EBC spa reviews.

JJB thanks for the zero BS takes. Looks like I can see Cherry now without putting up with the nonstop shilling shenanigans.

Can you hook me up with some Best U intel?

JJB thanks for the zero BS takes. Looks like I can see Cherry now without putting up with the nonstop shilling shenanigans.

Can you hook me up with some Best U intel?
Sorry I just saw this now.

Best u pissed me off the other day. Made an appointment for Cherry. She wasn't what I had expected due to the given description so I left. Usually I'd suck it up because I feel bad insulting the lady but these spa owners/ promoters have to be accountable.

I returned and saw Pinky. She is 25 and shy/emo for sure.

She was very new and has limits but is not closed minded.

I would see her again and that says alot as my dance card is full.

Maybe Krayjee is right about the shilling at Best U!

Check out the Bellagio thread.
Looks like puppeteer XTC has opened up his chest and has pulled out Roopert,Ballsafire, Leonard and Phil Rockford.
The shenanigans have started again!!!

Where has the spitter Faye gone lol?
Anyone know what I'm referring to by spitter? XTC probably doesn't!!!

Want my description of Lavida XTC? In this tread you can't tell me to go ahead and then ban me so I can't respond.

Last edited:
Sorry I just saw this now.

Best u pissed me off the other day. Made an appointment for Cherry. She wasn't what I had expected due to the given description so I left. Usually I'd suck it up because I feel bad insulting the lady but these spa owners/ promoters have to be accountable.

I returned and saw Pinky. She is 25 and shy/emo for sure.

She was very new and has limits but is not closed minded.

I would see her again and that says alot as my dance card is full.
Thanks for coming by Jjb.
I am glad you liked pinky.she is working at Iu on saturday.

Cherry schedule is like a part time and she changes last minute.i guess she has her reasons. But if there anything we can do correct your experience at best or Iu. Hit me up.

As you know cherry is studying and she is going back to school in September.she will work 1 or 2 days with us but that's only in evening.Better you call the spa number to confirm if cherry is coming.

Our neighbor is not right about us.Anyways we will leave that for another day.

Thanks for coming by Jjb.
I am glad you liked pinky.she is working at Iu on saturday.

Cherry schedule is like a part time and she changes last minute.i guess she has her reasons. But if there anything we can do correct your experience at best or Iu. Hit me up.

As you know cherry is studying and she is going back to school in September.she will work 1 or 2 days with us but that's only in evening.Better you call the spa number to confirm if cherry is coming.

Our neighbor is not right about us.Anyways we will leave that for another day.
There are many reviews for Best U and it seems that alot of them are from the same id's.
Don't repeat what Picky reviewer was doing? It will tarnish your spa

There are many reviews for Best U and it seems that alot of them are from the same id's.
Don't repeat what Picky reviewer was doing? It will tarnish your spa
Thanks JjB

We will try to make it a better experience for you next visit.

Looks like puppeteer XTC has opened up his chest and has pulled out Roopert,Ballsafire, Leonard and Phil Rockford.

Want my description of Lavida XTC? In this tread you can't tell me to go ahead and then ban me so I can't respond.
I don't really follow it anymore. It is just so boring and lame. I said my piece to Lucy and she seems to be happy with the XTC puppet theatre and no actual genuine reviews. The phony conversation with all the guys (puppets) asking or comparing if X girl does this will Y girl do that is so transparent but XTC thinks he is pulling the wool over people's eyes. Speaking of which, he has been played to a tee by Krayjee, who asks even though he knows, if there are in-room showers, pointing out Bellagio's shortcomings. Then when XTC pointed out one girl left EBC but stayed at Bellagio because of higher mileage demands at Chez Krayjee, Uncle Dan blasts back about Cecelia being high mileage and asking if XTC knows what kind of spa Clara worked at before Bellagio. Clara is a sweetie, met her but didn't visit (too young for my tastes) but XTC opened her up to a Krayjee dig and slander that she worked a holistic place (his implication is obvious). He has returned to point out the lack of showers a few times now. Poor Lucy, getting her spa and girls shit on by the old creep that she rightfully hates. All the while XTC played for a fool by Uncle Dan. And the thread, used to have a couple of actual non compensated and genuine reviewers, it's the XTC show 24/7 where his ego and hubris override any actual service to the community. I suggest you ignore the thread, there is nothing of interest there just a clown posting clownish things.

King of lying.. or lying King.
LOL.... You are the biggest liar in here. Why did you keep changing your handle names 3-4 times within a few weeks starting from Doing you a favor Nadia, Favor to Nadia and now this Japanese alphabet characters, cuz you have been pretending as a customer and shilling with lies for Best U since you joined on 24th July, 2024. Finally you have no choice but you have to reveal your true identity that you're the main shiller, promoter and part owner. Where is happyking now? I have a feeling that was also you who started the war between us. Have a look at your posting history, what does that tells you. You can lie as much as you want, but when the truth came out, you realized you have made yourself a big fool and now paying the price and the spa is dying slowly. Why do you think I am still standing tall and doing so well even though a few haters keep bashing me? You figure that out. Now.....you got KJ virus in your head like some haters. You're fucked and there is no cure.

Last edited:
LOL.... You are the biggest liar in here. Why did you keep changing your handle names 3-4 times within a few weeks starting from Doing you a favor Nadia, Favor to Nadia and now this Japanese alphabet characters, cuz you have been pretending as a customer and shilling with lies for Best U since you joined on 24th July, 2024. Finally you have no choice but you have to reveal your true identity that you're the main shiller, promoter and part owner. Where is happyking now? I have a feeling that was also you who started the war between us. . You can lie as much as you want, but when the truth came out, you realized you have made yourself a big fool and now paying the price and the spa is dying slowly. Why do you think I am still standing tall and doing so well even though a few haters keep bashing me? You figure that out. Now.....you got KJ virus in your head like some haters. You're fucked and there is no cure.
You dying for comment so here it goes. I wasted my time. Haha

Last edited:
Newsflash: Used Car salesman calls other people liars. Irony thy name is Krayjee. "Still standing tall"? Uncle Dan I know you delude yourself in believing you are charming and attractive despite the shoe polish dye job and your dentures and your pock marked complexion; but seriously dude, how can you say you stand tall? You are nothing but a short assed scrawny limb pickin' weasel! You said Cecelia was amazed by your 6 pack and youthful appearance, who would figure a gullible conman like you would be so easily bamboozled by flattery? Cadavers are quite lean as well, but not quite as nauseatingly grotesque as you Uncle Dan. Have to give it to you, you played that XTC like the narcissistic fool that he is, getting back at Lucy and Bellagio with one arrow. And stop with flexing your golf game, seems you show up as a single (golfers know that as the mark of a loser whom no one wants to play with) sneaking onto the public cow pastures you play in between searching for Pinnacles and Top Flites after your 165 yard sliced drives off the tee. Living large you say, annoying to all who have to tolerate your presence is more like it.

Last edited:
LOL.... You are the biggest liar in here. Why did you keep changing your handle names 3-4 times within a few weeks starting from Doing you a favor Nadia, Favor to Nadia and now this Japanese alphabet characters, cuz you have been pretending as a customer and shilling with lies for Best U since you joined on 24th July, 2024. Finally you have no choice but you have to reveal your true identity that you're the main shiller, promoter and part owner. Where is happyking now? I have a feeling that was also you who started the war between us. Have a look at your posting history, what does that tells you. You can lie as much as you want, but when the truth came out, you realized you have made yourself a big fool and now paying the price and the spa is dying slowly. Why do you think I am still standing tall and doing so well even though a few haters keep bashing me? You figure that out. Now.....you got KJ virus in your head like some haters. You're fucked and there is no cure.

Blocking me ain't going to solve this. Lol 😂

Last edited:
I don't really follow it anymore. It is just so boring and lame. I said my piece to Lucy and she seems to be happy with the XTC puppet theatre and no actual genuine reviews. The phony conversation with all the guys (puppets) asking or comparing if X girl does this will Y girl do that is so transparent but XTC thinks he is pulling the wool over people's eyes. Speaking of which, he has been played to a tee by Krayjee, who asks even though he knows, if there are in-room showers, pointing out Bellagio's shortcomings. Then when XTC pointed out one girl left EBC but stayed at Bellagio because of higher mileage demands at Chez Krayjee, Uncle Dan blasts back about Cecelia being high mileage and asking if XTC knows what kind of spa Clara worked at before Bellagio. Clara is a sweetie, met her but didn't visit (too young for my tastes) but XTC opened her up to a Krayjee dig and slander that she worked a holistic place (his implication is obvious). He has returned to point out the lack of showers a few times now. Poor Lucy, getting her spa and girls shit on by the old creep that she rightfully hates. All the while XTC played for a fool by Uncle Dan. And the thread, used to have a couple of actual non compensated and genuine reviewers, it's the XTC show 24/7 where his ego and hubris override any actual service to the community. I suggest you ignore the thread, there is nothing of interest there just a clown posting clownish things.
Very astute, Ambler. Ancient Old Fart KJ proves himself a fool again and again.

His EBW Spa is TEEMING with Pork Chops, NOT his oft declared type of very young and small AT ALL, DOUBLE LOL.
I tried one of his favs there. Didn't want to insult her by refusing her offers. Nothing special at all; would not repeat.
Yet he continues to promote out of financial desperation, as he brags about golfing at Goat Farms.

KRAYJEE continues to delude his Thai Ladyboy self, continuing to bark out his lame accusations like a rabid dog.
He accuses me of being someone I don't know.
He accuses his next door competition of being FS,
yet his spa has been well known to offer fs
(as he OFTEN states: "Nobody knows what's going on behind the closed doors and most of the times the bosses know what's going on, all they care about was to keep the spa busy any which way they can").

He ALWAYS puts down spas and girls who fire and reject him. No class at all, except LOW Class.
As his old brain decays, he becomes more forgetful, and unwittingly says frightfully embarrassing things.

He seeks out bbfs any way he can, and even boasts about "sliding it in without permission"; he LOVES a challenge. Ughh. Slap upside the head maybe?.

Someone is bound to rightfully sort him out bloody good, and soon.

Lol, look at the date stamp, does it look like I was "fired"?...BU boss is very nice but I told them they are doing fine with a few guys helping them already. Unlike the old man, I don't need the money. This is just for fun or helping some friends.

Already too much on my plate right now...in fact, I want to drop a couple of spas with crazy bosses 😅. Maybe the old man will be interested...

View attachment 518634

Besides, there's always bigger fish to fry...

View attachment 518626
Typical KRAYJEE LIES.
He always embellishes events with extreme bullshit, The Big Lie, to try to make himself look less irrelevant.
What a complete turd.

If his spa is successful, the patrons have different taste than mine.
I don't find any of those ladies attractive.
Emma is definitely a keeper though.

Now that he's been a cunt to me, I won't return.

If his spa is successful, the patrons have different taste than mine.
I don't find any of those ladies attractive.
Emma is definitely a keeper though.

Now that he's been a cunt to me, I won't return.
Said from a true faggot huh Johnny, simple reason you don't find the ladies attractive isn't that right little man 😉

Now yer krayjees buddy, make up yer mind pussy, how many more times you gonna login, logout, waiting for my responses huh little man, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now yer krayjees buddy, make up yer mind pussy, how many more times you gonna login, logout, waiting for my responses huh little man, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I need a laugh there fella.
Tell us about when you were held up at gunpoint.
🤣 🤣.
What an exciting life you lead GunnarKennedy.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  3. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  4. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  5. Willtry:
    See you spa
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  8. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  9. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  20. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  21. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  26. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  31. laluna1857:
    @1857 Danforth Ave 🥮LaLuna wellness center 🥮 promotion priceq$$$10 off 416-800-6625 $10 off
  32. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful & petite, who can satisfy your desires. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  37. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her
  40. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI & CINDY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIMI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range of services.
  43. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  44. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young cute Ivy 30’s curvy body with big buttocks and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  45. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Susan🌸Luna🌸Hellen🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Tiffany🌸Claire🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  48. AliceSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa, AMY, ANGELA & SUKI: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. ANGELA is a petite Korean coquettish car model type, tall & slim with a beautiful face, C Cups
  49. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Coco and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊 😊
  50. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Mel🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator