Playing a Perfect Hand at Red Spa 21 - 212-229-2090

KING OTIS is right. This place is a good place. Ace is Olga from Hiyako. I had been looking for her for some time and glad I found her. Her CBJ skills are second to none.

I must thank kingotis again; I went to this place a few days ago. This is one heck of a find. This will def rival one of the popular regular joints posted on these boards at this price level. I will rpt more details later this afternoon.

Oh yeah, which of you told Ace that massage is a regular hobby of theirs? I really laughed at that comment especially from her reaction lol

Probably not her then - her massage wasn't anything special. Decent but not great.

If ace is Olga from hiyako, she has added to her menu with the CBJ and to that I'm shocked because she was adamant about only doing topless rub at hiyako, I offered her good money and she declined, but her massage is superb. Just miss my chubby little Latina nicole from hiyako, I know she is out there polishing someone's knob and someone is holding out on the goods , I doubt she retired but so be it

Funny you bring up the belly fat. I was going to mention it too in the interest of full disclosure, but I was worried that it might read "large whale" since a few reviews here aren't the post positive. If that gets people to not visit, more fun for me (Note to all you selective readers: Ace has a tiny bit of belly fat like most normal thin girls have. If a lack of a six-pack is a dealbreaker, better look elsewhere.)

I can't believe someone would just leave without tipping. Although that's only one side of the story, I highly doubt mamasan would have made it such a big deal if he promised $100 and gave $60. Hopefully it doesn't kill it for the rest of us.

I wonder if Ace was formerly Olga from Hiyako? Anyhoot thx 4 the review. It is MFers like that who make providers suspcious and thus making it difficult for all mongers. I am sure there is a long list of members willing to volunteer to enact monger justice on that coward

Addendum - after seeing Ace in the late afternoon I realized I had managed to leave my watch behind...yeah, I was slightly dazed by my session, I'll admit it. I called and of course it was waiting for me when I stopped by on the way home. So was the sight of a very upset Anna and a pretty pissed off Mamasan, who told me I had just missed crossing paths with what I can only describe as a complete and total asshole...who had promised a generous tip to Anna to induce a certain service level and then got himself dressed and literally just pushed past her and ran out the door without giving her so much as a penny.

To you, sir, I say "congratulations". You succeeded in stealing the ONLY compensation that nice young woman was going to receive for spending an hour of her time attending to a vile douchebag like yourself.

If you happen to be that guy, I can only say that I hope you grow the balls to show your face at this place again...at a moment when I happen to be there...because I will personally volunteer to kick your pathetic little ass, assuming there is anything left of you when mamasan finishes...you do realize these women work for tips, right? And that what you did was literally theft? What sort of pathetic loser pulls a stunt like that? Dickless is the word that comes to mind...and that's just for starters...

After rnou's post about a hot new girl at Red 21 going by the unlikely name of "Ace" I carpe'ed the diem, put leather to asphalt and got the fuck down there stat.

Yes, she calls herself "Ace" and I shit you not, this girl is pretty damned close to top of the line. She gives her age as 23 and most definitely looks somewhere around that age. She's got an enhanced pair of B or perhaps C cups - I am no great fan of man-made milk wagons but there's some solid craftsmanship in this set. Her nipples start out nice and puffy and then suddenly stick out like nice pencil erasers, but proceed with caution - they're sensitive and she asked me not to suck on 'em after a short but sweet taste. She's got a great ass and all around her body is young and ripe. I'm sure I'll hear about her tiny little bit of baby fat on her belly if I don't say anything, so...there...I said it.

I have taken some lumps here about my descriptions of women as pretty, cute, lovely, and sexy. Accordingly, I will proceed as a model of self-restraint. Ace is half Russian, half Japanese and she's stunning. Her eyes are bright and her smile is sweet. I will offer no other superlatives that might create complaints about some physical imperfection or another missing from my discussion. I personally had trouble keeping my hungry eyes off her.

She's been blessed with a nice personality as well. She speaks solid English and can carry on a credible conversation in English. She gave me a fun, playful table shower followed by a credible massage followed by her taking off her dress and showing me a great time. She ran those nice titties all over me, nibbled at my chest and my nipples and then offered CBJ in a charming non verbal manner and I graciously accepted. I am no fan of CBJ as a service but sometimes you're happy to take what you can get and in this case I have no regrets.

Ace's oral skills are...well, fuck yeah, she's an ace. A real trouper, this girl. After what must have been a solid 20 minutes of intense oral ministrations I finally pulled the cover off and asked her to finish me with her hand and she did so enthusiastically and professionally.

This girl's a keeper - she's fun, she's sharp, she's got some excellent job skills, and she's really easy on the eyes. You are strongly encourgaged to draw your own conclusions...I am happy with the way I made mine...

Tipped her 100 bucks and she really earned it

Not necessarily. Depends on several factors, not the least of which is knowing the type of place it is. With a little experience , it's easy to figure this out. There are places like Fuji, for example, where it's a given that extra are always on the menu. The fact that the girls are dressed sexy and come on the same way at the beginning should highlight this point. Red Spa is really no different. It's an extras place pretty much like Fuji. Therefore, there's no need to upsell someone in the middle of the session. Better to be clear from the beginning so everyone's on the same page

Glad my words could incite such an action, since it's usually the other way around! Looking forward to reading your review.

Random thought: Funny how the thread title is "Playing the Perfect Hand," and the clear winner at this spa is Ace.

After reading this, I literally stood up and hopped on the subway to 23rd Street where I spent an hour with Ace this afternoon. I'll do a more thorough review later tonight, but for the moment I will say...this girl has some exceptional career skills and looks really fantastic. Damages same as per rnou...same service...very fun girl and visually stunning...

A LONG time monger, hobbyist, etc..and this is BY far one of the most entertaining articles I have ever read. I have the worst ADD and usually can't get past a second sentence and I am about to read this AGAIN. Well done

Lads,

Decided to give this place a try despite the not-so-positive reviews after Otis's initial post since Otis is the MAN and I value his opinion/TOFTTing! May expand on this review later, but I have a lot to do today. Bottom line: I'm glad I went.

Wanted to see Anna because of Otis's review, but she was booked. I also knew that a new girl named Ada (or Eva) was there, but she ended up being booked too when I arrived. I was annoyed since both were available only 10 minutes earlier, but I asked who else was available and was told Mina or Ace (today is her first day). Mina popped out, and guys, she is not a looker whatsoever... I have no idea what Otis is talking about! (But in all seriousness, everyone has their own tastes). She went back in and Ace came out, and wow, she was pretty hot. I haven't been to a proper AMP/KMP (i.e., any of the $200+ FS spots) so take this next part with a grain of salt, but Ace is easily the hottest Asian massage girl I've ever been with. Didn't know what to expect body-wise (she was wearing a loose fitting dress top), but I knew it'd be good because she had nice, thin legs. I went with her over Mina (for obvious reasons) and had a pretty good time.

Quick play-by-play:
- Table shower + massage ($70)
- HE ($60)
- CBJ ($100) - HE wasn't getting it done, so I paid $40 extra to upgrade
- All in: $170

Some highlights:
- She's hot (7+ on looks, although my scale may be off balance since I have yet to see a ridiculously hot provider). She's 23, half Russian, half Japanese, about 5'1", thin (borderline spinner), great hair and teeth (huge pluses for me), very playful, nicely enhanced, tiny ass (but that's my style - I like 'em thin!)
- She has tiny, pretty feet (I don't have a foot fetish, but I noticed this when she was on the table with me)
- She likes to talk if you're fine with talking (I initiated, so I didn't mind); definitely has an accent, but her English is actually quite good
- She's very playful... almost too playful (ex. she made honking noises while yanking on my member during the table shower; joked around during the HE (talked dirty, playfully shaked her ass, etc.) - could be hot for some, but it was funny/cute to me... definitely shows her age. This wasn't a problem when I was in her mouth, however)
- She was very hesitant to get fully naked (panties), but I later found out she was on her period (didn't want to confirm because I've experienced that before...). She takes off the top but keeps her panties on. You're free to roam as you please (OTC if you go south of the border... if you're too rough, she'll let you know)
- Wettest, sloppiest CBJ I've ever had to date (not that I get them all the time)... when I reached down to help out, my balls were absolutely drenched. I think I still have her saliva down my crack as I type this. Also, I usually can never finish from BJs (covered or not), but Ace definitely had the skills. Had I not unloaded only 12 hours earlier, I probably wouldn't have lasted long. Didn't inquire about BBBJ because I started to feel bad about how long it was taking, so not sure if it's on the menu.
- Despite making her work so hard to get me to finish, she was still super friendly at the end. Handed me a little plate with a cup of water, candy, and a mandarin and helped me get dressed

Not highlights (but not necessarily bad):
- Massage wasn't great, but it wasn't terrible
- She didn't get fully nude, but for good reason
- CBJ (still good)
- I had to finish myself off (100% my fault)

So in conclusion, table shower, massage, HE and CBJ with a very pretty girl for $170. I know you can get more mileage elsewhere at that price, but I wasn't bothered.

Would I repeat? Very likely because of her looks, but moreso because of her attitude - fun, friendly, and no rush. It probably won't be for a while though... I have to go through my list!

I disagree. How is the girl supposed to know that you're there for more than just a standard massage? She'd have to be stupid to proposition you without even getting a feel for what kind of person you are.

There's nothing wrong with doing it up front, but NOT in the middle of the session. It's a definite mood-killer when they do it that way

The comments so far on this thread are all clearly instructive and interesting.

I definitely won't argue about or dispute anyone's impressions of the physical attributes or appearance of any of these women - there's a huge amount of subjectivity in any description of a face or a body. Different guys will see things differently. I will say this - by my overall measure of the women working in AMP's (not KMP's, mind you) these ladies are, to my eye, clearly at the young, attractive, sexy, cute end of the spectrum.

I also can't possibly comment on anyone else's experience as to upsell or negotiation or anything like that - I can only say that some girls have that "tip" discussion up front. A lot of guys are bothered by that. I'm not particularly put off by it - I absolutely understand it and I don't necessarily consider it "upsell" to have a clear conversation about how much the girl is going to get paid for providing a particular service. If you're uncomfortable with that exercise, a $200 KMP may be a better bet for you in terms of paying one all-in price and knowing what's included without discussion.

I would also encourage anyone in this spa or any other who receives service they consider lackluster to discuss it with the management if possible - sometimes the opportunity to improve service and / or make it up to you will be understood and appreciated. Not every guy has a comfort level doing that, I understand, and of course frank and honest feedback should be posted here for the benefit of all of us.

Last but not least...I absolutely did not experience any lactating massage girls in my two visits here...which should NOT be read as my disputing pmerkin's account, only as my statement that it didn't happen to me. Should that change I will be sure to inform the community.

I, for one, definitely plan on going back here to see how things develop...

Well that's unfortunate. I know everyone has their own tastes, but I was really looking forward to this one. Have no desire to be around boob milk either.

After King Otis' rave above, and another recent unanswered phone call experience at another establishment, I decided to try this place out. I've been away from AMPs for a while because of consistent lackluster experiences, but King Otis' way with words got me to reconsider.

Unfortunately, my experience was more in line with mjj's disappointment, but strictly for aesthetic reasons, as the service was fine. The funny thing is, I called just before 8 and used the name "Mike," and the mamasan asked me, "You just called, right?" Yeah, sure, whatever. So mjj, my apologies for inadvertently getting your session.

The place is indeed new and relatively clean. Mama brought me to a room and told me to wait, she would introduce me to the girls. A minute later she comes in with two women who she introduced as Anna and Mina. My first thought was, "Wait a minute, there must be some mistake," because after KO's description, my expectations were unrealistically high. When will I ever learn that the opinions on this board are subjective? In came two very average women with average bodies, but Anna's boobs were bigger and she seemed marginally tighter so I went with the lesser of two evils. She was cute enough, but neither of them incited any feelings of what you might call lust. Overall, though, she was quite good at the massage, the long TS with plenty of sack/crack soaping and scrubbing, then onto the table for the usual routine. Truth is, though, I'm not that into the AMP experience to begin with, and especially if I'm not hot for the woman. Her body turned out to be okay, though she was self-conscious about her C-section scar and little belly, which was more like a womanly roundness.

I had her get on the table for a while and massaged her, and there's something to be said for the proximity of a naked woman, whether she's your type or not. She has very nice nipples, and squeezing them, I believe some milk beaded on the tips. That's a first! And oddly exciting, I must admit. She lay with her eyes closed and I kept experimenting, and every time I pinched the nipples a drop of milk would appear. I was tempted to taste it, but even I have my limits. As the hour wound down we lay side by side and she greased me up and it didn't take long. When I'd asked her to get fully undressed she whispered, "60," I think. Some language difficulties but not bad. She said she's Chinese but was born in Thailand. Braces on her teeth, a cross on her necklace and a religious icon tattooed on her right shoulder blade, for you guilty types. A clean spot with a Windham Hill style soundtrack playing, complete with bird noises and ocean waves crashing.

We sat and talked a while after I'd dressed and we shared an orange that she brought in. A sweet girl, accommodating, just not my type. 70+60 for a $130 hour. Not so much cash that I regret it per se, but I'd rather have visited an RMP instead.

The new boss called me about seeing her place, so I took her up on the offer. She had only Mina there, and I have to admit it was a less than thrilling option. Like the previous poster, I found her to be very average looking, but I gave her a chance figuring there would be above average service (as promised by the owner). My experience basically followed that of the previous poster, certainly not the OP, whose review seems way over the top. She also tried to upsell in the middle of the session, at which point things went steadily downhill. I settled for a less than enthusiastic HJ at the end. As far as this place is concerned, it's one and done for me

Hey there, tried this place out yesterday because it had a great review but it was whatever, wasnt that great. First off i made an appointment with anna at 8 told them my name is mike. got there and the mamasan told me 'im soo sorry i gave anna to another customer, but i give you mina' im like ok, so from the start i was already ticked off. the review about her was good. so im hoping for a good looking asian chick. they make me wait in the room for about 10 mins while mina is out running errands or whatever. So she finally comes in and im like wth? she was whatever, she had a sloppy body. no ass and small tits. she was ok face wise but not great. I am a young guy so a girl that is hot or attractive to an older guy might not be that great for me. So she takes me to the shower, showers me well but the dry up wasnt good. she dried me up quickly and was still wet. Then she gave me a small towel to wrap myself in to walk to my room wet. Im like wheres my robe. the hallway and room was cold. so while she was cleaning up the shower room i dried myself up with the wet small towel. Usually im dried up well and they make me feel comfortable. So i lay down, she dries me up some more. then massage starts, massage was whatever. after 20 mins she starts asking me " you want regular massage? or special massage?" i said special. so she rubbing me and whatever she keeps bothering me and asking me how much im going to give her for tip, which is a big turn off! just do your job and ill tip you based on performance. i just kept telling her, if your good ill tip you good. so shes rubbing me and playing with my thing. The handjob wasnt good. I mean im a good judge of this kind of stuff i dont want to sound like a downer or whiner but trust me if wasnt good. she also asked me if i wanted her to take off her clothes, but told her no its ok, just keep them on. So my overall rating of this place is 5 out of 10. I probably wont come back. If i do, it will be to try out anna. But you guys should just try it out and see if you like it and let me know. I just dont like bad service and bothering me on how much im going to tip. happy hunting

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator