Milena - Maison-massage

J'ai rencontré Milena il y environ 2 mois.

Sueforum.xxxe fille très chaleureuse, accueil exceptionnel avec hugs et baisers.

Très beau corps et excellent thaï. Des gros seins (un gros C un peu trop moelleux à mon goût), elle prend son temps, douce, attentionnée

Excellent HJ et finish avec ses seins.

Douche ensuite avec elle.

80$ pour 30 minutes

Sûrement un repeat|

BTL

Someone complained that Milena had a problem with her hands,
yes she has some allergies, and she sometimes gets irritations, but that's not contageous (I would know, I saw her many times)

Milena has been is my favorite girl in the universe for months.
She is adorable, sweet, enthousiastic, honest, energetic, genuine, willing to please, sometimes affectionate, and very cuddly.
She is charming and easy to get attached to (which can be a problem)
She has a fantastic feminine figure with curves just at the right places, smooth pale skin, long dark hair, a very pretty face and delicious lips.
She also is intelligent and has many interests and things going on in her life.
She is so busy at the moment that I don't have much hope of seeing her. My latest attempts to see her were mostly failures, she seems to have no time for me anymore.
I miss her a lot but she deserves to succeed. She puts the money to good use.
Apart from that, her adverts say what you need to know.

Ducon, Here's my 2 cents:

1. It is possible to make an appointment with any MT or SP, regardless of how busy they are, provided you are flexible and willing to book several days in advance.

2. An MT and SP will generally be willing to meet with any client who is respectful, clean and not threatening. If, on the other hand, you have given her some reason not to want to see you, I would just move on, and find some other MT to see.

I saw Milena twice in the last few months and she is totally awesome, she is a very sweet girl whom gives you that little extra attention that make her a repeat. She is not a clock watcher and she really likes what she does. Highest recommendations !!!

I am a visitor in your fair city and was looking to experience the local massage scene. After searching the internet and this site, I found Maison-Massage, quite close to the hotel where I am staying... about a 10 minute walk.

I booked an hour with Milena and all I can say is wow! I occasionally visit MPs in Toronto, but without doubt this is the best pure massage experience I've had. First off let me say that I was not looking for BJ or FS so none was expected. I hoped to have a sensual massage experience with body slide (or Thai as you call it here) and Milena delivered.

Booking was easy by e-mail. Sent her a message a couple of days in advance and we found a time when we were both available. I walked over to the address she gave, called her and she gave me the room numbe and let me in. The facility is a very nicely appointed condo. The massage was complemented by soft music and candle light.

Milena greeted me at the door and I was pleased with what I saw. The pictures on the web site do her justive. She is about 5'3" with perky D cups, slim waist and curves in the right places. She led me to the bedroom and slowly undressed me. She would take off a piece of my clothing quickly followed by one of hers. When we were both as nature intended I was led to the bathroom for a quick shower.

On the table she gave a very firm massage at my request. Although not RMT quality it was quite enjoyable and relaxing. No longer than 10 minutes, she started the body slide. This girl has the right parts and knows how to use them. Prostate massage was offered and accepted... all safe with a glove. It was very nicely done and she takes direction well.

After the flip, nice slow combkination of HJ and Russian in a 69 position. Digits were acceptable to her and she enjoyed herself getting very wet. The feel of those natural D cups around my shaft was heavenly. After the release she continued the body slide, massaging my chest with her lovely rack.

She is not a clock watcher... I ended spending slightly over 90 minutes with her. Perhaps because we found a shared passion for music. Fantastic experience. Hope I come back to Montreal soon to savour this lovely woman's sensuality and massage skills.

Met Milena yesterday after someone flaked out on her and we spent 40 minutes together.
Great girl with a VERY friendly atitude she took every opportunity to make me feel like a king.
Massage is great and finish is very passionnate.

Boundaries are clear and she compensates with everything else nicely.

A clear repeat for me.

I met Milena tonight. It was an amazing experience.

She is very attractive (even better in person than her pictures online). Her massage skills were excellent as were all her other skills. She is very affectionate and absolutely not a clock watcher. It was a much more intimate experience than I was expecting. Worth every penny. I will repeat the next chance I get. Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread for pointing me in the right direction

Perfect ... absolutely perfect!!

That's how I would describe my recent encounters with Milena. Staying within her boundaries (e.g. no FS, no BJ, no DATY, no digital penetration, no kissing on lips), she offers the absolutely best massage experience money can buy. She is sweet, genuine, sensual, intimate, affectionate and fun to be with.

As far as looks are concerned, she is pretty in a "girl next door" kind of way, with nice eyes and a beautiful smile. She is not "drop dead gorgeous" in a model/actress mould, but her massage skills and attitude compensate for any minor shortcomings in the looks/body department.

She is definitely a repeat, and it's easy to become addicted to Milena.

I went to see Milena today and what an experience! I've been reading this forum for awhile to see who to meet next and this thread always got my attention and you guys were definitely right.

She is absolutely beautiful, she does have this eastern European and girl next door impression. But what got my interest is the personality. She made me feel at ease right as soon as I went in. Her english is very good. During the massage, you could tell she isn't just a pretty face but full of interest. Talked about music and Harry potter and other fantasy books.

She is very cuddly which is what I looked for. She gives awesome hugs which is rare. So if you are looking for a sensual massage I highly recommend you give this gem a call.

Paid for an hour, two releases at my request. One Russian and another hj. nice backrub and bodyslide in between releases. I didn't feel rushed during the whole time and by the time I got out I realized it lasted 90 minutes. That's also when I realized I didn't pay her! I quickly went back and she seemed to not even realize herself, she smiled embarrassingly as I tipped her 20$ on top of the 120$ hour fee.

Location is near a metro and easy to get to. The apartment itself is clean and looks like someone lives there which from i read in other threads isn't always the case.

I can see how people can fall for this girl... Repeat? Definitely, she seems determined to get better at what she does. I look forward to it. Treat her well, guys.

Had a massage with Milena a couple weeks ago. Great service, firendly, booking the appt. was relatively easy, not a clock watcher. Very nice thai & even therapeutic massage skills. Makes you feel welcome. A fine example of a good indy MP at the right price. Maison-massage has many other good MP's as well. They think about the long-term and repeat/regular business. I think they figured out what most otther businesses already know. Good, consistent service = happy (repeat) customer.

John

Been indulging into Montreal's MP scene the past few months.

The one and most memorable appointment which stands out for me is with Milena at Maison Massage. Milena is the a true beauty, great conversationalist, and certainly will leave you wanting more.

I enjoy the Maison Massage set up. Appointments are easy to set up, good location for me because I am downtown, and well laid out space. No chance of meeting other clients or sharing of showers. Each room has their own bath attached with shower and everything is quiet.

Milena put me at ease from the moment I walked through the door. I enjoyed her laid back style, and slow sensuality. I loved my one and half hours of pure bliss.

Repeat: in a heart beat.
She is not on right now so looking forward to visiting someone else from Maison Massage.

Milena is a true gem. Thanks Milena. Repeat oh yes!

Note to Milena and Dalia.

If you won't pick up the phone nor answer email, please do not post that you're available Wednesday and Thursday. I tried both days and I successfully failed to reach you. I think I've been striked out. I can however say you're a true independant. Thank you for giving me the sign that you don't want my business.

Best regards,
M

This is an example where the board rules work against receiving a reply to one's question - ("Providers posting in review threads" - http://eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?66682-Providers-posting-in-review-threads). I believe that providers should be allowed to answer such questions, but that's just my opinion. Since providers are not allowed to do so, your question will have to remain a rhetorical question. Of course, they could always answer via PM, but the fact that you posted here rather than sending them a PM may indicate that you are not really interested in an answer.

My personal experience is that if a provider does not answer her phone, it may be because she is with a client, and if a provider does not answer an email, if you send her a second email mentioning that you did not receive a reply, you will usually receive a prompt reply to the second email. But that's just my experience. YEMV.

Milena only works a few days a week and is usually booked in advance. So like RobinX mentioned, she most likely will not have time to answer the phone as she is with clients. I would suggest that you write her a few days in advance and ask her for her availabilities. My experience is that she will answer within 24 hrs. Trying to contact her the days she is working usually does not work. An independent is not like a salon that has a receptionist to answer your inquiries, she does everything herself.

I dont work work wednesday or thursday. As for milena, she replies to emails when she has a moment.
I do not book for the girls, they book for themselves that is why they all have their own emails and even cells. If email was not replied to and your call was not answered it means they are busy. It does not mean that they she does not want your business.
Mauritius, as someone else has mentioned we all answer our own emails and calls. Not sure when you emailed me exactly. But maybe in the near future when you send an email and you dont get a reply back dont jump to any conclusions and think so hasty or negatively.

Unless you want milena to take her cell phone into the room when she massages like so many other girls do.
I answer emails extremely fast, Anyone who has seen me knows that really well lol. I am attached to my blackberry to the hip lol. I have not been working alot lately, so i am not as fast in responding (means it might take me an hour or so lol) to emails as I was before, but if you ever emailed regarding another girl, i will always forward your email to her, and reply to yours as well.
ALot have emailed to see me and i pretty much recommended other girls they can see. But like i said I am taking care of other important matters, so I am not as fast in responding to emails as I once was. But still faster than alot of girls :)

I am sorry you were unable to see Milena, most probably she was all booked and when she got to replying to emails, or listening to her voicemails it was late.

Not sure if this helps. But my apologies for you being disappointed.
and Sorry mods if replying is against rules, but this needed to be addressed.

If you are into real massage experience..... these two girls are worth every minute you have to wait for to get an appointment..... they might not respond the same day.... but its becase they are very busy.... trust me go ahead and be patient and you will not regret it... Enjoy.

I saw Milena recently and all of the good reviews are true. Setting the appointment was easy as I had booked in advance. She was quick to return emails and I can say that her pictures are accurate. I had an early release, followed by a relaxing massage, followed by her getting a massage which was OK with me, followed by another release - none of this was rushed. The location was convenient and the set-up was good. The shower is exclusive to the massage room. Also, Milena left the room to make sure the coast was clear before I left so there was no chance of running into someone else. Overall she is very easy to get along with and she can either carry on a conversation or she will just keep quiet if that is your style.

I hope she enjoyed her massage half as much as I enjoyed mine and yes I would repeat.

Cette fille est formidable à tout les points de vue.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💯💥💋a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Friday,💞 Tracy,💘💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤ Vivian,💞💋 tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💘💋📱416 222-5554📱
  4. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  5. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  6. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  7. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. GameOn:
    Un
  12. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  15. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  16. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  17. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  21. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  24. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  27. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  35. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  37. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  39. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  42. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  43. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  44. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator