Discectomy - After the Operation

melaniecomp, good to hear you're doing so well and working on a new 'you'. Just want to make you aware that some very very fit and healthy people have been hit with these disc problems, in case you think the unfit 'you' had caused it. And remember not to overdo things! Or have I said that before somewhere?

Hi Ali and Jess...this is just like old times! I guess we can claim to have a one out of three success rate girls. Ali, really sorry things have gone bad again, but what joy to see my friend Mr H again. So long as you don't read the local papers you'll be just fine! Send him my love.

Jess, what are you doing in the US? Tell me more in a private message won't you.

Love to all

Melza

Hey everyone - just wanted to ask you all if anyone's suffering a kind of weird feeling in their back after discectomy - don't really know how to explain! - ten weeks after my op and its a sort of semi numb feeling in your lower back and buttocks and then goes round your sides and between your legs!! makes me feel really sicky and makes my legs jerk around quite a bit - i asked the consultant about it at my follow up and i suggested was it just my nerves acting up or something and basically he ignored me!!! I never had this problem before the op, and now I'm wishing i never had the op as feel totally no energy when this happens and am miserable and am sure its rubbing off on my poor husband who's been absolutely brilliant - trouble is i never know when its gonna happen, am planning on trying to go back to work in a couple of weeks but if I'm still getting this flare up i won't be able to do my job and i can't see them being very impressed if i have to go off sick again! have to go back to work soon anyway as now on half pay and pretty soon will only be on SSP !! isn't life cruel ! - don't seem to get any sympathy from anyone else except my hubbie - family don't bother asking how I am too wrapped up in themselves! - anyway enough moans - just wanted to know if anyone else experiences this weird sicky feeling?? Shirl XX

Hi red, don't recall that feeling myself but your doc could be right, nerves are very complicated things. Maybe theres a particular thing you do to irritate it but no doubt you've considered all that, I guess patience is your only solution.

Most of us know how family 'switch off' after a while, you get loads of sympathy if your leg is in a cast...but no one can see the back problems so it gets ignored. I'm sure my kids are fed up with my constant whingeing and they are nowhere near as helpful as they used to be....even I feel like a hypochondriac now! Its an awful game of 'waiting and seeing' that seems to go on forever, you need the patience of a saint I think.

Had to fill in the claim forms for Incapacity Benefit again so know how you feel about finances. Just remember your mobility and pain levels are much more important in the end. Oh, and does anyone else know theres a disability tax credit payment you can claim for. Don't know if anyone is eligible but its worth checking out.

Good luck red, hope the nerves settle down soon.

Hi Melza

Is the disability tax claim that you mention 'disability living allowance'? If so it is VERY difficult to get now due to changes by the government, unless you are unable to walk at all, have a loss of a limb, or.......suffer with depression.

I tried to claim last year at the advice of three people who already claim it (one with degenerative disc disease), and filled in a massive booklet. I was refused on the grounds that I am still mobile, even though that varies by the day and I amunable to walk any distance. MY nephew is now 'retired' from work with the same thing, and he too has been unsuccessful in claiming.

Apparantly so many people were claiming the allowance that the governement tightened up the regulations, affecting the very people who need it most.

If you have heard of another allowance, can you please provide more details? I am no longer getting paid and trying to find out what I am entitled to is a nightmare. It seems that no one department exists to give advice on what is available.

Thanks

Maz

so i hope this is of help to some people. i am on what is called employment and support allowance, apparently this is to replace incapacity benefit. there is a standard for under 25s and over 25s. after 13 weeks you are given a medical assessment and you are placed in one of two groups. those unable to work long term are put in a support group and those thought able to return to work into a work related activity group, either way the money increases in week 14. it seems like a long time but it passes quickly. it starts as about £50 a week so not much but it helps my sister and me so it something. hope this helps, ive also got a claim in for disablilty living alowance and have been awaiting a discision for months. anyway, healthwise im still waiting to see a surgeon after being diagnosed with prolapsed disc L4/L5. still mostly confined to bed,able to venture out a couple times a day but cant sit at all. been having pain since last summer and hope ill be able to get a quick surgery as im only 23 and am really scared of long term nerve damage. thanks to everyone for their posts.
lisa

hi keep applying for your disability living allowance iwas turned down for it three times ive had two back op s ive had to give up work nliving on benefits but the dla helps .i get the higher rate mobility .my last op was only 4 weeks ago .and im in agony .

Hi folks, hopefully this link will work! http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/taxcredits/tc956.pdf

I'm still, just about, in employment (on sick leave)and work over 16 hours. I'm going to claim for the weakness in legs but mainly my hands and arms. Even though surgery is expected I don't know, and nobody else knows, what the outcome will be. In which case it can be agreed it may last for 6 months. You're right about the DLA, think you have to be on your deathbed! And I might have missed a crucial point in this tax credit thing...but what the hell!

Things are bad enough without having to stress about money, and boy do I stress! Have a good day people. x

I 'was' able to claim the higher rate of the mobility component of DLA, but, because I had the 'cheek' to research, source, fund and undergo a partial cure to to my disability, and help my walking and improve my condition for 50% of the time, the people (and I use that word very loosely) at the DLA decided to withdraw 100% of my benefits. Even though I am just as disabled as before, for half of the time!!

The result is, that I can no longer fund the physical therapy at my local sport centre, the extra 'over the counter drugs and creams' to ease the pain when walking, and I now have to reduce the amount of times I visit the Osteopath per month by at least half. All of this will probably mean, that my overall condition will begin to deteriorate and then it's only a matter of time, before I will be back where I started!!

There is a hardening of DLA rules, they seem to be based on reduction, efficiency and bonus factors rather than supporting those who are trying to get better!! I have been finacially punished becuse of my determind efforts to regain full fitness, is it any wonder then, that so many people simply don't bother!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

SPINELF

I know what you're saying spinelf, I've been keeping my wieght down, taking a walk and just trying to keep some normality in my life....because of that I've had to beg for treatment. If I'd laid down and given up someone would have seen I needed help...I think. Helping yourself is just not acceptable! At the end of 2008 I saw a consultant who told me I needed a cervical laminectomy to ease the pressure on my spinal cord...and that was it. The lumbar discectomy has gone wrong and no one has even investigated that. Lost my job now and not seeing a very good future...so why did I try and help myself? Bit depressed at the moment, my case has gone to the ombudsman and if he doesn't find in my favour....I don't know what I'm going to do. I really, really can't live with all this pain....but then what?

Another day tomorrow of course, hope its a better one.

Did you look at the tax credits form, you can get it if you have problems getting a job cause of your condition...and if you struggle to work.

I am so sorry to see that you on a down period Melza, it's natural to feel that way, given your position, it's so unfair!!

I sincerely wish you all the very best with the Ombudsman

No, I havent looked at the tax credits yet, because I am still trying to get a referral & funding for another 'key hole' lumber decompression operation, which should then allow me to return to full time & well payed work.
I am to see a Nuerosurgeon/Spine Surgeon soon and if he can't offer me a cutting edge MISS procedure or will not refer me for funding at the Spinal Foundation, I will then have to consider all possible funding & job prospects because the system would have won!! And I'm screwed!!

Melza, so sorry to hear things aren't going so well. Best of luck for a good outcome with the ombudsman.

hi all,new here.i had 4 prolapsed discs in my back,discovered after severe pain from april last year.in july same year 2009 i had to swallow the bullet and go off work.after seeing the consultant and being told by him my back was a mess and he could only repair one disc.i had the op in october,absolute agony.i attended the physio etc enrolled on 6week volantary back to action course etc..in march this year i was sacked by royal mail on the say so of atos.for those of you who dont know they do the assesments for dwp also.in march again i saw atos nurse through the dwp as you have an assesment after 13weeks i think it is.my benefit was esa at £64 a week.guess what,she scored me 6pts and said i was fit to work.i am a man who has worked 33yrs and never claimed anything in my life.so i have an atos consultant telling royal mail i cant work,and atos nurse telling dwp i can.what a system eh we have no chance folks,so i now have no job and no money coming in what so ever.i still have 3 prolapsed discs numbness in my foot,and have fell 8 times since xmas through the numbness.i got my atos report today,and the nurse says this is normal.can anyone offer any advice,so not only do we all have to suffer,but i now find myself getting depressed and worried.im affraid of loosing my house and everything i worked for ,for 33years.

Hi Robbie, ATOS is new to me so don't know how much power they have....but its still typical behaviour of many large employers. I have also been chucked out with the rubbish and I work for the NHS, apparently I have a good claim under the disability act but can't find anyone to help me explore whether I have a case. Is it possible you've been declared unfit to carry out your regular work? Have you actually lost your job now? Have your employers tried to find you another post in the company? They should have done. What does your consultant say? You need someone to clarify your situation.

I'm able to work a few hours on light duties, but (surprise surprise) there isn't any other work available at the same hospital...I've now been sent off to apply for posts at other hospitals..that I don't have a chance of travelling to. Its a bitter pill to swallow! (Ha! I just made a joke). I've been battling with managers for nearly 3 years now, I should have a lot more advice to offer but don't. What about the union? I didn't get a lot of help from them myself, but its worth a try.

Really sorry you're in this mess but don't give up looking for solutions.....Ever! I think we both have to accept that some things are going to change, whether we like it or not. ...but you still don't give up! Whatever you do now will decide the rest of your life...so keep asking questions. Will be thinking about you.

Welcome to my world! I've sent you a private message robbie.

Hope everyone else is getting on okay.

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been searching to find other people who are going through the same situation that I am. Two years ago I woke up in extreme pain and was barely able to walk. After a year of constant back pain it started to give me pins and needles down my left leg. I finally found out that I had spinal stenosis and a herniated disc at l4/l5 and a bulged disc at l5/s1. The numbers were different for me though because i have an extra vertebrae in my spine. I still have no idea how this happened. I had no accident just woke up one day in pain.

In December I had a lumbar discectomy on the ruptured disc but the other affected disc was left alone. I am still in severe pain. The leg tingling and pain has gone but the back pain is really bad still. Its hard to decide if it is worse or the same but definately not any better.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this experience to still be in pain? Does it get any better? I go to the neurosurgeon every month and my last check up he said that this has been too long to be in pain so he is sending me to get a follow up MRI but I haven't had that yet. He is worried the bulged disc has now ruptured.

I havent been able to work since last august also...

Anyways, if anyone could give me any insight as to your recovery I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Low-back pain after traditional discectomy is very often (in 10-30% of cases after surgery). Your surgeon gave you right advice, follow up MRI is important, but try to get MRI with contrast that can be more precises in diagnosis discogenic source of pain.

Hello Shell, what a good neurosurgeon you have! Most of us have continued pain after surgery and often calms down after a while. As your neurosurgeon has agreed to another MRI I would follow that up through his secretary or your GP, any damage is excacerbated by a delayed response to investigation.

Apart from chasing the MRI I suggest you take it easy to avoid aggravating it further, until you know whats happening in there. Really sorry you're unable to work, same for me, but theres nothing you can do about that as yet....hopefully you'll get sorted out soon and finally get your life back.

Good luck

Doctor has given up five months after surgery says it is unlikely to get much better. Anyone surpass the doctors expectations by much?

Its been a while since I last posted, but I have occasionally popped on to see how everyone is coming on. (thats when the meds i'm on havn't made my eyesight blurry, or put me into a deep sleep. Only last week I fell to sleep during 2 telephone conversations)

Well, i'm still on crutches, still in pain (despite taking diazepam three times a day, gabapentin, diclofenac, tramadol, fentanyl patches & oromorph for the breakthrough pain)

I can't remember if my last post said it but i've lost my job. Just like you Melz its that good old NHS looking after there own.

Also i've met the ATOS 'people' firstly for my medical (which I requested a copy of & found that lots of the information was not what we discussed at the medical) so I wrote & put that right! Then I had to go back for an interview with a nurse to assess my work capability which was pathetic as she could not mention any of the medical problems I have due to patient confidentiality!! It really p'd me off as the questions were the same as at the first medical. Then to top it all I found that within the nursing grades I would have been way more senior than her

Also as I was within the NHS they put me forward for ill health retirement in January. Guess who's dealing with it ..... Bloody ATOS healthcare again. Apparently its being held up as my surgeons registrar had the form to complete almost 2 months ago & still hasn't done. If I can stay awake long enough tomorrow it looks like yet another phone call to PALS!!

Oh yeah forgot to say I still have my catheter we have had trials without it which were huge failures & very humiliating as I always seemed to get the bed furthest from the toilet!!

Finally after 14 ops to my back since May 2008 my fusion hasn't fused so i'm off to see my surgeons colleague as he wants to go for another fusion this time through my abdomen. But unlike my first surgeon he doesn't want to play god & wants another opinion & also wants his colleague to assist him in theatre. I have so much scr tissue that they will not operate with their reg alone they always ensure its 2 surgeons.

I don't really know what i'm hoping for anymore as my consultant at the pain clinic has told me I will never be pain free. Its now a juggling act to find a level of pain i can tolerate without me being spaced out

Rant over
Take care

Tracey x

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. GameOn:
    Un
  8. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  11. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  39. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator