Why bodyworkers aren't taken seriously...

Yogi

Reaction score
This post is probably going to ruffle a few feathers, especially since I'm a new kid on the block, but I'd like to see a serious discussion of this matter because I'm beginning to feel like the minority on this issue. :(

The issue is all of the focus within our profession on energy work, natural, ooey-gooey feel-goods and a myriad of other "fluffy" subjects that detract from the seriousness of what we do.

It is so frustrating to know that none of the doctors in my small town will refer patients to me simply because I'm a massage therapist. My own physician, who is also a family friend, just winces when I even mention it. After a little discussion I discover that this is because the other therapists in town tout their skills at reiki, ear candling, healing touch and all sorts of other unscientific, unfounded, and sometimes, unethical "modalities". :roll:

It seems that anyone with a video camera can suddenly "discover" a new modality. It makes it difficult to know who to trust, much less where to get my CEU's. And so far as I can tell the government (federal and state) mostly lumps us in with hairstylists and the cosmetics industry. Not that there's anything wrong with hairstylist and cosmetics folks, but what would you think if your physician was "licensed" by the same board that approved your barber? :?

I'd like to know how many others feel as frustrated as I do when looking for classes to further my education. Just about the time I'm ready to commit to a teacher I scroll down and see classes on crystals, meridians and reflexology right along with medical massage and kinesiology. No wonder the AMA thinks we're a bunch of quacks. I can't tell you how many times I have to go down the list of things I don't believe in and don't practice before someone is willing to come in. Not to mention the never-ending assumption that somehow, no matter what is read or said, I must be in the sex-trade. And here in Texas we can't get the education requirements raised but we can get more regulations about bath houses, prostitution and expanded definitions for what constitutes nudity in relation to the therapist! As if. :shock:

With all that said, I think you should practice whatever you wish and believe whatever you want but you shouldn't be allowed to lump yourself in with those of us who strive for a science-based, peer-reviewed modality that is regulated by a federal or state entity. Not that we're better in any way, just different.

I'm not attacking anyone personally so please don't attack me personally.

" . . .you shouldn't be allowed to lump yourself in with those of us who strive for a science-based, peer-reviewed modality that is regulated by a federal or state entity. Not that we're better in any way . . . "

Hee hee! No, my feathers aren't ruffled. I really do mean it gently when I offer this possibility: that maybe the most clinical among us "shouldn't be allowed to lump yourselves in" with the therapists who practice a more mind-body approach? MTs with the most clinical practices tend to be those who most want to claim titles and scopes of practice for themselves alone; my experience with more flexible-practice MTs is that there is generally an attitude that the profession has room for us all. (This is excluding unprofessional behavior like "flakiness," which is an unfortunate part of our reputation in many areas.)

I can see your point about finding CEUs if you feel that, for instance, anyone who teaches Reiki could not possibly teach you accurately about clinical assessment techniques. And I do feel for you about the doc-referral situation in your town - not sure how your practice can change minds if even your friend is not willing to refer mutual clients to you. That may simply take some time and the inevitable proving yourself that goes along with our evolving profession.

As far as "no wonder the AMA thinks we're a bunch of quacks" -- well, I don't care about the opinion of the AMA and I am uninterested in my whole profession bending its energies toward their approval. The AMA has a tragic history of cutting itself off from the very public it desired so fervently to serve -- and the original intent of that movement was simply to protect the public from practitioners who offered "all sorts of . . . unscientific, unfounded, and sometimes, unethical modalities." I quote you not to be spiteful (damn the limitations of typing!), but because truly that is what the AMA's original intent was -- to improve scientific education for docs and protect patients from things that didn't work. But their approach, over the last 87 years, has unfortunately led to terrible heavy-handedness with both their patients (whom they had to convince they were the ultimate authority) and all other healthcare practitioners (remember the campaigns against D.O.s and chiropractors?). All docs today are paying the price for these generations-old missteps. The most glaring example of this price is super-high malpractice insurance -- when the ultimate authority turns out to be a mistake-making human, patients are MAD. So although I personally know several humane, gentle, "holistic" docs who are happy to refer and even to dialogue with me -- no, I won't be seeking legitimacy from their institution anytime soon.

EASY
8)
SEMANTICS
:D
MASSAGE=PARLOR=SEX
:evil:

I am from Ontario....we have the most training along with BC for the entire world as far as I can tell...I am basicly a chrio education with soft tissue therapy and grade 4 JP modaltites from school trained Ontario course.

It don't matter its the same here....Doctors don't know what we do althought I am a member of a Regulated Health Profession and have a College just like the Nurse or physician.

Our governing body the CMTO thinks that education will advance the profession.....
NEVER.
:roll:

SEMANTICS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY ARE INGRAINED WITH THE WORD MASSAGE AND SEX....SO FACE IT, ITS A TERRIBLE TITLE.

I for one am going to have the professional title in ontario changed to a SOFT TISSUE THERAPIST.

#1 the word Massage is not in our scope of practice so WHY USE IT?
#2 Manipulation of Soft Tissue is the way it reads.
#3 Massage is a public domain name, anyone can hang out a sign with the word massage on it in Ontario.
#4 Massage in the classifieds is mainly SEX.
#5 the title perpetuates misuse of professional title Registerd Massge Therapist so that anybody and their sister is registered, NO THEY ARE NOT, and the public IS NOT PROTECTED....
they have a massage diploma from a spa school....NOT THE SAME...
so for the LOVE OF PETE....DO NOT USE THE WORD MASSGE ANY WHERE IN YOUR PRACTICE.
#6 the use of the word massage in ontario at least as a professional title drives the average therapist to do only oils and circles....swedish massage.....how very useless for proper orthopedic care, unless drainage is the issue, its not the way to go.

change any sign or business care that has Massage on it.

It will give you miles of professional outlook.
Massage means sex or at the worst oil, circles and fluff.
Soft Tissue Therapy means Othopedic care, same as Physio but we use our hands...express yoursself that way to the health communtiy with personal letters about your practice and WHY YOUR IMPORTANT.

trust me the MISSING LINK IN PATIENT CARE IS SOFT TISSUE THERAPY HANDS ON WITH NO LOTION.

It seems hard to believe I have more to say after all that, but it's true! :D

First, I meant to say that the whole premise of your question seems odd. Am I understanding you correctly that in your state, energy workers etc. are all regulated by the board of massage? Or are you just talking about actual massage therapists who practice additional modalities? Because if you are talking about MTs, then no matter what else they practice they have had the same basic education as a clinical practitioner and therefore in my eyes are correctly regulated by the same body.

Second, I forgot to add that even if I *were* inclined to go panting after the approval of the AMA, I have enough experience to know that the AMA, as a body, will not give it. Their standards and practices are so specific that, as an institution, they do not endorse other practices of health care. Individual doctors may do so (without AMA endorsement), the NIH will even study things and make recommendations for the condescendingly-named "complementary care," but the AMA specifically does not endorse practices unlike their own, partially for liability reasons. So to me that's a waste of my time, and a waste of the profession's energy.

I love these discussions! Where is Anita? :)

Great thoughts, suggestions and feedback BJB-LMP! I appreciate your kindness as I am only trying to facilitate a conversation. You make excellent points about the AMA and I agree wholeheartedly with all of them. :)

Perhaps what I am seeking, then, is not their approval so much as some way to foster the legitimacy of our profession. As it stands there is no way for a potential client/patient/customer to discern whether I practice clinical massage or relaxation or some other "modality" or a combination without speaking to me personally and most people won't go throught he trouble. This guesswork turns a lot of people off and keeps quite a few from ever finding out.

With physicians - and even accupuncurists (to look at a more holistic approach) - you know exactly what you're getting - either a general practitioner, a neurosurgeon, a podiatrist, etc. - and what they do because there is a very specific scope of practice. With massage therapists you have no idea what you're going to get unless you've gotten a personal referral - even though our training is supposedly all the same. And going from state to state your odds are even worse because of the lack of consistency, and in some cases, lack of any regulation at all.

What I was saying in my original post is not that energy workers are regulated by the state but the exact opposite. And that massage therapists can then "expand" into energy work as well even though it has no basis in fact or peer-reviewed science brings a bit of discredit to all massage therapists. The physician with whom I work does masotherapy on the side even though it has been warned against by the AMA and Board of Plastic Surgeons as having no scientific foundation or regulation and that, in my opinion, does a disservice to her organization and, certainly, to her reputation as a serious doctor of medicine.

I see nothing wrong with a mind-body approach - like a good bedside manner and knowing that we are more than tissue, etc. That has nothing to do with "energy" work. There is a clear connection between what we think and feel and how it affects our bodies. Perhaps that's why some people believe crystals can heal a person - it's not the crystal - it's the person thinking themselves well. Like a placebo. Either way, until more is known about these areas and they are tested, studied (double-blind) and peer-reviewed they shouldn't be allowed to be practiced by anyone licensed as a massage therapist. Simply for the sake of keeping that title undiluted. Although, honestly, it's not about the title - it's about knowing what one is getting. It's like going to the grocery store and buying "Maple-flavored corn syrup" vs. "Pure maple syrup".

Maybe this is all silly and I can't imagine that it's going to change anytime soon but it would be nice to be able to say, "I'm a massage therapist" and not get "that look" because of others in our profession whose intentions are someplace other than dealing with soft tissues. :)

Hi Bodyworkguy,

Your post brings up a lot of separate issues, which I'll address one-by-one.

First seems to be a desire on your part to have a credential that identifies you as a Medical Massage Therapist. There is a movement among some of the lead educators in this field to create such a credential through the National Certification Board. The idea is for Medical Massage Therapists to have a minimum 100 additional hours of approved training in medical massage, followed by a written exam, practical exam & internship. If you're interested in being part of this development, contact the board for more information: http://www.ncbtmb.com. Here's an article with more information: http://www.massagetoday.com/archives/2004/06/03.html

The AMA is also beginning to show some openness to Massage Therapy. They appointed Whitney Lowe to their Health Care Professional Advisory Committee. From what I understand, the AMA would be more likely to support Massage Therapy referrals is there was an advanced medical massage credential available. Here's an article with more information:
http://www.massagetoday.com/mpacms/mt/article.php?id=10848

However, you don't need to wait for a national credential. You can develop an impressive resume of education and results on your own. My first question: Did you do more than the minimum required hours of massage training. If so, advertise it. If not, get more training. National Certification is the first credential that will set you apart in Texas. You need at least 500 approved hours to be eligible to sit for the test.

In regards to continuing education, you need to be willing to pay for the best. Here are some websites of current leaders in the field of medical massage. They all offer quality continuing education:
James Waslaski: http://www.orthomassage.net
Erik Dalton: http://erikdalton.com
Whitney Lowe: http://www.omeri.com

Next, get testimonials from clients whom you've helped with medical conditions. Have you treated people successfully who have had trouble with conditions such as frozen shoulder, knee pain, injury rehabilitation, etc. Doctors want to know you have both experience & skills with this population. If you have no such experience, try and get a part-time job at a Physical Therapy clinic. They won't pay you much, but you'll gain experience and exposure to doctors & others in the medical profession. This is especially helpful due to the insurance issue. Doctors are more likely to refer to PT’s than MT’s because insurance covers physical therapy. If the PT’s get to know you, they may refer patients on once their physical therapy benefit is used up.

Now, I noticed from your other posts that you specialize in spa treatments. I'm sorry, but doctors won't take you seriously as a medical massage therapist if you're promoting body buffs simultaneously. Disclaimer: I don't undervalue spa treatments; but traditionally, doctors aren't going to write a prescription for one, nor are they going to send their patients to a spa for medical massage.

Lastly, you seem to have a desire to limit what modalities other massage therapists practice. This is like beating your head against a wall. You have no control over what other people do. So, focus instead on what you do, and become the best at your areas of specialty. If I were a client or a referring doctor, I wouldn't be interested in hearing you list the "woo-woo" things you dislike and don't do. Rather, I'd want to know what skills & qualifications you hold that make you the best massage therapist for me (or my patients).

like I said if your trying to go with the "medical massage therapist" title to get it to feel more legitament....then don't waste your time.
Massage is not a medical term.....
Since Ontario and BC are the industry standared and where the states look to when they increase the hours of the ciriculums they will also follow the change in proffessional title that the education demands.

MASSAGE is a four letter word.

and I am going to be the one to get the professional title changed in Ontario and BC at the same time...soon everyone will follow suit with the appropriate education hours and title to match that education and the issue of "massage" will be left with parlors and classifieds....even spa treatments need to change their venacular to something that removes the word massage IMHO.

Also daily stress and muscular tension are not a good medical model and make us look like fluffers, but posture and fascia are valid and critical medical models...if you view muscular tension from the point of view of stress then your just a fluffer but evolve it into a Janda model of postural muscle problems, then your not just doing a little good for a little while, you are making a permanent change.

Its not the voluntary system that needs input...its vouluntary and only 25% of the receptor population....its the fasica which is involunatry and the 75% receptor bed that inervates it that must be treated

Only when you balance the fasica and relax the autonomics will the voluntary muscular system balance permanently...

Junglelord,

From your posts on the forum thus far, it seems you aren't just sharing opinions, but rather looking to convert everyone to your way of thinking. Your perspective is welcome as part of the discussion, but if you expect everyone to convert, you should know.....it ain't gonna happen. ;) This board is full of a wide variety of practioners, with equally varying values & opinions.

I, for one, love the word "massage." I associate nothing but positives with that word. Although I see your point of view and understand why you want to switch to "soft tissue therapist", I have no desire to change my title. It works for me. It works for my clients. I'm a respected healthcare professional, and doctors do refer to me. I'm proud to be a Massage Therapist.

In your first post you said:
The word Massage is not in our scope of practice so WHY USE IT?
Actually, the word "massage" is derived from the Greek word "massein", which means "to knead." Here's a current definition from MedicineNet.com: "The manipulation of muscle and connective tissue to enhance the function of those tissues and promote relaxation and well-being." That seems to describe our scope of practice pretty well.

In your last post you said:
Massage is not a medical term
Actually, it is a medical term and has been for a long time. Douglas Graham, M.D., wrote in 1890: "Massage is a term now generally accepted by European and American physicians to signify a group of procedures which are best done with the hands, such as friction, kneading, manipulating, rolling, and percussion of the external tissues of the body in a variety of ways, either with a curative, palliative or hygienic object in view."

Also, Massage is being offered in many hospitals across the United States, proving it remains an accepted medical modality. Not every doctor may believe in the power of massage, but many do. In my experience, they don't care about titles. They're convinced by results.

JungleLord love your opinions and keep up the interesting posts. You may get more out of softtissuetherapy.com.au where there is an emphasis on exactly what you have been trying to portray on this phorum.

You guys have all been so kind and thoughtful in your replies and I appreciate that. I have learned a lot from your replies and it has gotten me thinking differently. I don't expect everyone else to change - so I guess I had better.

Blisss, your advice was very constructive and I plan to follow up on everything you suggested.

In response to the comments about spa treatments, when I was writing my business plan I took note of the fact that no one in this area was offering any sort of spa treatments (I do not work in a spa but in a physician's medical spa - not really a spa at all - another story) and took Biotone's workshop as a way to offer something unique even though my instructor (very medically minded - former RN) nearly had a cow. Like everything I do, though, I am wholehearted about it, hence the hot towel passion, Melb. :lol: I am looking to phase spa stuff out after the first of the year because I want to focus on more medically oriented massage (or as Junglelord would like - postural realignment) and also because they haven't been a big hit in this rural community. Ah, just as well. :roll:

Cool historical information about the barber pole, Melb. I love trivia! :) I also love your thoughts about "tools", I love tribal drumming when I massage and have a rain chain for tinkling sounds as well. I'm not flatly opposed to niceties, just absurdities. We also call automotive repairs bodywork, in fact, my father is a bodyman. Small world - so am I. ;)

Seriously, though, I'm generally a very positive and upbeat person and don't go into my list of "'woo-woo' things unless people ask. But all of the comments and prodding I've gotten in this thread have only confirmed my intentions to steer away from the fluff and buff (like I said, not that I've done many) and focus on truly helping people heal (body AND mind - to whatever extent I'm capable).

One last thing, Blisss, in Texas we're not allowed to use testimonials in advertising as massage therapists. Seems silly but that's the law. :?

Anyone have any comments on David Kent? Or Sean Riehl?

No I have no agenda...and my practice is orthopedic, but I use many models...postural being one, and rolfing methods are one method.

Well I do very little kneading, I do a lot more manipulation which is how our scope of practice reads....so I can still do with out the massage connection.

You and I and SOME medcial professionals do know that massage is medical and infact the initial title of Massage was a DOCTOR OF MASSAGE.
it was a initial sex scandel in London in the late 1800's with massage schools and prositution that massage fell into disrepute, lost its Doctor title, and has been related to sex ever since due to the bluring of lines, and professional misconduct combined...for instance that massage therapist and the sex scandle with the Minister last week, he was voted best massage therapist in his town previously....this whole thing gives massage and christianity a real bad name, yet I am both, and sometime hate to be named either.....I prefer Soft Tissue Therapist and Messianic Jew (but thats another story)

Massage will and always have too many meanings and connutations for the description of what it is we all want to do in our own little way with our individual traings/educations and state/province legislation or town bylaws depending.

OffIce said:
JungleLord love your opinions and keep up the interesting posts. You may get more out of softtissuetherapy.com.au where there is an emphasis on exactly what you have been trying to portray on this phorum.
hey thats new to me, thanks...an I spread the gospel everywhere, I am after all a RMT...REGISTER MASSAGE THERAPIST UNTIL THINGS CHANGE.
I would take the revival of the university level of training with a title of Doctor of Massage, I will the accept the term massage in that title only...until then no one realizes that I am as qualified as your chiropractor and he is a doctor but hes just a back cracker

....but me I'm just a back rubber???
no I am a Soft Tissue Therapist fully trained and educated and a Medical Health Professional...yes an RMT.

PS what do you get when you cross a chiropractor with a massage therapist?????
A rubber back cracker. :lol:

Ditto - no crystals here - just great ortho massage. have attended Waslaski & Lowe, and the Dalton course is on my short list (really wishing I could swing the Costa Rica trip w/ Dalton & Myers - I'll see if I can find the link...)

Bodywork_Guy said:
One last thing, Blisss, in Texas we're not allowed to use testimonials in advertising as massage therapists. Seems silly but that's the law. :?

i've gone though the Texas massage laws several times. where exactly are you seeing testimonials are against the law?

this is all i find. i don't think testimonals are false advertising.

§ 455.056. RULES REGARDING ADVERTISING OR COMPETITIVE
BIDDING. (a) The executive commissioner may not adopt rules
restricting advertising or competitive bidding by a person licensed
under this chapter except to prohibit false, misleading, or
deceptive practices.
(b) In rules to prohibit false, misleading, or deceptive
practices, the executive commissioner may not include a rule that:
(1) restricts the use of any medium for advertising;
(2) restricts the use of a licensed person's personal
appearance or voice in an advertisement;
(3) relates to the size or duration of an
advertisement by the licensed person; or
(4) restricts the licensed person's advertisement
under a trade name.

="junglelord" I am after all a RMT...REGISTER MASSAGE THERAPIST UNTIL THINGS CHANGE.

1st thing: stop shouting
2nd thing: if you're so offended by the word massage, then why aren't you in school to become a doctor of something?
it seems you have an inherent disgust for anyone other than a medically based therapist.

massage is a 7 letter word, btw.

and lastly, a fluffer must mean something different in your part of the world. in the adult entertainment world, a fluffer is a female who 'readies' the male actor for his scene by oral sex. so please verify.

Junglelord, I find your tone very judgemental and negative towards other therapists on this forum. Lighten up a bit.

It is nice that you feel BC has the best education programs ever, but speaking as a professional from the corporate business world it is NEVER professional to bash others for their education or their choices, be they contemporaries or competitors.

I have to wonder why you are even in this profession if you abhor its many facets. While I enjoy the professional standards that have been set forth for massage therapy (yeah, I said massage therapy), I feel that the movement to turn everything clinical is a bad one. People are really out of touch with their spiritual selves (and physical selves too). Our society pulls us further from experiencing and understand inner peace and contentment. Everything has to be credentialed more and more and becomes "smarmy", why? Let me do what I do, you can do what you do.

Bodywork Guy, I feel there is a place for the "wacky" stuff. Is it with us? I don't know, but I don't mind it so much. Think of the client with terminal cancer, who has had all the yucky chemical medicines, had many prayer sessions with God, but feels that modern medicine and religion aren't improving his condition. Maybe they want to tap into something otherworldly - maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, but the western medicine and religion aren't working for him either. If I can help people deal with that better, then I'm happy.

Jillith,

Texas Administrative Code
TITLE 25 HEALTH SERVICES
PART 1 DEPARTMENT OF STATE HEALTH SERVICES
CHAPTER 141 MASSAGE THERAPISTS
SUBCHAPTER B CODE OF ETHICS
RULE §141.7 Advertising

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a) A person, including a massage therapy instructor, a massage school, a massage therapist, or massage establishment that is not licensed under the Act shall not use the word "massage" on any sign, display, or other form of advertising unless the person is expressly exempt from the license requirements of the Act. Under no circumstances may a sexually oriented business use the word "massage" or "bath" on any sign or other form of advertising.

(b) A licensee shall not use advertising that is false, misleading, or deceptive or that is not readily subject to verification. False, misleading, or deceptive advertising or advertising that is not readily subject to verification includes advertising that:

(1) makes a material misrepresentation of fact or omits a fact necessary to make the statement as a whole not materially misleading;

(2) makes a representation likely to create an unjustified expectation about the results of a health care service or procedure;

(3) compares a health care professional's services with another health care professional's services unless the comparison can be factually substantiated;

(4) contains a testimonial;

(5) causes confusion or misunderstanding as to the credentials, education, or licensure of a health care professional;

(6) advertises or represents that health care insurance deductibles or copayments may be waived or are not applicable to health care services to be provided if the deductibles or copayments are required;

(7) advertises or represents that the benefits of a health benefit plan will be accepted as full payment when deductibles or copayments are required;

(8) makes a representation that is designed to take advaneforum.xxxe of the fears or emotions of a particularly susceptible type of client; or

(9) advertises or represents in the use of a professional name, title or professional identification that is expressly or commonly reserved to or used by another profession or professional.

(c) When an assumed name is used in a person's practice as a massage therapist or massage establishment, the legal name or license number of the massage therapist must be listed in conjunction with the assumed name. An assumed name used by a massage therapist must not be false, misleading, or deceptive.

(d) A massage therapy educational program shall not make false, misleading, or deceptive statements concerning the activities or programs of another massage therapy educational program.

(e) A massage therapy educational program shall not maintain, advertise, solicit for or conduct any course of instruction intended to qualify a person for licensure as a massage therapist without first obtaining licensure from the department.

(f) Advertisements by a massage therapy educational program seeking prospective students must clearly indicate that training is being offered, and shall not, either by actual statement, omission, or intimation, imply that prospective employees are being sought.

(g) Advertisements seeking prospective students must include the full and correct name and license number of the massage therapy educational program.

(h) No statement or representation shall be made to prospective or enrolled students that employment will be guaranteed upon completion of any program or that falsely represents opportunities for employment.

(i) No statement shall be made by a massage therapy educational program that it has been accredited unless the accreditation is granted from a nationally recognized accrediting agency or organization. The name of the accrediting agency or organization must be used in any accreditation statement.

(j) No massage therapy educational program shall advertise as an employment agency under the same name or a confusingly similar name or at the same location as the educational program. No representative shall solicit students for a program through an employment agency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source Note: The provisions of this §141.7 adopted to be effective March 19, 2001, 26 TexReg 2173; amended to be effective October 26, 2006, 31 TexReg 8672

Bodywork_Guy said:
Anyone have any comments on David Kent? Or Sean Riehl?

I love Sean Riehl's videos, esp. Deep Tissue and Neuromuscular Therapy.
They are about $50. On his forum, he often answers questions himself.

I think David Kent's are more expensive. I only have the 2-dvd Cervical set. I paid about $200 for it. It has a lot of information and is very clinical. I watch these in tiny spurts.

thanks Bodywork_Guy! i forgot about the TX Admin. i always go straight for the Occp 455 code.

It would be so boring if we all did the same exact kinds of massage. I am happy that everyone brings something different to the massage table. I don't do reki or anything like it but I don't think those that do are any less of a massage therapist then I am. I don't have any desire to control or button hole all of us into the same mold. What an impossible job that would be! Live and let live. Be strong in your convictions and don't let how anyone else handles the job have any bearing on you and what you do. If you are doing the massage thats for you then do it well and that will come thru. No one is going to stand up for what you belive in as good as you can for yourself. Theres a lot of docs out there. You may need to talk to a whole bunch to find the one you can work with, but I guarntee you the doc is out there somewhere just waiting to send you a client. If thats what you want.
In my opinion anyway.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Lisa big butt deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking
  2. EMSpa_schedule:
    Here's tomorrow's sneak peek: For Friday October 18, 2024, our attendants will be Ada, Opal, Cici, Vicky and Lulu
  3. すみません:
    🇮🇳 punjabi girl at IU wellness and beauty spa tommorow FRIDAY 😍
  4. Shangri-la Spa:
    Thursday 💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 the best place for luxury Asian massages in GTA🎉Two fab spots Richmond Hill & Oakville A squad of 9 stunning girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea — Coco, Selena, Tina, Ada,new Yoyo, big bottom Lulu,34D Busty Cici, JPN Yui & service queen Doris — ready to spoil you silly🧘✨Table Shower special on now!🍁🎈Hit up 647-695-6354☎ or shoot a msg to 📱647-578-8169.💰✨ Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. Let the fun times roll, baby!🙌
  5. SugarLoveSpa:
    ⭐🌟🌟✨✨🌟💝🦋🦋🌟young girl 20-23 years old, luna , tifany, cherry, jolie working now come to enjoy good time now baby come come now😍😍⭐️ sugarlovespa.ca 🌟✨🌟🌟💖
  6. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish girl in Thursday and Saturday
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  8. AmoreSpaEtobicoke:
    AMORE SPA 127 Westmore Drive, Unit 106C Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Y6 ☎ 437-688-2407 ☎ Thursday at AMORE SPA: CHERRY, LILY & YOYO CHERRY is a proven superstar, Slim Asian with a pretty face, all natural A or B Cups, long nipples, slim waist & small round bum. Her services are legendary. color=#FF6600]LILY[/color] is a slim, elegant and beautiful Vietnamese honey, 5’4” tall with Nice pointy C Cups
  9. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & YOYO . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. SUNRISE SPA
  10. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & KAT. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  11. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong
  12. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  14. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER superstar of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim, VERY PETITE and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups.
  18. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647- 446-0886
  19. See You Health Center:
    Natalie she is CBC/filipina mixed Petite school girl Lin Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️416-988-2950
  20. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Susan🌸Tina 🌸Cassy 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  21. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s and young cute Tina with curvy body 30s, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Lulu 🌸Valentina 🌸Luna ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, SANA, ANGEL, KAVYA, PAYAL PEARL, SARIKA, SALMA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️ Luna very nice girl hot sexy body ❤️😩😘😘😘 You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl
  28. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke table shower body scrub 👍👍👍Sexy girl Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  29. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  30. Newspring@:
    Nu spring spa @ 💋💋sexy hot Canadian Ashley ❤️ Viennese CiCi ❤️ girls working 👍👍at Nu spring spa ☎️416-669-8508❤️❤️
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Yuki slime open mind 30’s and young cute Mia 25’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean,
  34. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  35. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY , KAT & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. KAT is BEAUTIFUL, young & slim with C Cups , a tasty figure & a tasty menu. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall,
  36. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage &...
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  39. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, CARA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. CARA is a new attractive attendant with a host of skills.
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests Natalie She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Cici Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647- 446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl Candy She is a Vietnamese, Face and body to die for. Her smile will make you melt. Sami Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sophia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke table shower body scrub 👍👍👍Sexy girl Suki 36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Young Slim Petite Chinese Michelle, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy Chinese Coco, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Young Sexy CBC Rachel.
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Bella, mimi, ana working now at sugar love spa, new young girls, beautiful , special day, come to enjoy now
  47. Newspring@:
    Nu spring Spa❤️💋💋sexy and hot 💋💋Spanish , 💓Vietnamese, 💓Japanese girls 👍working here!☎️416-669-8508 ☀️booking now !
  48. Shangri-la Spa:
    Tue Blues? 💜⎝Shangri-la Spa⎠💖 your best destination for luxury Asian massages in GTA 🎉 Two fab spots: Richmond Hill & Oakville. 9 stunning Girls from China, Hong Kong, Japan & Korea — Coco, Cindy, big bum Lulu, Busty Echo, JPN Yui, 🇰🇷 Luna, 36D Amber, Anita & Kelly — ready to spoil you silly. 🧘‍♀✨ Table Shower special on now! 🍁🎈 Hit up 647-695-6354🤙 or text to 📱647-578-8169. ✨Cruise on over to 160 East Beaver Cr., Unit 12, Richmond Hill. 💰Let the fun times roll, baby!🙌
  49. SugarLoveSpa:
    Mimi , bella , Tiffany working today come now
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, ANGEL, MALIYA, NISHA, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back