"GENTLEMAN" an important message

Joe F

Reaction score
What about when:

A) A guy comes to get a massage expecting to get the most mileage, and a VIP service for peanuts... (VIP SERVICE= VIP TIP)

B) A guy actually sneaks out without paying (especially when the girl just made you moan and CUM all the way to the wall).

C) Please, please, please! When you take a shower, do not only rinse (to smell like wet dog right after), use some soap and MOSTLY remove any trace of shit out of your smelly asses, don't your mothers thought you how to do it, have you forgotten?), use deodorant (those armpits ewww), brush your teeth (sometimes not only you r asshole, your underarms and feet smell like shit, but you're mouth, your stinky breath)... I don't wanna sound rude but let's face it, why the USA would send troops to Iraq when they can send you all and kill everyone with your smell (and your lack of common sense)?....

D) Why call us bitches and money hungers? Hello!!!!! We are doing this because the $$$$$, not 'couse we're actually ready to be your slaves...
Please!!!! Stop being so fkn cheap, if you want to get the best service PAY FOR IT!!!! AND STOP COMPLAING ABOUT GIRLS BEING RUDE WHEN YOUSERSELVES HAVE CAUSED ALL THIS, BY BEHAVING LIKE JERKS TAKING ADVANTAGE ON THE GIRLS (AND SMELLING BAD IN MOST CASES...AND YOU THINK THIS IS AN EASY JOB)!!!!!

E) So many girls do not want to ask you for more $$$, 'couse they're shy, but as soon as you leave we talk dirt about you. So what, she was to mechanical, she is not the girl of your dreams, you didn't like her massage, etc. ok good, you're right, just do not take anything from her, too bad if there is not chemistry, just wait for the next best thing, and don't abuse...

Did you know that there are actually VERY NICE clients that are not going around trying to abuse us, and love our service? Every girl has her own regular nice clients, please stop wasting your time posting bullshit and let us work with the good ones that deserve being treat like kings.

PS. THIS GOES ONLY FOR THE ASS_ _ _ _ _ NOT FOR ALL THOSE NICE CLIENTES THAT WE ARE SO PLEASE TO SERVE...

The person who posted this is not going to sleep for atleast 3 days. I think she is ready for a big war. Now the AIR,LAND and WATER Troops of eforum.xxx will start the attack. :(

MOD 5 , Please be ready.. Because Kofi Annan is busy in G8 conference.. In this critical situation the MP started this kind of thread.Now it is Emergency Period.

Hello Poster (The Judge) , Switch off your TV , Be ready with the readymade foods for atleast 3 days, sit in front of your computer ,only one browser should be opened and the web site should be eforum.xxx. You will not have time to see any other website. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile you can refer the other threads to how to give a reply and tackle the attack. :D

I will come with my Missile tomorrow... :(

actually i think its funny and true what she wrote ..i like her already lol
hats up ...but this is not the 1 est time eforum.xxx comes under attack from providers
any way miss judge you dont expect makeing a 100+ dollar per hour close to 20000 $ a month with no education or speciall skils ...and it would be easy lol
if you have enough balls an carisma to post this then you should be good enough to make it the normall way in life and not look for an easy way out selling your body to smelly men
life is not easy and you dont get something for nothing
and baby you are a slave thats the truth..a slave for money ..wake up

a- say they have many lovely young women, to me that means early 20's not mid 30's, and never let you chose who you want.

b- put on so much oil on your back you feel like a human slip & slide, never mind jr.

c- you see them costantlly watching the clock

d- stop massageing you to answer the phone (one of my favs)

e- ask you " is it gonna take you much longer ?" and do that fake ass moaning, while they're beating you, as if

f- you ask for an option and they reply "maybe next time, when i know you better, you come back"

g- last and certainly not least, you work at a massage parlour and have NO clue what the hell you are doing

by the way, i always shower well, am in good shape, polite and i ask before i try anything, i respect those who show me respect, but doing any of these things above is being disrespectful to your client and i'm sure you do most of these things if not all, so in closing blow it out your ass.

I love this. There's nothing more hated in any business than an obnoxious f'in client. I'm sure people will get defensive about this, though. I know when an SP is being insincere. I'm just neurotic enough that I'd rather have an SP tell me what she really thinks of me

Anyway, I've figured out what's wrong with the world: other people. This is why I'm so anti-social. If you're sociable, people will stick around and talk to you. The purpose of interaction with others is not to converse, but to get rid of them as quickly as possible so they don't waste any more of your time:p

Judge,

I have been in many massage places and I can sympathize with and verify everything you wrote. A lot of guys expect high mileage for nothing. Worse, very few clients understand proper hygiene. When you're taking a shower, use the soap everywhere, including washing your smelly armpits and smelly ass. Last but not least, wash your little fella if you are going for mileage!

Now, to the dirtbags that leave without paying, you should be profiled and barred from entering any massage place. This is another reason for having cameras in an establishment.

Don't be cheap. If you expect a BBBJ, which is extremely rare in most massage places, then fork over some cash (and I am not talking a $20 or $40 tip here). My cutoff point is $140-$150 when visiting an MP (even at these rates, I can get an SP but sometimes I enjoy erotic, sensual massages). And, I can add, I never asked nor got more than a sensual massage with a HJ at massage places.

Finally, the crap these ladies endure always bothers me. It's part of their work hazards but some guys really belong in a farm with the pigs.:mad: In fact, I am sure some ladies would rather massage actual pigs than the pigs they encounter.

GG

Your quote is incomplete ".....while getting as much of their money as possible."

The Dogbert from the Dilbert cartoon strip approach to life.

Judge,

You don't have to post this in two threads.
One is enough.
Mods should close one of them.

Hey The Judge, Nobody is forcing you to do that job, if you don't like it stop, get a real job, start paying taxes. Nobody is forcing you to do that line of work and nobody will force any of us clients to pay an amount that we feel is not reasonable for the service that was given. You're in the service business, the more service you give, the more $$$ you'll get, live with it.

regulus,

I would add that so many of those so-called MASSAGE providers have no idea that in an hour there is 60 minutes!
Not 40,not 45,not even 50.
SIXTY!!!!
Also some of those so called Mp's who claim they provide sensual massage have no idea of what a real sensual massage is.
For them it amounts to making oily circles on the back of a guy for about 15 minutes and than, boom!
A list of a zillion options.
Quite sensual uh?:confused:
For those so-called mp's who have no idea of the true meaning of sensual massage I'd suggest book an apointment at L'Absolu with either Isabelle,Caroline or Evelyne.
What's a little 60(+tip,don't be cheap!) investment,you and your ''regular'' clients will be more then please by your new ''talents''.
You might even recruit more George Clooney like handsome and generous gentlemen to shower you with $$$$.
Btw,most guys here have dayjobs,and with them comes a few duds.
That includes,bitchy clients,asshole bosses,jealous co-workers ect...
Most of us work really hard for our bucks,we don't earn 100/hour+.
What do you ecxpect from a job with zero scholarship?
You probably make more in a day then most of us in a week.
So no tears here.
bye

Oliver, just a question: Why do you look down on this person (and many others lately)? What did she do to you to deserve that? And McDonalds? What do you know of her education and experience?

I know you have extensive experience and know a lot of girls in this hobby (MPs, SPs, etc), but wouldn't you agree that it's not fair to generalize the way you're doing? IMHO, a bit of restrain on your part would not be a bad idea.

BTW, I'm not defending this girl specifically, I don't know her at all.

Gentle to her,

Like she didn't generalize herself.....
A bit of restraint on her part wouldn,t have been a bad idea either.;)

People should also notice that she hasn't posted since her original post that started the thread. She comes here and drops a load on the board and doesn't have the guts to take part in any discussion. Her post isn't worth responding to unless she is willing to take part and give her reasons for it in the first place. Yes, there are bad clients just as there are bad mp's. If she has a problem with her clients' hygiene, she should ask them to shower first. If she works where there is no shower, then how good is her hygiene as she can't shower between clients either. Works both ways people.

Actually I thought regulus was Tony replying to her post.

Actually I agree with most of what judge was making up as a point.
SHE IS NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE JOB, BUT ABOUT SOME CONDITIONS THAT DO NOT HAVE TO BE A PART OF HER JOB AND COULD BE TAKEN CARE OF WITH EASE.
When you guys propose her to get some education and get "legal"-of what you mean by that-save your breath-you don't know who she is.
The only people who could get insulted by her writing are exactly the ones who have to take care of themselves.
She was talking about people escaping without paying, about dirty people(dirty meaning not washed) etc.
If you are not so, why do you get offended by what she writes?
The problem exists, and it's better to talk about it openly- it only helps to imrove service and increase mutual respect where it's missing.
Why don't you guys want to hear from the other end?
Is it only hobbist's site and masseuse's opinion does not count?
Anyway- my hat to you, judgefor having balls to get the point out.
It was maybe not the best tonality, but I guess you've just got fed up with it.
Bori

Oliver, Why are you so much on the defensive? Where did I challenge your knowledge? Do you need eyeglasses? Please read again:

You want to know my massage experience? For sure much less than yours, but like your assumption that 'THE JUDGE' is dumb (which may be right - or wrong - as none of us really know her), you're also making an assumption that my massage experience is limited based on what I post here. This thread is not a "I have more MP/SP experience than you" contest, but let's just say I have probably been to most MPs in MTL at least once, many multiple times, and I also know a lot of MPs personally, some of whom I continue to see on a regular basis even though they are retired.

Oliver, I don't want to start a war (and no need to PM me again). I was stating the fact that you looked down on an individual with comments like "with your education and experinace im sure mcdonalds will take you", when you have NO CLUE who the person is and what her experience and education is. Some SPs and MPs might be in a very challenging life position, some have no choice, some played the wrong cards (drugs), and believe it or not some a real students in universities too!

You definitely have a very misogynistic view on women, and not everyone on eforum.xxx share your views. I just happen to be one to publicly voice my opinion, and you felt attacked. Again, all I was saying is what I said:

"it's not fair to generalize the way you're doing. IMHO, a bit of restrain on your part would not be a bad idea."

Please read this again word by word, and don't try to read things I didn't say between those words.

Feel free also to put me on your ignore list. FYI, I will not put you on mine as you are posting interesting stuff most of the times. The tone of your posts is often condescending, but I can live with that. :rolleyes:

Gentle

To those who think that sex industry is about selling one's body- you are wrong.
It is a service you buy, not a body nor any part of it.
The service that you buy could cost you in hourly rate for the provider or on a service-money base.
As for gentleman not trading sex for money( or sexual favour for money)-I'm sorry, but that's tooo bold and not soo much true...
By such statement you offend more than one-I'm surprised that such line did not get a higher wave of responses than the initial post.
Shame on you, JOYSTICK you just took away the chance to be called gentleman from WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE, specially on this bord.
Who's the black sheep?
There is nothing bad in providing or consuming sexual services, but there is a lot of bad in just being a bad person.
As for the professionalism of masseuses in your favourite salons and clinics- well, not that many of you go there to get a REAL massage, but more for mileage, and that's what you get and that's what you pay for or have intention to do.
Let's be honest and respectfull to one another please..
Bori

i know we like to think that but its not true and weather we like it or not its wrong ...on our part and yours ...

While the Judge speaks the truth, in the end the market conditions will drive prices. If there are places that are offering 1 hour massages with HJ (independant masseuses) then the clients will return to these places after their initial visit. If the price is right. (Indies charge $45 per hour HJ included) The places that charge more than the going rate will loose clientelle. The salons may charge more, but there are many other variables. (younger masseusses, more options, ect. ect.)
As far as smelly, rude, inconsiderate clients go that comes with the job, of any sort. Nothing you will do can improve their personalities or hygene.

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. GameOn:
    Un
  8. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  11. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  39. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator