Massage Parfume de Femme St. Lambert (450) 923 4010

Carly123

Reaction score
I have been working on the south shore lately and decided to check out the local SP. Michelle's ad in the local rag stating (translated from French) BEAUTIFUL AND CHARMING...41 yr...BLAH BLAH BLAH....for a massage intense with pleasure immense.....Class assured....www.massageauparfumdefemme.com

I am not sure if it was because someone took the time to actually write a different massage ad or class was being assured that made me call her.

When Michelle answered the phone it was clear about the class assured part. She gave great phone...a hint of fun, experience, naughtiness, charm and classy.

She receives in a large above average apartment building in St. Lambert...I knew there had to be a few SP in snootty St.Lambert. Due to the size of the building, one feels anonymous going from the street to the apartment.

Walking down her corridor, I got the feeling that I was somewhere classier than I would be normally. I did not need to knock, the door opened just as I arrived in front of it. I entered, door closed revealing Michelle. My first hormonal response was immediate and strong...there standing before me was one striking, good looking, sexy lady.

My second reaction once my brain kicked in, was to noticed that she was very poised, dressed sexy elegant not sexy slutty, self-assured and exuding class. Michelle's 5'6", 120 lbs, blond past shoulder length hair,36 D breasts, well proportioned body got an immediate thumbs up from my dick.

After the initial hello, hug and smile we went to her massage room (MIchelle works with Cindy who is younger and good looking). Michelle's apartment, washroom and massage room are well furnished, very tastefully appointed and elegant.
I took care of the financial part (I took the 160 - full service...no greek.

Michelle disrobed from her black slinky cocktail dress as I undressed. She finished first. What a sight to behold her naked..beautiful hair, lovely face, enhanced breasts, hairless snatch and a body that was well maintained.

I laid face down and and Michelle proceeded to make me very happy. She kept her body close to me as she massages so that I could grab her lovely ass or kiss her breast and suck on those exquisite nipples . She must spend a fortune on skin lotions because her skin was heaven too touch and nibble on.

I watched in the full length horizontal mirror as Michelle rubbed her breast, climbed on top rubbed her body along mine. Her naked body with arched back stretched out my back reminded me of an image of a lioness taut and ready to leap. But I was not worried, I was happy.

When one side was done like toast, I flipped over on my back, Michelle and. Michelle started a lovely CBJ, putting the raincoat on with her mouth. Her oral skill was excellent and her pussy was silky soft and delicious when she moved into 69.

It was a kick to see my cock disappear again and again into that hot wet pussy as we went thru my trio of positions. My favorite was doggie, she definitely has a lovely arse and pounding it until I popped with the sound of my balls slapping up against her, was bliss.

And then it was over. I dressed, hugged and departed...grinning all the way back to my car.

Face..........3.5-4/5 beautiful face not 41 probably 45 yrs
breasts.......4-4.5/5 36D enhanced..very nice and soft
body..........4-4.5/5
attitude......4.5/5
service.......4.5/5 extremely discreet and classy

Hey Gigot, nice review, I am in the South Shore so might like to give
this classy lady a try, I'm not into FS so was wondering
if regular massage with release was on the menu and at what cost
and is she naked.

Hi. Very nice review.

When you say you took the 160 FS no greek... did you mean the greek option was available but you didn`t take it or that greek was not an option?

Thanks. If she does speak greek, I`ll pay her a visit for sure.

Hi Sexypig,
I like Greek also but Michella does not offer it. I still recommend her for the trip that she is.

Any info on her partner Cindy? 41 is a tad out of my league. But classy isn't :)

Thanks

Man...................................This beautiful woman his HOT!!!!!! Sa w her this mroning, was worth the trip. A sure repeat for me!!!!!

H2C

Hey here2cum,

Since you saw her this morning, how about giving us some details????

I was feeling extremely horny and was looking forward to a repeat performance with Michella who made my day when she answered the phone and said that she could see me before I died or noon which ever would come first. In the end I came first or was I second, in either case it was a blur…one big lovely blur. Someone once said that familiarity breeds contentment…with Michella it seems that familiarity breeds the basis to an ever evolving relationship.

The first time that I had experienced Michella I definitely thought that a connection or chemistry existed by the end of the session that really made me feel that I was experiencing someone who beside providing a service, took the time and made sure that my wishes and fantasies were fulfilled. I had left a happy camper and was hoping that would be the case this time also.

From the moment that she opened the door to her lovely apartment, her smile conveyed the feeling that said that she was as happy to see me as I was seeing her. It really started the whole session off on a higher, more open, more friendly level. Which in turn made everything that followed seem like an encounter between friends rather than a transaction for services rendered.

The door closed. Michella gave me a kiss and as she hugged me hello I could feel the warmth and subtle features of that fantastic body. I hugged her causing those 36Ds to press tightly to my chest as my hand slipped down to squeeze one of her luscious ass cheeks. I released. I moved back. I smiled. I got a class 4 erection (class 4 erection is when the penis rapidly swells up and start to leak lubri****…she had me coming at hello). She smiled and led me to her lair.

I paid. I disrobed. I was neat and hung my clothes up (I made sure not to leave my underwear on the floor). Once naked I took myself and my erection over to the part of the massage room where Michella, now naked , was standing. She had a naughty smile as she glanced at me and then at my erection which she grasped and started a slow stroking session as I embraced her and kissed that lovely neck, those divine ears, those exquisite tits with the pointer sister nipples. I was like a glutton at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Michella stepped back, turned on her lovely eclectic mix of music and patted her massage table, indicating that I should lie down and she will start serving the treats. Being someone who can orgasms quickly, Michella knowing that took the time and techniques to stretch out the session.. She started her erotic massage by standing at the head of the table and started what would be one hour of continuous touching, stoking, rubbing and caressing. It was as if she was trying to get me addicted to her touch…it worked. As she did her touching, I was able to reach around and massage that her lovely ass and have my fingers explore her gorgeous shaved snatch. The sensation of silky smoothness of her skin alone is worth the cost of admission. Anywhere my lips traveled on her body, her skin was supple, pristine, ultra soft and delicious. She is a delight to nibble on, a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds. That is not to say that ones nose does not get its own orgy of scents. Michella body both times was lightly perfumed with a delicate floral scent, her hair had its own subtle fragrance this was mixed with scent from the soaps and oils that electrify her skin. Dining at the Y was truly an orgy of scents and pleasing tastes…quite intoxicating. I feasted.

Then the moment came to turn on my back and start into the main course. Michella started me off with a little appetizer BJ. My Ti-Gigot was fully erect from Michella’s oral talent was demonstrated. It is quite obvious that she enjoys giving head, whether she is butterflying the tip of the cock with that devilish tongue or making the whole monster disappear or applying suction on the shaft during the up stroke, there is always a smile on her gorgeous face when she stops to take a breath and make eye contact. She readily got into 69 and started a slow gyrating of her pussy on my lips. She continued until she climaxed (nice to know that my years of dedication, commitment, study, practice and sacrifice to proper pussy licking paid off) which is always a trip for me because I always fantasize the encounters as a GFE.

Having reached maximum hardness, which in my case has to be used immediately or else it will evaporate, I got Michella to present her absolutely lovely arse for doggie. RUFF….RUFF….Sliding into her soft silky smooth shaved pussy was liking dying and going to heaven, the softness of her arse spooned into my groin coupled with the warmth and tightness felt by my cock buried in was ecstasy. We continued doggie for 5 minutes (Ilove listening to the sound of the testicles slapping the clit and the venus mound with each stroke). Usually I can last for three positions, this time missionary was eliminated because I explode during reverse cowgirl. The sight of my happy pecker being engulfed by that fantastic, non-stop pussy quicken my eruption and then I blew.

MIchella allowed me to lay spent for a moment before cleaning Ti-Gigot who was quite limp but happy. She then spent a good seven to ten minutes giving me a cool down massage, making sure that my heart rate had slowed to calm. I dressed. She kissed me good bye. I hugged her and grabbed that lovely ass one last time. The door opened. I departed and returned ready to run in the rat race a bit longer. I left a happy camper.

you posted this befor

posted by Gigot

Cindy...Hot fun blond in St. Lambert
Thanks you, here2cum for pointing out Cindy (she advertises in local paper in St. Lambert...450-923-4010). She is amazing, operating out of a elegant apartment in a very discreet apartment building.

Having read here2cum's comments I was expecting a good looking lady to answer the door. I was pleasantly surprised and happy (Ti-Gigot was excited ) when I had a chance to take in the sight of Cindy standing there in a very sheer white gown that highlighted her fantastic figure. Her nipples were evident from the dark shadows cast on the front of the lingerie and that beautiful ass glowed thru the fabric as she walked me to her massage room.

Cindy is a rare individual in this business, she loves what she does, she is happy making her clients happy, and she is very happy with her body and age. She advertises her actual age which is 41, but looks between 30 to 35. She refuses to follow the usual practice of ladies stating they are a lot younger than they truly are. The reason age came up was because I thought I was with the wrong person, someone who would look 40 or older. Not the case.

After the taking care of details (finances...160$ for the works..no Greek) and the mandatory washing of the hands (I was encouraged to shower but declined because I had just exited the shower at home), we undressed and she led me to the massage table. There are hooks to hang up my clothes and a stereo to play an eclectic mix of music which served as a relaxing and soothing background ambivance.

I held my breath as she peeled off that white sheer gown and the full vision of her nakedness and beauty, the expectant joy of the next 60 minutes started to sink in. Cindy has a cute like the girl-next-door face, but a to-die for body. She stands 5foot 6, 115 lbs, blonde shoulder length hair, shaved bush and a lovely pair of enhanced 36C breasts with quarter size nipples. I pinched myself just to make sure that this was not a dream.

Cindy started her service with a massage which was designed to be much more erotic than therapeutic, which was quite alright by me. I loved the touching, caressing and body rub with her breast and full body…what away to break the ice. The whole time I was lying on my stomach I had full access to that beautiful ass and pussy (which was quite wet when I started to finger her). It was interesting to see her many movements across that narrow massage table, a few times she was rubbing her tits across my back while she was kneeling on the edge of the table with the bulk of her body hanging over the side. She is truly part cat, part temptress.

When we exhausted the fun on my tummy, I flipped over, laying on my back waiting for he good times to roll. Which they did shortly. Cindy started by standing at the head of the table as she started to caress and stroke my head and upper body, leaning over my body as she reached down my torso allowing me ample opportunity and time to suck, tickle and lick those tasty responsive nipples. She got Ti-Gigot to stand to attention in this position. I was sucking on her nipples, she was sucking on mine while she gently started to stroke the little guy. She slipped on a raincoat and commenced a great BJ,. Watching that cute face and lush lips making my dick disappear and then reappear was a trip in itself. Cindy then positioned herself so that this morphed into 69. God she was very responsive with moaning and accompanying gyrations of that delicious pussy on my face as my tongue tried its damnest to return the pleasure I was experiencing.

Having sex was awesome. My usual trio of positions missionary standing, reverse cowgirl and doggie, were all done to my delight and satisfaction…in particular reverse cowgirl where I can see my dick disappearing and returning from that hot wet pussy as it slid up and down my shaft. I exploded and then stood up on the table and thumped my chest like tarzan (which caused me to start to cough so I careful stepped down to get dressed), but Cindy had me get back on the table to get a cooling down massage which was meant to slow down the heart rate and get you relaxed and calm before re-entering the outside rat race. Very nice touch. Big kiss on the cheek and an extended hug and I was gone…but smiling.

Face….3.5-4/ 5 cute face, looks like early 30;s
Body…4-4.5/5 amazing body
Attitude..4-4.5/5 open, funny, friendly and dedicated to your satisfaction
Service…4-4.5/5 more GFE without the kissing than PS
Last edited by Gigot : 01-29-2007 at 08:19 AM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now if cindy is 41(which is already kinda old ) ..and you say cindy is younger then how old is michelle ?
from your review they both look the same ? are they sisters ?
is there any massage skills for real ?
160 $ no kissing ,cbj , one service , is it worth it ?
if not this should be in the in call section ...

Hi Bang,
Cindy is 41 and looks 30-35.
Michella looks like 45, I mentioned this in my original post. Both ladies are very sexy, attractive and hot. Both are classy and naughty ..huge turn on for me.
I am in my early fifties and my opinion about what age is old and how long youth lasts has changed...for the better.

I do not think they are sisters and they do not look similar physically. Both are French Canadian. Both have enhanced knockers and shaved pussy. Both are striking and cause a very hormonal impact on ones reproductive organ.
Both come across as classy, elegant and proper in the reception area and classy, open and naughty in their massage rooms.

I once had a real massage, from a certified real masseuse. She looked like an army drill sargeant and had huge powerful arms and hands from giving great theraputic massages all day. I would definitely say that the massage given by Cindy and Michella are more erotic than theraputic. My main reason for going there was for an erotic experience, which for me is very theraputic.

I have paid more and received less in options including no sex other than a fantastic hand job and felt that the experience I had was worth every cent I paid and still makes me smile today.
I have paid less and have had really great memorable sex with all options included.
I have paid more in some cases and less in others where in all cases the sex and whole encounters were terrible and just a rip off at any price.
Having Scottish blood surging thru my veins, I always look for value. And to me what determines the cost of the value is the experience. Regarding Michella and Cindy, in both cases IMHO, YMMV but I seriously doubt it, with out hesitation the experience I had with both was money well spent and worth it. The high end building, the very discreet location and operation, the elegant, well furnished apartment, the choice of music, the extreme cleaniness, the femine touches to decor in the massage rooms, the classy and striking ladies and the fantastic sex make for a unique package. Life and the eforum.xxx is a like a Swedish smorgasbord.

I did not inquire if a second service is possible and neither one had mentioned that it is one SOG only. I am usually only good for one SOG and I pace myself accordingly.

thank you ..every thing is clear ..i might go there sometime soon

Hey Gigot, Both these ladies sound wonderful. Can you tell me if they do duos together? thanks man!

I saw Cindy last fall and it's true that she's very nice looking and the place is very clean but it's more of a SP service than a MP. I was looking for a nice massage and I ended up doing it doggie style on a massage table.... all that work!!! Well there are worst surprises than that in our hobby...

Hello Newman!!,
I only wish that all of my massages end by doing doggie on the massage table.
RUff...RUFF...RUFF. There are definitely worst ways to end a session.

Hi Pman...Dous are avaulable...$500 for an hour...they put on a show

for $500 they can come to toronto and paint my house

LOL...good one...$500 for two old ladies seems a little much to me. I saw cindy and her body is nice and tight but she's friggin old. I'd rather get one of our many agency gals. Better price and better ladies

Long time lurker here, had the chance to meet up with Michelle for a lunch break today, had a thai masage/reverse massage/DATY/and Hand release for 120$, she might be old, but she was better than a lot of young one I ve seen.

She obviously likes her work

No Greek or kissing on the menu.

I agree with Gigot here, nice and smooth skin, yummy pussy, and very responsive.

Might try out Cindy next time

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Saturday, 💗💓 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. 💓 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣🔴Saturday, . 💋 Kelly 💞 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  5. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  6. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💥💋Saturday, 💘  Anna, 💕💋model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby,💕💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, ❤ Nancy, 💋popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💋 Jessica,💞 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. ❣ 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  9. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💕a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥Saturday, 💞💋 Vivian, 💘tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💋💥Saturday, 💖💞Tina 💋/ Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top finish, 💞Lisa 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. GameOn:
    Un
  34. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  35. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  36. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  37. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  38. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  40. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  47. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator