Blonde Extras Jodi on BGFE

A few weeks ago, I went out to my favorite book store. I started perusing the isles and saw many titles by some very familiar authors. Looking to take a break from the usual faire as of late, the Ludlum’s, the Baldacci’s, the Forsythe’s, and other spy, mystery, and crime themes, I wandered around looking for something different. In my travels, I wandered down the pulp fiction isle of the store. Actually there were several isles worth of this genre, isles E, F, G, and B. Not quite sure why the isles weren’t consecutive. Anyway, in scanning shelf after shelf of different authors, I spotted an author by the name of Jodi. No last name. Just Jodi. Is this someone who is so ubiquitous that just a first name would suffice? Maybe, but I had never heard of her before. I picked up one of her novels and noticed a self portrait on the inside cover. There was this lovely creature in a very tight red dress with her lovely womanhood spilling out. She was holding a camera much like an artist holds a brush. I was instantly smitten. Next to her picture was a reference to her background which I quickly paged to. There I found additional photos of this lovely nymph. There was also a brief biography where it mentioned her activities and interests. Items such as her studies to become a certified masseuse, interest in gymnastics, her worldwide travels to such exotic places as Hackensack, and some very personal details concerning her unfulfilled love life.

I returned to the jacket cover and started reading some of the reviews and comments by other literary giants. Names such as Redddoggg10, MidniteRider, and Been2Lky. Interesting. Again only first names. They write about their experiences in meeting this exotic woman. They describe, in varying detail, Jodi putting her ongoing massage training to practical use, trying to hone her already well developed skills. I turned the page and there is a blank page with the exception of an invitation from the publisher to leave comments of your own. So I pulled out my pen, looked around me, and quickly left a positive line or two. I started to leaf through the book when suddenly the preceding pages slipped from my thumb and I found myself back to the page where I had just left my comment. I started to close the book when I suddenly found the letters “PM” followed by “Jodi” under my comments. Under them was just one word – “ *Kiss* “ and followed by a smiley face. I suddenly got a chill running down my spine. Well not exactly running, since there was a lot of resistance from the knots and tautness in my back muscles.

I quickly put the book back on the shelf and went home, thinking about what had just happened. I tossed and turned most of the night before finally falling asleep. When I awoke, I found my self in a strange apartment. There was soft New Age music playing in the background. I was lying naked on a soft bench with a strange loop at the head. Standing over me was the same person whose photo I had seen the day before - Jodi, that fair, nymph-like creature. She softly asked how I like my massages. While rubbing my eyes, wonder what was happening, I mumble something to the effect of “medium”. In the blink of an eye, Jodi was in only her panties. The wonderful womanhood that caught my eye in the bookstore was just inches from me. Jodi asked me to lie on my stomach. She then proceeded to run her hands up and down my back and legs, giving one of the most thorough massages I’ve ever received. Occasionally the hands would go into Wood Nymph mode, fluttering lightly against my body like the butterfly, then back to the tension relief. Jodi found taut muscles I didn’t even know I had. The massage continued with an excellent foot massage. Jodi wrapped up the massage with some great stretching movements.

At this point, we were both quite hungry. I recalled, in reading her profile at the bookstore, Jodi was into tacos. She invited me over to her diner table where we continued to get to know one another. There was some very, very light kissing to prepare our palates. While I prepared the toco shell, Jodi prepared the filling. The taco was happily consumed, but, all too quickly. Then, suddenly, I began to feel funny. The feeling continued to intensify. Much like Christopher Reeve being ripped from Jane Seymour’s arms, I found myself back in my own bed, drenched in sweat wondering how a dream could ever have been as good as it was.

jodi, I have a Wii ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31qxrXsxv0

Well now, with all the chatter going on in this thread about Miss Jodi....I've got to get over to her quick fast to sample her massage skills (which I need about now having strained a muscle in the gym) and her "extras".

Miss Jodi, I have to concur with my fellow guys here and say as striking as you are there is the one for you out there. He will appear when you need him most so don't despair. From your photos I have to slap myself because I'm so stunned by your body. From the thread I can say your spirit matches that body.

Ooooh, can't wait to get a chance to see you. Hang tough, love.

Taking appointments at that time? Too bad cuz I've been staring at the ceiling a lot at that time of ..... morning. Ahhh sunrise again. Would give us both something to do and keep the mind and other parts distracted.

As if you could....

Jodi. Sweetie. What's the matter? Come on now honey. I am here now. Everything will be just fine. Come over here, baby. That's it. Let ME rub YOU this time. How about right....there.

Better?

now that you've mentioned it. I haven't seen him either. allow me to fill in during his absence.

jodi,

you're a beautiful woman, and it's going to be alright. I'm sorry we couldn't get together last time. (the last sentence is mine.)

I never even heard of Game cube until now.. wow, how I wish I could be a kid again

Jodi, just come over, we can play PS3 and watch movies until we fall asleep

Going on 5 nights straight that I have been up all night basically and think tonights another one.

I realized something.
Guys have feelings too.
I was massaging a guy recently who made my heart flutter with sympathy over his insecurities.
I was looking at him as he took off his clothes because...well, he looked good.
He was bending over and caught me looking.
Hand going to his stomach as a shield he says, "What...do you think Im fat?"
I almost laugh until I see hes totally serious with a startling look on his face that I know what I say next will mean everything to him.
"Oh my god you knucklehead, your not fat, your totally hot!"
He gets red.
"You say that to all the guys" as he rolls his eyes at me.
Sauntering over to him while at the same time pulling my bra strap down and letting my pretty pink nipple peak out at him, I grab his chin with my hand.
"You're the hottest thing since tabasco".
He gives me a groan that says "Yeah right" as he waves his hand dismissively.
He sucks his gut in a little more and stands up taller though.
Now come over here and touch my beautiful lush soft boobies I say a'la Marylin Monroe.
After the massage I am rubbing his head sweetly and he tenses up.
"I know I know, I have a bald spot".
"geez Louize man, you are more insecure than a teenage girl!
There really is no bald spot that I can see.. I simply like to touch people tenderly lol.

Another guy a few days ago told me how much he was looking forward to this for so long and how he had saved money for weeks to come see me.
He didnt say it to make me feel bad at all. He was just eager and happy to be here. When he took off his clothes and got on the table he sighed contentedly. "Please make this last, I want to really enjoy it" he says in a way that I can see he gets very little pleasure. When he took his wallet out after... my throat closed up and I could hardly swallow because I felt like crying.
Here a guy is blowing all of his saved money for an hour with me.
It kills me, it really does. I feel so bad... but I have to work and pay bills like everyone else and this IS a big sacrifice in many ways.
Jesus, Im a whore for gods sake I better get paid. Im giving up my decency and morals.
Daffodils and fudgecakes! I wish things could be different and I could just make people feel ecstacy because I actually like doing it (and I do).
If I won the lottery, I seriously doubt I would give this up.
Now lets see if I can fall asleep before 5 am tonight and sleep for more than 2 hours.

Sometimes you have to go through the darkness to get to the light at the end of the tunnel.

My face is actually burning after reading this lol. Goodness... did HighOctane with his criticisms spur me into a frenzy of pleasing people?!
You guys have been very kind with your reviews.
I do appreciate it but I hope that none of you feel that you MUST write them. Really as wonderful as it is I am not at all bothered when someone does not write a review.
Thankyou though.. Still burning with...shyness lol.

I finally had the opportunity to see Jodi today. I wanted to see her for both the therapeutic massage and to have a bit of fun with a beautiful, intelligent and interesting woman.

A little background. My body is racked with pain and has been for almost my entire life. My joints are bad, I have arthritis and I also have severe pain from injuries from my reckless youth (contact sports, car racing, general insanity, etc.). There are almost too many physical problems to list.

Jodi and I scheduled via email and confirmed via phone. When I arrive, she greets me with a smile and a hug, dressed modestly. As I disrobe, I give her the background of my physical problems and she listens intently, asking questions about each. I lie on the massage table as Jodi disrobes to display an amazing, gorgeous figure. I compliment her on her beauty and she demurely thanks me.

Jodi tells me that she needs to "get to know my body", so she starts with light rubbing, touching and probing, asking questions and discussing all of my physical problems. She then gets into the therapeutic massage. I will spare you the details, but Jodi concentrated on the more troublesome areas and gave me tremendous relief from my pain in many of the problem spots. The massage went on for over an hour with a constant, intelligent and professional conversation about me being an "interesting case." Jodi is the true professional, who gets enjoyment from helping others by using her educated skills.

When the therapeutic part of the session ended, we moved to the bed and started caressing each other and exploring each others bodies in a sensual way. The caressing led into a wonderful, relaxing bbj that went on for what felt like a lifetime. I requested the much anticipated "whole taco". She asked how would I like it. I request her favorite, doggy, and we both enjoy it until completion. Jodi is as good in the bed as she is at the massage table.

Afterward, we talk for a bit and Jodi explained that she usually makes the massage more sensual, but she really wanted to work on relieving at least some of my pain, which she was successful in doing. It was obvious that helping me with my physical problems became her primary focus during the first part of the session. As a professional, practical masseuse that was her primary focus.

The experience was great on several levels. The massage felt great and helped me tremendously. The erotic interlude with the beautiful and sexy Jodi was wonderful as well. And the pleasure of being in her company was priceless.

Thank you Jodi, I will be seeing you again soon.

I finally decided to take the plunge and put up a review on Jodi. I've been out of the field for a while but decided after reading the thread on Jodi that she would help me ease back in.

I called her up on Friday and she quickly called me back. I explained to her how my shoulder was killing me and I heard not only was she fantastic but gave great massages. I knew it was last minute but I was hoping to see her that night. Luckily for me she was available around 6:30 and I was there. Called back and got the exact location. When she opened up the door, all I could do was smile. She is an extremely beautiful woman with a J.Lo butt. I was tense but she put me at ease. We quickly undressed and I got on the massage table. From what I read, I went with the hour massage.

She spent a great deal of time working out the kinks and it was a nice stress reliever. Definitely knows what she's doing. We talked a lot and I listened. She's a remarkable woman. It was time for the flip and some light teasing. Pretty soon we were on the bed. I wasn't too sure what was on the menu because I came in for the hour massage as opposed to f/s. But a lot of roaming. Sucking on those big breasts of hers and hearing her moan was amazing. She teased me a lot and kept kissing me close to my mouth and between my legs. I'm aggressive in bed and took a lot of self control to let her keep kissing me all over.

Then all changed and I'm grateful that I knew some spanish because I heard her tell me she liked me. She was a little surprised that I knew spanish and had a little fun with that. Next I was rubbing her clit and sucking her breasts hearing her moan was setting me off. She grabbed my cock and started rubbing me furiously. I was loving it. I took her mouth into mine and enjoyed her. I wasn't sure if DATY was on the menu so I refrained. She quickly got me on my back and started give me a BBBJ. It felt so good. I was about to cum and warned her. She switched to HJ and kept talking nasty as I busted. It was so intense I felt like a volcano blowing it's top. She rushed off and cleaned herself as she handed me some wipes. She then came back and helped clean me up.

I think what was truly amazing about her was that afterwards we just talked. We talked throughout the session. In fact I was the one who had to cut the session short because I was meeting a friend for drinks. We spent close to 30 minutes afterwards just talking.

I tell you guys she is a wonderful woman and will definitely repeat. She's a doll and a sweethart. You've seen the pictures so no need for explanations but definitely a 10 in performance and attitude.

“We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.”

You are one of the ones who always puts sarcasm out there.
You must be uncomfortable with intimacy. You hide the discomfort with sarcasm.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  4. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  5. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  9. GameOn:
    Un
  10. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  22. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  23. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  32. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  34. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  36. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  37. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  38. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  50. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator