Spa La Sirene 1070 St-Antoine W. (514) 935-1215 http://spalasirene.net/

Too bad they dont have a decent website with pictures. This will probably make me want to try and have an appointment with her. I.ll go with thai obviously

Call early this morning to get an appointment. I asked the receptionnist, who is working today. Carla , Ange and Kiara. Since i' haven't been with Kiara yet i told her i would like to meet her.The girl at the front desk was Talia, also a masseuse, she said its 50$ for 1 hour. So i guess the special 40$/1hour is over i said..Well in Journal de Montréal they still advertise at 40$ but the ``new website``still without any pictures says 60/ 1 hour.. Anyway.Now Kiara... The best looking girl i 've been with at La sirène so far. She has a great body, about 5`6 130 lbs, 36 C blonde , tan . She's quebécoise, but with her name i tought she was East Europeen before i met her.She reminds me a bit of karina Huber a VJ for music plus now at much music. http://http://www.metronews.ca/uploadedImages/karinahuber_article.jpgBut Kiara look way younger . I give her 24-25 yrs old. Her massage skills are good, but she give soft massage,its different experience from the other girls that gives hard massage. She likes to talk a lot.. After about 40 minutes the flip , then ask me what kind of option i had in mind, I tell her Thai. So she grab the oil bottle , got naked, and start the thai. Nice round tits, soft skin,lots of oil. She finished with a HJ on top of me ,so acces to the Y was a little hard, but i manage to feel her wethole and her clit. Clened up , took 1 shower tip her 80. 50 +80, for 1 hour. From now on if they are going to charge 50$ /1 hour.. they better upgrade there website with pictures of newgirls. Anyway i might try a place taht show pictures of girlsl on their site like Kama or Abaca.

Friday, I walked in without an appointment. there is a $30/30 minutes special, took the special. took a shower, as i was walking out of the shower, a beautiful blond entered the room, curly hair, nicole kidman looking.

30 seconds into the massage, somebody knocked, Jennifer excued herself, 2 minutes later she came back with a bad news, the boss asked her to serve another client and I had to wait. I asked if there is somebody else, one minute later another girl came and told me that she would do the first 20 minutes, Jennifer would came back to complete. I said ok. one minute later, another knock, Jennifer came back with a good news, she would be the masseuse.

massage went very well. soft. some teasing. halfway, options were offered. I took the thai. I was a very happy man. for those who want a hard massage, it may be not for you.
repeat:yes.

Glad you enjoy your session with Jennifer with a happy ending...Only one thing,,i found Jennifer Massage pretty strong.. compare to Kiara..
You should ask for Kiara next time... (the best looking masseuse i met a la Sirene so far.)
good luck :)

There used to be a chinese massage place called Sirène Santé I think, on Quesnel street near Georges-Vanier station. It was in a private house. The receptionist (manager?) was called Christina and she was always dressed with a sort of night dress. I remember she told me they would move somewhere else but I don't where they are now. Does anybody know what happened to them? The phone number also changed.

I already did a search. It's not that one. I'm looking for the receptionist of Sirène Santé, Christina, Chinese, late 20's.

Hey Guys,
Went to la sirene yesterday and took half an hour with Kiara. She she gorgous looking from Sao Paolo Brazil.

HE massage was good and each time massing my legs, she would accidentally brush "the goods"
After the flip, she was looking at me with a lusty smile and asked me what I wanted. I asked her what she would offer and she again asked, what did I want. Finally I told her to get naked. She told me that she does not do that but I can touch anywhere but not under her underwear for $40. I agreed for I was horny like hell.

Let's say that 5 mins down the road, I had one hand inside the top and in my other hand, 3 fingers were not seeing the sun. 2 together and one other that stank before I showered...with her (she joined in as a surprise visit).

Will definitely repeat

dude! Kiara is Quebecoise, the brazilian girl is Talia, the brown curly hair, with the tattoo on her back . Note that sometimes, the receptionnist will get you confused, cause she change the girl name with the ethnic background, espaccially over the phone.... As matter of fact Kiara, is more big C cup with kinda jessica simpson look like, ( she told me once someone told her that) but for myself, she remind me of ,Katrina Huber, former VJ from Music plus but much younger. If you fo with Kiara, ask for thai..she'll get naked. :)

Kiara was the only provider that made me erupt like a volcanoe. It happened while we showered together. I even had a thread on the experience but I didn't mention her name back then:

http://www.eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16925

She is a total sweetheart and probably the best looking one there (I have not seen anyone else).

Please do not expect her to shower with you (it was brutally warm the day I met her), but she may suggest it. Kiara is one of those ladies that is genuinely warm, affectionate, curvy and very cute.

GG

Okay...so I tried Carla the other day (see Knucklehead's review a while back on this thread). When I asked who is available...they said a Brazilian and an Italian. So I went with the Italian...which ended up being Carla. Yes, as Knucklehead said...she IS from the Dominican R...but she is also half Italian (and speaks it as well). All in all...it was a pleasurable experience. Her appearance is...well...round, voluminous, exotic and yes, I CAN imagine her doing some Domination (as she has mentioned). Her massage was Okay...nothing really memorable. Her base extra starts at $50...and escalates as regular. So if you want to give a $20 for just a hand job...it's really not the place (unless some of you vets can talk them into it). She said that they get near nil...and depend on the extras. But for $50...you can grope all you want...so that makes it somewhat interesting. Well...as she was working away the totem...my face was engulfed by one of the largest set of mammeries that I ever dived into. Woah. She also talks a bit dirty (in a very nice way)...which was a bit of a novelty for me. With a few smiles and laughs toward the end...it all ended up as a satisfactory experience. I'm not sure I would repeat...it might become simply a copy and paste of the same experience. But the others I guess are worth exploring.

This is happenning everytime i call there, when i ask who's workin today, the operator will tell you that there is an italian , but its really a dominican girl.. Carla, They don't have a lot of masseuse working over there,i think they have like 2 in day time and 2 for the night shift, As for Carla she seems to be working day shift all week long, because everytime i call to know who's on today , she mentioned me Carla. This 40 yrs old + will give you a good strong massage, with a nice finish but the first time i had Kiara there, i knew i would repeat... I didn't have the chance to get a HJ in the shower like you Gonad but nest time i would like to massage her a bit..Last time i was there i had Tanya the brazilian girl she gives pretty good strong massage too, with a nice finish. The funny things is that the operator mentioned me a Quebecoise girl over the phone (i don't remeber her name tough) i had never heard about her before so i book with her, but when i got there i saw a girl that was leaving the place then the receptionnist told me it was her that i had booked, but that Tanya was available, i never had a session with her so i said no problem.. Is there any new girl anyone working at La sirène lately,? The only one mentionned in this thread that i never met is Lily.. I will ask about her next time i pay a visit there.

I called to book an hour session with one of the girl at la Sirene ,on monday afternoon around 4 pm, since all of the girls were busy at that time and would finished their shift at around 5:30.and the only girl that was available was Jessie ,at 5:00pm. So i took 45 minutes, for 45$ because, she was schedule for another apointment at 6:00. Jessie was stating her nightshift, and she'll be the only masseuse, available all night long. until 11:00 pm closing time.

So about Jessie:
Look: 6.5/10 (short about 5`4 130 lbs, blonde with C cups
Massage: 4/10 (too light for me)
Thai: 6/10 (gave her 80$)
Hj: 4/10 too soft, and when i came she just ran to the sink to go wash her hands..

As for the other girl at La sirene,(in order of preference)

Kiara:Look: 8/10 around 5`7 128 lbs , blonde, with C cups
Massage: 5.5/10 (she gives a massage a little too light for me)
Thai: 8/10 (the best thai i had at La sirene)
Hj: 9/10 she knows what she's doing ,, ask general Gonad about it...:D

repeat : anytime,, actually i saw her twice.

Jennifer, a.k.a as Jenni
Look: 6/10 about 5`5 118 lbs, redhead curly hair, b cups
Massage: 8/10 (very good strong massage)
Thai: 7/10 (i tip her 80$)
Hj: 7/10

repeat : yes

Ange: haitian girl, 5`5 120 lbs breast: unknown ; she never undressed
Look: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (very very strong massage she even left me with a bruise on my arm that stayed for 6 days. )
thai: she never offer, as a matter of fact she didn't offer option at all, she finished with a hj without taking anything off. ymmv ?
HJ: 8/10

Talia: Brazilian girl about 5`6 129 lbs, C cups with long curly dark brown hair
Look: 6/10
Massage: 8/10 (very good strong massage)
Thai: she ask me what kind of option i had in mind, i told her i'd like a thai.. She took her top off, start to play with Mr Happpy, and stayed, standing, performing a handjob..wich was very good,, but.. what about the thai...:confused: ( tip her 40 $)
repeat.. yes but i wonder if she understand what i meant by thai...

Carla,
Look: 6/10 + /- 40 yrs old dominican women with long dark brown hair with big juicy D cups 5`6 140 lbs
Massage: 9/10 (very good very strong)
Thai: 7/10 she also affer Russian, and domination

1 hour massage : 50 $
45 min: 45 $
30 min:30$
30 min on weekends: 25$

Any question feel free to PM me.
thanks.

Had another session with Talia yesterday and she blew me right out of the water...:D did not see that one coming.

It was my second visit with her and expected an above average massage with a good HJ and some touching for $40 like last time. Everything went normal with some teasing before the flip. However, after the flip, she dimmed the lights, locked the door and undressed but kept her panties, without me asking or talking about price etc...the way I like it.

Hands started roaming around and went south, the next thing you know, out went the panties. At this stage, fingers were roaming, some were seeing the light while others were in the dark. To accomodate my roaming fingers, she placed 1 leg on the table when needed. The whole process lasted around 15 minutes before she got a load off...not off my mind though:p

I then went to shower for there was only a bathtub in my room...she did not join me this time...if this is what you peverts are wondering.

All and all a $50 +$40 well spent.

She is from Brazil so you can figure out the body.

Hey all. I started another thread asking first timer questions. After a lot of humming and hawing and dragging my feet, I took the plunge.

I went to La Sirene last night with one of my co-workers.

I called and made an apt. for 8:30pm last night. When I asked who was working I was told there was a Quebecoise, a girl from Brazil, and one that she just said was a black girl. Well, reading the posts about the women who was a dom. scared me from that, and since my co-worker is Mexican, I figured he would like a woman who he could speak with in Spanish. As for myself, I went with Annie.

First I had booked an hour and went in and took a shower. When Annie came in, I was already laying down on the table. The poor girl was coughing up a storm. She was very apologetic stating that she would only be able to give me a half-hour massage because she had a cold and that I would be refunded the remainder of my time by Angie, the receptionist. I said that this was ok. I have to say that I actually felt kinda sad for the poor woman... I mean, here I am asking this of her knowing that she's not feeling well. But, I figured that since she was here to work, I figured that a half-hour would be just fine.

Annie give a very nice soft-touch massage. She is very personable and very polite as well. She was talkative but not too much so and I was very happy just to make her aquaintance. I paid the 80$ for a body-on-body massage so, after around 10min. of massaging my back, and coughing, lol, she asked me to turn over. I was happily suprised. As this was my first time, I spent the whole first part of the massage with my face buried in the table, not knowing if turning would be allowed. :rolleyes: Annie has a wonder set of, what I beleive to be D cups. She's got a cute face and a nice smile. I'm not really one who likes to go straight for the goodies, so I asked if I could stroke her face. She seemed to like this, of course, upon thinking back on it, she knows how to like these non-threaghtening things; it's good for business. Either way, I appreciated everything that she did and said.

Unfortunatly, I'm not very easy to get to climax. :( So, even though she tried like a trooper, there just wasn't enough time. Either way, the massage came to an end. I paid for the option, showered and went into the lobby to wait for my co-worker. While in the lobby, I had a very nice conversation with Angie.

I know that there are prolly going to be more than one of you out there saying that I was played for a fool, but, I don't think so. Either way, we're all entitled to our opinions and in my opinion:

1) La Sirene is a very nice, clean, relaxing atmosphere and showers in each room.
2) Angie, the receptionist, was very pleasant to just talk with. Yes, she is very attractive and all, but, if you just take the time to talk to some of these women, you just may be very happily suprised. ;)
3) Annie, the mp, was very pleasant with a great attitude which to me makes her even more attractive in my eyes. She was very curtious and made the right sounds and motions. 40$=no top, 60$=tout nue, and 80$=bobdy-on-body.

Repeat=HELL YEAH! :)

Now, I'm going to have my co-worker write his review of his mp.

Co-worker: I come from Mexico where I visited some places and I can tell you guys the girl who was with me at La sirene made the best "handjob" I ever had...=), I guess her secret was the oil.
I liked the place, I took a bath at the beginning so I can tell you the facilities are clean, the music is very nice and you are not pressed at anytime.
The girl gave me a very relaxing and lovely massage, I did not talk to her to much but the atmosphere was very friendly.
Even if the girl was not very attractive to me I had a very nice time, she was not naked and I paid $20 for the extra.
Hope next time I will have the chance to choose who I want to be with so the experience might be even better !...

Nice review, Cosmic!

You did pay a fair bit, but you're never ripped off if you come away satisfied. That is, of course, what's most important.

Cosmic, I was very glad to see your other thread. I'm a newbie too. Haven't taken the plunge yet, but spending lot's of time on eforum.xxx, massageplanet.net, and eforum.xxx (I travel a lot!) I have all the same questions as you, and really want to know everything up front before going in, so I don't feel like an idiot, or spend my 30 minutes in an awkward state, not knowing what I can/can't do.
A few questions about your experience please... and I'll go post additional "newbie" questions in the other thread for the benefit of future newbies!
You talked about touching her face, did she also allow you to touch her breasts? ...and if anyone with more experience is reading... is this just a given if you're paying for either a topless or nude?
Can you tell me more detail about how this body on body works? Does she climb up on top of the table and roll around on your?! Or is this her putting your 'stuff' between her breasts as she works the kinks out of it!?
I read something on another thread about a girl who put on surgical gloves before the finale... I assume that is not common practice?
Thanks Cosmic (and others)...

I went last night. I asked for Talia but she's so backed up by regulars you would have to know someone high up before you can see her, it seems. Anyway, I ended up seeing another one of the mp's. I think her name was Julia, but, I beleive that she's the one that my co-worker had before.

Too much oil, too expensive for the lack of emotion. She has the smoothest skin I've ever had the pleasure to caress, but that was about it. She couldn't finish me off, I paid, showered and left. Not the best time I've had yet. :(

I think when I go there again, and I'm not able to book w/ Talia, I'm going to stick with Annie.

Sorry for not responding sooner, Toner. Yes, I did touch other areas and stuff like that, but I really wasn't just going for the goodies. Annie is a really sweet woman and even though both of us were having a hard time with the language, we really seemed to hit it off well. She's very sensual and, like I said in my post before, she seemed to be either a great actress or I was doing something right.

As for the body-on-body, I moved off to the side to allow her to lay next to me.

I know that this may sound weird from someone who frequents this site and I don't want anyone to think poorly of me, I've already been called weird in another post, but, even though I do enjoy the release and such, I actually find it more stimulating just sharing a sort of symbiosis with the masseuse(?). I like talking to them and just breaking the manotony of the predictable and hum-drum. Yes, this may seem like an expensive hobby to some, but my job allows me to afford some of these luxuries. :cool:

As for the rubber gloves, I've never tried that. I guess that I'm just a little too closed minded for someone to enter what I personally feel is an exit only area. I don't do it to them, I don't expect it from them. ;)

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. GameOn:
    Un
  8. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  11. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  39. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator