Spa La Sirene 1070 St-Antoine W. (514) 935-1215 http://spalasirene.net/

Reading that website, I wonder if any of them there know how to perform any of these services....and how many "licensed massage therapists" were recruited from their "Careers" page. Next they will be advertising in the National Post and pay relocation bonuses.

its just that i don t want to be massage by a 50 year old women with no theeth :) hummm well that could be interesting...............

hi guys, i decided to check out la sirene tonight with a friend....
we called and say we would get there at around 9pm they said no problem..
at 9pm, we called back cause we got late because of the snow and everything and to expect us around 9.15...

she said humm well we close at 10 so hurry up! okay i guess that was allright but she said it in kinda strange way...

we did get there at 9.15, so she said well you guys will have time only for 30 minutes..... bad start if you ask me but i understand....so far...

its like an apartment style, not at all like a spa but still a decent place i guess.

W e both are headed for a different room ofcourse and for my part, i get in the room and she leaves.....so i take a quick shower but no towels, i had to find them myself lol.... after i decided to wait on the table butt naked ofcourse.......and a girl comes in 10 minutes later.....

her name is thaisha or something like that, a small thai girl, she seems very nice so i asked her how she was doing and she replied that she would be better if i had not been late! she was tired....

i said ok, got up and was ready to leave, she said ok im sorry its just that i did not make money today and she was in a bad mood...so i understood and my penis asked me to stay :) so what else can i do..i stayed but what a mistake that was lol.

no skill massage at all but im not excactly there for that reason so i waited for the good part.......after 10 minutes of massage she said ok now, how much time does it take for you to come? if its long you can turn around, if not wait 5 minutes again......what a funcking turn off!

i turned around and wanted her to finish the job so i could leave....
she then said humm normaly i give the best hanjob and really enjoy it but tonight im not really into it... im sorry next time you come ill give you a thai massage at a great discount.

the hand job was okay but i felt like shit really!

i know i should ve left before but hey i stayed and paid the price plus my friend was in the other room so had to wait for him anyway.

i paid 30$ for the 30 minutes massage
and a fucking 60$ for naked hand job..........

i know most of you guys would ve never paid that but i agreed before she started so i paid it and left.

DON T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON LA SIRENE......AND BY THE WAY MY FRIEND DID NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRL EITHER SO YOU ARE WARNED!

SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS, IM FRENCH!

This is another overpriced establishment that should be boycotted out of existence.
It's downtown location feeds off the expense-account crowd of visiting executives and if they are from cities in the States, the worst service here is better than the no service they are getting in Cedar Rapids.

They should not be getting our Canadian Dollars.

When that greedy tnuc asked you how long it takes you to cum -- 2 possible answers:
1)- What???? I am here for a therapeutic massage!!! How dare you offer me extras!!!
2)- With an ugly twatster like you, it will probably take a week

Either way, should have stayed in the room and made her do the entire massage session, and not taken any options, which would have taught her not to be so greedy and not so rude and pushy to customers.

I could care less if she had no customers this day because of the snow....those who pass their bad attitudes along to me get no tip, no extra, and if they don't like it, they can apply for those $50/hour jobs I saw advertised at Wal-Mart.

when you really thingk about it i was really stupid to give her my money!

i took one for the team i guess dont ever go there! at least ill feel my 90$ was not spent for nothing that way!

My first post.

I decided to go there during the day of the snowstorm a few weeks ago. It was a walk up the road from my condo so thats a good excuse to give it a try.

So i took an hour for $40.

I took a shower and was waiting for a few minutes for a girl named Sasha. She eventually walks in and sees me sitting in my boxers on the table. She is a short dominican girl who has great tits. A little chubby for me but still sexy. So she tells em to lie down on my stomach, which i comply. I still have my boxers on so almost right away she asks if this is my first time (no i have had a few in my life before :)). I told her its my second time for a massage. She asks if i want any extras, so i agree to an $80 option, which is basically, well im not sure because she did not explain it to me.

So now im butt naked and she actually gives a decent massage, not bad at all. She goes over every part of my body, and i mean every part. I really love it when a girl concentrates their massage on my ass. She is on of these girls. She would massage the outer ass and even run her hands and fingers up and down my anal. She did this for 5 minutes and it felt great. After about 5 minutes she started to concentrate on my anal with her fingers, like rubbing and stuff. Then she took more oil and just covered my ass with it. So now im like going crazy because she is really massaging my ass like i have never had before.

The ass massage continues and i am just really horny now. She starts playing around with my anal a little by sticking the tip of her thumb and fingers in it. At first this felt a little weird because i have not had anything in my ass before but i think she could tell and was very gentle with me. Then more oil came, she let it slide down in between my ass and if felt great.

So now my ass is covered in oil and she starts to stick her finger in my ass. It felt a little weird but also felt good at the same time. She continued doing that and i was starting to moan with pleasure. Then she got a little more aggressive and started to really fuck my ass hard with her finger and her thumb. She was going very hard and at this time it kinda hurt. I think she was trying to make my cum by stimulating my ass. It didn't work because it hurt more than it felt good. But it was a great experience.

After she asked if i cummed twice i told her i was flipping over. So she took some more oil and gave me a HJ. I lasted like 2 minutes because i was still really turned on my the ass massage. She took my cum all over her huge D tits, which was a real turn on.

Overall i would give her a 8/10. Not the best massage i have ever received but it was a new and good experience for me. I would go back if i knew i would get her again. I tipped her $80. So $120 total.

Since then i have had some really enjoyable massages with my GF. She without me telling her loves to concentrate on my ass. She even licks my anal and sticks her tongue down as far as she can. Last time she even stuck her finger in there and fucked my ass hard. She said she loves doing it and it really turns her on. I guess she tried those out on my because she enjoyed it a lot when i did it to her. Now that my GF does all this to me i might not want to go for a paid massage. The best massage i ever received was the last one with my GF. Use babyoil people, screw the expensive massage oil!

Will make this really short and brief. Last time I went, got this dominican or jamaican woman with a huge rack. All is good up to now till I ask her to take her shirt off. She wanted 80$ to be naked and a hundred if I wanted to touch or to do russian. I said thanks and left and never came back.

Yeah you are absolutely right, the worst service is better than the "no service" they get in "Hick town USA" or even "we are so modern and open minded" large cities like Minneapolis, Denver, Seattle etc. I hated it in the States but was there to make dough and my hand was my best friend. Girls in regular bars were so sexually and socially backward, ebven college age kids were dancing withe same sex!. Canda is 100 times beytter.,..but places in Germany are 10,000 better for a good massahe and regular sex as well. All the sexual frustration in the USA shows up in "the most violent country in the world" statistics!..where the media bombards sexual images and peoples sexual frustrations keep going up and up with no relief!

A brief french summary before, for our french-only buddys:
Je ne vous recommande vraiment pas cette place, sauf si vous êtes un scout qui aimez prendre le pouls de la jungle montréalaise des salons de massages et rapporter la nouvelle à la communauté eforum.xxx pour dénicher les nouveaux hotspots. Le options coutent trop cher, les filles ont en général une mauvaise attitude et les clients sont mal traités... Si vous lisez un peu l'anglais, les détails et justifications se trouvent ci-dessous.

==========================================

Hi guys, (and gals?)

As you can see by the title of my post, I do NOT recommend trying La Sirene, unless you suddenly see a bunch of very positive reports all of a sudden here. You can probably get the random OK experience, depending on the girl you get, but as a general rule, I recommend to avoid this place.

I have been there many times in the past (maybe like 15), and I've had so many disappointing experiences that I've decided to quit on giving them a chance. I work nearby to them, so I really wanted to have a practical nearby MP to go to... But nope...

When it wasn't that the girls were money-hungry, as can be proven by the previous posts, it was that I was badly treated as a customer by the receptionist or was screwed by last-minute schedule changes that forced me to either get only 30min. or worse, see my appointment cancelled!

I was told by a few girls that the money you spent for the hour (used to be $50 now it seems it's gone to $40) was solely for the administration and none of it went to the girl. [Maybe that was BS by the girls, but I doubt it, based on the fact it was told to me by various girls under various circumstances, and also based on the attitude and money-hungriness of many girls there]
No wonder the options are more expensive and the girls are crabby at the end of the day, as mentionned by thenewguy in his recent post about the thai girl. And it's a vicious circle: The girls make less money, so they compensate by charging more for the extras, so the customers take less extras or just say "screw you" and take nothing, so the girls make less money and they get more crabby and then more customers are dissatisfied and leave less tip, etc...

2 other little issues, no big deal:
-Their rooms were always cold and the floor is tiling. So by the time you get naked, showered and wait 5-10 minutes but-naked on the table for the girl to arrive (always too long of a waiting for me there) you are uncomfortably chilly and even more stressed. Never helps. Was ok in the summer during hot months though.
-Often not quiet. Since this place is located in a huge building with studios rented to music bands all above them, you often hear the tremors of double bass-brums and heavy trash metal played above your head and resonnating through the walls and ceiling, while soft relaxing music competes with it from the speakers... Not really relaxing...

Not everything is negative in life...
I was served to satisfaction there by one girl (gone now), many times (I'm a repeat customer when I'm happy) like 1.5 years ago. I can't recall her name (I think it was Aisha, and the reason why I remember is because it pissed me off because the receptionist would always confuse it with Taisha, so I ahd to speak really clearly). She was of African origin, Senegalese or Cameroon, small African-style braids in her long hair, kinda tall for a chick, like 5'8", a nice pair of hefty natural C's that had a wonderful slightly drooping curve to them, and a very soft, calm and pleasing attitude. Her massage skills were great and she was rather open-minded (never got BJ or FS but never asked...) And her prices were along the standards (by slices of 20). As a regular, by the end, I would get 2HJ (MSOG) with russian and TTCS (pearlnecklace) for 2 slices only!
One amazing thing with her was her hands. She had the most textured hands I've ever encountered on a woman (not that I've tried man's hands in this context...). They were kinda rough, and that was absolutely wonderful on your skin during the massage. Very sensual. However, when fliptime comes, if your monk has a hood (ie: not circumcised), it is kinda painful on the sensitive head, so I kept asking her to add oil to make it ok. But I imagine if I had been skinless, it would've been a great experience.
*Does anyone recognize this girl, now likely working in another place? Where please? I'd like to visit her again... thanks

That's the only good experience I've had there. Maybe you'll find some to your taste, maybe you'll hear some positive here in the future (I hope) but as a general precaution, if you generally care about not potentially wasting your money or want a good first experience, I'd recommend to stay away from it until you hear more positive news here. If you're one of the pioneers or scouts/bushwalkers who love to explore Montreal's MP jungle and report your adventures, then maybe it's justified to have an occasional quality-control check to keep an eye on what's going on in there.

PS: Yes. Their website is gorgeous and very professional (I was very surprised, and it does give the erroneous impression of a no-option place) (nice cover, guys!) but if they could put as much effort in delivering the same professionalism in the quality of the service they deliver to their clients, that'd be great. That would include upping the hourly price by $10 and giving it to their girls, and trinaing them on customer satisfaction. I must say Helena from VIP Salon, despite the few bad things we can say about her, understood at least that much, training her girls very well, and would be a reference to look upon for them. (hope they are reading!)

Voila. Bonne chasse/Good hunting!

-Chich

It just came back to me:

A couple times I got this girl named Carla (not sure if she stills works there), supposedly of italian origin. Well, no offense to any of our italian colleagues here, but she did indeed look the part. Dark hair, 30's, rather chubby (not obese) and a very nasty/dirty (in a good sexual sense) attitude. Or how Quebecois would put it "une osti d'cochonne", hehehe. :D

Not good looking, but with natural C/D cups and the above-mentionned attitude. If you like that naughty MILF style (I do, but only very rarely) and don't mind the looks too much, she was ok. Tried to get her prices as high as the other girls there, but since she wasn't that good looking, it was very easy to bring her back to reality and make her prices normal.

That's it. Just wanted to add that.

I'm tempted to try Taisha one day, just to see what she looks like, cuz I really dig asian chicks, but I've had so many disappointing experiences with that place that I'm really fighting it. And there's so many of good places for asian mp's that I'm telling myself this is what I should do instead.
I wish Taya was still working at VIP... grrrr. Asian girl with russian character!
Anyone seen her around?

-Chich

I'd like to give it a try...is anyone been there lately?

Hi everyone,

Is there a NRP (No Review Policy) on this place ??? If not no update on this place, is it a trap ??? They put some ads on annonces123 and there's a Brezilian and an African, they look pretty hot. But if you check all the ads those 2 girls are almost there everyday, WTF.... I'm pretty sure they're exhausted....

Thanx for any new info about this place

Neo

Can any of you please tell me when did you go? I mean the exact date? Because I think there are like 3 differents recepcionist but I would like to see the one you are talking about.....

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Sunrise Spa:
    😘 We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto 😘 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor 😘 Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily 😘
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐Friday, 💞💋 Nana, 💗small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. GameOn:
    Un
  8. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💋💃Friday, ❣❤ Judy,💋 tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. 💞 Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  11. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  12. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  13. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  15. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  16. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣💯💥💋Friday, ❤ Sophia, 💋abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... 💘💗 Kim, 💋gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service 💖💋 Jasmine, 💋slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatment💞 Gaga, 💋💋medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. 💋 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  17. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  20. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💋💯💞Friday, 💘💞 Tracy,💯💥 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ❤💞 Vivian, 💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💗 📱 416 222-5554📱
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❣💋💘Friday, ❣ 💋Emily, 💗💞friendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  23. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  24. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  25. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30’s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30’s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  27. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Selina🌸Franchesca 🌸Aletta 🌸Alisa ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Kim 🌸Tina 🌸Maria ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kitty😍A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kitty’s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  31. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina 🌹 🌹🌹🌹 Mia Big Boobs 36 DD ㈵ Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  32. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  36. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  39. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  40. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  44. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  48. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  50. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator