Discectomy - After the Operation

Hi cas08,

Yes leg pain has gone, it seems to last a week or so then goes. Had a big fire at work the other day, so if its not one thing its another, my back cramped up and the left side is aching a lot. I am thinking about getting a massage to ease it off.

I think due to my job and the amount of training i do i am always going to have ache's and pains. I just get a bit pis*ed off if it lasts too long.

Well on other news we have only 9 weeks to go before the little person pops out. Thats when all the fun starts. The little bugger is moving around loads. Went to a concert the other day and when the band came on and every cheered the bump was rolling around all over the place.

Hope all are well

Olli

Hey all,

I have indeed been in hospital, following my tumble down the stairs, i seem to have a pinch in the nerve that helps me to go wee wee's and so have a catheter now to help with this.
I am home now, but will have the catheter in until at least next week when i link up with the district nurse.

As for the pain, well it is worse and so am on a cocktail of painkillers to help relieve this, but send me to la la land!
I am off for a sleep now, so ta ta for now xxxxxx

Best wishes 2u all

Hi. I am in the US. I had an L5 discectomy in 2001 for SEVERE sciatic pain which had me on the floor, huddled, crying, and unable to even go to the toilet. Crumbled parts of my L5 were irritating my sciatic nerve root.

For several years after I felt fine. Within the last year some tingling in my feet has sadly returned. I also get this pain in my left thigh, on the side. When awake it is mild but many times when I awake I have this painful nurning sensation in my left outer thigh - it's obviously something touching my nerve. I do not know if it is from the area of the operation or another disc. Added to this is that I am liosing my job soon and since I am an American I will have no health insurance. I am probably going to make an appointment with a doctor to get this looked at before then. I really wish it never came back.. (sigh)

Hi all. A little update from me, im 2 weeks and a day now post op and suprise suprise i sem to be getting the same symptoms as pre op. I wonder if any of you can give me some hints and tips. Should I be sleeping on my back as the last few nights ive slept on my side with a pillow between my legs, could of this made symptoms worse? also ive gone off all the painkillers for the last 4 days, should i go back on them? any help would be great

Hi Chris12,

From my experience, I continued to get awful pain in my leg for a good few weeks post op. I didnt come off of the prescription drugs until about week 4-5 and now at 7 weeks post op, I am still taking paracetamol pretty much every day due to aching type leg and buttock pain. I am seeing my surgeon tomorrow for my follow up check and will certainly raise the issue of ongoing pain with him but I am pretty sure he will say its scar tissue etc etc. My advise to you is to try and stay really positive, I know its hard but you are only 2 weeks post op, which is nothing. I was told not to be scared to take pain relief, it is there to help you. I'm sure in time, with plenty of rest and taking things easy you will start to improve.

I have decided to go back to work on Monday, Doctor allowing.... and have booked my first Pilates consultation for early next week.... has anyone else out there tried Pilates and if so did it help??

AliH78, so sorry to hear you are is such a bad way. Sending you love and best wishes...

Michelle

Ali - so sorry you have been back in hospital Again. Poor you. I hope you are feeling better soon.

chris12 - I too had some symptoms similar to those you describe. But they did go within a few days (they came back a few times, but happy to say they did go). Eventually, you will get to work out your 'plan of attack' on your bad days. Sometimes you will find you need lots of rest, other times lots of stretching and walking, other times an ice pack or a heat pack, other times - a visit to the physio or a couple of TENS machine sessions. I was told by a GP soon after my op not to hold back on the pain relief (within reason of course ). It can certainly be helpful during these difficult times of pain.

Monty - I highly recommend pilates. I have been doing pilates now for about 5 months (I am nearly 7 months post op). I love it. Stick with it though, it takes a while to build, and then of course maintain, core strength. I figure any preventative techniques are worth it. Plus core strength helps with heaps of other things as well, so is helpful anyway.

Best wishes to all you post and pre-oppers.

Hi guys

monty

thanks for the advice its hard to know what to do regarding painkillers but ive had a small dose today and hopefully that will allow me to go a little walk. Good luck with your surgeon and let us know how you get on.

Subi

thanks also, ive decided to take it very easy for a few days and see how it all goes, i think its normal to expect nerve pain due to the time the nerve takes to repair, i hear the l4/l5 nerve takes the longest to repair so gonna stay positive and hopefully the pain will gradually get easier.

I do find it very intriguing how for alot of people the pain goes away for 2 weeks then at the 2 weeks mark it comes back, anyone got any ideas as to why this is?

i have also found a video of a lumber disectomy if anyone is interested in seeing what goes on (dont watch if you dont like blood and guts etc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdIupbLvq9E

all the best everyone

my surgeon told me that during the op, the damaged nerve was sprayed with cortisone (i think) which would have a numbing effect for a certain period of time - up to 6 months from what i remember. perhaps in some people that wears off after 2 weeks?! who knows. i think it is more likely that we can all handle doing very little for about 2 weeks, then get bored and complacent and do a little too much, causing more discomfort.

what i do know for sure, is that sciatic pain means a nerve is damaged and will therefore take time to recover. during that recovery, it will 'fire' signals by mistake, causing pain and making you think there is damage, when really everything is physiologically fine. that is completely what i believe from my experience, as there was no pattern to my post op pain. hope that helps....see some earlier rambling posts of mine for more info.

sending lots of healing vibes to all, especially ali...can't believe you are back in hospital again. hang in there...hope you feel better soon.

jess xx

Hi folks

I had an emergency lumbar discectomy L5-S1 two weeks ago. I had some physio in the hospital but since discharge I can't get my doctor to refer me for further physio consultations (I live in Germany and the system here is a bit different to UK). The hospital exercises are all done lying down and seem a bit too limited. I would love to know what exercises others have been prescribed for the first weeks after the op? I have an 8 week old baby and a toddler and am desperate to get a strong and healthy back and core muscles as quickly as possible. In particular, my whole pelvic floor was really damaged in the birth and this may be why I had the disc prolapse.

Specifically, I have been told to do the following:
1. An exercise where you clench buttock, and stomach muscles and hold while breathing, 3 x 3

2. Pelvic tilts while lying down

3. Theraband work with the arms, aimed at strengthening back and stomach muscles.

And that's about it. I would really like to hear some other ideas.

Thanks and good wishes

Msksquared

Hello all..This is my first post. I am so relieved to have found this forum and to find people who can all relate..

I had my Microdiscectomy 3 weeks ago exactly on my L5/S1 large prolapse Suffered back pain since May 08 and numbness and Sciatica since Jan 09. I woke up like many of you with instant relief they could nt believe how much I was smiling in Recovery

I was up in 2 hours walking around and able to go home the next day. I noticed slight pins and needles in my toes walking out of hospital which later progressed into a bruised feeling in the ball of my foot. I have put this down to the nerve damage and it seems to be getting better.

Been off the crazy amounts of painkillers I was taking before just take two before bed to make sure I sleep all night.

DAY 5-I noticed when doing the exercise where u lift the leg upwards I had the same familiar feeling of Sciatica. Instantly disheartened I contacted the hospital they told me to STOP doing this particular exercise.

Generally feeling good as long as I do not over do it. Pain of the incision seems to have almost gone but back pain around the disk area is most definately there. and foot pain and tingles vary everyday. I am sure this is nerve damage.

I went back to work yesterday, earlier than I really wanted My back has been aching and not happy that I am in the sitting position for quiet so long just yet.

Anyone have any advice on comfort at work?or a ideal seat I could buy?

The constant reminder of 'listen to your body' has finally been inbedded in my brain when u hav done to much it tells you.

Walking is amazing for ur back/strength and sanity!having good and bad days the docs words-'the body is healing and the nerve has lots of different messages going through it now its on the mend'

Good Luck EVERYONE!!I wish u all to be pain free as soon as possible. Keep taking it easy. Xxxx

Hi,

Hope your all well.
Im 5 weeks tomorrow post op and still have some pain. Going to my doctors every 2 weeks, hes great, and physio every 2wks as well. A couple of wks ago the Nhs says my 8 week check up was in Dec 09 !! But now they have changed it to July which is alot better.
Still get pain in my calfs and still can't stand for more than 15mins max after that the pain is really bad. Any time I do stand up , I get pain starting from the top of bum and going right up my spine (through the wound part).
Im only 18 and a very active guy (sports coach) so really finding it hard to not do exericse. The phyiso and doctor say there is no nerve damage, just swelling.
Hopefully I will get the ok from the physio tomorrow for me to do swimming.

Keep your head up everyone !

Cheers

Hi Fireolli

Glad to hear that you leg pain has gone. Glad to here that your wife and baby are doing so well as. 9 weeks is not long, does it seem that its gone quickly to you. Really sweet how the baby was responding to the music at the concert that you went to. keep us posted on the baby front.

I have continued to do the excersise that you kindly gave me and I have been going for a walk everyday. The pain in the last few weeks has gradually gone from my right leg, but somtimes I have, what I can only describe as a fuzzing ache in my left leg I dont know what thats about?? The pain however is now just constantly situated in my sacrum and coccyx and its a stinging ache . so it makes it a bit uncomforable to sit or stand in one position for very long.

I am still waiting on the wonderfull NHS for my injection. I am going to try to go back to work in a couple of weeks and do a phased return. I thought it is best to try to go back and see how I do while i wait. I have been told that if the pain shifts from the leg and goes back to the back area it a good sign What do you think? I supose it could be the maybe the disc is going back, or I dont know whether that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Anyway hope every one is doing well. Ill keep you posted.

Best wishes
Cas08

Hi Carly 22

Do you mean that you have you gone back to work 3 weeks after the opp ?? were you forced to go back? Be really carefull they do sugest at least 6 weeks.

I had my opp at the same level as you back in Oct 2007 and like you it was a very large prolapse. Unfortunatly for me I had another prolapse on the same disc agin in July 2008 and then again in March of this year.

Sitting for to long will aggravate it, make sure you get up every 15 mins for a strech and a walk around. I got a chair and a desk supplied to me though the DWP, they paid two thirds and my employer paid one third. Its called a free floating chair and my dest is electronic so it moves up and down. I can stand or set it to the hight I need as I am quite tall. If you need the more deatail about the chair or the desk let me klnow.

Just be really careful, you have had a major opp I know its micro surgery but if you push it, and not allow it to heal properly it could happen again. Sorry to sound like a drama queen, I just know from experiance.

best wishes
Cas08

Hi Cas 08

Thank you for your advice. I am going to look into contacting that company tomorrow your chair sounds amazing. 3 weeks is far to early I can feel my body is not quiet ready but I am making sure I walk/stretch every 20 mins.
I have a holiday (relaxing one) as of next Monday so I will be back to resting for another 2 weeks.

I am sorry to hear about your 3 prolapses how are you doing now??have you had additional MDs?I have been worried about causing it to prolapse again. Are there any tell tell signs?I still have Sciatica although 1/4 of what it was before and back pain-it sounds silly but I cant decide if its the same back pain as before?I am finding at the end of the day I am shattered and very achy .

Can I ask do you know what caused your first prolapse?
Hope u are well
Speak soon Carly Xxxx

Hi, I am new to this site so please bear with me. My story is very similiar to those already posted on this site - and its so good to hear I am not alone. My problems commenced in November 07 pushing a shopping trolley around my local supermarket - I actually felt a "popping" in my back but didnt worry too much thinking it was a muscle! The sciatica kicked in just days later. As a police officer getting to work and doing my job was nigh on impossible and so I began my regular journey to see my GP who for some weeks didnt even examine me but pushed a variety of useless drugs at me. Boxing Day 07 I ended up in A&E having had a huge muscle spasm and not being able to get off the bathroom floor! After six weeks I finally found out I had a slipped disc!
An MRI scan in Jan 08 confirmed this - I was told to go home and rest up for 3 months and given a stack of pain relief which didnt come close to easing the pain. On the 15th Jan 08 my left leg gave way and I returned to the GP who told me to go home and get into bed! On the 16th Jan my husband literally carried me into the surgery demanding to see the doctor - my left foot had dropped, I had no feeling from my knee cap down and the pain - was - well I cant describe it! My GP sent me to hospital and I had my L4/L5 discectomy on the 18th Jan 08. I woke up completely pain free, sensation had returned, but I was left with drop foot and massive muscle wasting - so much so I literally had to learn to walk again - with the help of an amazing physio I was finally up and independant of sticks by April 08 and I found an amazing company in Hampshire who custom made my foot orthotic so I didnt have to wear a brace.
Just when life was beginning to look up - November 08 - local supermarket - back went again - same disc! This time the pain was no where near as bad and I didnt get any tingling or numbness - and my GP was quick to move. I decided to go private this time and went back to see my original consultant. We went down the physio route - didnt work, the epidural route - didnt work and so on the 13th May 09 after much agonising I decided to go for the L4/L5 revision surgery.
At this moment in time - 17 days post surgery - I wish I had not bothered. I woke up pain free except for a lot of aching in bad left leg and back, but within days my left hip stiffened up, although its not painful but effects my attempts at trying to walk. My problem is the continued leg pain. Fact is I cant make my mind up if what I am feeling is sciatica. My experience of sciatica is waves of pain which radiate down the outer side of my left calf - you can feel the pain but it doesnt leave your muscles tender and sore. I am getting very local pain in the middle of my calf muscle opposed to the outer calf. It comes intermittently in short bursts of a couple of seconds and feels like I have been stabbed in the leg, but the area around this pain is incredible tender and sore to the touch. I am still getting aching pain in my left hamstring and this feeling is definatly what I am used to. I have been so worried that I actually got my GP to check it out - she initially thought it was a DVT but a blood test has ruled this out - she is now not sure if this is nerve related or if I have something going on in my muscle.
I guess I was wondering if anyone had experienced anything similiar? Second time surgery for me has been a completely different experience - Its great not having to learn to walk again but the pain in my leg is really getting me down. My dear husband keeps reminding me its only 17 days post op and I need to let my body heal - I just feel a bit alone and this time there is no physio on hand for that extra bit of support. All I am doing is the four exercises given to me at the hospital and trying to walk as often as I can.
There - I have poured out my heart - there are 57 pages of thread here, I am sure youve heard it all before!
I would give anything to get my life back - the last two years have been ........! Just wanted to tell someone.

Hi Bonnie10

I am so sorry that you have had such a crap time you poor thing. It still makes me angry to hear that when there is a real problem with the back and the nerve pain is unimaginabley painful that we are still not taken seriously.

I think your husband is right you are only 17 days post opp, I know its hard but try and be kind to yourself and be paient. The nerve takes ages to heal about 1 milimeter a day and you have had two prolaspes. Although I am no expert I think you might have nerve disturbance (damage). Doing streching excersises a few times a day are good walking is also good towards the end of the first 6 weeks, but everybody is different. Listen to your body if the excersie hurts stop doing it. Fireolli a member on here was kind and gave me some strching excersise to do they are discribed about 2 pages back, They are good. I also have a realy good book called Treat your Own Back, by Robin McKenzie. This has some good excersises and explains what the excersis does to help your back. Some members on here have continued to have some pain and discomfort after their opps and have been told that it takes a while in some cases for the to settle. If you are very concerned speak to the consultant and ask him about the discomfort that you are still in and ask if its normal etc also ask if there are any physo classes that you could attend.

like you My husband had to more or less carry me in to the doctor surgery before I was admitted. Then at A&E I colapsed twice in the waiting room with all these people staring It was sooooo humiliating. Then I started to shout that I really could not get up and could someone help me and get me a bloody trolley. They then noticed me laying on the foor!!!!! I have had 3 prolapses on the same disc this is however incredibly rare. Someone on here also I think had some problems with there hip go back about 3 to 4 pages and you can read their post.

Hope you are painfree soon. keep us posted how you are doing. Hope some of my ramblings help you.

Take Care
Cas08

Hi Carly 22

Firstly have a great holiday!! Hope you continue to improve hun.

I first hurt my back in 2003. I lifted a very heavy pot and twisted at the same time to throw it over the fence, which i hasen to add was still part of our garden and not somone elses!! and I felt some thing go in my lower back. I was then plagued with a very bad back on and off until my opp in 2007. The surgeon said it had proabley had been slowly prolasping over those 4 years. If I new then what I now know, I would never have lifted that pot and I would have treated my back with more respect as you only get one.

Let me know if you want more details on the chair I have the poduct code etc. There are several back specialist office furniture companies that do them. It was the DWP (The Department of work and pensions) that helped to pay for it. You will have to have a work place assement done with them but they are brillaint and really on your side. Without my special chair and desk I could not have been able to return to that particular type of work.

I have had One MD which was on the first prolaspe back in Oct 2007. the second prolaspe was last July 2008 I had a nerve root block, which was very good, and I am currently waiting for another nerve root block. Although in the last 3 weeks my leg pain has gone and I am getting a stinging ache in my sacrum and coccyx and that was constanly there but today its hardley been there at all which is lovely. So I am hoping that the disc may have started to go back in by itself. Which I was told in 90% of cases they do.

Dont go around worrying that it might go again. It is very rare!!, just be sensiable learn to pace yourself, I am still learning that one. Take your time when doing jobs or housework etc do it in bits. I have bought myself a helping hand which is a clippy thing to pick things up instead of bending forward to pick something up. Bending repetively forward is the worst thing anyone can do alot of when you have had a prolapse disc as it can re-open up the split in the disc agian. I try not to stay sat to long or stand for to long. change your position frequently. look after you back learn to say no.

You will be shattered at the end of a day I was for quite a while not only tdo the pain killers make you tired the anehtetic that you had in the opp stays in the body for up to 6 months after the opp and can make you feel shattered.

Hope some of this info helps you. Have a great holiday
keep intouch and let us know how you are doing.

take care
Cas08

Hi folks!

Haven't been on for a while.

Ali - you poor thing. You really don't seem to have much luck do you. Hope you are feeling better.

I am nearly 10 months post op now and improving in core strength all the time.

I have to share this with you all because only you will know what a big deal it really is for someone who has been through the op. I was at the swimming pool on wednesday with my friend who is fairly new to swimming, especially lengths of the pool venturing into the deep end. I was swimming in the laned section of the pool ( which was busier than usual due to half term) when I heard her shouting and flapping in a panic in the deep end. I could see she was in difficulty so yelled and waved my arm at the lifeguard, then I swam to her and held her up and managed to get her to the end of the pool. I am so chuffed for two reasons:
1. I helped my friend to safety
2. The really exciting thing is that I did this and despite the effort I had to put in to keep her afloat ( she was using my shoulders as a float to keep her above the water which made it very hard work for me as i could have gone under myself) I have had no after effects with my back so this proves that I am getting much stronger than I realised and that has lifted me so much.

I dont expect to be 'normal' again and accept that I will always suffer pain when i overdo the bending etc but I know that I acted on impulse when I saw her panicing and if i had stopped and thought about it I would probably have said to myself I can't do anything because my back isn't up to it.

Sorry to go on about it but like i said only you would understand.

Have a great weekend everyone

pennylane

Hi Bonnie 10, Greg fdc, Carly22

Would love to know exactly what are the post op exercises you have been told to do? I listed mine above, but I don't have any leg lifts in there, and wondered if I should be doing some.

Also, does anyone know whether there are ways to reduce the risk of scar tissue binding with the nerve?

I am 18 days post op now, with various weird nerve disturbances in both legs. Desperate to get strong quickly so I can hold my 8 week old baby and look after my crazed toddler... I looked at Fireolli's exercises but felt some of them are too advanced for me right now.

Healing vibes to all...

Kate

Hi Cas08

Thank you for sharing your story. You have come such a long way and you sound very strong. I am so so glad that your pain has been reduced. Roll on Summer days for you sitting in the garden and sipping cocktails like all those lucky people who havent had to go thru with all this.

Thank you for ur quick reply I have arrange to have the assesment at work when I get back. Slightly worried I have had abit of a set back this weekend. I let work early on Fri as I couldnt even sit down the aching in my bak was unreal. I went home and laid flat as this seems to help the pain but when turning onto my side I felt a popping feeling and jumped out my skin at the thought this might be the disk. I stood up but felt no additional pain and on Sat I walked around for about 2 hours pretty pain free just needing the odd paracetamol.

Today I feel I have taken a step back. The pain has not really increased I am just alot slower, I think I am just so worried. My Sciatica has not come back like it was only thing is my legs feels so weak I cant really lift them high enough to tell If it is still there. I have made a promise to myself If i feel like this when I get back I am not working for a good couple of months.

Generally I am ok and feeling better than before op apart from aching stiffness in my back. So you think much to the popping feeling I had?It doesnt really help me as i have been told by my physio I have a high pain thresh hold so I may not be feeling things as I should.

I am going to try and get on with it and hope this is just a 'flare up' I cant bare the thought of this happening again!It just makes life so tough at times.
I think I am very similar to u with having to learn to pace myself. Before all this I was so constant I have never been one to sit down for two minutes and lived for the weekends...but I now know the time this may take.
Slightly annoyed at nhs though as altho they were very good with the whole op etc..When asking the physio in the ward when would be ok to go back to my job (office based) He said I should b ok 1-2 weeks and ok to drive in a week!sounds crazy now but I was starting to go by that advice.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend will keep u updated with what happens whilst I am on holiday.

Carly Xxxxxx

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, SASHA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers today Lotus Spa recommends different girls to provide you with the best massage services every day There are Tina Anna Lily from china South Korea and Taiwan our location is 10737 Yonge Street unit13 if you are interested you can call 9052375885.4163565876.
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Saturday, 💗💓 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. 💓 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  6. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣🔴Saturday, . 💋 Kelly 💞 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Withme_Spa:
    💕❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💥💋Saturday, 💘  Anna, 💕💋model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby,💕💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, ❤ Nancy, 💋popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💋 Jessica,💞 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. ❣ 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  10. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  11. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  12. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  13. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  14. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💕a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥Saturday, 💞💋 Vivian, 💘tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  15. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  18. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  22. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💋💥Saturday, 💖💞Tina 💋/ Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top finish, 💞Lisa 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  25. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  35. GameOn:
    Un
  36. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  37. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  38. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  39. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  40. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  41. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  42. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  43. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  49. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator