Spa AD EAST BEAVER WELLNESS, 160 East Beaver Creek Rd, unit 8. Richmond Hill. Tel..(905) 889 6888

So let me get this straight, you have to meet to certain criteria to see the girls. i thought it is the other way around. the customers decide who to see and who not to see.
There are times the girls decide who they want to see and who they want to boot them out. Amy was working late last night till 10:30 and 3 customers came in when she was getting ready to leave. One brown guy was first and he asked how much for half hr and HE . Amy told him $40 plus 40 tips. He said that was too much. So Amy told him to go somewhere else. Then another very skinny tall Asian guy came in , Amy took him into the room and a few minutes later Amy came out and told me to kick him out and she took in another decent looking guy who just walked in. The skinny guy came out of the room, came over to me and complained , why the girl didn't want to massage him even though he was paying her $30 as advertised and some tips. I didn't know what they discussed in the room, so I just told him " Sorry, Maybe she's tired or maybe she didn't like you. "

I just asked Amy this morning and she said the idiot wanted to get a naked massage for 20 dollars tip...lol. Now I know why Amy told me to kick him out. Amy is the most tolerant person and this is the first time she told me to kick out someone.

Last edited:
So funny to see you have posted I lied about getting DFK from Eva on first session. If I were allowed to tell you about the other girls at E&M, I&U and Just Relax, you might quit this hobby. One thing you have to understand is NO GIRLS is gonna tell you they kiss someone even if they did. Only stupid guys like OG asked those kinds of things to the girls. .It's all about how you approach a girl and how you treat a girl. Just bcuz you didn't get any where with any girl doesn't mean the other person is lying. Now, I can easily figure out what you might look like.

If you're not getting anywhere with girls here are the things you have to check yourself.

Are you a likeable person? Girls can read guys well..
Are you clean and no body odor?
Are you fit and in decent shape?
Are you capable of making a girl feel comfortable?
Are you nice and generous?
Do you take shower before the session?
Do you know what girls like to hear and make her laugh?

Always remember ...
A kind person always look beautiful in a lady's eyes.
If you know how to make a lady laughs, you can make her do anything.

We have 2-3 guys come over to EBW quite a few times and all the girls refused to see them cuz they have seen them at other spas and they all know what kind of guys they were.
Great tips for sure.

There are times the girls decide who they want to see and who they want to boot them out. Amy was working late last night till 10:30 and 3 customers came in when she was getting ready to leave. One brown guy was first and he asked how much for half hr and HE . Amy told him $40 plus 40 tips. He said that was too much. So Amy told him to go somewhere else. Then another very skinny tall Asian guy came in , Amy took him into the room and a few minutes later Amy came out and told me to kick him out and she took in another decent looking guy who just walked in. The skinny guy came out of the room, came over to me and complained , why the girl didn't want to massage him even though he was paying her $30 as advertised and some tips. I didn't know what they discussed in the room, so I just told him " Sorry, Maybe she's tired or maybe she didn't like you. "

I just asked Amy this morning and she said the idiot wanted to get a naked massage for 20 dollars tip...lol. Now I know why Amy told me to kick him out. Amy is the most tolerant person and this is the first time she told me to kick out someone.
Yes there are cheap bastards out there. However is it necessary to reveal their ethnicity?

Here are the girls today with some new pictures just taken....

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

Selena.....she is our new very pretty petite young girl in her low to mid 20s, about 5' 2" tall, around 95 to 100 lbs with nice slim sexy body and nice melons. She is a mixed of Thai and Chinese, quite fluent in English, very friendly, very sweet , very polite and cute, can provide medium strong massage, Thai massage, very easy going and very open minded. Just be nice and generous, you'll have a great time..

IMG_4897.png1713445955881.png1713664564253.png

Victoria ex I&U aka Olivia@Ellagance ....she is a very good looking sexy super star in her low 30s, about 5' 3" tall, around 105 lbs with nice sexy body and curves. She can provide RMT style massage, very friendly, very easy going and can carry a convo well in English. She is well liked and well reviewed at Ellagance and lots of regulars of her own there. Just be nice and polite, you will have a great time. Be warned ! She squirts .

Victoria is the most reviewed girl now every week and all positive. I don't even know which one to post anymore

Here is a review of Victoria by Wildbb when she was at I&U

I had a really fun and relaxed session with Victoria a few weeks back. She is around low 30s, she maintains a well-kept appearance with smooth skin, a balanced, curvy figure and naturally toned body. She is a very attentive massage attendant who provides excellent services.

She tries to find out what kind of massage style I like, hard vs soft, any specific area that requires more of her attentions. Then she would customize the massage towards, ie relaxing vs healing, she will work extra on the pain points if there are any. She gives me extra shoulder/back and scalp massage, alleviating common office desk work symptoms. Her massage is amazing and a must try, she is also planning to pursue an RMT qualification in the near future.

Moving on to the fun part after a solid massage session. She is open minded, she knows how to please men and have various options on her menu. Her techniques are really on the point, heightening my excitement that I can resist no longer and prompting to turn around early. From there onwards, our passionate encounter unfolded.

She has not only amazing massage skills but also great hygiene. Shower and cleans herself good after the fun part. Seeing that there’s time left, she generously offers more head massage for the remaining time.

IMG_5590.jpegIMG_5589.jpeg

Mia aka Suko Mimi.......Jenny @ I&U.......she is a very good looking, very pretty , sexy and sweet young girl in her high 20s to low 30s, about 5' 4 " tall, around 100 lbs with slim sexy body and sweet personality . She was a super star a few yrs back at well known R Hill spa and a few other spas, well known for her great personality and her tats. She can provide good strong massage, very friendly and can communicate well in English and Mandarin. Just be nice and gentle with her, you will have a great time. No surprises she was always fully booked most of the times at I &U.

IMG_5591.pngIMG_5493.png
Is it me or did you take new pics of Victoria in that same dress from the spa up north? 😭

Do you want to piss off your potential customers by basically telling people brown people and Asian people are cheap bastards. It doesn't sound welcoming to me

That true.

......but I'll keep looking to start an argument with you after you pissed me off the other day 🤣

Here are the girls who are on duty tomorrow Sunday

Alice, Selena. Kelly and Amy from left to right.

Amy aka Emily... ex JR , Suko , Lavender and Blue Nile super star, she is a very good looking cute young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 2" tall, around 110 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly with good sense of humor, very easy going and can carry a good convo in English, Mando . She may looks small but her massage is very strong and knows how to tease and please a man. She is so much fun to be with and not tip hungry. No surprises she has lots of regular customers keep coming back to her every week. I dare say she is the best semi legit girl in the market.

IMG_5655.jpegIMG_5660.png

Alice. aka Apple@ I&U.....she is our new very sexy petite young girl in her high 20s, about 5' 2" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and melons. She is very friendly, very sweet, good English, can massage well ,very easy going, very open minded. if you are into good massage and fun, she's the one.

Here is sweet and cute Alice…

IMG_4865.pngIMG_4866.pngIMG_4867.png

Kelly...aka Cora @ Sentosa .aka Vicky@E&M....she is very good looking young girl in her high 20s, to low 30s, about 5' 1 " tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and huge DD melons., She can provide good medium strong massage, is very sweet, very easy going, lots of skills, including Nuru slides and very open minded. Just be nice, you can have a great time. No surprises she's one of the most booked girl at EBW.

Here are some reviews of Kelly aka Cora aka Monica.....

Here is what cjhobby said.....

She is cute as a button, sweet, has an amazing body, and gives a most sensual bs and release. Very open minded within semi limits. I suspect more is available if she clicks and you become a regular. I have seen her regularly since Sentosa but never push beyond bs because it is so good I don’t need more.

Her massage is truly RMT quality. I usually do 90 minutes for that reason.

This girl is really fantastic, you can feel from the start of your session ,she is a real "pro" , don't be fool by her size, her message is really strong , her body complexion is very nice with natural busty melons , clean shaved kitty and wow, what a finish .... Not a tip hungry !
Kelly now, and far right pic what she looked like when she was young
1712247091581.png
1712247235952.png
1714008664400.png

Attachments

• 1715475256557.png
    1715475256557.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 275
  • IMG_5653.jpeg
    IMG_5653.jpeg
    542.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5661.png
    IMG_5661.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
the guy who keeps on posting screen shots to taunt others and show off.
I posted those to reveal the truth who was lying and who's telling the truth. A good example was OG who claimed he never went out looking for promo business. Now he might be going around spas to spas to find out which Markham spa is changing hands at the end of this month. The funny thing was she used to work at the spa he was promoting and he even posted a review about her. Maybe she doesn't want him to promote her spa.

Saw Mia last week. She has amazing skin. That tattoo looks awesome on her clear skin.
I like the 'yep' 'mhmm' 'thank you' 'yes boss'.
She's a little firecracker.
Great nipples too
Surprise, Mia will be working tomorrow Monday and Fridays here again. This girl has the looks and the bod, so it's hard to hold her down in one place cuz she knows she can get a job anywhere quite easily. She will be working with our new girl Angie who can provide really good massage and good fun.

We let go a few girls last week who never have repeat customers and no appointments. They failed to understand a good massage and good attitude are the most important thing that make the customers keep coming back. It will be fun next week with a few new girls Angie, Eva, Karen and Lily on duty.

Last edited:
I posted those to reveal the truth who was lying and who's telling the truth. A good example was OG who claimed he never went out looking for promo business. Now he might be going around spas to spas to find out which Markham spa is changing hands at the end of this month. The funny thing was she used to work at the spa he was promoting and he even posted a review about her. Maybe she doesn't want him to promote her spa.
Yea, we only hear your side of the story given you ban him from responding. Sounds pretty fair to me.

You only post things that backup your claims. You are essentially creating the narratives you want people to hear.

Also you don't have creditability given you have been proven wrong more than several occasions

Last edited:
Yea, we only hear your side of the story given you ban him from responding. Sounds pretty fair to me.

You only post things that backup your claims. You are essentially creating the narratives you want people to hear.

Also you don't have creditability given you have been proven wrong more than several occasions
Have I ever posted anything without having anything to back up? Never. I don't make up stories, I don't post fake reviews and I don't fabricate things. I don't create so many fake handles like some guys in here to promote the spas with fake reviews .

My last review of Eva last week said it all. She had the busiest day at Mei's spa in Burlington yesterday. That's another spa under my care which is doing so well in Burlington doing 35-40 a day within a few months. Lots of Retreat and CFF customers become their regulars now. Eva will be here at East Beaver on Tuesdays.

Last edited:
Have I ever posted anything without having anything to back up? Never. I don't make up stories, I don't post fake reviews and I don't fabricate things.

My last review of Eva last week said it all. She had the busiest day at Mei's spa in Burlington yesterday. That's another spa under my care which is doing so well in Burlington doing 35-40 a day within a few months. Lots of Retreat and CFF customers become their regulars now. Eva will be here at East Beaver on Tuesdays.
Do I need to remind you again about the story about me and la monny Mandy again? Initially you were very cocky. You claimed you have facts to back up your claims. Then you quietly apologize for the story.

Also you said my favourite refused to me see . It turns out to be false. And I go on and on.

If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to block people from commenting on your threads. Remember people can block any member if they want to. We don't need a dictator to dictate what we read or not. We can make our decisions

Do I need to remind you again about the story about me and la monny Mandy again? Initially you were very cocky. You claimed you have facts to back up your claims. Then you quietly apologize for the story.

Also you said my favourite refused to me see . It turns out to be false. And I go on and on.

If you have nothing to hide, you don't need to block people from commenting on your threads. Remember people can block any member if they want to. We don't need a dictator to dictate what we read or not. We can make our decisions
Hey, when I made a mistake, I have the ball to admit I was wrong and apologized. I don't dodge away from the subject like some cowards in here. There is a difference between a lie and a mistake.

I banned some guys bcuz they are sick ill minded people who cannot handle the truth and jealousy was making them blind. They want to spin and twist every truth. Go have a look in their KJ haters thread. I don't even bother logging in there now. I just let them rot slowly on their own like WhiteSnake.. You are different. You speak your mind whether right or wrong without twisting the story. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT YOU.

Last edited:
Hey, when I made a mistake, I have the ball to admit I was wrong and apologized. I don't dodge away from the subject like some cowards in here. There is a difference between a lie and a mistake.

I banned some guys bcuz they are sick ill minded people who cannot handle the truth and jealousy was making them blind. They want to spin and twist every truth. Go have a look in their KJ haters thread. I don't even bother logging in there now. I just let them rot slowly on their own like WhiteSnake.. You are different. You speak your mind whether right or wrong without twisting the story. THAT'S WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT YOU.
Yes you did admit to your mistakes. However shouldn't you validate your accusations before posting them here?

Didn't you said you love drama. I find it funny that you ban them all of a sudden

What the fuck is wrong with you cupcrazy?
I can slice my 3 wood 280 yards on a par 5 545 yard par five with water influencing your second to the green because you know you just need to challenge that 2nd shot...
Your 2nd 4 iron shot lands just short of the green left. Your iron game is good - mid to short. You break out your famous 60 degree wedge cuz you gotta get it over the bunker and those psky others.... and
your putting for birdies on East beaver creek.. correct. LOTS O BIRDIES - on East Beaver Creek.
😎
I mean this cup crazy, I know you visit purple sugar and love Angela. But do you hobby at all? Never a post about a spa experience you have had... only responses to kj posts. WHAT!
Simp question CUP Crazy, do you have anything for the sophisticated tastes that massage planet users can chew on?

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  2. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Jojo and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  3. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, SALMA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💕💯💥💋Monday, 💞💋 Ada, 💋a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment.. 💐🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🔴💋❤Monday, 💋Sophia, and ❤ Tammy, full body treatment by an amazing attendant. Cheerful and upbeat, will be sure you have a great visit. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💯💥💋❣Monday, 💘 Cici, 💋💋tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. 💘💥  Vivian,💋 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with exceptional finish. 💕 Jessica, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, wonderful finish. 💞❣ Natalia, 💋Spanish lady, curvy, beautiful, awesome treatment and memorable finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  11. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  12. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and c
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Claire🌸Brandy ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  18. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100,💢💋💗Monday, ❤ Tracy,💞💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💌 Mimi, 💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💢💋💖Monday,💞💋 Carmen, ❣(Candy) 💋beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. *Also goes by Lily. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  22. Maxmin:
    suko
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & CARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills. Sugar Love Spa
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Selina with big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Vivian 22’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. *New today, Angela is a young, small and very beautiful lady who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples.
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin &new Asian girl Amy in today
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366 every day 3 girls New girl Luna and Jessica and Tiffany joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in
  31. Randy1968:
    New beautiful Vietnamese and Chinese with Mexican at InhouseVip.ca thank you
  32. laluna1857:
    @laluna wellness😍$10 off today 😍 1857 Danforth Ave ☎️416-800-6625 full body massage , feet massage
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Shasa,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  34. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (part-time student): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body, nice boobs and ass, long black hair, excellent services.
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Elise,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Anika , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 WENDY and new girl EMMA are available today! 😊 Sunday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  38. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Yoyo🌸Brandy🌸Camila🌸Akame ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  39. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Hellen ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  41. lotushubspa:
    Lotus spa recommendations new girls for massage services today They are Cici💋Anna 💋Coco💋they are all young and beautiful with first class service from china Singapore South Korea if you want a massage please contact 9052375885.4163565876.you can send sms
  42. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: TIANA . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations.
  43. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  44. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons She is very Sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 416-988-2950
  45. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you to our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  46. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Jessy slime 30’s open mind and Young cute Summer 30’s , sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Jenny & Suki. JENNY has a medium build, nicely curvy with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: *New Girl AMAYA, CHERRY, & LUNAY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and very pleasing
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator