Sweet Care Health Club

hezpod

Reaction score
Sweet Care Health Club – 1440 Notre-Dame West, (514) 989-9162 (Asian masseuses)

Jennifer

Catchy and professional name … I called them up this afternoon and asked for the cost of a massage. The receptionist provided me with 3 different quotes. $45 for regular massage, $60 for Japanese massage, and $70 for Thai massage. I asked her what is the Japanese and Thai massage: Japanese massage is like the regular massage (Chinese massage with combination of Swedish and California) that includes use of the feet to massage the individual. The Thai massage (sorry guys not the Thai massage we all crave) includes the Japanese massage and also the masseuse massages your back using her back (yup, you heard me correct … you are probably thinking what the hell) but no clothes off. Being strange as it sounds, I gave it try (you all think I must be nuts but hey, why not check it out.)
I showed up at their door. The place it not a commercial area but rather a family home with 3 floors. I must say though this is very clean compared to all other massage parlor but than again this is a home place. The first floor they receive the customer and have a TV and a sofa. Second floor 2 rooms with a single bathroom. Third floor 1 room, I assume is the master bedroom, and a washroom. The receptionist looks about 30yr old but looks quite good and a slim body. After I entered, she sat me down and gave me a cup of water. We then start discussing about the types of massage they provide. I decided to go with the “Thai” massage (yeah I know … I admit I’m a sucker for strange things. Hey the stranger it is, the more interesting it may be). After I paid the receptionist, 2 girls came down from upstairs, said “Hi”, passed me and headed to the basement. Both girls passed by me quite fast after saying “hi”. I told the receptionist I wanted the long hair girl. She took be upstairs to the master bedroom and there is a so-called bed not higher then my knees. Took my shower and waited 5-10minutes before the girls showed up, she was wearing above ankle high jeans and a red shirt. Her name is Jennifer, 5”3’. 110lbs, long hair, 33B, and 22yrs old. Started with a back massage for 30mins with her hands. After told me she will be using her feet. She used 1 foot from my back to my butt giving it a strong “rub” if you want to call it and the other foot for standing. While this was going on I was thinking to myself, “boy boy boy did she washed her feet. Stupid me may be the Thai massage was a bad choice”. After this was over, it was time for the back-to-back body rubs. She lifted her shirt only just below her breast exposing her skin from waist up. She got onto my back with her back and started with circular movements and about 5mins, she changed positions this time we are in the shape of the plus, +, sigh. Finally time for the release which I asked for and the touching was very limited only to the area that was exposed for the Thai massage. After the massage gave her $20 which she was happy with and said "Thanks". Overall the massage and hj was average but the place was very nice and different compared to a massage parlor. More like home sweet home ... joking. :p

This palce sounds very interesting. A little something different - just what I've been looking for.
This place is right around the corner from Sophie's old place on William - any relation?
I'm really interested n the shower option. Bob, if I understand correctly the finish took place in the shower? I wonder if this is standard, or does the girl usual do the HJ and then go take a shower with you.
BTW Bob, I believe you once had some help in the shower at Jouvence - could we share he same interest in having a "helping hand" in the shower. Any other such experiences around town?
I've only experienced this in the US (table shower)... pretty interesting.
Cheers,
L

I have been going to that place for over a year.

Always go for Sandy. She is about 35 years old.
«lots of touching is allowed and she gives you quite a
good release at the end.

golden gun,is she chinese ? Is she cute ? How s the body ? How about the massage ?How much for touching and other options ?I have the questions,I hope you have the answers.Thanks.

I had sabrina, nothing more than the hand job. When I went there, there were 3 chinese available. No amy was there, I asked for a presentation, I took the pretiest one. No avail.

Well, I decided to try this place out based on the reviews.
It's little out of the way if you are walking from downtown - but a 10 minute walk from nearest Metro (Lucien-Lalier).
I didn't choose th girl (they seemed quite busy). Ended up with Spring - (haha). She's kinda short, but looks o.k., but small A-cups. Was dressed in jeans and a low-cut t-shirt.
Took the 45 minute Chimese massage + shower for $60.
Massage was very good (I asked for hard). Not much hinted at, but good buttcheek massage. Then went to shower and got a decent pump-and-tug HJ, but nothing special.
Overall, massage was really good, but finish was a little mechanical and we didn't "connect" much in the shower...
BTW, all took place in the basement - nice room and nice shower there.
Receptionist is very nice and I got the "frequent-rub-and-tugger" card.
Glaned at the schedule when I was leaving. Looks like they have about 10 girls, usually with 3 at a time. Didn't figure out the pictograms on the schedule and didn't bother asking...

I would repeat, with Spring for a good massage, with someone else for better body/looks and action.

New review: Helene,
21ans Chinese girl, very cute with firm and very soft and white skin with no blemishes and a cute smile that goes well with her face. About 5.3' black hair 105 lbs with small but firm tits. Took the 1h with 15 min in the shower option. I chose here as she was by far the cutest from the 3 girls that where presented to me. The other girls where young but rather chubby. She gives a very good professional medium strength massage that was very relaxing. As I took the shower option I only caressed her on the butt over her jeans during my time on the table. I connected well with her and we had a nice chat during the massage. At the end of massage she started to tease my butt area and started to grab my MR happy already in a good mood from behind.( I was still laying on my stomach) She teased me a little while like that and then she went out to change into a lime green bikini and invited me to the shower room that also has a Jacuzzi to spend the rest of the hour. She adjusted the water temperature and pampered me like a Geisha. I ask her to remove the top but she refused politely (maybe next time I could convince her, I think I was close) I caressed her all over the body, got some LFK and some touching the Y over her bikini. Not what I would call high mileage, but doing this while under the shower added some spice to it and she finished me with a O.K. HJ. The nice part was that she would clean me up, putting soap all over my body and dry me with the towel afterwards. The whole thing was a pampering experience. Cost was 40 for the hour, 20 for the shower time and I left her a 40 tip for the pampering. I would her given 30 because She didn't remove her top but I had no change. I think my mileage would improve with a repeat because she seemed a genuine nice person and I made her laugh.

Angel,

Had her several times (I meant for a massageJ). The last time I had her which was last week the massage was so-so. She is about 5’6”, 115lbs, long hair, 32B (Yes she was also padded looking like a 34B). One of the better-looking gals working there. I had her for a 1hr massage and 15min shower massage for a total of $45+$20 = $65. She started with the back, nothing too special or out of the ordinary. After 35min of back massage, she asked me to flip. 5min into the massage, she asked me if it would be better if she lied next to me on the massage table. I said sure of course please join me. She lied next to me on the table with her head resting on my shoulder. We talked and sometimes she would blow into my ear. At the same time she plays with Mr. Happy and caressing my chest. She told me I could touch her, so without hesitation I let my hands roam over her 32B. I asked her about the shower massage and she told me it was nothing special and that it would be better to save the my money. She told me she would ask the receptionist for my money back and that she would still join me in the shower. While I went to the shower, she went to get my $20 from the receptionist. She enters the washroom for my “shower session”, and placed my money on the sink. She was still in her clothing, opened the shower doors and proceeded to give me a back rub. I was hoping she would either be in her bathing suit or birthday suit but no luck. Anyways, I reached out and revealed her 32B. While playing with her 32B, I let my free hand to roam her Y thru her clothing. She stepped closer into the shower so I decided to undo her pants. She was a little hesitant momentary but continued to let my hands undo her pant so that my hand can get full access to her Y without interference from her clothing:D. Played with her Y and 32B while she busy with her own hands on Mr. Happy. After the session, gave her $30 tips. I would repeat with her.

Decided to give this place a try, didn't get to pick who I wanted, but they had Dessie, Spring and another girl who's name I didn't catch.

I went for the 45 minutes + Shower and was given Dessie. As far as looks go she is decent, She looks to be in her late 20's early 30's and is a bit on the chunky side, with natural C cups.

She was very nice and made small talk as she massaged me, she asked if I wanted a medium, soft or hard massage and was surprised when I asked for hard but she went at it, asking me "Is this good?" whenever she was unsure if she was going too hard.

The massage itself was amazing, she has very good technique. I didn't let my hands roam durring the massage but I have a feeling the wouldn't have minded.

The we moved to the shower, she was wearing a one piece bathing suit with hard cups to hold the breasts (god I hate those)

She proceded to give me a soapy massage for a bit and then asked "do you want me to massage you down here?" and cupping my balls. when i said yes she started to give me a soapy HJ, at first her technique was poor, but she changed it quickly, even using both her hands at the same time once in a while.

I asked to see her breasts and she played coy, calling me a naughty boy and teasing me with just a peek. she said she didn't want to drop her top.

I let it slide for a bit and continued caressing over the bathing suit, then I moved up to her arms and to her shoulders.

Once there I tested out my theory and slid the straps of the bathing suit to her arms slowly until I had uncovered her breasts. this time she didn't say not to do it.

I didn't push my luck further and she finished me off a bit after. she stayed with me for a bit and then left to let me shower off all the soap and oil.

Looks: 3 (Typical chinese girl next door, albeit a bit chunky but not overly so)
Attitude: 4 (Very friendly)
Service: 4 (Great massage, and nice hj technique at the end

I have a feeling that, for those of us who do not have Bob Crane's charisma, repeats with a girl you think you clicked with might yield more results.

As I was getting dresses I gave her a 20 ad she kissed me on the cheek, then I was gone.

Repeat: All signs point to yes, the massage was awesome and I want to see if I can slowly push the envelope

Bob: Heh I bet you do lap it up :p

I unfortunately fall in the shy category, It's my curse... Cherub face, good hands, yet not brave enough to use them whenever theres a woman around.

perhaps you could coach me :p

Went to the club last weekend. Receptionist, a 20ish Chinese girl, was impatient. Guessed she wanted to go home soon. No presentation but explained well the options. I took the 1hr+15min shower option. Told her I wanted a Chinese. She took me to the top floor that only had a bedroom and a bathroom. Shinny wood floor. Big mattress with white linen and large paper tower on top. Panel mirrors. Large window overlooking a quiet residential street. Quiet. Cool air. Began to relax. A mild excitement began to build.

A knock at the door. She came in and said my name is dessie. A chubby 30ish Chinese. 5 ft 3? Clean features. She closed the curtain. Started some music. Adjusted the light and had me nude lying on my stomach. Wanted it hard or soft? Was it OK? First time here? Pleasant and good English. She knelt in front of me massaging my shoulders. Had glimpses of her black underwear, her ivory thigh against the opened black silky skirt. Her body brushed my face lightly a few times. Could not resist. Started fondling her ass. She wiggled and tried to block my hands but took no offence.

10 minutes past. Her hands were on my ass. Spread your legs wider pls. Good teasing. I wiggled my ass to meet her fingers. You, naught boy…felt my Johnny hardened against the thin and over-used mattress.

Did not wait for the turn-over-pls instruction. Sat up and start fondling freely her breasts. Some no’s and minutes later, the bra and top were on the floor. Hard brown thick nipples. Sucked on them. She grabbed my hair moaning… stop,

Spent before shower time. Took me to the other room. Cleaned and dried me like a baby. Gave her 40 tips. She was happy and so was I. Got a hard on writing this. Will repeat.

I am new here. what is daty, bbbj (the first 2 letters), fs, ff stand for. your help is appreciated.

daty means you having her for lunch. eating her out.
bbbj means bare-back-blowjob
BBBJTC means bare-back-blowjob to competion. Swallows or you do it in her mouth.

who's the best for the buck and when did she work? I've tried twice but nothing more than the hj is what i got shower never mentioned to me.

visited there last week, had dessis or daisy with chinese massage for one hour and finished in 40 mins.
she is a huge big fat pork chop.............very ugly and seems her hair was never washed.
poor massage skill.......terrible release

thx mike and randy for the abbreviation. last time i chuckled when she told me she's just arrived from BJ.

Recently sampled Sunny, who I thought was just the receptionist based on my last visit, but I guess not. Sunny is tall, slim, but at least mid 30s, but not bad looking and quite friendly. Took the basic massage and was not disapointed. Very nice massage with plenty of stimulation of the appropriate areas.
Plenty of hands roaming, but no clothes came off . Finish was very nice - she got really into it, with both hands and her finger being used to perfection.
Afterwards, she continued for a good 10-15 minutes with the massage after cleaning me all up.
While she may not be the best looking MP I've seen (too old for my normal tastes), her service is definitely worth a repeat visit.
BTW, apparently in addition to Sunny, the following were working:
Dessie
Julia
Helene
Zita
FYI...

wanted to share my experience today...
while i know i will never be quite as eloquent as mr. crane, i will do my very best to paint an accurate picture...

met with helen today - 23y.o., 5'4, 100lbs (ish), nice petite frame, lovely (read: proportionate) a-cups...

started out with nice, relaxing, relatively adept massage...with plenty of 'hints' in terms of areas massaged...

turned on my charm (ahem) and quickly had her nude with me performing the massage on her (man is she good with her feet)...

certain things could have progressed further had her aunt flo not been in town...much to her dismay and mine...

lovely finish, gentle 'cleansing' after, and a sincere hug and kiss (as well as a request to return for more...)

overall, 8.0 overall experience...

i highly recommend... (-:

Shoutbox
  1. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Angela/Anna, Kitty and Japanese/Caribbean Sophie 😘 416-916-7276
  2. DareDevil:
    Bunny, Celine Mina and Domi working today! 4 girls can do hard RMt massages and GFE Russian Bs! All girls have natural and big boobs!,🤤🤤🤤 Just walking in and booking now 🥰🥰🥰 SMS: 9057070107 Call: 9057070107
  3. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Angela/Anna, Kitty and Japanese/Caribbean Sophie 😘 416-916-7276
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Yuki and Jojo are available today! 😊 Tuesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY (12:30PM-9PM), young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. JULIA (10AM-9PM), from Philippines, young girl, busty, E cup, curvy short body, cute face sexy lips 👄
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CHLOE, SARIKA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SALMA, ANAYA, JIYA, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  11. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  12. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  13. Forever Spa:
    💎💎💎 We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💎 Tracy, Vivian and Cindy are available 💎 2190 Warden 💎 416-800-7887
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Ivy with big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Mia 25’s , sweet GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and
  18. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl.
  19. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, PHOENIX & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI & CINDY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  23. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Franchesca🌸Akame🌸Susan🌸Brandy🌸Luna ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Claire🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa recommends new girls for massage service today. They are Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Singapore🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷. If you want a massage, please contact 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  26. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & MIMI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range of services.
  27. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa recommends new girls for massage services today. They are Sasa, Mary, and Coco. They are young and beautiful with first-class service. They are from China, Singapore, South Korea, and Singapore. If you want a massage, please contact 9052375885 or 4163565876. You can send SMS
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  31. hotqts:
    Guelph
  32. Forever Spa:
    💎💎💎 We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💎 Ruby & Angela (new) and Cindy are available 💎 2190 Warden 💎 416-800-7887
  33. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Mika, Apple and Kitty 😘 416-916-7276
  34. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Jojo and Ocean are available today! 😊 Monday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  35. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, SALMA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 100 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ, 🥑Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line up
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  41. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and c
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Kim🌸Aletta🌸Franchesca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Ivy🌸Claire🌸Brandy ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  47. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  48. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  49. Maxmin:
    suko
  50. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & CARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills. Sugar Love Spa
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator