The New 2214, 514-578-7777

I had an absolutely flawless session on Friday.

Checked the daily schedule at 10:30 and saw that Danielle was on. Called Victoria and booked for noon. Arrived and was shown to one of the big rooms downstairs. I was happy to see that they've re-done the showers in really nice grey tinted glass tiles. Had a 45 minute session with Danielle which was a perfect mix of relaxing massage and sensuality. Added bonus was her recent augmentation. WOW is all I can say. Left walking on a cloud of air.

I don't understand what all this recent noise is about.

Seemed pretty easy for you, unlike it had been for others around here.

Have you been there before? Does Victoria know you? Was it the first time you called? Is there a password when you call? Sounds funny, but many of us have had a rough time with our first calls.

To echo UgE's sentiments, life goes on, we've got our great regular places to go to but the thrill of a new place always tickles your fancy once in a while and the difficulty surrounding this place sounds random and weird...

Nevertheless, good to hear you had a nice session, I might try my luck again one day...

Well! It seems everything's back to normal !
I guess she was in her period when I tried to go there...
Anyway, not my problem, and f*ck this place...
I'm not desesperate enough to crawl back there !

I'll be checking out the eforum.xxx forum for other cool new places to try out !

All the others, I urge you not to encourage such a behavior with clients...
You don't want to involuntarily carry out the message that a MP can be disrespectful, unreliable (occasionaly does not answer the phone for long periods of time) and can boldly hang up the phone on clients.
Even worst, do not show that such behavior would trigger more interest, since some might be intrigued by the fact that a MP can treat clients like sh*t...
i.e.: This place must be AWESOME : they are so popular that they don't care and treat clients like sh*t.

There are many places I know where they recognize me, and they treat me with great respect.
These are the places I encourage.

The ball is in your camp, eforum.xxxites, but you KNOW you're not that desesperate.

i suspect that i speak for many when i say that victoria has always treated me with respect and professionalism. i call victoria when i visit montreal and i have never had a problem. in my opinion, she is a first class.

I would have hoped that this thread was used exclusively to relate experiences with the girls and not how one was treated by the receptionist, Victoria. After all, once you are passed the desk, its how you are served by the attending lady that counts. Having said that, I have to say this much for Victoria: (here comes the accusatory shout, :"SHILL!"!) Since I have been frequenting this establishment, I have had the pleasure of over a dozen different girls. Probably just one did not meet my expectations in almost a year. Victoria knows what I like and she never fails to deliver. Victoria is and has always been very accommodating and on one occasion even told me to come back tomorrow when she would have someone better for my taste. Since I'm no Brad Pitt or George Clooney, and as my moniker would describe, it must be my manners and polite way of addressing the fair damsels. I do hope I have made a gentlemanly reputation and therefor get treated in kind. I use this parlour exclusively and trust they will be there for a long time. And a cleaner, more modern place would be difficult to find. Gentlemen: Start your engines......

Dear members of the eforum.xxx community,

This is the perfect opportunity for me to address you all about the communication issues that some members are allegedly claiming to be having lately. First off, please allow me to thank you all for the genuine support I have received in this very own thread. I understand this broad support comes in contradiction to what a couple of unhappy members who perhaps have their very own agenda to try to put the 2214 out of business. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing anybody here, except to say "perhaps have an agenda". In the past year, I have in no circumstances been rude to any of you here, whether members or lurkers. With your support and help, I have been motivated into bringing new girls and train actual staff to be better in the room when with you. It is our utmost importance to ensure your money is well spent and of course, there will be some cases where it won't work with your masseuse. I do know the massage world well enough to state that its a fact that it doesn't necessary click between both adults in the room sometimes. If there are more than 20 % of failures in the room, then I would consider that I have a problem with my operations and needed immediate actions.
Well, I see here that I'm running in excess 90 % success, except for a couple of minor issues. That tells me that 9 out of 10 clients walk out of here satisfied and no actions are required to be taken. Therefore, what the 2214 is doing conforms certainly to your satisfaction.
Now, please allow me to back up a bit to give you a bit of a history. We started this lovely salon here in order to be a major player in Montreal, providing you with the best service with the company of the best looking masseuse. Believe me, we don't hire any girls over at 2214.
We started slow and things started to get busy after we've been member of the eforum.xxx community. It didn't take long before we decided that we need to give back to this board for what is helping us growing our business by becoming a paying sponsor. Our goal was to increase the service level by maintaining our existing clientele happy
We have so many rooms for so many daily clients. If we take more clients, then service will be sacrificed to our actual loyal clientele and our capacity will be overloaded. The answer is simple, we rather keep the actual clientele happy than increasing the capacity and loose the clientele that has been loyal to us right from the opening
Today, I take offence to the false allegations of me hanging up on certain persons here in this community. As a receptionist here, it is to my best interest to welcome as many of you here in our place. Here is what I think what happened. If you members judge I'm not right, please kindly accept my most sincere apologies and I will make sure I get it right next time you call here.
We were taking new clients exclusively from the eforum.xxx. I always asked politely the new interested member to please send me a pm through the eforum.xxx and I will take the chance to take him based on his personality on this board. Believe me, I had my dose of guys here who doesn't respect the girls and myself for that matter, up to a point where I didn't feel safe in my own working environment
I've only asked new potential clients to send me a pm through the eforum.xxx showing his interest to visit our place and I will evaluate. I understand there is perhaps a complete misundersdanding.
As a result with posts like that and false allegations like that, we stand by our new decision. Moving forward. in order for us to accept new clients, the 2214 will ask you for a referral from a eforum.xxx contributor or from an actual client. This is for the best interest of my safety and at the same time eliminating all future misunderstandings.

I would like to thank you all for your understanding and special thanks for your patronage. You, loyal clients are the ones that know how we operate and how much we care of your well being.

Cordially,

Victoria

Hi guys !

First time poster !

I've been reading this forum a LOT !

Never felt like I should post since I didn't have much to say !

I was reading this thread and wanted to visit the place !

I called, and the woman vas very polite and told me I had to send her a private message on eforum.xxx.

Well so I just created an account to PM her.

She responded that she couldn't let me come because I had no activity on eforum.xxx - which is undoubtly true - and that I had to be referred by someone.

So where do I go from there ;) Could anyone refer me please ?

I'm a nice young adult and regular hobbyist who would like to try this place out !

I will comment on my visit in this very thread and I shall not embarass the said-referer !

PS : Sorry "UgE" - it's not that I feel desesperate, I just want to try this place out ! And please don't be the referer ;) no hard feelings !!

If being desperate equates to:
Wanting to walk in to class surroundings in a CLEAN warm atmosphere.
Being greeted by a lovely and charming lady who remembers you and tries to know what it is that lightens your day
Meeting a beautiful young masseuse who likewise has been coached that the client is KING
Not wasting money on the hundreds of options elsewehere in the city where you feel bad afterwards and know you tossed your money out the window.
Never happier to be desperate!!!!
The competition should bring up their game if they want to compete with the overall class of 2214 and ALL its staff.
eforum.xxxites - we should be happy that 2214 has a policy of trying to screen new clients. Think about it.

Groucho Marx - I would never join a club that had me as its member.

I've only asked new potential clients to send me a pm through the eforum.xxx showing his interest to visit our place and I will evaluate.

Translation: She will evaluate you, & I mean you! What you write, how you are, where you go, what kind of money you spend.

Then if you met her profile of the ideal customer, you can go to the 2214.....

Its, like the entrance to a posh & popular bar: they let in the very pretty girls & they let in the good paying no problem customers looking for the pretty girls ...

Classic marketing -

I also wonder about the eforum.xxx member who was very pleased with only a 45 minute session....45 minutes is short...

In any case we all have different taste, and this place is obviously doing something very well (nices girls & very nice decor) that pleases more people that they can handle.

So they can choose who they want to have as a customer and is using the eforum.xxx discussion board to evaluate potential new clients.

While the eforum.xxx all along existed to evaluate & comment on places and mp's - its now the other way around.

Nice to be in that position & as the 2214 has build a very desirable place for many to go to.

They have acheived a most enviable marketing position as people want to go to the 2214 -

The 2214 has cleverly made themselves desirable - like limited access to a VIP lounge - people will be very pleased to be accepted and gain this status...

May you be the chosen one...

Based on a lot of the posts I read (and not just the negative ones) not just in this thread but in other threads and other boards, I completely understand the position of the 2214 in regards to screening prospective clients. Sometimes I read posts and I feel sorry for the women that have to put up with these jerks. Yes, we're paying for a service but we're not paying for the women to be treated like meat. They're people doing a job, just because that job is "frowned upon" by the public in general, doesn't mean these women are any less deserving of the respect we give people in other jobs.

But, then again, judging by the number of rude and abrasive people I see on the street each day, maybe "respect" is something that is doled out in short supply these days. :(

I'm just sorry I don't know anyone who already goes to the 2214 to get a referral, because with standards like this, it sounds like just the sort of place I'd like. ;)

Hi guys

Alright, why not stop discussing the salon's policies and start reviewing the girls? :D

The salon explained the way they want to proceed, that's the way they'll do it.

If they don't do as they say then, it will be time to bring the subject back.

Thanks

Being a eforum.xxxite has its advantages...as it turns out that one of the newfound friends I've made on this site was able to (and kind enough to) give me a referral to Victoria.

With that referral, making an appointment was as easy as sending her a PM on this very board.

Victoria was very pleasant to deal with and, based on the brief description I gave her on my tastes/preferences, she was able to make two recommendations. As only one of the two was available at the time I wanted, this made my choice very easy.

Victoria's recommendation of Cloudia was 100% bang on the money. Her personality and mine were a perfect match and, in addition to the massage, the personal interaction during the whole encounter was both a pleasant and positive experience. She's the only person I know, besides me, who can casually work the lyrics of a Stephen Lynch song into a conversation.

But I'm getting ahead of myself...let's go back to the beginning...

As I said, booking the appointment was incredibly easy and based on what little information I provided, Victoria made what would turn out to be an incredibly accurate recommendatino for me personality-wise.

When I got there, the place is very nondescript from the outside. If I didn't know what the place was, I would never have pegged it for anything other than upscale offices or a residential building. I walked in past a row of mailboxes with buttons on top and went to the door numbered 150 (based on the first post in this thread) and didn't see a doorbell so I went back to the mailboxes and rang. Waited a few seconds and then knocked. Then repeated the doorbell and knock routine once more before looking over at the next door, # 100, which had a big green button on it that said "Please Ring" (or something like that).

Now, feeling like a complete idiot, I pushed the big green button and within a second or two, Victoria answered the door.

Now, hearing so much about the 2214 I was prepared to be indimidated by the opulance and grandeur of the place but as it turns out the front room is very understated and, if Victoria hadn't greeted me by name, I wouldn't have been too sure I was in the right place.

Victoria showed me downstairs and gave me a tour of three rooms (not sure if there are more) and told me I could pick whichever one suited me more. The all seemed pretty much the same but one had a much larger massage surface and, being a rather large/round fellow, I opted for the larger surface. Victoria offered me a drink and then left me to shower and get ready.

Now the description of Cloudia I got from Victoria was a 24yo Eastern European. I was expecting someone to come in with a thick Eastern European accent. Instead Cloudia walks in with a distinctly North American accent. Turns out she moved here from Europe as a small child and she's more of a Montrealer than anything else. Which was fine by me because, as I said before, our personalities meshed perfectly which would probably not have been the case if she'd recently come from Europe.

Cloudia's massage technique is a bit uneven and spotty. At times, especially at the beginning, I was a little unimpressed and at others I was really feeling it. Overall, I was satisfied with the massage but I think Cloudia would be well served with some lessons from a professional masseure/masseuse. She's got the raw talent, she just needs more training/experience as she says she's only been doing this a few months. Or maybe the fault was mine for not asking for a "firm" massage at the outset. Perhaps she started out slow and soft to see how I responded, which is quite possible as the massage got better as time went on.

On the flip, things went very well. By some standards she might be considered "medium mileage" but she was very soothing and relaxing with me and I have no complaints about her service whatsoever. Her pleasant personality and our common quirks and sense of humor made it one of the more enjoyable and best overall massage experiences I've had to date. Simply put, I enjoyed her company immensely and had a lot of fun (and I don't mean just the physical kind).

When time was just about up, Cloudia offered to scrub my back for me in the shower which brought home one of the great selling points of the 2214 for me. As I said before, I'm a rather large/round fellow. I've been in places that have showers barely big enough for me alone. And when I say "barely", I mean barely! The showers at the 2214 are easliy big enough for two and, theoreticaly could fit a third person in there as well. Definately a positive experience!

Would I repeat with Cloudia? In a heartbeat!
She's the perfect mix of personality and relaxing tenderness I've been looking for!
But if you're into a "high mileage" experience, you might want to look elsewhere.

As for The 2214, it was a positive experience from beginning to end. The location is good, the ambience is good, the showers were awesome (large and roomy; almost instantaneous hot water...no waiting for it to warm up) and the personal service from Victoria was excellent!

So, if they'll have me, the 2214 definately has a new (and happy) repeat customer!

Very well said, PMikey.

I'm thinking I'd like to check this place out as well, especially after reading your review. It sounds like it's right up my alley.

But, then again, judging by the number of rude and abrasive people I see on the street each day, maybe "respect" is something that is doled out in short supply these days. :(

I'm just sorry I don't know anyone who already goes to the 2214 to get a referral, because with standards like this, it sounds like just the sort of place I'd like. ;)[/QUOTE]

Went yesterday for the first time. Saw a dark-haired half-italian beauty with the friendliest disposition, captivating "assets" and most radiant smile whose name I believe is Marina. Her sensuality was very welcome and I left extremely relaxed. The environment is first-class. Actually, first-class describes everything about this place. Yes, Malezia and Maison-Massage will offer similar beauty and equal (at least in my limited experience) "performance" from the top-rate mp's (no re-treads or robot asian androids to be found) at a lower price, but this place deserves to be included in your rounds. In my most humble of opinions, if you've already got 100$+ for some self-indulgence and you've recently visited the wonderful Melodie at Malezia, throw in a few extra bucks and get the royal treatment at 2214. The beautiful room, professional greeting from Victoria, and selection of the staff make it all worthwhile. Just don't go between 3:30 and 6:30 pm if you drive, since the already limited parking becomes even more limited during rush hour with the elimination of ??? as an option.

Thanks for making me feel like a VIP for an hour, Victoria and Marina!

>>> Note by Mod 11: In order to protect the privacy of customers visiting the salon, the 2214 asked for the address to be removed. Prospective customers can still contact the salon by phone to get further info and will be given the address as needed. Thanks.

I have had the pleasure of visiting 2214 three times over the past little while and each visit was excellent! Victoria has been professional, friendly and very helpful each time. She will also tell me the staff of that day are not my sytle - I like that! I had the great pleasure meet Cahnel while she was still there (does anyone know where that girl is?), Shaquira (also great!) and Melanie (very good service but less chemistry with me). Location is excellent! The facilities are very nice and clean and I compliment Alex and Victoria on running a good place for serious clients. Repeat - I already did and will again!

You must have been there either just before or just after me, but there's no doubt that you posted your excellent review ahead of me. I really have nothing more to add. sorebackman said it all better than I could myself.

Kasp_ar

i'd like to add these two points:

1. they have a waiting room downstairs so you don't have to wait in the 'lobby' and run into other customers.
  2. they also have a panel in the 'lobby' you can stand behind if someone else is buzzing in while you're putting your shoes back on.
i find these touches extremely professional. victoria obviously understands the need for privacy & discretion, and goes to great lengths to make sure customers do not run into each other. wow!

Hi everyone,

Does anyone try Naomi ???

Nothing new from this place...

Thanx in advance

Neo

I'm not too good at reviews plus I see that this thread is very clean, and as mod 10 pointed out, this is the MP forum.

My previous MP visit was about the time when I joined the board, some 5 years ago. I switched to incall and outcall after that. This is to say that my basis for comparison may be outdated yet that is what I have to go with.

Went to the 2214 yesterday in the afternoon. Found the place easily based on the info in this thread. The place is very nice, massage tables are large as is the shower in the room. Victoria is nice and good looking.

It was before rush hour and Victoria had several ladies available; I think that there were six if not seven that introduced themselves. Hesitated between Charlie and Rachel, went for Charlie after asking Victoria which one of these two gave the more sensual massage. My first choice would have been Victoria ... but I know that she doesn't give any massages so I didn't ask

Charlie has a very slim and tight body, just the way I like it. She also has a natural soft D, which is unexpected from such a slim lady. It does give her some problems with her back. Her massage was superior to my previous experiences and after the flip she was very good at it giving more pleasure. For those who want to know, she only works 2 days a week.

All considered, this was a far better experience than I had five years ago at a MP. This place is in a class of its own.

It was very nice, had a good time. Might go back to try Rachel. PM for more details if required.

Neo_MTL,

I did choose her once, a few months ago... and I promised myself to repeat... but there are so many nice ladies out there... Anyway.

Naomi is black, rather young, with a big afro haircut. She is slim, and has a nice smile. I remember having a very interesting conversation on various subjects with her. She was very affectionate :p and generous with me.

So, I had a good time and still plan to repeat!

Hope this help a little bit.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  5. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  6. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  8. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  10. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  22. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  23. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  24. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  25. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  26. Willtry:
    See you spa
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  28. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  29. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  30. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  32. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  35. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  36. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  37. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  39. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  41. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  42. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  47. DkNY2:
    Sasa
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SASHA, CHLOE and KK are here today for your XXX massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. Lulu1980:
    phoenix blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New girls Tina and Luna are young and beautiful with professional and diverse massage techniques, deep tissue Thai massage👍👍👍Swiss gentle roller skating massage technique😘😘😘Guide in different service methods to relieve fatigue💯💯💯💯Welcome to walk in or make an appointment at any time5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator