E4A..."The U.N. of Pussy"

I just got back from seeing Mona at the downtown location. It was my second visit to E4A, having gone to see Blossom last week.

The good: I wasn't overly impressed with Mona's appearance at first, but she grew on me the more I watched her. She's tall for an Asian gal, if that's something you might be looking for. She has a nice personality and is easy to talk to, though her English isn't perfect. She laid her head on my chest as we softly stroked each other after the HE - it truly felt like a "girlfriend" experience in that regard.

The bad: the massage was not good. In fact, I feel like I need another massage to fix whatever she did to my neck. It wasn't for lack of effort on her part, but a massage requires actual technique, not just random pressing and squeezing. I know the massage quality is never as good in these higher mileage places, but still - there ought to be a Hippocratic Oath for masseuses - if your going to give a lousy massage, at least do no harm. The soft massage was very nice and sensual at least.

Overall it was a decent experience. I had good personal chemistry with her and might repeat, but would probably try some of the other girls out first. She needs to develop some massage technique. I actually got a much better massage from Blossom... and ain't nobody going to see Blossom for the massage.

Side note: on the subject of Asian eye candy, I went to the Vietnamese sandwich place on Nassau around the corner after the session. The girl that works the counter is sexy as hell and flirty too. If anyone knows whether or not she provides, I need that intel ASAmotherfuckinP.

After many months of inconvenience I finally got to see momo, probably been reviewed to death here but I'll keep it short, she's beautiful got nice bolt ons and if I could only crack the safe and take her home with me I would do so in a heartbeat. Thanks Will always have a great time.

This is my third attempt at this review today - I'm writing from a so-called "smart" phone and it keeps crapping out on me in mid-review. I'll keep this version shorter... which is a shame, because I have so many great things to say about Blossom. Just a few highlights and impressions:

She was wearing a ridiculously cute baby doll style lingerie that displayed her ample young breasts to maximum effect. Other than the fact that she's not a spinner, Blossom looks like the girls you see in the AMP ads who are never the actual girls when you get there.*

She has a great personality - warm, pleasant, easy-going and nice to talk to. Bubbly, but not in an over-the-top fake way.

I barely got to test her skills because of equipment problems on my end, but I'll be repeating for sure. This was my first time to E4A and my best experience as an NYC hobbyist so far.

*I should clarify that I meant to say that Blossom looks like the hotties in the ads, not the lesser quality girls that actually work the AMPs - she's the bait, not the switch.

Now, now...perhaps you should meet Blossom before you decide you dont want to meet her, it's only fair

Rose
Well had the pleasure of seeing Rose today. I absolutly love that body. Rose is all woman not a little spinner. Table shower, multiple position, BBBJ. I have been a long time client of E4A and this may have been the best session I have had since i got into this hobby. I don't want to reccomend her cause I want her to myself.

Speaking of shoes....anyone look better in boots than KOREAN JANE?? She is back in FULL form...

http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/showthread.php?215728-E4A-2.0-Downtown-KOREAN-JANE-RETURNS!!!!

Well, if there's anything I like more than shoes, it's hats.

In any event, if I may kiss your ass a bit, if I looked as good as you in jeans and a sweatshirt, I wouldn't need the hats or the shoes...

LOL. You were remiss to comment on the 'head' part. Your hat looked like it worth more than my outfit! Don't get me started on your other outerwear!

I'm going to stop spending so much on La Perla so I can support AMPs and my future AMP outfits! You make me want to be a better hobbyist, Otis!

KK

Is there any creature on the planet more beautiful than a woman? You can keep your delicate butterflies, your cuddly kittens, your playful puppies. You can hang onto your majestic eagles, your noble steeds, your black, white, red and technicolor swans. For sheer loveliness and physical perfection, I'll take women over all of them.

Membership has its privileges. On the heels of my Thursday fun with Akira, Eden reached out to me to let me know a brand new girl - Mona - was starting on Friday. She was, I was told, literally brand new - not just to E4A but to the rub-n-tug business itself. Would I be willing to serve as her first customer?

Mama Otis didn't raise any fools...err...well, she raised several of us, but our general overarching status as fools does not render us entirely incapable of exercising keen instinct every now and then. I contemplated the upside: a massage and happy ending from an E4A caliber girl as yet unsullied by filthy monger hands like mine and yours. I contemplated the downside: what if it wasn't a great handjob?

I shook it off - a bad handjob is not bad at all. I might even go so far as to say there is no such thing as a bad handjob...but please don't take that as a topic for discussion and start posting about theoretical handjobs administered with the 'Tater Mitt' - that weird potato peeling glove they sell on TV. Of course I was willing to be her first customer. I hopped on an express train and was downtown in 15 minutes.

I arrived at E4A right on time with a little loop in my head playing out what sort of beautiful woman Mona would turn out to be. Moments later, Mona walked in and I couldn't keep myself from smiling like the fool I always am in the presence of a beautiful girl.

Mona's a Japanese girl in her twenties with a pretty face and a demure, shy little smile. Her skin is flawless. She's got nice A cups and a body that's toned and fit but not rail thin. Her finest physical attribute though, is her outstanding ass - again, not a tiny little heart shaped thing but more generously proportioned though there is not an ounce on this girl that is not perfectly placed.

Yes, I am a sap, a sucker, a softie with a beautiful young lady. Mona gamely tried to keep some small talk going as we headed to the table shower and then back to the room. In a way, she reminded me of Blossom in terms of her personality in that she's "real". There's no veneer, she hasn't built an artificial routine. She was actually telling me about herself, she wasn't playing a role. I like real women, women who are themselves and don't put on a phony show. In terms of attitude and personality, Mona's a keeper.

We moved back to the room and Mona gave a perfectly fine massage. She was obviously really nervous, which I found to be endearing under the circumstances.

Her nerves caused her to fumble a bit here and there where girls who've given hundreds of rubs have fluid and well rehearsed routines and moves. It was charming, really, and I have no doubt that as her confidence grows she'll act and feel more in control of the overall experience. But gentlemen, here's the true and final bottom line: is the experience of having a hot young lady run her hands all over you ever really "bad?"

And, wow, look how time flies, she had me flip and got to work on my meddlesome companion, Little Otis. She oiled the boy up and gamely set about rubbing slowly as a I lightly touched her sweet little breasts and felt those hard nipples. Of course then I fixated on that spectacular ass, and Mona looked me right in the eyes and smiled sweetly.

She started stroking my hard cock with increasing enthusiasm and, I think, was slightly bewildered by the ridiculous amount of carpal-tunnel inducing labor it takes to get my weapon to discharge. But this girl is eager to please and was not going to let me walk away without a full and final separation of cum from cock.

Mona kept at it diligently, getting faster and faster until by the end, I expect her hand was just a blur, though obviously I can't say - I was way to fixated on that fine, fine ass to look away at any boring old arm. I finally gave a grunt and released the hounds.

Those awkward post-handjob moments ensued - when the girl gets some tissues and tried to clean up your sticky goo from any place it happens to have made its landing and you lay there with that goofy smile on your face - but somehow it didn't feel so awkward with Mona anymore. The nervousness seemed to be melting away now that she'd gotten the job done for the first time.

Yes, I love women of every size and shape, ever race, color, creed or persuasion. I love all women but I particularly love women who (1) do not hide behind the artifice of rehearsed patter and who let you see at least a little of who they are, and (2) have really nice asses.

Mona's got both. She's another keeper for E4A.

Well I glossed right over this when I first read this review, but I noticed it this time. Katie's referring to my shoes. Lets just say I really like shoes. The particular pair in question are two-tone blue and white alligator skin spectators. I always say, "you can't run away from your own feet." (Yeah, I stole it from a movie but can you name the movie?)

Damn that picture has me considering leaving work early and making a downtown detour...

Since I brought it up, lets clear up that I would never say she is fat. She is fat where it counts for all your breast loving mongers out there. I just wasn't so sure to call her tiny or size 0-2 as I know women of that size. Again, she is a very sweet girl & she is def. worthy of a repeat.

Very good picture to see Sakura's assets...latina build, but Asian/Japanese service....

I cought a generous eyeful of Sakura on my way out the door. For an asian girl, she is a bit thicker than the rail-thin teeny tiny norm. But put her next to a non-Asian and she's not big at all.

I knew a tiny, 95 pound asian girl once who talked about her friend "the fat girl." Finally, one day I met "the fat girl" and...she was about 110 pounds.

Eye of the beholder.

Those last two reviews kind of make me nostalgic. Sakura and Anita both provided some pretty memorable experiences back at the rising sun. It's been awhile since I've fine for a r/t I really need to check them out again.

She couldnt be more than a size four, if that. Definitely wouldn't be described as full figured. She's not the typical rail but I personally was grateful for that. To each his/her own.

I had Sakura before, are you sure we are talking about the same girl? She has a handful of tattoos. She is def a full size gal. She massage is close to none but her attitude & personality is utterly great.

The streets of lower Manhattan are filled with throngs of unwashed men and women braving the rain and cold to stand in the streets and protest...something. They're on TV and in the papers, they're in the thoroughfares and on the sidewalks. I clocked them on the tube as I tied my two-tones and straightened my tie.

That revolution will, apparently, be televised, and here's what entered my head: "Damn', I hope that won't fuck up my appointment at E4A..." Having thought this selfish and amoral thought, I forged ahead into my world of personal delusion and wondered what it would take to start a real revolution.

Revolutions are fueled by hunger, sure, but more importantly they're fueled by ideas, visions of the world as it should be and not as it is. A revolution requires a paradigm of thought, brothers and sisters. A revolution needs both hearts and minds, and the time for revolution is now.

The revolution will start in the massage places, the incalls, the tattoo parlors and the fasthouses. It will spread through the bars to the blackjack tables and it will make its way to your house and swallow you up. The revolution will bloom in places like E4A, places with massage tables, beds, towel warmers and table showers. Places that are clean and private without bothering to waste time and money on pointless decor. Places where a man can hang his hat and his pants on a hook for an hour, secure in the knowledge that his time will be well-spent and that he will enjoy himself without self-doubt or regret.

Our revolution will be fueled by hunger for the hands of beautiful women with sparkling eyes that say "yes." I spent an hour today with E4A's "therapist" Akira, a Japanese girl who reminded me why I got into this hobby in the first place: to be in proximity to young ladies who are completely fucking hot. The revolution is about truth. The pictures you've seen could never do her justice because they don't show her beautiful face. They do show you her absolutely perfect ass, but trust me when I say it's even nicer in person.

The principles and sentiments of the revolution will be born in a meeting of the minds. The ladies at E4A are the embodiment of that principle. This is not a place where you will get a massage from a girl in a sweatshirt and jeans. The fundamental idea here is that they know what men want and, yes, what we want is women like Akira, who walked in wearing an orange thong and a lace dress that left just enough to the imagination to make me want to take it off.

The revolution will promote cooperation and understanding and its own brand manly chivalry. When a woman like Katie Kuada says she wants something and you're in a position to help her get it, damned right you fucking do it. And when a man like Eden is asked by a man like me if he knows where a woman can get a happy ending, not only does he know, he makes it happen at his place, because he's man among men.

The revolution will wash away the sins of the establishment the way Akira washed my body from head to toe. The revolution will repair our broken culture the way Akira's soft hands rubbed my back, my neck, my arms and my legs.

The revolution will be fed with sounds as seductive as Akira's whispering "turn over". My friends, I have been to the mountain and I liked what I saw. That little dress came off and I held Arika's beautiful, perfect A cup breasts in my hands and I felt her nipples harden. Brothers and sisters, I have been to the valley and I have run my hands all over that perfect ass and under that thong while Akira oiled my hard cock and got to work.

The revolution will represent a release of social energy, and Akira rubbed my cock harder and faster and harder and faster until finally I unleashed a burst of come and I swear as I did so I could hear the words "free at last...free at last...great god almighty, free at last."

Brothers, sisters, and anyone else in earshot, the revolution is in progress, but not on the streets of our city. The real revolution is underway in the basements of Chinatown and the lofts in Koreatown. It's happening on the tables and in the showers. It's already in progress at E4A and it cannot be stopped.

This revolution will not be televised... But if it was, you could never show it on basic cable.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator