Mary @ toms

if this place is 1/2 as good as it used to be...
i don't think i'll ever be able to repay you.

No sweat bud,

I lucked into it. As u know its a moving target, I seemed to be a step behind all the time. Can't believe how the H they can relocate so quickly and so often, with no notice.

Least I could do, you're a big time contributor......enjoy man, I know you will, doesnt get much better than Shoreline does it!! :p

Dude..remember the code though. What happens in Shoreline, STAYS in Shoreline!

--------
Yeh, I know Vid, sometimes I just get carried away.

Consistent quality poon is so hard find, gets me excited, I sometimes forget the "Shoreline Code".......thanks for the jolt man.

-------------

I got a call from Wing with the new location. If you didn't get the call but have the code, pm me for the new coordinates.

RM

I just got the word from a most trusted member that soon they will be taking their show on the road.

To somebody who knows Wing very well, please whisper the letters SF in her ear. That is where they got their start, but unfortunately you guys have raised it to a new level, so getting them to return here night not be a good option to them now.

I can see it now. Their Winnebago pulls up to the Pacific border crossing and they get pulled over for secondary inspection. Seven hours later, after all agents have their chance to "discover" any contraband, and all the girls are exhausted, on comes the next shift of border agents. Repeat process until the third shift reports to work. Then the next morning the first shift returns and all they do is sit in their little booths and wave all cars through with big smiles, looking forward to their breaks when they can get another "shot" at inspecting the Winnebago.

Suddenly, in Washington, DC, at the dept of Homeland Security, applications for transfer to Blaine pour in from all border areas of the country. Miraculously, working for the government seems like a good idea, considering the perks, eh? And, all because you guys gave these girls the training they needed. That is why the US and Canada are such good neighbors.

uh...wtf dude. i think you got ripped off.
i'm still paying off my first session at shoreline. i couldnt believe they let me put it on interest free layaway. blew my mind! best part is if i bring dinner n a receipt, he'll also take that off the total amount due.

very chill place.

SFM....don't you mean 'Wing'ebago....lol

Do you guys remember last year when she used 'Wing'ebago as the code for about 6 weeks....lol.

Wing just effing slays me man. That wacko senseoffucking humour.

Little wonder she has the best little tighties working for her, they love her.

Wing's an effing hoot!

Hell I'd do her, and don't tell me you wouldn't!!!!

SFM, you probably have you friggin hound! :p

Methinks SFMike just is hoping on a wing and a prayer (*groan*) that they take the tour down to San Francisco. Then he won't have to add a $300 plane ticket to his usual bill that he rings up at this place. I've SEEN his punchcard and cringe every time. It's like a friggin' fishing net!

Keep dreaming Mike....but you never know!

I called and shun-wing confirmed they are "on the road". :(
didn't say where...
they wouldn't really cross the border in that thing would they?

I hope I can depend on one of you before my next trip to give me the coordinates in the form of a PM. Not now, as they will probably move half a dozen times before then. Then I would ask you to scope out the nearest hotel for me.

Last time up there I ended up just two blocks from them, and it was so convenient. On that trip I had calculated that I had to make 8 trips minimum to Wing's to break even when I factored in my airfare and hotel. That is in comparison to what I would spend here on similar, but inferior service.

I ended up with a total of eleven sessions over a 3 night, four day stay. You might say I made a profit. I would do sessions morning, noon and night, with breaks in between for rest and food, lots of food to restore energy.

All went well the first three days, and on the morning of my last day I still had 7 hours to catch my flight, so I made my usual AM visit. The bad part about this is that there is only one girl in the AM, PiPi. All the others are at school. But, PiPi is far and away the worst there, but Wing's worst is so much better than almost anybody else's best, so WTF.

Finished with PiPi, and went back to hotel to check out. Still had a lot of time, so got some food and decided to see if little Mikey would be up to the task of just one more adventure.

Got there early afternoon and, fortunately, Mona had gotten off school early, so no more PiPi. Things were looking up already, hope Mikey can follow this example. Off to the bedroom we go, and bless her heart, Mona did all in her power to get Mikey's attention, but he was being a bad boy, in spite of all she did. It was about this time that I had begun to hear lots of voices from the LR. Being the trooper that she is, Mona excused herself, wrapped herself in a towel and headed to the manager to get some advice on what to do. Must have been a first for her. I was laying there thinking, could this be one of Wing's famous calls to the bullpen for a "closer"?

After at least 5 minutes, Mona returns, still wrapped in the towel, but being followed by 3 of her closest friends. Talk about service. The three began undressing and I lay on that giant, heartshaped bed with my mouth hanging open. And, I could feel that Mikey was also beginning to pay a lot more attention. Next thing I knew I found myself with 4 (four) of them fighting over what best parts I had left and in no time Wing's strategy started to work. There was still room for at least two more on that giant bed and I was hoping Mikey could continue to resist and maybe Wing would send in more troops. But, that was unnecessary and soon Mona asked me which of the four I wanted. Knowing it would pay huge dividends (and it did) I told her I was sticking with her to the very final climax, and she immediately gave me all of her tongue to enjoy. In the meantime the other three had retreated and had begun to get dressed. I never knew it could be so exciting to watch these little laddies putting on their clothes. My eyes were everywhere while I was still trying to appear to be only interested in Mona.

But, these 3 girls had done their job, Mikey gave the whole event a thumb's (sic) up and pretty soon I found myself back in the living with a total of six of Wing's cuties. School must have been out for the day.

I knew the three extras deserved something for rescuing my session and I pulled out 3 greens and began to pass them out. Wing immediately rushed to my side and told me to put the money away. She said she does not want these girls to get too spoiled, likes to keep them hungry and on edge, so they will continue to provide Wing-type service.

I asked her to call me a cab to get back to the hotel. I left and waited outside for a minute and the cab showed. He asked where to and I told him and he said, "that is almost across the street". My only reply was, "it is a very long story".

Holy Crap! Talk about four-play! Wing has tossed me the occasional
duo at no extra charge due to my frequent flyer status. But never four!
You lucky bastard! I am going to have a little talk with her. :p

RM

I've had a bunch of pm's asking coords for this place.
thickone "owed me one" so gave me the ph#.
when i phoned however shwing told me they were "on the road".
in retrospective maybe she was telling me to "hit the road" - her way of saying i need a passcode or some stupid coupons or something. i'm not sure.
i don't think so though, i think they literally moved out into a trailer or something and took to the road.

called again a few days later and got the 'cell customer is unavail' message. i'm as frustrated as anyone abt trying to get back to Shoreline but all i can think to myself is: patience grasshopper, patience.

the girls were quite incredible when i was there last yr but if the ph# or location even threatens to get out to the general poon population, the place disappears for awhile. so i doubt i'll give this # (if it stays current) to anyone -- unless i "owe you one" like i do aznbro.

for the rest: patience, diligence and hard work!

I recall about 3 years ago, just before I found eforum.xxx, I had accidently discovered the STD. I had this one place I always went to near 10 and Ash, but each time I came up there they had changed their ad, but the Mama gave me a hint how to know which ad was theirs. I am Chinese illiterate. The ad would always say "West Side Van".

So, to you, Snowmonger, if you found them once, you can find them again. Just look for that little icon in the ad. Wing says she might change the ad, but the icon will always be there for her regulars that know about it.

You guys are so unfair. You talk and talk about Shoreline and Wing's, and I've PM'd you all a thousand times for the contact info. What did I do to you guys huh??? Is this some kind of exclusive club? This is eforum.xxx, remember? You're supposed to share! I will never post a review again if you guys don't send me the contact info ASAP. Man am I ever pissed off :(

gbm - if you promised never to post at all again, i think they'd be lining up to give it to you! lol

Geeezus, it's so simple, yeah you SM and GBM, a combined post count of almost 3700 and you've seemingly learned zilch, nada. Shame on you

Wing's from Fujian province, so if you know the key phrases in Fukinese, you'll be in like Flynn. Can you say open sesame? :rolleyes:

yeah yeah, i got the contact info. you don't have read my posts anyhow fag :) anyways, i knew someone's eventually gonna spill. Anyhow, YAAAAHOOOOO!!! Me gonna have a good time LOL

I can't believe what I'm seeing here! :rolleyes:

Disgruntled????.........Yeah big time just like you said SFMike.

I thought we'd learned our lesson from before guys......but NO !!!:(
This place stayed pretty well put except for a couple of moves back when, and now they've gone to becoming so elusive even those with contact have little more than a slim chance of getting in! I'm extremely surprised she had shown up here again and not one of you passed along info to me except to our buddy GBM who was left out in the cold the last time she made it up this way. I only found out about her return as she
called me just this evening to say Hi Honey!! What a doll she is. :)

Man I hope you can make contact George as you
won't believe this outfit. I tried like hell to keep Shun under the radar but our "friends" saw fit otherwise. Thanks for the info guys I'll make sure Shun is pointed in this direction so she can see what's going on.

Yah you guys keep spewing out info like the last time and Shun went lower than a well diggers ass because of it. I'm extremely surprised she had showed up again in this neck of the woods as she told me there was not going to be a return visit and with you guys spouting off about it we'll either have to visit her in the crowbar hotel soon enough to give our thanks for the good times or we'll have to follow her enterage to the ends
of the earth to find them once again. Now you've all done it, she'll more than likely move back to SF.

Didn't you know she follows these boards to watch out for info being passed around about her? Likely she missed it being that it is burried in a Tom's review.

Well that's bad for all of us except for
maybe SFMike..........lucky bastard! :)
Whom I'm sure knows that I'm quite "disgruntled" about this whole thing
being spoke of on any review board after letting you all know how much
she hates being talked about here. You guys know how I hold discretion
first and foremost !! What happened to your guys sense of logic??

Oh I know......thinking with the little head as usual. I guess it's not your
fault really. :rolleyes: :p
Hope your all proud of yourselves?! :(
And that ain't no April fools either. ;)

............QM'r

Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  2. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  3. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💋💥💞Saturday, 💘💋  Anna, ❣model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💖  Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, 💋 Nancy, 💋💞popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💞 Jessica, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💞💥💋Saturday, 💋💫💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  7. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  8. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💋💥❣Saturday, 💖💗 Tina / Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. 💝 Lisa, small build, 💋💋📞 647 348-2899📞
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  10. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  11. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  12. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  13. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  15. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  17. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  18. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  19. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  20. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  22. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  25. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  29. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  30. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  32. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  36. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  37. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  38. Sparkling Spa:
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Cassy🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Nina🌸Camila ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  45. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina with curve body, sweet GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  50. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator