

Reading the last three posts has brought back lots of memories but rang alarm bells too.
I am now 12 weeks post discectomy and things are on the up! I too was totally incapacitated for 4 months and could not move. I was on high doses of painkillers and amitriptyline / diazepam and don't really remember most of my pre-op illness due to being knocked out from the medication - it was the only way I could cope.
My problems started out of the blue. I woke up from an op to remove a lump in my breast in total agony - somehow my disc slipped during surgery. I was in agony and like you all, I can't describe the level of pain, but put it this way- childbirth was a walk in the park in comparison.
I had my discectomy three weeks after my MRI ( at a different hospital!!! ) and honestly thought it had failed as the old pains were still there. It has been a slow recovery and I'm still only 90% fit really - my back feels brittle and I get nagging pains in my ankle and buttock, but nothing like the pain I had before from my back, into the buttock, all down the back of my leg and into my foot. It was the worst time.
But I am hopeful that things are really improving at last. It sometimes felt like I would never get better and I was very low for quite a while.
From my experience, ,things do get better given time, and the length of time varies from person to person I'm sure.

I was offered other treatments but opted for the discectomy on the spinal surgeons advice and I would have one again. It certainly seems to have worked but wasn't the instant fix I was expecting. The worst thing was not being told what to expect after the op. I thought I would skip out of the hospital!

I don't know about other people but I would never go to an osteopath or similar as they can make things worse. I was given all sorts of opinions from people who had suffered from sciatica saying how fab / awful osteopaths are, but my doc said don't do it! They are not doctors and haven't seen your MRI. In fact my mum had a slipped disc and swears an osteopath made it worse.

As for the cost of a private op, I was quoted £5000 plus. I too would have paid this but got seen quickly on the NHS due to the cause of the slipped disc. Maybe phone your surgeon everyday / GP to try and get done sooner? Hard if you are in pain I know.

As for how to lie down etc to try and reduce the pain, I could only lie on my right side which I did for 5 months in total. This caused hip problems but was the only way I could lie.
I was told at first to try and be a bit mobile, which I did manage after a month in bed (if you count getting to the loo and going to lie on the sofa for the day).
After my MRI I was told not to sit up or walk around as the disc was in danger of completely slipping into my spinal canal and causing paralysis, so I didn't move after that.

I was told that there was a 10% chance the disc could slip again but if I am careful I should be okay.

12 weeks after the op, I don't feel anywhere near ready to run, carry, bend, lift etc anyway so taking it easy at home and luckily I can too at work most of the time.

I wish you all a speedy recovery. This really is a misunderstood injury. I was just lucky to have a GP on my side and an excellent neurosurgeon and spinal surgeon who I cannot fault. And great medication too - that's what will get you all through the pain. Dose up , pass out and sleep through it.

Hi,

I am a bit of a lurker but heres my story....

After 6 months of excruciating pain, usual meds I decided to have the op. My prolapse was L5S1....and think caused by running. Couldn't function and at 36 with 2 young kids there was only one option for me....

I had the Op April 2010....straight after the op I felt great, up and about no pain at all apart from wound site...went back to work after 6 weeks.

About week 9 then nerve and back pain came back but not as bad as pre op. I had another scan which showed slight bulge at op level but no nerve impingement.

The past year has been hard...acupuncture, loads of physio, no exercise apart from walking. Another scan has also shown scar tissue around the nerve.

I am now 14 months post op and would sy its only in the past month I have felt 90-95%....I still get weird nerve sensations, sometimes burning, sometimes a bit numb. Still get but pain like a pulled muscle, and sore back if I overdo it...but these are all minimal and controlled by the occasional brufen or diclofenac.
I also had a 6 week course of baclofen (muscle relaxant) which has greatly improved things, can also be used for nerve damage.

I do not regret the op as I can now lead a normal life, pick my kids up, work,...I am just very back aware. I do pilates every week and walk. Doing a walking marathon in September (currently at 20 miles in 5 hrs)...so do more than some people who havent had back issues.

I do worry about it happening again and have given up the running and high impact exercise...not prepared to take the risk.
I do have some issues with my neck but again like a sore muscle but physio is working on this and its due to me overcompensating for my back for so long.

I have read so many horror storries on here about the op, but post op I was never in excruciating pain, I was lucky. I do have nerve damage which over time I think is getting better. Nerves are weird...I get hand pain and tingling sometimes as my brain is confused!!!

Don't be scared...you have to decide if the op is for you, but there are sucess stories...

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator