The New 2214, 514-578-7777

>>> EDITED BY MOD 11: Post removed: Emma requested a No Review Policy on October 20th. The NRP was granted. Thanks

OK Fly,

If you like the same body type as I do, and you're in love with Charlie as I am, have you considered trying this sweet minx:
Emily of My Montreal Model ?
She looks like a hottie ... !!! Only one review of her here, I'd like to know more people's opinions too. Check her out and let me know !

Luna
Looks - dirty blonde russian, hot as hell
Back massage - could improve but was generally pleasurable
Flip massage - i love 2214.
Bonus - she's quite charming and genuinely funny

Shakira

My legs are still sore after my visit to Shakira. God help me. This one can not only massage, but she is a man eater. My poor heart kept pumping in the room as she worked on my body. Folks, I mean she really worked on my body. The best 30 mins massage I received so far in Montreal and in the States combined. The thing is in the States, you go for a massage and from the owner to the girl, they already thought how to rip you off. Not with Shakira and neither with any other girls at 2214. I know how much the tip should be and from Victoria to girls, we never, ever discussed $$. Shakira applied the right pressure on my back and at the same time rubbing lightly between my legs. God, now I'm getting a real massage and a teasing at the same time. Sometimes good pressure on my back and the same time she rubs herself on my upper leg at the same time. How much more can I handle? This girl seems to be very experienced in this sensual massage deal. I never saw that nor nobody told me about this kind of technique.

Looks - beautiful middle eastern. Didn't ask for her origins but she seems to be much more french than english. You can tell, arabic is her first language. Nice colored golden hair. Sexy ass. OMG what an ass. Breast C cup. Not a shy girl at all. I would give her in the mid 20's based on her experience.
Service - all I can say is WOW. GFE all the way. Extremely good teasing.
Repeat - look, my first time that I see her and we connected like couples. So, yes for repeat.

No disppointments at all and 10 + on the overall experience.

let me start by saying that this place is top notch and they do pay attention to the small details, my first time at 2214 and enjoyed it very much, first i was greeted by victoria, very nice attitude, the place is awesome, really clean and well decorated, it really looks like they didn't hold back on how much they put into it.

i was introduced to a few ladies, one of them Aida, very pretty, petite, and also her first day...since it was morning i was actually her first customer...that exited me for some reason.
massage was O.K not the best i've gotten but definitely some skills, after the flip it was O.K, nothing really earth shattering, so although i left there satisfied i somehow felt unfulfilled...so i went back in the afternoon for round 2.

I chose Charlie (which i should have done from the beginning as someone told me to take her) and let's just say that i left there the second time satisfied and feeling very fulfilled, she was great, she knows how to speak without saying really stupid as many masseuses sometimes do in order to get that small talk going. P.S Charlie has a rocking body...WOW

Now the last thing i see before leaving are those really amazing swiss chocolates Swiss Delice in a bowl before i leave (i love those things) and i thought to myself...Good damn Europeans really know how to do business...it's the small things that make the difference sometimes.

2214 is a definite repeat
aida...probably not
Charlie...Yup, although i will try to explore more with different Masseuses
cheers

Jessy.

Folks, I have nothing good to say about Jessy and this is a tip to you folks not to go see her. This is my very first disappointment at 2214. All I can say is, this is very much my fault and I have to kick myself in the ass for that. This is why I'm pissed at myself. Usually, I read the reviews here and ask Victoria questions and recommendations when I call for an appointment. This time, I felt like mister know it all and I took it all upon my shoulder and called to book an appointment specifically with Jessy. Why did I choose Jessy? No reviews on her here yet and thought to TOFTT. Howdy crap, it was a complete disaster folks. She is the typical French Quebecer with Red hair. Very cold and distant in the room, yeah she does everything but all mechanical. I looked at the clock when she was done, she was finished and all dressed up, ready to go, all that in only 40 mins where I paid for an hour. I politely gave her the tip and asked her to come back later to clean the room when I'm ready to leave. I had 20 more mins left to keep the room and I took my time to shower, get dressed and finish my drink.

Looks - typical French Quebecer. Nice good looking, slim and all, but quickly forgotten.
Massage - mediocre and lack of passion. Nothing good to say.
Service - Mechanical and lack of passion. This thing is not for her.
Repeat - don't think so.

The trick I learnt is to ask Victoria's for her suggestions before going. I did express my disappointment to Victoria before leaving and she really and really felt bad. I can tell how genuinely she felt terrible by the look in her face changing from a smile over to a shocking face after I told her what happened. So, first bad experience over at 2214 out of so many. This review deserves to be posted first before you folks go and throw your money out the window. I will post the other ones after. There is one however, that was too good that I will not post here simply because I want to keep her as my all time favorite but honestly folks, I will be jealous just to think about her with other guys. Yes, I'm weak for her.

Hey Torro, I had a diiferent experience with Jessy. I actually found her fun and really enthusiastic but I did not find her that attractive compared to the other girls at 2214 that is why I only took her once. I can tell you that she usually works on the weekend and as you know there isn't that much variety during the weekend. Would I repeat with her? Only if I am really horny and it's either Saturday or Sunday. Only thing I differ with you is that I remember her being short, I would say 5'2 or 5'3 at best.

OMG Christina,
Had a session today with Christina and she is awesome, gave a good massage...better than most masseuses in MP, and she was eager to please, she's also a smart woman and can handle a decent conversation even about investments.

So far... She's my top rated pic at 2214

Okey dokey, had some time this afternoon to go back...so I did, I chose Claudia after consulting Victoria, heres a tip for some of you guys....if you're not sure, just ask her, she's not the type to bullshit you just to make a quick buck, they are interested in their customers comments and value their customers.

As I said time and again I won't go into specifics however I'll leave you with this...it's the most fun I've had yet!
By far at the very top of the class.

As I read back my comments I'm realizing that they are very similar, what can I say, so far every experience has been better than the other.

How diverse is her portfolio? What's her opinion on capital gains? What kind of options does she have?

Please try to be more specific in your reviews. [/joke]

Natasha:
russian blonde says she's 18
her massage skills were unfortunately lacking
her flip skills were pretty good although there were several rookie mishaps

I'll probably repeat. Any "cons" were due more to lack of experience more than lack of effort or sensuality. Her massage skills will improve and she'll get a handle on MP protocols after talking to the other girls.

Hi...Juts learnt about this board from a friend....planning to visit montreal this weekend...any particular recommendations at this club...also would any of the experienced folks out here be wiling to lend a reference for this place...will update with all the exoereinces once i am done...

Kris, have you read all 260 posts of this thread? From your question, I suspect the answer is no. Maybe you should...

How could you get a reference with 2 posts? People need to know you a bit before referring you.

By the way, 2214 isn't a "club", it's a massage parlor.

j'ai tres hâte de retourné au 2214...ma place favorite...et tres hâte de me faiore acceuillir par Victoria et son merveilleux sourire.
Bientôt...bientôt...manque de disponibilité...il y a tant de perles à essayer!

Thansk for the info....sorry abt the major typo on my part..know ita a massage place :)......have sent a PM to the owner requesting access...Unfortunately I just joined this site and do not have much to provide now...however after my trip would be sure tp fill in on all the details..Any further assistance would be greatl appreciated..

Thanks in advance

Luna

Introduced myself through a PM to Victoria and made an appointment to see Luna tonite.

As it was my first time Victoria took me on the tour (note to tall people: watch the overhang when going downstairs) of the place. I paid the entry fee, she had me sit down on the chair in the first room and introduced the girls to me although from the reviews I had already pre-determined who I wanted to be with.

Luna came in last and came all the way over to me (Im guessing Victoria had mentioned I had requested her) to introduce herself. I selected Luna and lasy down on the table having showered 20 minutes before. Luna came back in, we exchanged pleasantries and asked me how I wanted my massage. "Naked" was my reply and she happily obliged.

Luna has decent massage skills and at one point she balanced on her hands and knees on my back, weight of her legs pressed in a deep tissue massage of my butt and back. I am a big dude so she didnt have to hold back. Amazing. The entire time she was engaging with this funny & alluring personality, think Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary. Luna even has the same gorgeous blue eyes.

On the flip, she excelled bringing me to the edge a few times before allowing me to finish. She is very skilled and seemed to enjoy our session. Luna suggested a shower afterward and we washed each other, down chatting the whole time.

Overall an amazing time, not a clock watcher at all, no money was ever discussed and if you are a gentleman and hobbyist you will take care to show your appreciation accordingly.

Overall, very much a GFE experience.

I will definitely save Victoria the trouble of showing me the others next time, Luna is my choice.

Good Titan, mais je te jure qu'il y a d'autres perles tout aussi rare que Luna au 2214...ca vaut la peine d'essayer, crois moi!

First post here, summary of my experience at the 2214.
Nothing I will write has not already been said I think:

Shakira:
Good personnality, willing to please, seem to enjoy what she does (over plays it sometimes but not by much)
We had a good time and I may repeat. Personnally I prefer younger eurpean type girls with a slimmer body.
Body:7.5
Face:7.5
Attitude 8.5
Massage skills:8.5
Extra skills: 9
Overall: 8.5

Emily:
GREAT personnality, Extremely willing to please and a bubbly demeanor that makes it easy to get into the experience.
Warm and tender she has great massage skills and is willing to learn. Good conversation (English)
Above average body (9)
Face:7.5
Attitude: 10
Massage skills: 9
Extra skills: 8.5
Overall:9

may repeat when I've tried a couple more girls haha.

Victoria is a charm to do business with.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator