E4A..."The U.N. of Pussy"

Review

E4A – Sakura

‘At first I was afraid, I was petrified..’

If you follow my blogs then you know that I’ve been campaigning for months for someone to take me to an AMP. I love the Ladies and I love massage – it was clear to me that I’d love an AMP experience. Moreover, my inquisitiveness overwhelmed me. I thought, ‘What is a table shower?’ ‘What would a girl do to me after a flip?’ Alas, after six months of my pleas, I resigned to defeat. Then, I got a great random email from KingOtis. He asked if I’d still be interested. I think I replied ‘YES’ within minutes. A few days passed and then we were all set and confirmed! Alas, I had time to get nervous!

Let me set the scene. I arrive to NYC from Albany. I’m scheduled for an overnight. My overnight friend takes me to see David Letterman. When we leave the hotel, everything is great. When we return to our downtown hotel, the ‘occupiers’ were flooding out our rainy street! It is complete chaos! We ended up transferring to a Midtown hotel as we couldn’t deal with the rowdy teens. My guest then heads to work, the next morning. And, I head to breakfast to meet another provider. (Wouldn’t you like to know the details?) After breakfast, it’s time to meet Otis.

Now, Otis emphatically told me to not be late. As a former agency girl, I am definitely familiar with the fact that one can’t be late for these appointments! I left an hour early! Good thing too! Many streets were blocked off. Thus, via cab, I arrived about 15 mins early. I went inside and waited in the lobby. The streets were LINED with policemen and squad cars! Now, you really haven’t really been nervous until you’ve been a young hooker surrounded by police, during a college aged protest, whilst carrying condoms, lube, lingerie, large sums of cash and hobby business cards! Moreover, I began to fear that maybe Otis wouldn’t show due the situation. And, my phone and ipad couldn’t get reception. There was A LOT going against this date! I decide to step outside about ten minutes prior to our scheduled adventure. Admittedly, I was thinking about leaving, and there he was! KingOtis appeared exactly as he said he would. He has a boy next-door middle aged male look going for him and he was dressed like money from head to toe! LOL. (Literally Otis!) No wonder he does this 4-5/week?!?!? He’s good for it! Damned 1%. LOL. Just kidding.

Now… Otis really hadn’t given me any heads up as to what to expect! I wasn’t sure if I was ‘working’or relaxing. He said separate rooms but I didn’t know if I was supposed to ‘volunteer’? Moreover, I didn’t know exact AMP protocol. Do I have to pay the ‘Mamasan’ and then tip the girl? But… I was a wreck about who to pay.

–––––

What happened:

Otis ushered me to the floor and I was greeted by a lady who you’d never think of as a Mamisan! She was hot!!! Thin Asian woman with a pretty face in a hip outfit with a hipper hairstyle. Now, I’m in the quasi-waiting room with two overdressed adults. I feel like I underdressed for the party! Raye (the phone-woman) asks Otis if he wants a bed or the table… Hmmm. Ok. I don’t remember his reply. I think I'd really wanted the bed because I hate how my hands go numb when I’m lying on a table. Then, next thing you know, Raye ushers Otis to a room and shuts the door behind him. By now, my heartbeat is going 1000x/minute and I feel nauseous! I could have literally vomited right then and there! Then Raye took me into a big room with a bed, a robe, a sound system, and a radiator in it. There were no instructions. Now, I’m freaking out! Do I get nekkid? Running is still a possibility…

I decide to strip. What the hell? One only lives once. At worse, I’d get arrested and lose my ipad and cash… Now, I’m playing in nothing but a robe, a bed, in some random office building. (Oh where hobbying will take you!) In one ear, I hear protestors going wild and police sirens. In the other ear, I hear water running and doors opening, footsteps, and doors closing.

Again, I’m about ready to cancel this whole thing, when in walks Sakura. (Sigh) What a breath of fresh air! Sakura is young. She is definitely not the 40-year-old gal that I read about on USA Rhode Island. Let me describe her from head to toe. She was sporting a brunette-red-auburn bob haircut. It was a bit like Mary Tyler Moore but shorter. She has an adorable face and a pretty smile. I think she is probably a size 0-2. By my standards, she is tiny but not breakable. She wore a thin black lacy g-string/thong covered by a black clubbing dress. Through it I could see her awesome ink work. That was a huge turn on for me. I love the cute girls with ink that you would never think or know have ink. I love knowing that you’re the only one who has seen her tats. SAKURA HAS NATURAL C-CUP PANCAKE BREASTS! I was shocked by this – necessitating that I did a thorough inspection. Those lovely ladies came from her Momma! They ain’t man-made! What a pleasant surprise. She also has pancake-ish brown nipples which I personally love. Sakura has one of those tight Asian booties that I fantasize about… (Sigh, Katie was lost in emotion just then). I’d say she was about 5’6-5’7. She is kinda tall for an Asian woman. Thus, she was barefoot? But, I’m glad she was barefoot. It made me feel better about taking off my socks. Anyhow, Sakura’s feet and toes are LOVELY! She would be great for those with a foot fetish.

Alas, I’m not going to go into details but… Two things stick out. Sakura told me that I look like her ex girlfriend. Now… I know that many of us ladies use this line, but for me then, it worked. It allowed me to open up to her. Next Sakura IS A MASSAGE GIRL! She gave me a legit kick ass massage before other activities… I’d go to her for a legit back rub. She was GREAT on my lower back and feet. Again, I can tell that she actually does massage.

I’d like to note that this establishment was clean and operated in a timely fashion. Sakura, my massageplanet, speaks great fluent English and appeared to be under no ‘obligation’. I became a member and I will repeat, alone and with my regs. I trust them and I’d vouch for them. I would highly recommend them for SO couples and hobby couples and other horny providers craving fish. Oh, and on the way out I see that they are decked with plenty of electronics. My ipad was safe the whole time! But, I did keep my handbag with me and it was totally cool. I tipped Sakura but not enough. Next time, I will tip her MUCH MUCH MUCH more. (Sorry Sakura, I didn’t know better). You men can keep Blossom! I’d rather double and play with Sakura! Btw, Sakura = cherry blossom in Japanese! I’d be her George Washington and chop on that bush ANY DAY!

Now, I can’t wait to be back in NYC!!! Thank you to KingOtis and E4A for this most memorable and enjoyable life altering event!

Now, my AMP RI reg’s eat your heart out!

Kisses,
Katie

(PLEASE. Only contact Otis for their contact info. I’m not skilled in the hobby enough to give that out at this time.)

Oh, and vote for King Otis in the Rookie of the year forum!! And the NY HOY!

5 out of 5 mongers surveyed recommend Blossom for their fellow mongers who need some....

King Otis, Bbero and now Canti....

Blossom will get a big head...

All good as long as she keeps 'entertaining' the small heads

Definition: The flower of a plant, or the essential organs of reproduction,

Can I say that she has what is needed for the task but I wasn't there for it.

I have been contemplating going to see Blossom but my proclivity for anal has me busy lately. But since my man Tastebud put the bug in my ear that Blossom would be a treat worth having I decided to visit today after giving myself a rest from my Sunday adventure uptown.

I know my man's E4A establishment real well so setting up and getting there is a non issue, but since it was after work I had to make sure I would be on time.
I arrived 2 minutes before my appointment and was taken to the room where I met the exotic looking Blossom. Her features are less asian than you would think but her face and smile was pretty enough. The introductions went smooth and I headed to the shower because I am not a great fan of the whole table shower bit but the cool thing was her standing and watching me wash up. Being a little bit of an exhibitionist, I played with my cock and balls for her to see. She licked her lips in a playful manner to give me a sense that my 3 incher actually moved her to excitement.
Back in the room I made sure that she was aware that I wanted the GFE session and unlike other guys, I wanted to go straight to the business. I have read that she is a little green in the ways of a courtesan but I know I can show her the way.
We started with a nice grind and some dfk which I think I got super hard from and she took over by working my cock with enough saliva to drown a midget. Now that's how I like my bbbj. She worked me until I came in her mouth and and she blew dry my cock until I was empty. The clock had barely moved and I wanted to stay and we made sure that the proper remuneration for a 2nd pop was at hand.
My refractory period is one of the worst but we layed together and talked about this and that. One of the things I got out of her was that she is a very open and honest girl. Even meaning in this business she wants to be herself, rather refreshing. While we chatted she was sliding her hands across my body and pecking on my neck until I felt a stirring in my loins for the next course.
She helped me achieved full mast with an incredible bbbj and hand action. When I was ready she slapped a rubber on me and all I wanted was to hit her from behind. I sort of hinted that there was room for some more remuneration if greek was available but she kindly turn me turn. The cool thing was, and a great piece of salemanship, was if she were to get to know me better it would be something to try. Shit, after that answer I think I will be visiting a few times more.
I had her in doggie for what felt like hours, my second nut usually lasts forever and she was taking it like a champ. Some grunting and panting as I was slamming and I was able to work a thumb inter her ass. She tried to remove my hand but I kept up the thrusting and she was really getting herself worked up. Now this was getting into fantasy land as I thrusted and she slammed back into me. I couldn't go for a full on Trident on her because now we were like two wildebeest having sex in the wild.
I finally let out a grunt and blew my load but she was still slamming, so I had to continue until my cock shriveled into nothingness. I collapsed on her and we rolled onto our sides so I can extricate myself from that beautiful pussy of hers. We laid there like two lovers, one exhausted the other feeling his oats because he was able to achieve something with a younger woman that he would normally be incapable of doing.
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be time to see Blossom tomorrow.

With that I am now a fan of this lovely rose...

the king has spoken!! i think she's well on her way to becoming the star at e4a!!

Seconded...Blossom is...awesome, to make a really shitty rhyme. I liked Kana alot, but Blossom is a more robust model. Not so tiny, great job skills, really great communication.

Plus she has really spectacularly large d cup cans.

you should give blossom a try. very exotic face, nice body. she does CIM, among other things and speaks fluent english, in addition to being very down to earth. might be up your alley.

I spent time with Kana a week or two ago. Gotta say, the whole package just didn't work for me. I didn't think she was that hot. Cute face, okay body, nothing on either fronts to write home about. CIM was off the table. I was turned off a little by the fishy smell at times. She doesn't speak fluent english. She wants to engage you in conversation, but has difficulty communicating back and forth, which I found frustrating at times. I just was not that attracted to her, nor had chemistry with her. For example, although I like a softer touch on BJs, I found her's so soft, that it really didn't work for me. That does not mean there is anything wrong with her or she is not worth seeing. This is just my personal experience and tastes.

That being said, she is very cute, sweet and professional. She wants to please. I don't want to discourage anyone from seeing her, but I think this information is helpful when making your decision.

Blossom rundown:
-Awesome personality, very down to earth and engaging, we talked a lot
-BBJ, doggy, mish, FK
-Very accommodating! My dick wasn't working at all. I was probably 70 % hard the whole time and it just went downhill once the condom went on. This is all my fault though, but she was willing to work with me. A long and most likely strenuous 2 handed HJ and concentration from me finally got me to climax. She was understanding and catered to what i wanted.
-I'm a fan from head to toe

Negative:
-Only complaint is the moaning and yelling. She couldn't fake it well. She was full blast on the yelling FIRST stroke; as soon as i put it in! It put my confidence down right away, most likely adding to my already failing hard on. I was about to ask her to turn the volume down but i decided against it.

I'd visit her again in a second, but my johnson needs to recuperate.

I visited the new girl Chloe at west 47th. I was supposed to see Jinny but I think I got the better end of the deal. This girl was so goddamn cute. Tan, perky naturals, thin, amazing. She started with a BBBJ and at some point put a cover on and got on top. When she got on top of me I was scared shitless that it was BBFS. Once we switched positions, i saw that in fact there was a cover. However, the CFS felt just like the real thing. I never finish CFS but go back to BJ. Not the case here. It was heavenly. It was followed by an okay massage. This girl is in ATF land. Amazing.

Unluckily for me, I had a chat with Eden and Silver about her and it turns out she is moving to a new place on E50th in a couple of weeks. Eastsiders, enjoy. Westsiders, see her while you can!

Had a very nice session with Blossom today. Those boobs are OUTRAGEOUS and that booty screams bang me! I could play with both sets for hours on end. Anyway - quick recap - 2 rounds, multiple positions, 69, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CIM, etc. etc. etc. The only not on the menu was Greek and if she ever changes her mind, I'll be first in line. She's also very sweet and down to earth. Now I'm in a dilemna for my next trip - Rose or Blossom? Decisions, decisions.....maybe both for a double?

Speaking of laying around....
Nikki and her bottom is back..

A little vacation does make the girl rev'd up and ready.

That reminds me of laying around with Kana after a great visit...her phone rang and I told her it was OK to answer.

After some hushed conversation she returned to the bed and asked me sweetly "do you know what is 'cups'? This guy he just ask me if he can have more than one cup."

I told her and she looked at my spent equipment. "Not me." I said. "I'm good with the one cup."

And I got up to take a shower.

yes, just bring your A game and tip her for her efforts

Full GFE services

http://tinyurl.com/4kbf5g5

And is Kana FS? Their ad is unclear.

Does anyone know if Kana is MSOG in one hour?

I SHOULD HAVE ADDED WHEN I POSTED, HERE IT IS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EMAILED ME ABOUT THE
GREEK QUEEN

I was shopping for an anal adventure and when a recent connection told me she was asking for 4 bills, I was crushed. But talking to my boys for a recommendation, I was advised that Italian Gina at E4A would fit the bill. I contacted my man Eden, he verified that Gina is a GREEK provider and downtown I went for an anal interlude.

For newbies and alike, contact e4a thru email and get verified and you are set. No i did not, I called because I have the number, previous statement is for informational purposes.

Met Gina upon entering the room, she is not a looker so don't get crazy. What she brings to the table is what I was looking for. But in the end, it was her charm and personality that made the whole trip worthwhile.

I had a bbbj session, a cowgirl, a doggie and then to the icing on the cake, ANAL doggie and relaxed doggie.

I started out slow as to ensure she was getting into the groove and then I don't know what was happening my pelvis had a mind of its own as I tap that round ass of hers.

Unfortunately for her, not me, I did not pop for a very long time. This was my longest anal session ever. She hung in there until I popped and she was hugging and holding me after. I know she was trying to recover from that anal blasting.

Afterwards we spent a long time talking, she asked if I wanted another pop, but I wasnt recovering after that so I declined and chilled with her.
Great lady and should be appreciated by fellas who are not longing for the plastic creations we have out there but a genuine person who makes sure you are pleased.
Sure I was crazy about the anal but she can sure suck a cock.

$300 for the hour and I will return when the itch returns.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator