Discectomy - After the Operation

I had my l4 l5 discectomy about three months ago. I was initially very pleased with the quick progress I made. My pain level is way less than before the surgery, but I have noticed no improvement in the last two months even with ten hours of physical therapy a week. Has anyone here had this happen? Do I still have a chance of continuing to get better?

Jayyjelly

Yes I had my L5/S1 discectomy at the end of November - and I too feel like I've not made any progress for weeks now but after chatting with my physiotherapist it seems like I'm being too impatient and that it can take months of very slow progress before things are "back to normal". As things had not been "normal" for such a long time - I guess I'm grateful for the fact that I can now walk around without wondering where I can stop for a sit down.

Hi all, I posted on here about a month ago so won't go into all the pre-op pain - 3 weeks ago I had the discetomy on L4/5 which according to the surgeon was a total success. Like others I woke up and felt no pain in the leg - wow at first I thought it was all the painkillers but no I was actually pain free. I had been dreading what I would be like afterwards but apart from pain from the op which was expected I spent 2 nights in hospital - saw the physio who gave me light exercises but was told to basically take it very easy which I have done. On Tuesday I returned to work doing reduced hours ex rush hour. This is my second day and although I am tired and my back aches a bit I am fine. Have started proper physio and am doing pilates exercises for the back. I am prepared to do exactly as I am told to stop this ever happening to me again. I can now see light at the end of a very long tunnel and have stopped popping pills and am sleeping through the night. I wish I had done this months ago.
I can't believe one post on here did gardening and painted a room - there is no way I could even do that now - I hope you haven't done anything long lasting!!!
I'll let you all know after my 6 week check but fingers crossed I am getting there - the best bit is no pain - its hard to imagine that I put up with it for 9 months!!!

Hi
Found this site just today and registered at once.

I have jsut had a L4/L5 Microdiscetomy last week after suffering over 7 years of back pain and crippling sciatica in my left leg. I have had numerous hospital appointments, MRI scans and the like as well as Nerve Root Injections.

However in December last year (2009) I awoke for work to discover severe pain and unable to get out of bed for work. After getting the Dr out I was put onto Oramorph (liquid morphine) and MST (tablet morphine) in addition to my tramadol, paracetamol, diclophenic, etc and was told I needed urgent surgery.

Then the waiting game began with me in severe pain lying on the floor. Three months passed before the NHS passed me over to a provate hospital but only after I rang the hospital every day asking when my operation was to be.

The private hospital were fantastic, but I was scarred as my surgeon could not understand why 'I had waited so long' before I had the op! He explained that as the nerve had been trapped for so long that it may be too late for me. Anyhow I went ahead with the op.

I had the staples removed (5 of them) today, but ever since I awoke from the operation I have no feeling in my left leg or foot. I am also suffering from severe pain and am still on all of my pain killers. The hospital cannot tell me if this is a permanent thing or just temp. I am coming to terms with the fact that it might be forever. I have been off work now for 4 months (I teach at a college and have an hours drive to work each day and an hour back) and dont think I will be able to return.

I get very tired durning the day and need to lie down in the afternoon for a few hours. I also have trouble sleeping.

How are others coping?

TT

Hi topteacher, what a grisly time you've had....but not an isolated case. There is still a chance your spine and legs will settle down so don't give up yet. Has anyone else noticed the way consultants like to rubbish each others systems or methods? Anyway, your consultant may have been too negative and its worth staying positive for a while longer...nerve damage can take over a year to settle down.

I'm glad you got private surgery though, I've been sent round in circles for nearly 3 years now. I've recently been in touch with the health ombudsman and requested private treatment on my entire spine...I'm really hoping they agree because I can't live like this any longer. I need treatment on two parts of my spine which are treated in two separate hospitals, one of them miles away! This is causing loads of problems...the hospital that is furthest away has been promising to treat my upper spine since Dec 2008, been led up the garden path and lied to while I tried to push for the op. They are not interested in my symptoms of a possible failed lumbar discectomy and won't investigate it so I will have to get a referral to the other hospital after I finally get the other op done.

Been told I can't work, about to claim benefits and in a real jam, its just so frustrating! I don't know what I'll do if they refuse to offer private treatment to me, but I really think I've suffered enough as far as the waiting game is concerned. Can't understand where I've gone wrong with all this, but I do know that the injuries were caused by an unsafe desk and a small compensation payment has been received, my employers are now working on terminating my contract because of my sickness absence....and guess what? I work for the local PCT...gotta laugh!

Wishing all sufferers the very best and make sure you stay positive...as much as you can anyway.

Hi Melza, so sorry to hear of your dilemma. Ive been very fortunate as I have private health insurance via my company - normally I never claim and pay tax on it but boy have I had my monies worth over the last year.

I am not a lawyer but do know health and safety issues at work. If I were you (and you have nothing to lose) I would try and get your company to pay for the medical care - at the end of the day they have insurance to cover themselves I also don't think they can 'just get rid of you'. Obviously it depends on how long you have been there but they would either have to fire you and they have no cause to do that or they have to make you redundant (which means they cannot replace your job position for 6 months).
I would ring a no win no fee legal company and find out what your rights are - don't just let them walk all over you and fight to get them to pay for your medical bills.
Good luck I hope it goes well for you.

Well spotted melaniecomp (good job I altered the way I use my name, its the same as yours), I received a small compensation payment for the unsafe desk but still need to secure my future. Found my way to the human rights equality commision (I think) who advised me about the disabilty discrimmination act, seems I fit into it. Now written to my manager advising them of this and will see what happens next...not answering the phone though! In case anyone else is affected, my weak and numb hands and fingers make me protected by the DDA. Oh, and I am an NHS employee. Not the first to be treated so badly and sadly not the last. Another battle on the horizon so better sharpen up my brain. x

Hi,

An update on my progress.

I'm still suffering low back pain, not as severe as when I posted previously, I have been attending an Osteopath once a week since my last post and it has made some improvement, also attend a back clinic in my local health centre once a week.

I'm completely rigid and can only bend forward very slightly, can't put my socks or shoes on myself.

I have managed to get off some of the more serious pain relief, now take DHC 8 per day.

I have binned the Tramadol, Amytripiline, Oxy Codone as they were playing tricks with my mind, and I was really quite unwell when I started weaning myself off them, flu lik symptons, stomach pains, depression etc, but now feeling much better, although sleep is disturbed as I'm very sore when turning over in bed etc.

I just hope and pray that my low back pain will eventually go away.

See my Surgeon in Glasgow Southern General on April 21st.

Meanwhile I'll keep soldiering on with my visits to the OPsteopath and the back clinic.

Hope everyone is feeling better.

x

Hi everyone

I had my 3rd discectomy last August, and since then I cannot seem to get motivated.

I used to be quite active - even after my first two operations, but this time, I feel a bit down.

I get stiff very easily, and then have to take painkillers - which I do not like taking. If I have a 'normal' day - I end up paying for it the next day!

I tried pilates - but I was in pain for days after that.

I know it sounds as though I have given up - but I really am fed up.

I live in Stockport, and would love to find a support group

Any advice?

Dawn

A third discectomy! No wonder you're feeling down. Yes, it would be nice if there was a support group we could all contact when life seems so difficult, maybe we should set one up ourselves. When my problems first started I was totally isolated as I live in a first floor flat and most of my friendships were at work. I often say that we're not just dealing with a back problem, all this stuff turns your life upside down...nobody warns you about that.

What does your GP have to say about the way you're feeling? The consultant? Is this how your life is going to be forever? I think you need reassurance that this is all going to go away and then you can plan what to do with your life. I wonder if counselling would do any good, never thought of that before. Well, there isn't anyone else is there!

I am also trapped in my little world of misery but trying hard to keep things together, thats the only solution I have I'm afraid. Just remember you're not on your own and.....try and keep everything together! But do try and tell your doc how you feel, there might be some way he/she can help you.

I wish you luck and try to enjoy this rare burst of sunshine...it looks good from my window. x

Hiya Melza

Thank you for your kind reply.

A support group would be great - if we could get it going.

My GP has been good, but I have relocated from Heathrow to Stockport - so feel a bit isolated.

Today was a bad start. Could hardly move. One of those days where I got stuck in the bathroom, and my partner has to help me pull up my pyjama bottoms!! Sorry to be so upfront - but lets face it, I bet I am not the only one!

One I get started for the day - I losen up a bit. But it really is waring.

Counselling does sound good, but even though it gets me down, I am mainly an upbeat person, probably like you all, who just 'try to get on with it'.

I joned BackCare last year - but I didnt really get anywhere with them.

Chatting on here will be helpful - at least If I dont feel alone, it wont seem so bad.

Dawn

Hi Dawn
sorry to hear of your probs, maybe a good massage will help with your stiffness ? what isn't so widely known is massage is a "good mood" enhanser as well . So you could get double benifits in your case. Much will depend if you feel like having a hands on treatment or not.

I'm surprized you didn't feel helped by back care org as helping sufferers like you must be a specific priority of theirs ?

Regards steve

hi i had open discectomy on friday 16th april 2010, prior to the op i was ready to walk due to the bad stories i had read on forums buts heres mine for balance. Prior to the op i had sever back pain i couldn't walk without a stick, l4/l5 disc ruptured towards nerve and bulged out to back, pain ran from the top off my right buttock to my right foot where everything went numb and no feeling at all in 3 toe which kept turning blue and once went black due to frost bite. Went to theatre at 11:30am and woke at about 2:30am, not much pain in back no pain in my leg and full feeling and movement in both feet. i stood up and walked within 4 hours, and 24 hours later was able to get in and out of bed on my own.
36 hours later vurtually no pain able to stroll around hospital, 48 hours after operation sent home and writing this in hardly any pain at all.
all the fear and panic i had prior to the op was for nothing 48 hours later feel absolutly great just thought someone should post that there are some positive outcomes.
if any one wants to contact me about my experience please feel free to email me, the lack of positive posts i found really frightning but realised that most sucessful patients dont bother to say any thing so yo only hear of bad out comes

I also have had a successful op on L4/5 - Im in my 5th week and back at work after 3 weeks although shorter hours to miss the rush hour.
I am under physio 3 times a week and hes working on the surrounding muscles to stop scar tissue forming as well as strenghting my core back muscles. However, although i am pain free in my back now this weekend I started to get twinges in my lower calf (same leg as before) - not bad pain but I know its there. Is this normal cos Im starting to have panic attacks thinking its come back. Not seeing my physio till Wed - any advice?

Delighted to hear everything went so well, but just a word of warning from my experience: don't overdo things. I had a similar experience of waking without pain but, after four days, I felt a twinge in the bad leg when walking and the pain became very bad. That was brought under control and, two weeks after the operation, I took the bus into town with disastrous results. My assumption is that the hard seats and swinging around bumped the back and stimulated the internal swelling resulting in almost unbearable pain.
So, I hope you have no setbacks but do take care. I'm now seven weeks post-op and still suffering pain in my leg and taking lots of pain-killers, but able to walk much more and in no way regret the operation. I'm also probably much older than you - 69 next week. Good luck.

Thanks for the warning janange as its now day 3 and bordom is the main problem i have. There is a slight pain running down the back of both legs but this i am putting down to hamstrings tightening due to lack of use, a bit of exercise and the pain goes. Even started to cut down on the pain meds today now taking half the dose i was in hospital and feel no different. As for back pain i no longer have any at all, it feels increadable to think only 4 days ago it hurt to stand now iam up and down stair just for fun. Don't dispair sometimes things just work out like they sometimes go wrong, sods law but if you don't take the risk of the op you are guarenteed pain for life. One thing i will mention is the amount of pain you have in the mouth and throat due to intubation through out the operation, now have a mouth that is just a mass of ulcers and just starting to get them under control.
Don't rush take your time with everything, there is nothing that cannot wait or take a bit longer, and then enjoy a pain free life.
good luck too everybody out there dont hesitate to post if you want any info.

Hi everyone - thought I'd join the debate, some very interesting stories on here. I had a discectomy L4/5 on 19 Feb this year, and am still off work as still have pain going down my leg and into my foot, its easing slowly but the pain I get is still worse than the pain before the op. When I came home I was in absolute agony for about 3 weeks and painkillers didn't help at all. I saw the consultant last week who suggested it may be scar tissue causing the pain and that it "should ease"! I don't know what I'm going to be like in say 2 or 3 months time, at the minute it seems this is my life now and that's that!. I'm worried i may not be able to do my job properly as I sit for most of my time at work and currently can't do that for more than about 45 mins. Anyone else out there still in pain and off work 8 weeks after the op??

I've just come across this site by chance, and it's so reassuring that other people are going through the same thing, and it's not all in my mind!
I had my L5/S1 discectomy 4 weeks ago today! After the op all pain in my right leg and buttock had disappeared, pain to my back from surgery was pretty bad, but manageable with the Morphine!
The morning after surgery i was sitting up in a chair for short periods, and walking to the toilet with the aid of a frame.
Day 3, two mins of physio and i was discharged!
When i got home i took things pretty easy, but admit did the odd day of hoovering!..Pain to the back still quite bad especially when going to sit or stand, but still pain free in my leg.
A week and a half later, all pain to my back had disappeared, but disappointed as sciatic pain to my buttock and leg had returned.
It's now been 4 weeks and no change!..I walk daily and find that this helps, but when sitting and laying is when it seems to be at its worse!
I'm going to start swimming this week to see if this helps, but have got a negative feeling!
I know it's early stages, but i was so excited pre-op thinking that i would be able to live a normal pain free life, and do the things that i'd always done. I haven't been able to run, swim or ride my horse for over a year, and really hoping to do so in the near future.
As my work involves lifting and bending, i've been signed off for another 6 weeks, so i'm going to concerntrate on doing more gentle exercise in the hope it will help!
The earliest appointment for physio is on 12th May, and my follow up appointment with my surgeon is 15th June!...So feel quite alone here!
Any suggestions most welcome!
Thanks

Hi everyone, I feel for all of you having 'panic attacks' that its all gone wrong....I know that feeling so well. Just wondered if I could describe some stretching exercises I was given and were a great help.

Post op the physio told me to lie on the bed with my legs pulled up. Then to put my hand around one knee and gently pull the knee to the chest....replace and repeat with the other knee.

Next one, laid on the bed again, knees still bent. With knees together ease legs to the left side and then gently over to the right, not forcing them but taking them as far as comfortable.

And then, the hardest to describe. Still on bed with legs pulled up, gently push 'tail' of spine into the mattress and then bring gently back again. Oh, not so hard to explain after all! Repeat each exercise 10/ 15 times, whatevers comfortable.This is all gentle stuff and will help you graduate into more movement.

I found these extremely good for getting rid of stiffness and if they help you let me know. Not getting too confident and over doing stuff is crucial.

Shoutbox
  1. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  8. GameOn:
    Un
  9. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  18. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  21. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  22. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  26. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  29. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  33. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  35. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  37. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  42. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator