Massage Parfume de Femme St. Lambert (450) 923 4010

I finally got to met the new girl at Chez Michelle's...www.massageauparfumdefemme.com
Isabelle answered the door wearing a sheer black see thru body sheath, a very warm come-on-in body language and a smile that instantly took the chill out of my bones. One bone in particular was going to get a lot warmer before I would be able to slither away to rest and recover.

As the door closed I was able to take in the breath catching view presented by the muted corridor lighting illuminating Isabelle's hidden curves from beneath her lingerie, warm valleys, protruding peaks and rounded mounds pressed at the back of her form swaying and enticing me to follow her into her lair.

The lair door was closed and hermetically sealed and the sly grin on Isabelle's face foretold of the oncoming debilitating delirium her sexxy naughty mind was conjuring up. We kissed for what seemed an eternity.

The initial destabilization occurred as I responded to the soft swoosh sound of the sheer lingerie falling to the floor, what was once hidden and surmised was now being oggled and admired first hand. What a lucky hand. Isabelle's naked feminine elegance stood proud and erect before moving forward to embrace me and confound me further. Damn her. For the record, Isabelle is mid to l;ate thirties, 5ft.8, 130 lbs, shoulder length hair, firm fantastic body, I am not sure if her hair is auburn, red tint or something like that because I was forever looking at her amazing 36 D all natural breasts with nipples that stood up at least an inch when aroused which was the whole time. The complete female partner for a far too short afternoon respite of mind-numbing debauchery. Mostly mine, I love it when I am being debauched.

After having dispensed with the finances, I took the full service, disrobed and embarked on a wondrous voyage of soft skin, intoxicating fragrances, delicious curves and folds, answered caresses and extremely satisfying sexual wonderment. She asked me to lie face down on the massage table where she would start to administer her brand of carnal delight. Having answered soft and hard to my massage preference question one quickly ensued.

Isabelle had made sure that each limb was limbered, slathered, stretched, caressed, smoothed and relaxed before starting on the torso which was also favourable taken care off. Isabelle is capable of providing relief by administrating strong and firm kneading and rubbing and then lulling the body into muscular limbo with light and soft caresses. Continually to casually stroking or touching the little guy or the boys as her competent hands pass over my eagerly- awaiting- her- next- touch body. I was relaxed, ready and anxiously awaiting to hear those four lovely words "Ok to flip now".

As I waited the long passage of time it took for me to roll over and Isabelle to move from my right side of the table to its head, I kept praying that I would not expire prior to end of the session, at which point I know that paradise would be eternal or that the silly grin on my face would be eternal. But eventually the two seconds passed, I breathed on and Isabelle slowly lowered her amazing all natural 36D breasts over my face as she reached down to massage my chest and stomach as she stood at my head.

My tongue sucked eagerly on her inch long nipples which caused the world and all of its problems to come to a roaring stop while I was lost in the warmth and heat that Isabelle exudes. Isabelle continued the body tease and massage until she ended exploring my fine example of manhood and reproductive equipment with her wet hot tongue. She tried hard not to look amazed at the size of my package, but I could tell that she was secretly pinching herself for her good fortune to finally service and play with someone very well endowed. Her tongue continued its wet hot slippery tour of my nether regions and structures, special attention was paid to the boys and bottom of the shaft. A party hat was donned, and lips were presented and a member disappeared into a beautiful face whose full lips were making a slurpy sound as Ti-Gigot reappeared, only to disappear again.

Isabelle got into 69 which was lively and delicious, beautiful pussy. Once erect, Isabelle climbed on top and I entered an animal in heat. Nice technique and pelvis motion on her part. Still fully inflated, I shifted to reverse cowgirl and then doggie, great ass, great view. I was able to last a few minutes before the pressure in my groin gave way and left me spent, but happy.

Isabelle left and returned with a warm towel, clean the affected area, gave a cool down massage, very nice. We hugged, we dressed, we kissed, I departed. I will return,

Face….3.5-4/5 good looking, great smile
Body…4/5 full and firm, no fat, great form and feel
Attitude..4/5 she really wanted to make sure I left happy
Service….4/5 very safe, daty, LFK, CBJ, will repeat

Hey Gigot where is she located. is it at her place or in a spa. what were the prices for her service.

I also had the chance to meet the "charmante" Isabelle. She is located in St-Lambert in a nice and discrete appartment.
Description and attitude is very well described by Gigot. I can assure you that his post is not a chill. Fabulous long erected nipples. FS at 140 $ that I did'nt take.

good post , you gave me the taste to meet her cause i m looking for something great for the 18 of december since i love big boob think maybe i will se her if i don t find anything better

Hi Pancake,
You will have a great time on the 18 with Isabelle.
Let us know how it went.
Thanks for your kind words.

isaw that they close at 7 pm to early for me i need one for 10 or 11 pm

Hey guys, quick question, about a year or 2 ago I used to go to Michella's and there was this Asian girl named Kim there. Does anyone know what happened to her, or how to contact her?

I used to go about a year and a half ago & see Cindy. Any idea where she went?

Hey I had personal business over there so I called and walked in.
160 pounds try 185 at least !
:D
Gigot your full of it.

Now of your into women close to 60 and BBW, then go.
Nice place but I coulnt help myself to laught when I saw this thing.
:rolleyes:

I left not my cup of tea.

W.W.

well said

i have been saying the same thing for the last year she is 190 lbs +

and over 55

gigot in your many threads about the same person you should cover and describe the complete picture and report all the info

Woody, just so other people won't be diappointed, on her most recent ads, she has moved her weight up to 125 lbs from the original 120 lbs. She still hasn't put it up to the 129 lbs pounds that Giot confirmed...*L

I was being generous at 160 lbs (should be more) but I am a generous guy...*L

Dear fellow eforum.xxxites,
Please tell these three sad sacks who is full of shit, Someone who has written about 100 detailed reviews and had many fellow eforum.xxxs confirm my thoughts or these three sad fellows who 2 of 3 it is not clear that they have ever left their shelter and the third, my buddy Borsalino is as generous with his words as if he was tipping with sewer covers.

For the record..all you guys who have had the pleasure to meet Michelle, Kate, Cindy, Geenie, Isabelle and all the other lovely ladies... PLEASE stop what you are doing and comment if you had thought whether my reviews were accurate or not. Needless to say that Michelle is not happy with this board if hurtful comments are made.

The following are some comments that other eforum.xxxites had made, pay particular note to Borsalino's who had recommended Michelle as a repeat and keeps changes her weight depending on how the wind blows.

Final words... to all the guys out there who are wondering where to spend their next entertainment dollars, if you like what you read above ...you will not be disappointed.
I await your comments....
-Gigot

borsalino17
true both michele and latino girl have big ass its ok
if you like
both very nice polite and frienddly
michele is 50 has a wig on blonde other one about 30 80.00 for massage and 120.00 for fs
clean place 2nd floor i enjoy it . repeat probably

borsalino17

i am happy you asked this question
she is a nice woman pretty middle age 45 and big
very good service clean place nice lady

gigot is the only one talking about her . he changes the tread every 3 months to erase the description which i already gave 10 months ago aprox.

i think gigot could be a woman writing about the way she imagine the relation with a man but i am not sure

hope i have been helpful

Aragorn33
Long time lurker here, had the chance to meet up with Michelle for a lunch break today, had a thai masage/reverse massage/DATY/and Hand release for 120$, she might be old, but she was better than a lot of young one I ve seen.
She obviously likes her work
No Greek or kissing on the menu.
I agree with Gigot here, nice and smooth skin, yummy pussy, and very responsive.

SonnyLematina
Michelle (Michella) at 450-923-4010
……….I would describe her as mid-40's, blonde, fairly attractive, if a bit thick around the middle, but with a pleasant face and engaging smile. I should also point out that her age makes her somewhat older than what I am accustomed to, my tastes running to younger athletic-looking girls in their 20's or 30's. On the other hand, I'm no spring chicken either (although I do try to keep in shape), so I decide to give her a whirl, although at this point there was really no turning back. With age comes experience, as well as a certain undefinable quality of knowing what is important in life, which she definitely seems to possess. I would also say she is quite proficient at knowing what turns men on. So away we go...

….In sum it was a worthwhile and highly pleasurable experience, one I would definitely repeat….

The observer
Gigot, You are right
This guy didn't get what he wanted and decided to shit all over us by writing a review that is not true. Nobody can stop this kind of action but I just hope we don't see to many of them. After all we are here to share valuable information that helps all...

LordOfTheClit
Thanks to Gigot for sharing this gem ... She's incredible !

Heinekaze
hot blooded Latina woman who is hell bent of getting naked and naughty …. with me. A week back this fantasy came true. Looking to book an hour with either of the two great ladies at Chez Michelle’s ( 450 92... ),

oralover
lovely milf

Thank you Gigot,
I dont write many reviews,I prefer to read them but yesterday I went to see what I call a gem.....After many years of pleasure in this hobby I
have seen many SPs few are what I would call gems but Michelle is a real one....She is a beautiful mature women. All the time I was there she never looked at the clock,and was very intent on giving me pleasure.She has a
wonderful personality,soft skin,and seem to love what she does.I will definetly
return and probably become one of her regulars...To all who love mature women this ones for you........

oralover
Dear ButtTapper,

First of all Gigot is not the only person writing about michelle,
I have been reading this and a few other sites for close to 10 yrs.now and never felt the need to thank someone for turning me onto someone that I consider a true classy,sexy,beautiful lady.If you are looking for an anorexic,
18 year old than this lady is not for you. She is approx.125 lbs.her body is firm,
and she can put a lot of younger women to shame.Her attitude towards me was beyond the call of duty.I need not get into the details as I must agree with Gigot's review In summation I have been an amature of this hobby for close to 40 years now and have experienced all kinds of women, most were not what they described themselves to be This lady is the real thing in my humble opinion.But you must make up your own mind,I suggest you go and see her.Then we will be able to compare oranges to oranges.......I know you will not be dissapointed....But it's up to you..........

Your comments will be appreciated...
-GIgot

I have been reading the comments on the eforum.xxx site over the last month since I moved back to the Montreal area (North Shore) after being away for many years. I have used MP's in the TO, and the Atlantic area for over 25 years and could not estimate the number of ladies I have met over that time period. Like many of you some of the ladies have been fantastic, others great, some good and some I would not see again or recommend to my worst ennemies.

I wanted to make my first review one about Michelle. I had read many comments about her, words that really did not describe her as a person. My first visit was exactly as many expressed her to be, a very warm person who is mature, mid 40's and weight's in at 130-135 give or take a few lbs. But then what matters is the person, she exudes a warmness that comes when she opens the door. The welcome is sincere and you feel that the next hour will be yours. I was offered a shower and then directed to one of the rooms. She began her massage like many have have said it is quality and she is extremely proficient at what turned me on. I may not have the ability to do what I used to do in the past (health reasons) but she was understanding and still did her best to my satisfaction. Her lips are so sweet and I feel I was privileged to taste them. I used my massage knowledge and we then finished. I was offered a list of options but chose a thai masage/reverse massage/DATY/and hand release for $120 which I payed for at the end of the session. Very trusting, but then I have never taken from a SP. TY

I can recommend :) Michelle to anyone who wants to be with a mature, fun lady and come out feeling good and satisfied. Unfortunately the clock ticks too fast but the memories will remain forever. Hope she reads this.

PS: Gigot, I was influenced by you to try out Michelle, and you are correct in your assesment.

Hi Sign of the times,
Great review. Now I hope that the rest of you lurkers will feel comfortable with the positive reviews and give Michelle and Isabelle a whirl.

Just an update on Michelle's weight, she put on a pound over the Xmas festivities and now weighs in at 130 and 3/4 pounds, then again, my tongue could be off by a pound or so. Lucky tongue!

The latest casualties of the current recession put me in a situation that my visit to MP or SP are less frequent.

In the past, I've been posting remarks mostly on SP and couple of MP. Since I'm less active, I'm still reading the post to see what's happening lately. I'd like to thank Gigot for sharing his thoughts with us. I had the pleasure to meet Michelle last year. Some people might think that Gigot's comment were all shill but some of his recos were pretty good. I could say it depends of one's taste. As for Michelle, she's an experience MILF and I enjoyed my session with her. However, since I'm younger than her, I'm looking more for ladies that are in their 30's.

All reco's from Gigot that I've tried (Cindy and Kate) were top notch. I finally tried Isabelle for my Christmas gift and I must say that she's way up there. Like I said, it depends of one's taste.

For the one who would like to try Isabelle, she's on vacation and hopefully will be back soon.

First review long time reader, I guess one has to begin somewhere...
So let the dogs out and may the flamers have at it :)
(Sorry in advance for my french.)

I have been to Isabelle from massageauparfumdefemme for a while now.

"Gigot-gate" not withstanding :), I think some of what was said in the first reviews of Michelle's place were true and I'm glad to have tried it.
I think that some responses to Gigot's review were way overboard. I understand that it was during the Gigot witch hunt and maybe Michelle and Isabelle were just collateral casualties, but I think that their thread should be healed with a more non-biased review. And yes, I am the self-proclaimed non-biased reviewer :)

So here is why I keep returning to Isabelle:

Isabelle knows exactly what I want. And every time I go see her it's getting even better.
She is always waiting in sexy lingerie and welcomes me with a warm smile. She's always in a good mood. As soon as the door closes we hug and kiss (ymmv: maybe not on your first visit, but already at the second time we were connecting and I have been welcomed with DFK and improper caresses ever since).

Once in the room she helps me undress (which I always find exciting for some reason...) and we begin with some DFK and CBJ. Her BJs are the best I had, ever, period! Always smooth, tongue play and even the balls get some attention :).

I then lay back and she continues the slippery BJ. Every now and then she comes back up and let me have some quality time with her magnificent natural DD. Her breasts really are unique. It's hard to describe, I should try to convince her to post pictures! But trust me they are god's gift to men :).

After 5-10 minutes of this its usually time for some reciprocity and she climbs on the table for some 69. She always taste and smell fresh. I love to daty and she is a very good receiver and she let me know she likes it (IMHO she's just being polite to my questionable abilities :)). All the while she keeps very active on the BJ.

Just when I'm thinking about giving up and just cum from the BJ (maybe I should do that and just take a second serving next time) she stops and turn around and go for some cowgirl. Tight and warm just like I love them. And Isabelle got skills :). We usually do a couple of positions (cowgirl, doggie) and finally go back to me lying down where she finishes me off.

I then spend some time catching my breaths while she cleans me up (warm towel) and gives me a light massage (it IS a massage place after all :p)

In the end, for me I guess, it all comes down to respect, comfort and pleasure. Isabelle delivers on all three aspect and gets 5 stars from me.

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💘💋💐Saturday, 💗💓 Sophia,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. 💓 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  3. AliceSpa:
    SATURDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 416-298-0898 3 Girls Today at Alice Spa: AMY, young, petite short & slim Taiwanese, former dance instructor, firm natural B Cups, pretty face, firm natural titis, super play good, bbbj, cim, rim, dfk, all services. MAGGIE young pretty petite. Short & super slim, busty HK student, great massage & services
  4. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣🔴Saturday, . 💋 Kelly 💞 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  5. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls
  6. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  7. Withme_Spa:
    💕❤at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💯💥💋Saturday, 💘  Anna, 💕💋model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣  Ruby,💕💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment, ❤ Nancy, 💋popular, thick and curvy Vietnamese with great service 💋 Jessica,💞 average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment. ❣ 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  9. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl 🥑 ☎️647-446-0886
  11. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💕a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💥Saturday, 💞💋 Vivian, 💘tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  13. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️NANA. Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4 (Kennedy Rd & Steeles Ave E) Scarborough, ON M1V 4Y3 ☎️437-247-1199☎️
  16. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Soda ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Hellen 🌸Christina 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💋💥Saturday, 💖💞Tina 💋/ Gracie💋💋 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top finish, 💞Lisa 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Susan ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  22. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictu
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young fun Yoyo curvy body 30’s 36DD open mind and Young cute 30’s slime , sweet GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. GameOn:
    Un
  34. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  35. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  36. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  37. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  38. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  39. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  40. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  41. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  44. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  46. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  47. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator